Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
On the plus side, over two months now since he committed a crime.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By cody22:

Oh, that's cold !.........LOL !

Cold like George's body.
On the plus side, over two months now since he committed a crime.

Earned a two month sobriety coin as well.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ForknBeast:
Louisville Live Feed 3% there before the nfac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuXX4HGVGX0
View Quote

Uh oh 😦
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:11:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice recap of the street cleaning.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I truly hope things don't go sideways in Louisville but I have a very very bad feeling about this today
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:13:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#5]
Looks like I missed the fun again last night. I'm ready for the round up stage though.

Listening to a few streams last night it's amazing to hear the brainwashing that MMSM ans Social Media has pulled off.

Invading Army
Mercs
Contractors
Eric Prince's men

These sorry pieces of shit for the most part are puppets and are convinced that they are the patriots fighting for the constitution... They don't appear to be capable of rational or critical thinking. I am not going to call them Muppets.
View Quote

You maybe confusing Muppets with those dirty hippy Fraggles.

Sorry I'm jacked up on coffee. I couldn't resist. Yeah I agree they are brainwashed zombies. (no disrespect for normal zombies)
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:17:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Clockwork138] [#6]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
I truly hope things don't go sideways in Louisville but I have a very very bad feeling about this today
View Quote

I was hoping that counter-protesters, IIIer, or patriot groups wouldn't show up. This is the left's shitshow. Let them own it when things inevitably get out of control. So much for that.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

all of which makes me wonder when/how/if the MMSM in their secure ivory towers will ever be held accountable for the damage they've perpetrated on the American public?

can it all just be excused as 1A freedom?

we know yelling 'fire' in a theater isn't about the actual yelling of fire, but is criminal if panic and injury are caused as a result.   when do we cut the crap and say enough is enough -- that the MMSM is causing panic and injury by promoting outright lies.
View Quote

I see the MMSM as seditious and insurrectionists.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

I was hoping that counter-protesters, IIIer, or patriot groups wouldn't show up. This is the left's shitshow. Let them own it when things inevitably get out of control. So much for that.
View Quote

Curious to see how many counter people show up.  It said there was a biker group on the way to join the others in a few moments.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I do hope it's hot as hell there for all those idiots dressed in all black garb lol
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:32:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Uh oh 😦
View Quote

Oh Fuck! I hope the LPD has their shit straight. Those riot cops look under powered.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:33:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Curious to see how many counter people show up.  It said there was a biker group on the way to join the others in a few moments.
View All Quotes

I'm curious how many of the NFAC group are going to be turned away by the organizers.  They already publicly stated that anybody showing up with a plate carrier with no plate in it, was going to be turned away, anybody showing up with a 'fake gun', was going to be turned away, anybody showing up not knowing how to handle/use their gun, was going to be turned away.

How many will that leave?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By kbi:

@FCSD2162

when greasy wakes up at the crack of sundown

https://i.imgflip.com/49ds36.gif
View Quote

Holy shit!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#13]
I do hope it's hot as hell there for all those idiots dressed in all black garb lol
View Quote

Forecasted high of 92 in the asphalt and concrete jungle today. Currently 85 and "feels like" 91.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I'm curious how many of the NFAC group are going to be turned away by the organizers.  They already publicly stated that anybody showing up with a plate carrier with no plate in it, was going to be turned away, anybody showing up with a 'fake gun', was going to be turned away, anybody showing up not knowing how to handle/use their gun, was going to be turned away.

View Quote

So basically after they turn all the people away that can't follow Grandmaster Longrange's standards there'll be like 4 dudes standing around going, "Umm...so we still doing this shit?"
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:39:28 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Seems like they were being instructed on how to handle the guns on the feed. There'd be noone left if they stuck to it, the Grand Whatever couldn't even handle his.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:39:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Forecasted high of 92 in the asphalt and concrete jungle today. Currently 85 and "feels like" 91.
View Quote

It's not the heat that gets you it's the humidity, and I'm guessing Louisville gets pretty muggy this time of year.

Or at least I'm really hoping it does.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:41:04 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

The unhinged individuals screaming and spitting all over the IIIers moments ago were also denouncing the NFAC. Lots of dynamics to watch in this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:41:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:

Seems like they were being instructed on how to handle the guns on the feed. There'd be noone left if they stuck to it, the Grand Whatever couldn't even handle his.
View Quote

Did you see his "long range" shooting video complete with worse AR handling skills than a 7 year old who just got done huffing paint?

