Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:
UTZ cheese balls and Yuengling here.  Almost feel like I'm from PA/NJ.

Hope everyone is doing well.  Get your guns sighted in and ready.  Make sure your armor and gear fits.  Train with it.  I know this is redundant.  When that is done, enjoy your family.  Enjoy Christmas.
View Quote

Amen.

Speaking of training, Rogue Fitness finally has some weights in stock. I just ordered some 40lb dumbbells, have been waiting forever on those and refused to pay neckbeard prices on Ebay for them.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:29:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/doubleFacePalm-26.jpg

Fucking Karen cops. This is how it starts, folks. I would have just went and tugged on my balls for a little bit and then tell radio I couldn't find anything. I hate people like her and her ilk that are representing LE. I won't feel one shred of sadness when one of them gets their ass stomped into a mud hole for enforcing a mask mandate. Unless it's been codified by the legislature and I can look it up in the O.C.G.A., I wouldn't enforce shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Is this a new FO dog?
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:33:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:37:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:37:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Amen.

Speaking of training, Rogue Fitness finally has some weights in stock. I just ordered some 40lb dumbbells, have been waiting forever on those and refused to pay neckbeard prices on Ebay for them.
View Quote

My agency has em in our main gym.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:39:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:39:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

If that's what they recommend that's what I'd do, and I'd do it again after you pull the copper out.
I've had barrels, specifically Kreiger and Liljia, that we compare side by side. Same barrels from each maker, one gets a break in, one gets cleaned and shot. Not much difference.
Then again, some barrels it seems to make a difference.
Traditionally, Ruger barrels hate copper. Eh.
View Quote

Oh, they don't recommend the 'wait for it to speed-up' thing -- that's just a precision thing, I think.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Amen.

Wait! You guys have a gym?

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Good golly man. I'm only 5 ft tall. I'd need a rope ladder to get into that thing. But, I do drive a white baby truck with an extended cab and a camper shell over the bed.  So I've always got a place to sleep/nap if I camp somewhere or to carry stuff.

Reasonable partially correct guess.

View Quote

Mrs turd is 5 feet too.  I have nerf bars and sometimes she needs a boost 😂
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:44:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Wait! You guys have a gym?

https://media4.giphy.com/media/hQjHbdOzik3kHH44aP/giphy.gif
View Quote

Hahaha!

I also refuse to go to a regular gym locally because you have to wear a mask. So, backyard/living room gym for me!
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:45:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Another day another outing.   Sandhill Crane migration to Az. Around 20 000 of them. It’s almost deafening when they all start yacking it up.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:47:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Ribeye of the Sky (per Steven Rinella)
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:48:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

3 and a CrossFit site.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:49:42 PM EDT
[#19]

I have a bunch where I work. They peck the mirrors on my patrol car.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Pretty bird.

Nice pics.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:50:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:54:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Any guesses on the first US city to see something like this?  I will go with NYC, San Fran or LA with Chicago as a possibility as well.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trying-get-hell-out-emergency-lockdown-london-triggers-mass-exodus

Easter?!?!
View Quote

If Joe and the ho gets in, expect them to push this at the federal level before spring.  It’s coming
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#25]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mj08HnCiCA
View Quote

Cool

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Bigtwinlvr:

If Joe and the ho gets in, expect them to push this at the federal level before spring.  It’s coming
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bigtwinlvr:
Any guesses on the first US city to see something like this?  I will go with NYC, San Fran or LA with Chicago as a possibility as well.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trying-get-hell-out-emergency-lockdown-london-triggers-mass-exodus

Easter?!?!

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:01:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Pretty bird.

Nice pics.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Pretty bird.

Nice pics.

When you said "pretty bird", all I could think of was this scene from Dumb & Dumber:

But I agree. Beautiful pictures as always.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:02:39 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

That's my fetish
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:04:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:16:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

I'd like to know exactly how anyone was mistreated or suffered under DJT.
View Quote

Mellows were apparently harshed.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuck liberals, doomers, Covid, commies, traitors, Karens. I’m living my life the way I always have.

Saw these today too. They may be the ones I took photos of several,weeks ago.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:20:41 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

All the SIGINT, data collection, number crunching at 3 in the morning using mothballed supercomputers, intentional false intel leaks and god-level counterspying will be for naught if Biden is inaugurated.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By stater61:

It was just a teeny weeny troll... when you said that you were going to postpone the podcast until after the first of the year due to equipment problems, I said "am I going have to come down there and build a table for you" then I asked if Erin was going to be your first podcast.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stater61:
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
@stater61 I wouldn't be mad. I haven't checked it again in the past couple days. Oops. I have 3 Instagram accounts so it's rough sometimes to keep up haha. How did you troll it?

