BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5099
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Yes.  And it would be enough to also overturn Perdue's loss to not make it a runoff.  There are also significant issues with the runoff in GA that also will need to be audited.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
Originally Posted By JPN:
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Didn't Georgia's final count put Biden ahead by somewhere between 10k to 15k votes?

Yes.  And it would be enough to also overturn Perdue's loss to not make it a runoff.  There are also significant issues with the runoff in GA that also will need to be audited.

Just FYI, that's as of the 25th; yesterday the dems hired some criminal defense attorneys to apply for some sort of stay, with regards to unsealing the ballots for inspection.  The judge, today, apparently granted it and further arguments are supposedly to be sometime in late June.

Delay, delay, delay...  
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't been watching any tele. Staying kinda off the grid with the exception of work. Looking for rabbit sized claymores on ArmsList, no luck so far.

Kinda dig it. Tunning out and all.

I've decided never to divulge my vocation. Ever. Too many crazy discussions, and when they don't like the answers, well....I'm not playing that game anymore.

If I ever want to check the state of the nation, I know RS is here.

God bless you all.

Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:48:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#3]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
Haven't been watching any tele. Staying kinda off the grid with the exception of work. Looking for rabbit sized claymores on ArmsList, no luck so far.

I've decided never to divulge my vocation. Ever. Too many crazy discussions, and when they don't like the answers, well....I'm not playing that game anymore.

God bless you all.

https://i.imgur.com/u1PlRbY.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/JfPsBLM.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/fJBS8Ct.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/FhBB6tK.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/Nfr0HL7.jpg?1
View Quote

You need some AR armed garden gnomes around that dragon.  

As for the rest, at times we're a bunch of half-retarded imbeciles trying to figure things out with momentary flashes of semi-intelligent brilliance tossed in at random, inopportune times.  Then we go back to being confused, and start all over again.  

(ETA)  It's a vicious cycle.  That said, it keeps the beer flowing, and everybody needs a hobby.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:56:33 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
And bidet "won" Georgia by 11,480 votes, less than half the number of counterfeit ballots found.  Nothing to see here, right?
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 12:35:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#5]
Beat^^^^
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 12:43:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mnvwguy02] [#6]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
And bidet "won" Georgia by 11,480 votes, less than half the number of counterfeit ballots found.  Nothing to see here, right?
View All Quotes

What will come of this? Is there courage enough in this once great nation to call the election for the farce that it was?
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 1:05:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

What will come of this? Is there courage enough in the once great nation to call the election for the farce that it was?
View All Quotes

What will come of this? Is there courage enough in the once great nation to call the election for the farce that it was?

Last time I checked, the news media is still referring to all the claims of election fraud as "the lie".
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 1:18:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Any of you guys on Twitter get the feeling you are shadowbanned. I try to troll John Cucksack and any liberals like the Lincoln Project on a regular basis. I used to get responses and retweets but now nothing happens.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 1:31:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DrVenkman87:
Any of you guys on Twitter get the feeling you are shadowbanned. I try to troll John Cucksack and any liberals like the Lincoln Project on a regular basis. I used to get responses and retweets but now nothing happens.
View Quote

try this link and you can see if you are shadow banned

https://shadowban.eu
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 7:10:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#10]
Originally Posted By Turnkey:
I'm still wondering why the big push push to have everyone vaccinated, it all just seems so off
View Quote

Big pharma making big $$.  Paid for by our tax dollars.  Some of that big $$ is flowing back into the coffers of the public officials who are pushing the "get vaxxed" narrative.  It's the circle of life...

/tinfoil on: The vax is designed to cull the herd.  Those who take it have self selected as the sheep who need culling /tinfoil off.

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:20:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

It is a violation of the law for U.S. agents to fire on civilians from helicopters.

It also appears that Chipman was involved in his capacity as an ATF agent in the 1992 Ruby Ridge standoff near Naples, Idaho.
View Quote

I'd like to see solid cites for those two line items.

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:27:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

I'd be fucking livid to the point where parking a bunch of wrecks on the street would not satisfy me.
View Quote

Seems easier to just demolish her house and press criminal charges against the crusher operator.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:29:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:37:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:54:34 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:56:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

God bless you all.

https://i.imgur.com/u1PlRbY.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/JfPsBLM.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/fJBS8Ct.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/FhBB6tK.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/Nfr0HL7.jpg?1
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

You can't make this shit up.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:57:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:08:22 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

The replies in that Hogg thread are just gross.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:41:50 AM EDT
[#21]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9629563/Chinese-scientists-created-COVID-19-lab-tried-cover-tracks-new-study-claims.html

Full article at link.

