Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:31:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

No weapons, just keep punching each other in the face...best line of timeline.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Libertas:

Did you get a canister for me, greasy & FCSD2162
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:33:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

I am 1st in line

since I am in AZ

View Quote

West coast fucking us east coasters again
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Sorry no canisters yet, they were still burning and the crowd broke contact too quickly. I kinda had my hands full with everything going on.
View Quote

I'm just messing around, I'd never want you to risk anything for a souvenir.

It's just epic you are getting GAS N BANGED for us on the live streams
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:37:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

I'd say about 120*

ETA: In about an hour or two, I'm going to put it on the reaction rod and do the tighten it down, back it off, tighten, loosen it, ad naseum thing that I was reading about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Hey, anyone remember who the member was that said he was building a BORTAC tribute rifle? Said maybe he'd dry assemble it and post pics. Whatever happened with that? I gots some monies burning a hole in my pocket.

I'm still putting it together.  First time I've ever assembled an upper, and I'm getting a little frustrated at the moment.  

Bear in mind, I'm calling it a BORTAC tribute merely because it is all FDE and kind of looks like what they were carrying.

ETA:  Holy shit, I've clearly missed a lot going on this thread since yesterday afternoon.  Need to go back and read some more.
IM me if you have any questions. I've lost count on the number of uppers and full rifles I have built or helped people build. @motormouth

The muzzle device is giving me fits.  I can't seem to get it indexed right.  Crush washer, shims, wrenches (torque & standard), and a reaction rod all on hand.  Perhaps I'm being too timid with it for fear of fucking something up.

Going to give it another go this afternoon, and if it's a no go, I'll take it to the local gun plumber to wrench that bit on.  I need to have him check the headspace anyway.

If you have a reaction rod you aren't going to hurt the barrel and extension! Post or send me a pic of the muzzle device with crush washer only in place but NOT tight. I have never shimmed and used a washer so I am interested to see what you are facing.

Okay, I just snapped a quick pic of it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/175509/IMG_1993-1539111.jpg

The crush washer is in place, without any shims, and it is cranked down.  I'll get it loosened up , and send you an IM when I start back into working on it later this afternoon.  

How far off timing is that shot?

I'd say about 120*

ETA: In about an hour or two, I'm going to put it on the reaction rod and do the tighten it down, back it off, tighten, loosen it, ad naseum thing that I was reading about.

Likely the washer you have in the pic is as crushed as it may get. Use a new one if you have it available.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:44:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By M1-Ed:

I think I may have been the first to not agree with the crowd to not hang the ZimZam the first night.

Ed
View Quote

My how far GD has come, then again if you back and read the Saint Floyd thread, you'll see an almost unanimous condemnation of the cops.   I'm even shocked at how differently I view the first tape/thread, and what my opinions are now.  

He was the first one I was conflicted at in the least.  Always knew Skittles, Gentle Giant, and that idiot in B-More earned their Darwin tickets.

After this event, I'll never buy into the cries of wolf from black Americans.   You chose the wrong fucking hill to die on with this one.   Not to mention white people have been killed in WAY MORE AGREGIOUS ways in the last decade for sure.    The white people I've seen killed by the cops are borderline executions in cold blood.  Houston couple case, MN khat chewing cop case, murdering a man for doing a monkey dance wrong case, and then the other day murdering a dude for playing video games.

After typing that shit out, BRB.....going to Burn, Loot, and Murder
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By kbi:
So have Greasy and FCSD made it to Portland yet?

https://i.imgflip.com/4awfgx.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#10]

No

But I did hit a rioter in the chest with a 40mm round once.

Ed
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:46:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
I need to get a fitbit or something, because I don’t think my heart rate broke 80.  Maybe I’m getting too comfortable doing this stuff.
View Quote

The other night a fag was getting worked up when his hit 130
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:47:55 PM EDT
[#12]

EDIT: Would you be able to give us an AAR later on, after you're rested and settled at your final destination?
View Quote

I'm sure.   I doubt she's doing what we'd be doing......just there for the gangbang
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

I am 1st in line

since I am in AZ

and with out Lube

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Never has stopped looking at me even when she’s asleep.