It was just a teeny weeny troll... when you said that you were going to postpone the podcast until after the first of the year due to equipment problems, I said "am I going have to come down there and build a table for you" then I asked if Erin was going to be your first podcast.
Ahh hahaha that's not a bad troll. And no Erin won't be my first. But one of the first probably! But I'll respond on IG once I get on later lol
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:22:36 PM EDT
[#35]

OP excluded, I am embarrassed by many women. It's just sad to see, and hear, the stupid games chicks play.
View All Quotes

OP excluded, I am embarrassed by many women. It's just sad to see, and hear, the stupid games chicks play.

Amen to that
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:23:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Timing was exceptional.  Just as a vaccine is rolled out the virus mutates.  Funny that.

View All Quotes

Oh yea, NYC is going to really feel Cuomo's dick now!

Timing was exceptional.  Just as a vaccine is rolled out the virus mutates.  Funny that.

It didn't just mutate, it apparently jumped to the point of having made a series of mutations (something that should have taken longer).  Seems unlikely for it to have done that, without some (lab) help.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Reality is a cruel bitch, Trump is not the savior, and you better understand the following...

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#39]
No riots, Evo sad. But, we have live feed of the Big Tex challenge!

https://v.angelcam.com/iframe?v=9klzdgn2y4&autoplay=1
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Did you get the Christmas lights figured out and working today?  If so, you need to go outside and take photos.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#41]

Did you get the Christmas lights figured out and working today?  If so, you need to go outside and take photos.

View Quote
YES! I was just gonna tell y'all. I plugged it into the thing and it worked! Lemme edit the picture a bunch and then send it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:32:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thunder900] [#42]
Come to think about it the whole Russia thing may be a set up so Biden can score a quick foreign policy win by thawing relations with them and signing disarmament treaties and renewing the Iran deal.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:33:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mockingbird1836] [#43]
YES! I was just gonna tell y'all. I plugged it into the thing and it worked! Lemme edit the picture a bunch and then send it.
View Quote
Okay. When I said let me edit the picture a bunch, all I could do was take the number off. I mean my address is obviously public record but I don't know if I should post the pic here or in Skype.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By JPN:

It didn't just mutate, it apparently jumped to the point of having made a series of mutations (something that should have taken longer).  Seems unlikely for it to have done that, without some (lab) help.
View Quote

There were several different strains rumored right from the start. What has changed now? It was always said that Italy, and the east coast of the US, were infected by a different strain that than CA and the west coast. With the number of lies and half truths that have been told, who knows? Admittedly, I'm not following it very closely. Mostly because I simply don't believe them and don't care to.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:35:05 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes

Yay! and you survived the ladder too.  Soooo happy for you!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:35:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mockingbird1836] [#46]

View All Quotes

Thanks! Making moves today
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Okay. When I said let me edit the picture a bunch, all I could do was take the number off. I mean my address is obviously public record but I don't know if I should post the pic here or in Skype.
View Quote

The answer on Arf is always do both.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#48]
So, I'm getting vaxed on Tuesday morning. It is "strongly encouraged" by my employer and I believe they will push to make it mandatory in the near future. Currently, not getting an annual influenza vaccine means immediate "separation from the system".

I will, however, be doing something for science. I have been balls deep in Rona since day one. Granted I'm wearing all the appropriate PPE, but I'm exposed to multiple super sick patients everyday and prior to en-mass testing who knows how many I positives I (or anyone else in the field) were exposed to. Front line "hero" and all that crap.

My daughter had the Rona (thanks boyfriend), and my wife got it three days later. Both survived and got over it in about a week. Neither locked themselves away, no one wore a mask at home (myself included) and we just carried on with our lives as they recovered. That said, I have had my brain scraped to test for Rona about nine times now. Every time the results were negative. I was even tested for antibodies in March, also negative.

So I have decided, for shiggles, to have an antibody draw done Monday before I get injected with the serum. I want to see if I contracted the Rona during my families bout of it to see if I've got some natural genetic immunity. I can't think of any reason I shouldn't have gotten it given the "science". Hell, according to some folks I should be dead. I'll get the draw before the vax to keep the data pure.

Pray for me RS. I'm going in....

Who wants dibs?

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:37:24 PM EDT
[#49]

The answer on Arf is always do both.

View Quote
Lol okay here it is
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:37:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mockingbird1836] [#50]
Photo removed
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top