Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:32:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

They are taking a note from Ukraine and other recent conflicts with the red tape/ armbands.  Easy to identify eachother but ultimately I don't see Antifa as a relevant paramilitary or even political force.  
View Quote

true.  however I was referring to the great arfcom million gun march that never happened, because fashion is hard.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:33:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Chocolate chip. And jumbo sugar cookies with M&Ms. and basically any kind of cookie you can think of, I can bake. And they'll be delicious.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Danielsuzuki1:

Not duration, quality of character bro. 😉

... and when Bethany says...
View Quote

I'm ready to pop smoke as soon as I can find employment or possibly get into grad school and just wing it from there. Texas sounds more appealing everyday.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Currently, that is the exact solution I envision.  Excluding riff raff and possible infiltrators is a concern, so if we don't know you or can not vet you there may be an issue.  We vetted around 400 members for the other site, and have had NO issues where I had to ban someone.

Expand to whatever we need, as we go. Anyone who doesn't have a secure email addy should set up a new free acct with:  Protonmail.com.  Encrypted and based in Switzerland, they will not be subject to US censorship or jurisdiction.

Anyone who wishes to be on our comm's list who missed my post yesterday.  Please send what you are comfortable with to me by IM here at Arf. I'm creating a spread sheet with information. It is confidential and will only be shared with known individuals who have chosen to participate.  I have personally given my first name, general location within NC, cell #, email addy to everyone who has responded to me so far. There has been a good response and thank you all for trusting me, as I do each of you I responded to.

As I said earlier, this came to me on the fly yesterday morning when I awakened refreshed and with new determination.  If anyone has better ideas, continue to throw them out there.  I have no problems, and doubt anyone here does either, if someone has better ideas than I do.
View Quote

Sent
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:34:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:

It requires a birth certificate.
View Quote

How about a BC from a State south of the Mason Dixon? C'mon man!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:34:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#6]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I'm ready to pop smoke as soon as I can find employment or possibly get into grad school and just wing it from there. Texas sounds more appealing everyday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Danielsuzuki1:

Not duration, quality of character bro. 😉

... and when Bethany says...

I’m already filling out apps for TX and sorting my stuff out here.  I’m done.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:35:06 PM EDT
[#7]
A birth certificate from where though? Because most places issue birth certificates.
View All Quotes

A birth certificate from where though? Because most places issue birth certificates.

The only place that matters to call oneself a Texan.
The birth certificate with the seal of the great state of Texas
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:35:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

back-up/QRF would go a long way to countering them currently.  overwatch would be great too, for intel gathering as it's still a little early yet for sending the hate.

The thing is -- right now patriots are mostly showing up on a lark -- "let's go to the trump thing tonight!  wanna go?"  -- essentially - they're tourists without a plan -- Republican sheep, essentially -- who are easily picked off once the crowd dies down.   That has to change.

Look back to May and June -- at the early BLM protests -- when there was a much higher number of SJW do-gooders who were middle-of-the-road folk trying to get on the protest bandwagon, not hardcore marxists or anarchists.  Look back to BLM events where transpo was provided and large numbers of rioters were moved efficiently and effectively over vast distances.  Even the CHOP/CHAZ encampments were getting material support.  

But as the violence ratched up, those milquetoast folk faded back into their suburban lives, leaving only the loyal black bloc.   At this point, they've had 7 months of training, networking, field craft, battle drills.  They're o.r.g.a.n.i.z.e.d.   Logistics.

Right now - the majority of ANTIFA attending these clashes are essentially trained (to the level of their childish tactics) in harassment, assault, battery, theft, arson, but more importantly -- they have gained discipline in their formations and movements.  Sure, they don't move in nice straight lines like NFAC, but they're also not knee capping each other either.  

The point is -- antifa is sending 'soldiers' (sic) and we're sending tourists.  This needs to change.  We need to organize hard ass pipe hitting mother lovers, in advance, and with a reserve, spotters/scouts, intel --- these rallies need to be attended by Patriots like they've got a battle plan, not a party plan.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

-Are pepper spray/paintball guns even worth it (see Lee Keltner). More tools in the toolbox, but understand their limitations.

-Some of this seems like trying to beat the enemy at their own game rather than making them play yours. Yes, don't play their game. Set your own game up where you define the rules.

-Even in clear cases of self defense, big city DA's will try to ruin your life so why bother playing by the rules? Don't get caught.

-Playing by the rules when your opponent doesn't feels like quite a handicap, especially when big city LE have demonstrated they won't step in. Yep, accept the handicap or don't play by the rules.  Do what you're comfortable with doing.

-As much as I hate masks (don't even own one) there might be some benefits. Shemaghs, and gas masks also conceal ones identity so long as your tattoos or other markings are covered up as well.  Please leave your smartphone at home as well as your titled vehicles.