That was all manner of amusing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:43:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

It's not the heat that gets you it's the humidity, and I'm guessing Louisville gets pretty muggy this time of year.

View All Quotes

Being on a large river, does help get things muggy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:43:23 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm going to miss most of the fun today, unfortunately.

Waiting on my brother to give me the come pick me up code, apparently his work called him and is trying to guilt him into going in. When he texted me that I told him to tell them to fuck off because we got a 6 pound standing rib roast ready to be cooked and consumed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

It is, 16 stories tall, but the "tower portion" of the bldg doesn't cover the entire footprint. The "murder hole side" of the building is shorter.

I either walked or drove past this building daily for 15 years, I worked 2 blocks away. Some people have asked why the terrorists focus on the murder hole side of the building. It's mainly because they don't want to penetrate the perimeter, but that side is also the "public face" of the building and, critically, it faces the park blocks. Those park blocks have been "protest central" in Portland for many many years. It's where Occupy Portland camped out. it's where the "racist elk" statue that they killed is also.
View Quote

Ah, OK. Thanks for the additional information. Good stuff!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ForknBeast:
Louisville Live Feed 3% there before the nfac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuXX4HGVGX0
View Quote

Bumping this feed for newcomers.  If you aren't watching this you really should be.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#23]

all of which makes me wonder when/how/if the MMSM in their secure ivory towers will ever be held accountable for the damage they've perpetrated on the American public?

we know yelling 'fire' in a theater isn't about the actual yelling of fire, but is criminal if panic and injury are caused as a result.   when do we cut the crap and say enough is enough -- that the MMSM is causing panic and injury by promoting outright lies.
View All Quotes
Looks like I missed the fun again last night. I'm ready for the round up stage though.

Listening to a few streams last night it's amazing to hear the brainwashing that MMSM ans Social Media has pulled off.

Invading Army
Mercs
Contractors
Eric Prince's men

These sorry pieces of shit for the most part are puppets and are convinced that they are the patriots fighting for the constitution... They don't appear to be capable of rational or critical thinking. I am not going to call them Muppets.

I'm already there. Whomever said "first, kill all the lawyers" couldn't conceive the damage the MMSM could do.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:46:24 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

You are correct. The humidity of the Ohio River Valley is a bitch.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#25]

Did you see his "long range" shooting video complete with worse AR handling skills than a 7 year old who just got done huffing paint?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mb300sd:

There were parts of that video, when I couldn't figure out what he was doing, or even trying to do.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:47:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By kbi:

@FCSD2162

when greasy wakes up at the crack of sundown

https://i.imgflip.com/49ds36.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485060/maxresdefault-1000-1518586.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485060/la-et-hc-fraggle-rock-hbo-20161010-snap-1518598.jpg

Sorry I'm jacked up on coffee. I couldn't resist. Yeah I agree they are brainwashed zombies. (no disrespect for normal zombies)
View All Quotes

Invading Army
Mercs
Contractors
Eric Prince's men

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485060/maxresdefault-1000-1518586.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485060/la-et-hc-fraggle-rock-hbo-20161010-snap-1518598.jpg

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Miracle_Pants:

Ultra-nerd time: Glitter boys are from Rifts by Palladium Games not from Steve Jackson's GURPS.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miracle_Pants:
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
WAIT. I've seen this before. MY GOD... it's the GURPS timeline for America now, isn't it?
https://postmortemstudios.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/ppo800-rifter-18-poster-printers-proof.jpg
No longer glow bois... they call them... Glitter Bois!

Ultra-nerd time: Glitter boys are from Rifts by Palladium Games not from Steve Jackson's GURPS.

Yes, you're right... I never actually played it but I had a friend that used to, who had all the books and knew a bunch of the lore. So that's what we need now - power armor with a chrome reflective coating to be laser-resistant.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:49:01 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

It's one thing to present an alternate viewpoint. It is another thing entirely to create falsehoods and spread it as honest reporting.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#30]
NFAC?  
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#31]

So basically after they turn all the people away that can't follow Grandmaster Longrange's standards there'll be like 4 dudes standing around going, "Umm...so we still doing this shit?"
View Quote

I don't see many of these Thugs owning actual armor much less functional guns.  I do see a problem with the PD being way out gunn though.  Most I see just have a hand gun and a pepper all gun?  Just a sprinkling of ARs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By limaxray:
NFAC?  
View Quote

Not Fucking Around Coalition.

