Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:55:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:55:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Huh.  You know what I just thought of?   An ARFCOM favorite topic that I don't think has been brought up once to be shat upon in 3k-pages.

HOA's.

I live in one.   Not only was I a member, I was the once (5x re-elected) and future President (BUILD THAT WALL!) of the Association.

HOA's suck.   I will NEVER make that mistaken again.

View Quote

Sorry dude, I can picture you as a lot of things, but HOA president would not be at the top of my list. Now that I think about it...I'm amused.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:55:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Randy_tailpipe:

I'm sitting in an apartment that overlooks that park right now... esther short park. I walked my dog there 4 hours ago. There were a bunch of loud booms 30 minutes ago. I'm guessing flashbangs.

View Quote

Well shit homie, go walk the dog right now! We need a feed live stream!
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:56:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Sorry dude, I can picture you as a lot of things, but HOA president would not be at the top of my list. Now that I think about it...I'm amused.

View Quote

should he change his name to "Hollywood_Karen" ?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:58:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

If you haven't learned by now, this site is detrimental to your wallet
View Quote

Where we're going, we don't need wallets! MWAHA HAH HA HA.. ,ha
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:59:55 AM EDT
[#6]
yes, I know what you read it as.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:01:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Finally a MSM reporter (ABC) picks up the Burisma and a China stories and tries to question Joe Biden. Even goes to Kiev to interview people.  A real
Live REPORTER!!!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:01:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Understood. I tend to agree with GD on about 50% of their issues. For instance, the 4Runner is trash, and the Tacoma could be a better truck. I know, blasphemy!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I'm just towing the GD line.
I dislike the power hungry board members. The idea of it does not bother me.

Understood. I tend to agree with GD on about 50% of their issues. For instance, the 4Runner is trash, and the Tacoma could be a better truck. I know, blasphemy!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:06:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By JeffTheOtherDude:
Has Detroit burnt down yet?
View Quote

Oh yeah, Devil's Night!
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:08:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Oh yeah, Devil's Night!
View Quote

no streams, no intel from Detroit
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:08:34 AM EDT
[#11]
LEEEEROYYY JENKINSSSSS-UH  
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:09:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
LEEEEROYYY JENKINSSSSS-UH  
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:13:00 AM EDT
[#13]
The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:14:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:16:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Interesting. I close on a townhouse next month, its an HOA. Doesn't seem to be a huge issue where I live, and the cost is only $200 a year that basically just covers snow plowing, trash, and lawncare.

I really didn't want an HOA, but didn't want to spend a ton of money on a place to live considering its just me.
View Quote

two-fiddy per month here for trash, water, landscaping, reserve fund.  that's it.  we have no gym or pool or anything like that.  And that is CHEAP for our area.  Most are 350-500/month
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:17:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By zach_:

I used to do lots of work in the gated homes and gated communities around DFW. The people at the gates were ususlly solo, not tactical looking, folks. I drove by a few this last week. They look like real, armed and prepared security. Two in the shack. One had two fully kitted cops, and a cop suv. Some gated homes had cops in the driveway.
View Quote
yeah.  we have an intercom.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:20:04 AM EDT
[#17]

tell me where the HOA touched you. but seriously, why do you not like it? I think it keeps out most of the riff raff, and you can ignore all the Karens.
View Quote

you think everyone is going to be reasonable and get along.   they will not.   Pay close attention to the reserve funding.  pay close attention to how many owner units can be turned into rental units.  Renters have no pride of ownership and will turn the place into a shithole, lowering your property value.  beware hoa's that accept section-8...mine does not.   beware beware beware.   I would not do it again.  I had to serve in order to straighten shit out because it was properly fucked by a bunch of armenians that couldn't manage their asses through a door.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:20:09 AM EDT
[#18]

two-fiddy per month here for trash, water, landscaping, reserve fund.  that's it.  we have no gym or pool or anything like that.  And that is CHEAP for our area.  Most are 350-500/month
View Quote

Ouch! The condo that I'm also trying to buy at a ski resort here is $450 a month, but that fee covers everything except internet. Some of the condos there have an HOA of over $1000 per month but are very upscale and start in the $250k range for a 2-bed unit.

the townhouse I'm buying is 3bed 2.5 bath with a garage, the HOA fee lame but not unreasonable.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:20:44 AM EDT
[#19]

tell me where the HOA touched you. but seriously, why do you not like it? I think it keeps out most of the riff raff, and you can ignore all the Karens.
View Quote

also because rules.  fuck your rules.  not you.  you.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:23:44 AM EDT
[#20]

wrong kind of "impact"
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:23:52 AM EDT
[#21]

you think everyone is going to be reasonable and get along.   they will not.   Pay close attention to the reserve funding.  pay close attention to how many owner units can be turned into rental units.  Renters have no pride of ownership and will turn the place into a shithole, lowering your property value.  beware hoa's that accept section-8...mine does not.   beware beware beware.   I would not do it again.  I had to serve in order to straighten shit out because it was properly fucked by a bunch of armenians that couldn't manage their asses through a door.
View Quote

understood. the townhouse has zero rentals, and will never allow renters or section-8, its basically a middle class type of place, only 10 units. I have the financials on the place, plenty or money in the reserves, ect. no issue.

If I could afford it, I would build a little house on some land. Buts thats not really possible where I live unless you want to live an hour from the grocery store, have zero internet, and sketchy cell service. You must compromise here in WV.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:31:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Cops chasing and arresting people on https://www.twitch.tv/adamncostellotv.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:31:46 AM EDT
[#23]
yeah.  we have an intercom.
View Quote

Yea, those are a guaranteed delay getting to a job. Some customers were charged from the time we got to the gate in given communities. The agreement was that the homeowner be at the entrance to let us in the controlled entrance, or be charged from the time we started waiting in the "service" lines.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:36:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:
View Quote

I've only seen a handful of arrests though
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:42:12 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

I missed it......
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:43:41 AM EDT
[#26]

I missed it......
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:44:21 AM EDT
[#27]

I missed it......
View All Quotes

I missed it......