-These events need some overwatch in case commies try to bullet hose a crowd of patriots.  Don't go alone.  Organize with like minded friends and family.  Have a goal, have a plan to achieve that goal, have secondary and tertiary goals, have an exfil plan, have back up (QRF), have places to go when you can't go home straight away . . .

https://i.ibb.co/hfh4zxS/pepper-spray.jpg

back-up/QRF would go a long way to countering them currently.  overwatch would be great too, for intel gathering as it's still a little early yet for sending the hate.

The thing is -- right now patriots are mostly showing up on a lark -- "let's go to the trump thing tonight!  wanna go?"  -- essentially - they're tourists without a plan -- Republican sheep, essentially -- who are easily picked off once the crowd dies down.   That has to change.

Look back to May and June -- at the early BLM protests -- when there was a much higher number of SJW do-gooders who were middle-of-the-road folk trying to get on the protest bandwagon, not hardcore marxists or anarchists.  Look back to BLM events where transpo was provided and large numbers of rioters were moved efficiently and effectively over vast distances.  Even the CHOP/CHAZ encampments were getting material support.  

But as the violence ratched up, those milquetoast folk faded back into their suburban lives, leaving only the loyal black bloc.   At this point, they've had 7 months of training, networking, field craft, battle drills.  They're o.r.g.a.n.i.z.e.d.   Logistics.

Right now - the majority of ANTIFA attending these clashes are essentially trained (to the level of their childish tactics) in harassment, assault, battery, theft, arson, but more importantly -- they have gained discipline in their formations and movements.  Sure, they don't move in nice straight lines like NFAC, but they're also not knee capping each other either.  

The point is -- antifa is sending 'soldiers' (sic) and we're sending tourists.  This needs to change.  We need to organize hard ass pipe hitting mother lovers, in advance, and with a reserve, spotters/scouts, intel --- these rallies need to be attended by Patriots like they've got a battle plan, not a party plan.

Totally agree!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:35:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Good observations!

Perhaps adopt one color as they do for making ID more difficult. FDE?  Agree need to use masks.

I think Erin mentioned they infil/exfil with change of clothing. Remove a black jacket and they have a colored shirt and hat. Switch mask color.

Numbers is essential. Part of that is only confront when have peer or superior numbers. Similarly, rally in areas of strength. Yelm, Chehalis, Shelton (?), Aberdeen, Bremerton, Forks, Everett(?), etc. Avoid areas controlled by Democrat mayor and Antifa is strong. The police friendly to Antifa is a huge advantage.
View Quote

hmm, interesting thought. instead of going to where antiusa is welcome, supported, and has cop backing, goto other cities that are more law and order to show our flags and presence. where?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:35:55 PM EDT
[#10]

They are taking a note from Ukraine and other recent conflicts with the red tape/ armbands.  Easy to identify eachother but ultimately I don’t see Antifa as a relevant paramilitary or even political force.  
View Quote

We should wear suits.  Formal wear.  And AR’s
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:36:26 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

If I still had my condo in Nags Head I would have just moved there fulltime. Oh well, one less thing to worry about now.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:36:42 PM EDT
[#12]

The only place that matters to call oneself a Texan.
The birth certificate with the seal of the great state of Texas
View Quote
I disagree. I know some transplants who are more Texan in their heart than some who were bred here.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

View All Quotes

They are taking a note from Ukraine and other recent conflicts with the red tape/ armbands.  Easy to identify eachother but ultimately I don’t see Antifa as a relevant paramilitary or even political force.  

Yellow tape/ribbons/armbands.  Done
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:36:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't forget me. I'll bring memes and cookies. And political knowledge and contacts.
View Quote

Memes are essential to break the monotony and anger. Cookies (need muffins too, btw) are absolutely necessary, along with chocolate. Stock plenty of both. We may all end up at your house.  Start vetting via research your political contacts to make absolutely sure they don't have money ties to big tech, Chinese or other communist countries, or any other troubling info in their backgrounds. i would suspect you have already done that, but I'm a suspicious person who doesn't trust too easily.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:37:04 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Pretty good economy here, and schools... not to mention that outside the cities it’s red as hell. Come on down!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:37:09 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
And I'm here. So it's cooler
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:37:42 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Good idea, I'll see if my PC will fit under a suit jacket, may have to go up a size.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:37:54 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:38:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#19]

If I still had my condo in Nags Head I would have just moved there fulltime. Oh well, one less thing to worry about now.
View All Quotes

I was planning to move to miserable hot place anyway, West-ish Texas is desert, I’m good with that.