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 10:02:56 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

There is a few different ways that Twitter achieves that.

Running the shadow ban test http://www.shadowban.eu  For me, in my lurking account and one of the tamest responses where I gave a simple reply of historical facts was flagged as offensive.  A user tried to compare an AR-15 to the weapons the Continental Army had.  I educated the user about the fact that citizens with the money could own cannons and mortars, at that time, and that they could fire grapeshot.

Boom,  labeled offensive, and my reply hidden behind two layers so as not to offend.

In other news, I have great news regarding my mothers battle with cancer.

We went to speak with the surgeon that will be operating on her.  The report of the results is nothing short of miraculous, some quotes from her report after 4 treatments of chemo.:

"Considerable decrease in the amount of FDG uptake in cecal/ascending colon carcinoma."

"SUV and bulk of lesion has decreased."

"SUV has decreased from 20 to 4."

"No hypermetabolic metastatic adenopathy identified or evidence for distant metastases."

"Considerable regression in hypermetabolic activity and bulkiness of colon carcinoma."

"Small lymph nodes along pericecal area that show no increased FDG uptake have regressed in size and may represent treated tumor."

She goes for surgery June 16th, and the prognosis is looking much better regarding successful surgery because of the reduced size of the cancer.

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, please keep them coming, I believe this report I have in hand represents a miracle that is in progress.

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Says that people who keep a lot of ammo, have no training.

Goes on to say they have only one box of ammo (for home defense), and it will never run out.

Doesn't that imply that the person with only one box has no training, since training will use up 'one box' in one short session at the range?
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:19:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Typical.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/driver-accused-hitting-two-people-peacefully-protesting-police-shooting-andrew-n1268487?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Driver accused of hitting two people peacefully protesting police shooting of Andrew Brown Jr.

Lisa Michelle O'Quinn, who is white, was charged with striking two Black women with her car. North Carolina authorities are still investigating if it was a hate crime.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#27]
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/847912393731997696/unknown.png

Number 2 looks hideous in orange, bad hair and a stupid look. Number 2 is my preference because it makes her look the worst.

Which one for everyone else?
View Quote

I think Penitentiary Orange looks good on her.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Running the shadow ban test http://www.shadowban.eu  For me, in my lurking account and one of the tamest responses where I gave a simple reply of historical facts was flagged as offensive.  A user tried to compare an AR-15 to the weapons the Continental Army had.  I educated the user about the fact that citizens with the money could own cannons and mortars, at that time, and that they could fire grapeshot.

Boom,  labeled offensive, and my reply hidden behind two layers so as not to offend.

We went to speak with the surgeon that will be operating on her.  The report of the results is nothing short of miraculous, some quotes from her report after 4 treatments of chemo.:

"Considerable decrease in the amount of FDG uptake in cecal/ascending colon carcinoma."

"No hypermetabolic metastatic adenopathy identified or evidence for distant metastases."

"Considerable regression in hypermetabolic activity and bulkiness of colon carcinoma."

"Small lymph nodes along pericecal area that show no increased FDG uptake have regressed in size and may represent treated tumor."

She goes for surgery June 16th, and the prognosis is looking much better regarding successful surgery because of the reduced size of the cancer.

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, please keep them coming, I believe this report I have in hand represents a miracle that is in progress.

View All Quotes

Thank you and your Mom for the continued good news and acknowledging genuine miracles. Keep on keeping on, blessings on you both with continued prayers. Video/song came to mind when I read the news, intended as celebratory.

Hot Chocolate - You sexy thing 1975
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:45:07 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Great news!
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:58:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Typical.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/driver-accused-hitting-two-people-peacefully-protesting-police-shooting-andrew-n1268487?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

View Quote

Picture shows those protestors assaulting the motorist.

CD
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#32]
An old one making the rounds again.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

CD
View Quote

It was a peaceful protest.  So what if her car got damaged.  That's what insurance is for.  /sarcasm

Looks like it was a Prius.  I wonder if anyone has figured out how to use the EV aspect of the vehicle to turn the body of the car into a moving cattle prod.  Hmmn.  My truck has a 110 outlet in the bed...

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Great news!
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 1:16:20 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Hoping the positive news continues.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

These guy's half box of shells is gonna be someone else's.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Goes on to say they have only one box of ammo (for home defense), and it will never run out.