Catchy huh?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:54:34 AM EDT
[#33]

There were parts of that video, when I couldn't figure out what he was doing, or even trying to do.
View Quote

Same, I was waiting for him to do either a backflip or a James Brown impression at a couple of points.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:56:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fulminata] [#34]

I don't see many of these Thugs owning actual armor much less functional guns.  I do see a problem with the PD being way out gunn though.  Most I see just have a hand gun and a pepper all gun?  Just a sprinkling of ARs.
View Quote

Well the conjecture when they were marching at Stone Mountain was that a lot of them were carrying either airsoft or replicas, probably because they were prohibited persons.

Hell, one guy was sporting a (alleged) FAMAS, I called dibs on that for a battlefield pickup.

ETA: One dude was marching with one of the S&W AR .22s, with a stovepipe jam; and not just for a minute, it was jammed from start to finish.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:58:13 AM EDT
[#35]
The LPD is video-ing the 3%'s for later.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:58:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:
Simultaneous encirclement of the rioting mob with a dozen concertina trucks from a 1/4 mile radius.
Defuse their weaponry and assaults with water cannons.
ARREST ALL OF THEM.
Process ALL recording devices for prosecution.

Individual crimes go to Federal civilian court system.
Coordinated actions of insurrection go to Military tribunal.
If evidence processing reveals that local politicians coordinated with Terrorists and Insurrectionists, they go to Military Tribunal as well.

Mopped up and done in ONE DAY.
View Quote

THIS is what I'm talking about. THIS.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

How many combat troops are currently at Fort Knox?

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

If you want to be picky, most of them probably can't meet the dress code that was laid out.  What will probably trip many of them up, is "black button down shirts".

Holsters are supposed to be limited to thigh holsters and "under the arm", as I recall.

Should be a few visual cues that will be easy to notice, if they aren't enforcing their stated restrictions.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#39]
It's one thing to present an alternate viewpoint. It is another thing entirely to create falsehoods and spread it as honest reporting.
View Quote

Yep it's all about intent. They are intentionally misleading the public.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Same, I was waiting for him to do either a backflip or a James Brown impression at a couple of points.
View All Quotes

There was a point, when a mental image of a cat wound up on catnip, trying to swat various inanimate things in front of it, came to mind while watching that video.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#41]
At least I don't see any Hawaiian shirts on the good guys today.  Media won't be able to claim Boogboys
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#42]

Bumping this feed for newcomers.  If you aren't watching this you really should be.
View Quote

All it's going to take is one ND to get things flowing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:05:51 PM EDT
[#43]

Well the conjecture when they were marching at Stone Mountain was that a lot of them were carrying either airsoft or replicas, probably because they were prohibited persons.

Hell, one guy was sporting a (alleged) FAMAS, I called dibs on that for a battlefield pickup.

ETA: One dude was marching with one of the S&W AR .22s, with a stovepipe jam; and not just for a minute, it was jammed from start to finish.
View Quote

I think I saw 3 separate .22 ARs pointed out, in the Stone Mountain event.  One of them had the old style .22 mags like Ceiner made for their conversions.  The other two had the newer windowed .22 mags that have a profile that matches a 5.56mm mag profile (but the windows match the curve of the old Ceiner mags).
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm waiting for the bullhorn guys to start an epic rap battle or something.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#45]

I think I saw 3 separate .22 ARs pointed out, in the Stone Mountain event.  One of them had the old style .22 mags like Ceiner made for their conversions.  The other two had the newer windowed .22 mags that have a profile that matches a 5.56mm mag profile (but the windows match the curve of the old Ceiner mags).
View Quote

There was a lot of interesting things to see at that event, the one that made me snort beer out my nose though was when he was dual wielding ARs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#46]

There was a lot of interesting things to see at that event, the one that made me snort beer out my nose though was when he was dual wielding ARs.
View All Quotes

Someday, maybe you'll be enough of an expert with a rifle, to dual wield ARs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

but but but they're all ex mil...but but but they're all expert shooters....but but but
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:18:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#48]
This has real potential to turn into a shit show.

I'm getting the Greensboro Massacre feeling.

*Obviously different actors but two opposing armed protest groups amp-ing up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:19:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#49]

View Quote

don't suppose we could give him the benefit of the doubt that it was meant to function as a clear chamber flag indicator?  nah....
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:19:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone have a link to the NFAC feed(s)?
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top