Midland area looks nice.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:38:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Chocolate chip. And jumbo sugar cookies with M&Ms. and basically any kind of cookie you can think of, I can bake. And they'll be delicious.
View Quote

Wife calls dibs on PB cookies. You get everything else
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:38:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Memes are essential to break the monotony and anger. Cookies (need muffins too, btw) are absolutely necessary, along with chocolate. Stock plenty of both. We may all end up at your house.  Start vetting via research your political contacts to make absolutely sure they don't have money ties to big tech, Chinese or other communist countries, or any other troubling info in their backgrounds. i would suspect you have already done that, but I'm a suspicious person who doesn't trust too easily.
View Quote
Oh don't worry. I don't have any political allies who have any ties to anything but 100% pure American freedom values.

and I can also bake muffins. Y'all come on I've got plenty of space. And a big backyard so we can build up another shelter
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:39:03 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

That will get you here, character will get you appreciated and cherished in the state.  
My mom lived here 50 years.  Born in Ohio, came here at 18.  Still won’t call herself a Texan.  Even though she is more Texan that most.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:39:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Wife calls dibs on PB cookies. You get everything else
View Quote
Deal.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:39:46 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Meh. My mom and brothers and sisters all live there. I can apply for a family visa...
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:39:49 PM EDT
[#25]
I find this to be funny,  hope you do too

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:40:21 PM EDT
[#26]
And I'm here. So it's cooler
View Quote

Sounds like I need to narrow my job/house search to just El Paso, noted.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#27]

A civilized US is a very soft country, while we still have some hard men and woman, for the most part things have really gone downhill post WW2.

Why ruffle feathers, as long as you have money in your bank account and dancing with stars is still on TV? Speaking of TV, Trump needs to get his ass on primetime and address the country about this blatant election fraud and abuse going on in this country. The fake news media won't report on actual news like the violence in the PNW, or the election fraud, or Cuomo assaulting his staff and killing the elderly in nursing homes.
View Quote

I still belive that this country is full of hard men, willing to do terrible things, once their lives are disturbed. I don't want to see that day ever come...
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:40:38 PM EDT
[#28]

We should wear suits.  Formal wear.  And AR's
View Quote

I like it.  Classy.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:41:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:41:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Good idea, I'll see if my PC will fit under a suit jacket, may have to go up a size.
View Quote

Works
For SECDEF
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:42:32 PM EDT
[#31]

That will get you here, character will get you appreciated and cherished in the state.  
My mom lived here 50 years.  Born in Ohio, came here at 18.  Still won’t call herself a Texan.  Even though she is more Texan that most.
View Quote

Fair enough, I never referred to myself when I lived in New York for 5 years. But if I move to Texas, I doubt I'll ever move again.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:43:21 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes

what kind of cookies??

I love M&M's
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#33]

I like it.  Classy.  
View Quote

Fedoras encouraged but optional
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:44:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh don't worry. I don't have any political allies who have any ties to anything but 100% pure American freedom values.

and I can also bake muffins. Y'all come on I've got plenty of space. And a big backyard so we can build up another shelter
View Quote

I’m all about residential construction. And guns.and freedom.  

I’m down.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:44:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Works
For SECDEF
View Quote

Big facts. I've never wore one under a suit though, just a hoody or a jacket back in the day. The one I have now I've only wore it to workout in and its never left my house.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:44:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Even funnier thanks to all the silliness you've told me about certain unions.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#38]

Fedoras encouraged but optional
View Quote

oh.   I was going to wear my ballistic helmet with my suit.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

I don't have a Beofang.  Need to buy one to fuck with their comms

baofang is just a cheap chinese FM ham band radio. i have quite a few of them. but they are nothing special and definitely not channelized out of the box. if they are using frs or gmrs, or some other "free" band, any transceiver radio with those bands can do the same. if they are using HAM bands then maybe we can get the FCC to engage? record their transmissions?

SDR is probably the "easiest" method to find the active bands in real time. then you need to lookup the freq and decipher what type of transmissions and then how to respond, if possible. As long as they are using those cheap ass radios, that is.

also, cross talk, by accident, is also readily available if we can find their freq in real time.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:46:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:46:40 PM EDT
[#41]

Sounds like I need to narrow my job/house search to just El Paso, noted.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#42]
It depends on when I deem them a Texan.
View Quote

The more ammo or cookies you bring, the sooner you get the title.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:46:42 PM EDT
[#43]

Big facts. I've never wore one under a suit though, just a hoody or a jacket back in the day. The one I have now I've only wore it to workout in and its never left my house.
View Quote

Don’t be a barbarian.  Refined and elegant and deadly. They won’t like us.   We will be classy.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:46:53 PM EDT
[#44]

I like it.  Classy.  
View All Quotes

We should wear suits.  Formal wear.  And AR's

I like it.  Classy.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Even funnier thanks to all the silliness you've told me about certain unions.
View Quote

yeah - it hit me right in the funny feels.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:47:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:47:44 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I remember 30calTBLkid telling us all about tactical suits, with built in stretch in all the right places. I believe he owns some.  Might be an option, lol.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:48:15 PM EDT
[#49]

oh.   I was going to wear my ballistic helmet with my suit.
View Quote

That would like Obama wearing a helmet while riding his bike...
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:48:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Look I need to be brutally honest with y'all
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top