Ed
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By brahm:

not the hero we were expecting.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/346906/Captain_Marvel_a_jpg-1538704.JPG
View Quote

So much better than that fag Bri
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Likely the washer you have in the pic is as crushed as it may get. Use a new one if you have it available.
View All Quotes
Hey, anyone remember who the member was that said he was building a BORTAC tribute rifle? Said maybe he'd dry assemble it and post pics. Whatever happened with that? I gots some monies burning a hole in my pocket.

I'm still putting it together.  First time I've ever assembled an upper, and I'm getting a little frustrated at the moment.  

Bear in mind, I'm calling it a BORTAC tribute merely because it is all FDE and kind of looks like what they were carrying.

ETA:  Holy shit, I've clearly missed a lot going on this thread since yesterday afternoon.  Need to go back and read some more.
IM me if you have any questions. I've lost count on the number of uppers and full rifles I have built or helped people build. @motormouth

The muzzle device is giving me fits.  I can't seem to get it indexed right.  Crush washer, shims, wrenches (torque & standard), and a reaction rod all on hand.  Perhaps I'm being too timid with it for fear of fucking something up.

Going to give it another go this afternoon, and if it's a no go, I'll take it to the local gun plumber to wrench that bit on.  I need to have him check the headspace anyway.

If you have a reaction rod you aren't going to hurt the barrel and extension! Post or send me a pic of the muzzle device with crush washer only in place but NOT tight. I have never shimmed and used a washer so I am interested to see what you are facing.

The crush washer is in place, without any shims, and it is cranked down.  I'll get it loosened up , and send you an IM when I start back into working on it later this afternoon.  

I'd say about 120*

Ah, thank you.

It looks like a trip the LGS is in order.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:55:22 PM EDT
[#17]
So have Greasy and FCSD made it to Portland yet?

https://i.imgflip.com/4awfgx.gif
View Quote

@kbi

Surf from RI want to join as well.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#19]

@FCSD2162

Brother?

I though he was adopted

Wasn't he raised by a pack of howler monkeys at a tropical resort and brought back to the states?
View All Quotes
@GreasyEasy 's brother, Portland Andy is live.

@FCSD2162

Brother?

I though he was adopted

Wasn't he raised by a pack of howler monkeys at a tropical resort and brought back to the states?

LOL! Damn!
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Lol. If true, then this thread will need a new button but I'm not sure what's beyond EPIC.
View Quote

Somehow the "NEWS" icon disappeared.  

I blame VERN fully
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#21]

My how far GD has come, then again if you back and read the Saint Floyd thread, you'll see an almost unanimous condemnation of the cops.   I'm even shocked at how differently I view the first tape/thread, and what my opinions are now.  

He was the first one I was conflicted at in the least.  Always knew Skittles, Gentle Giant, and that idiot in B-More earned their Darwin tickets.

After this event, I'll never buy into the cries of wolf from black Americans.   You chose the wrong fucking hill to die on with this one.   Not to mention white people have been killed in WAY MORE AGREGIOUS ways in the last decade for sure.    The white people I've seen killed by the cops are borderline executions in cold blood.  Houston couple case, MN khat chewing cop case, murdering a man for doing a monkey dance wrong case, and then the other day murdering a dude for playing video games.

View All Quotes

I think I may have been the first to not agree with the crowd to not hang the ZimZam the first night.

Ed

I like to see ALL the evidence before I condemn someone. Showing only a bit of the vid was the same thing they did to the Zim-Zam

Ed
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 4:59:40 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Thanks for the update man! Remember: don't throw the pieces and parts at the wall when you get mad! Some of them might get lost and / or damage the sheetrock. Or so I'm told.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:00:32 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Howdy Riot Bros. Did anything happen last night? I mostly checked out early enough so I'm sure I missed stuff.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeCUa_rVoAAhZWH?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Yeah, OK! They're going to "lay siege to the White House"? Umm, guys, I don't think that's quite going to work out how they think it is. Might make the Murder Hole look like a walk in the park.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Ah, thank you.