Doesn't that imply that the person with only one box has no training, since training will use up 'one box' in one short session at the range?
View All Quotes

Easy targeted in the scheme of things
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

It was a peaceful protest.  So what if her car got damaged.  That's what insurance is for.  /sarcasm

Looks like it was a Prius.  I wonder if anyone has figured out how to use the EV aspect of the vehicle to turn the body of the car into a moving cattle prod.  Hmmn.  My truck has a 110 outlet in the bed...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

CD

I need to do some mods so I can get 400w while driving plus a 110 in the interior
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Thanks for the support everyone, my mother loves the support you give and it cheers her up when things get rough.  She is thankful for you guys and girls.  

She loved the video social, thanks for that

This is for Ben, since vehicles can be a nightmare, and I think he hates country.  

I was going through my albums today and it reminded me of the nightmares he works on.

One of my very rare plants made a trap for termites, never thought it would survive after trying to keep it alive for over a year, but it is.  Im just taking it easy today.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:11:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#41]

Last time I checked, the news media is still referring to all the claims of election fraud as "the lie".
View Quote

The MSM will always continue to refer to the election fraud as a lie, even if they publish stories on the outcome of the audits and investigations. They are nothing but leftists and CIA assets/moles. We know this. We have known for decades. Yet nobody seems to care that we hear the lies that media are provided by another entity (probably the CIA's PAG) every morning at 4 AM when they learn what they will be allowed to publish that day. There is a reason agencies cherish their black budget programs and all the money that politicians pour in for them to use in propaganda and gaslighting the public. They are no different than the USSR propaganda machine, as much as we hate to believe it.

No one ever wants to believe bad stuff about their own people, but our leaders are every bit as evil as Russians, Chinese, Iranians and others. They are every bit as greedy, selfish, self absorbed, uncaring, unfeeling, and devious. They just know that Americans are different and we have to be handled differently. We are in the midst of a slow boil color revolution that will mostly be fought with 4GW and 5GW digitally. Government will do everything they can to complete their transformation while keeping the temperature just below the point at which most of us would respond kinetically.

Media is the first thing we need to get rid of or transform ourselves. Without the media mouth piece, government and the left would not be able to gas light with lies effectively. Most conservatives are willing to run away from those positions on the battlefield though. Take our current available information platforms for instance. Look at all of the people on this very thread that advocated for giving up on the few platforms that get a broad readership where we can put out our own messages. To regain and keep our country will require ruthlessness and no remorse. If you can't adopt that attitude, at least get out of the way when it happens for others.

Maybe I'm wrong, but If only people had listened to Uncle Joe McCarthy back in the day, maybe we would not be where we are now.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:20:57 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Why do they always concentrate on the 20,000 rounds that do not/did not get used to do harm, rather than the 20 that were used? They also consistently ignore that shooters have some combination of criminal records, passed a background check instituted by our almighty government, anger issues and poor interpersonal skills, mental health issues or diagnosis (Too many people are falsely diagnosed with mental health issues while too many other continue to walk around with genuine mental health issues that are NOT diagnosed) and there are a few other key indicators found after the fact. Borderline personality and schizophrenia usually manifest at the age most of our recognized mass shooters go on their sprees, both of which result in extreme paranoia and blame other people for their own actions.

No one on either side ever discusses the real problems.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#44]

ATF will never know what hit'em!
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Bet they find similar things with the Georgia runoff...
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Great news for your Mom 💪😁
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#47]

Good dog.  

I have no soliciting and no trespassing signage up
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Pork belly...

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Even Bill Maher gets something right occasionally.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:40:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: boltcatch] [#50]

What will come of this? Is there courage enough in this once great nation to call the election for the farce that it was?
View All Quotes

No, probably not, but the left is going to inevitably step on their own dick hard enough that it's sort of irrelevant.

Getting anything out of these efforts is like winning a procedural point on a mugger... you're still in the middle of a mugging, it's not going to change anything.

Why do they always concentrate on the 20,000 rounds that do not/did not get used to do harm, rather than the 20 that were used? They also consistently ignore that shooters have some combination of criminal records, passed a background check instituted by our almighty government, anger issues and poor interpersonal skills, mental health issues or diagnosis (Too many people are falsely diagnosed with mental health issues while too many other continue to walk around with genuine mental health issues that are NOT diagnosed) and there are a few other key indicators found after the fact. Borderline personality and schizophrenia usually manifest at the age most of our recognized mass shooters go on their sprees, both of which result in extreme paranoia and blame other people for their own actions.

No one on either side ever discusses the real problems.

Their "real problem" is that you exist.  You're wasting time trying to argue with people that aren't interested in anything beyond killing you and taking your shit.
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top