View All Quotes

I'd say about 120*

Ah, thank you.

If you cant find any drop me an IM. Ill send you another.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Yeah, OK! They're going to "lay siege to the White House"? Umm, guys, I don't think that's quite going to work out how they think it is. Might make the Murder Hole look like a walk in the park.
View All Quotes
Howdy Riot Bros. Did anything happen last night? I mostly checked out early enough so I'm sure I missed stuff.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeCUa_rVoAAhZWH?format=jpg&name=small

IN!!!  
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Austinzone up already. Back the Blue with counterprotesters
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#29]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/30099/A314EB52-DB17-46EE-8605-75EF1634C8D8-400549.jpg

Never has stopped looking at me even when she’s asleep.

Ed
View Quote

Ed, Did you rescue her from some dreary and potentially life ending morass of chaos OR does she just love you that much.

CeCe's New To Do List:  Find a man who looks at me, like Ed's dog looks at him.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:20:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#30]
Is the tide turning?
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Murder House
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#33]

Somehow the "NEWS" icon disappeared.  

I blame VERN fully
View Quote

I tried but when I do it switches my "Epic" rating to news. If having to choose between the two...I'm sticking with my original EPIC label.

Go do news yourself. I do post some news EVERY freaking day here, so it's no lie.

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:23:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Pretty much all of them.  At least NHRA drag racing seems to have stayed out of the fray.

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Guys MAGA is such an awesome man at heart.  Must watch!!!

View Quote

Love me some dogs, like @kbi loves his kitties.

This is just beautiful!!!

View Quote

GOD DAMN IT! I don't come to this thread for feels. Now I have to go find whoever is cutting onions in my kitchen.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:27:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#36]
The push back is gaining steam!

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#37]

GOD DAMN IT! I don't come to this thread for feels. Now I have to go find whoever is cutting onions in my kitchen.
View Quote

Where else was I supposed to do it? Didn't want that smell in the dungeon!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Pretty much all of them.  At least NHRA drag racing seems to have stayed out of the fray.

View Quote

All I care about anymore is college football. Can ignore the bullshit for the tailgating more than anything else.

I want to form a jet ski racing club here.. Spent 5 hours and 6 tanks of gas out on the lake today, my whole body aches, and I know it's going to be worse tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Murder House
View Quote

Hell yes! Perfect! I wonder if this means I'm going to have to buy another t-shirt.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Hmmmm  

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:

All I care about anymore is college football. Can ignore the bullshit for the tailgating more than anything else.

I want to form a jet ski racing club here.. Spent 5 hours and 6 tanks of gas out on the lake today, my whole body aches, and I know it's going to be worse tomorrow.
View Quote

Our Fucking Vols are going to paint Black Lives Matter in the stadium
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Austinzone up already. Back the Blue with counterprotesters getting froggy in Austin

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#44]

Ed, Did you rescue her from some dreary and potentially life ending morass of chaos OR does she just love you that much.

CeCe's New To Do List:  Find a man who looks at me, like Ed's dog looks at him.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

LOL! Good point!
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Arrests in Austin now
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:41:55 PM EDT
[#47]
All these years I've been on Arf and I just now discovered we have a "Men of Arf" thread packed with photos of our fully clothed to scantily to completely unclad male membership in Team.

F&#k me blind, how did I miss this? I wanted to Kayak today, but all of this miserable rain and storms this week has certainly paid off in different ways.

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Commie hit a patriot and was immediately arrested!

Look at the body types lmao, every patriot could take at least 2 of them in a fight.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:49:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#49]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:
Commie hit a patriot and was immediately arrested!

Look at the body types lmao, every patriot could take at least 2 of them in a fight.
View Quote

What is you watching boo? I missed it if it was posted. Yeah I know, I'm 'tarded.
Never mind. Fount it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
Austinzone up already. Back the Blue with counterprotesters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-rabrdhKmk
View Quote

Been a fantastic watch thus far.

COPS JUST PUNCHED THE HELL OUT OF A COMMIE
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top