You didn't miss much. I posted the link in case it turned out to be the start of something significant but that was not the case.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:08:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Everything this year is either by design, or a result of trying to counter that design.
What bothers me most is that it seems like it's happening globally.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Action45:

I have a hard time believing that anything that’s happened in 2020 is accident or coincidence.

I might be the only one, but I don't believe in coincidences.

Everything this year is either by design, or a result of trying to counter that design.
What bothers me most is that it seems like it's happening globally.

Lockdowns (the term was signal enough that we're being imprisoned/manipulated) in most every nation for our own good.. all at near the same time in March? That was far enough for me to have a WTF wakeup and start preps and research. Relatively, not talked about in recent years, AI singularity was due about 2025 (maybe it came earlier)... AI started with Rockefeller foundation in the 1960s, also ties into all the global agenda, UN cabal nutters, deep state shite, petty dicktaters and the psyop scenario that is now. Each nation being compartmentalized, reset, and etc. I never considered the whole Satan pedo phenom component before either, but the way shit stacks up so tight, I'ma no so sure anymore because I am. THERE'S 7+ BILLION OF US, GOD, DJ and as far as I'm concerned, eternal life. Nothing can stop what's coming. That concludes the 0200 rant.. thank you.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:21:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Lockdowns (the term was signal enough that we're being imprisoned/manipulated) in most every nation for our own good.. all at near the same time in March? That was far enough for me to have a WTF wakeup and start preps and research. Relatively, not talked about in recent years, AI singularity was due about 2025 (maybe it came earlier)... AI started with Rockefeller foundation in the 1960s, also ties into all the global agenda, UN cabal nutters, deep state shite, petty dicktaters and the psyop scenario that is now. Each nation being compartmentalized, reset, and etc. I never considered the whole Satan pedo phenom component before either, but the way shit stacks up so tight, I'ma no so sure anymore because I am. THERE'S 7+ BILLION OF US, GOD, DJ and as far as I'm concerned, eternal life. Nothing can stop what's coming. That concludes the 0200 rant.. thank you.
View Quote

You mean you haven't accepted SkyNet as your Lord and Savior? Daddy Elon is about to make AI and SkyNet a real thing.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:26:25 AM EDT
[#30]

That's good news. I wouldn't want to see either one naked. I bet even their ovaries are hairy.
View All Quotes
I can't help but think Arex would be a happier person if she was home making halloween costumes with the kids.

I can't help but think FCSD would be a happier person if FUAREX and her ilk had canoed heads.

I think you have a secret crush on her. I bet you shit your pillow at night whispering her name.

I did, at one time. But, you see, Chunky Blunt Chick came along and I forgot about FUAREX. If push comes to shove, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger on Chunky Blunt Chick, either. I have established my priorities, and per your request, have attempted to establish some standards. I'm working on it.

That's good news. I wouldn't want to see either one naked. I bet even their ovaries are hairy.

You fuckers are hilarious! Thanks for a great outro point!
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:30:58 AM EDT
[#31]

Which is why I suggest if you're in for a penny, go in for $87,000,000.00.

How many commies do you wanna fuk up?  All of 'em.

I pulled in to a job site yesterday with my work truck filled with gear for the day.   I'm a prick about language sometimes.  Not a grammar nazi.  Just a thing about being literal.  This guy comes at me with a tude about where I'm going -- asks me, "How much gear do you need to unload?"   --- stupid fucking question, why am I 'splaining myself to you?  --  so I just said "All of it" and went around him.  There's a reason people think I'm a prick.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:
Originally Posted By the-fly:
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Judge ruled against Kyle.

https://abc7chicago.com/kyle-rittenhouse-charges-extradition-hearing/7474821/

They are pushing hard to make an example of what happens if you dare defend yourself against the mob

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Which is why I suggest if you're in for a penny, go in for $87,000,000.00.

How many commies do you wanna fuk up?  All of 'em.

I pulled in to a job site yesterday with my work truck filled with gear for the day.   I'm a prick about language sometimes.  Not a grammar nazi.  Just a thing about being literal.  This guy comes at me with a tude about where I'm going -- asks me, "How much gear do you need to unload?"   --- stupid fucking question, why am I 'splaining myself to you?  --  so I just said "All of it" and went around him.  There's a reason people think I'm a prick.

After the first one the rest are free
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:32:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By brass:

In the coming days, the news will try to convince you we're in a hot civil war and completely destabilized. They can paint any picture they want for reality.  Walk away from TheNews for a while as it is Going to get ugly and very manipulative.  There will be many who fall for it and want to go riot.

Their goal is to make everybody fret and depressed and stressed out, After 60 days, everybody breaks and accepts the lies because trying to keep things straight makes them more insane.   That's cranked up to Eleven now and headed toward 20.

View Quote

@brass

Thank you, this was a consideration I was missing.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:33:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Action45:
Ordered another dozen G3 mags today, because why the hell not? Hard to believe Election Day is next week.
View Quote

Those used to be like $1
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:36:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Is Ari Fleischer serious?   He's callin' Hiden to win it.   On Hannity.
View Quote

It gets the voters to go to the polls
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:37:58 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm bitching out. Everyone take care.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:38:42 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:41:46 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Good night.......
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:42:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#38]
This is from the bakery in Hatsboro, PA that makes and sells the cookies each election. Supposedly they have correctly predicted the  results based on cookie sales for the last 3 elections.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#39]

also because rules.  fuck your rules.  not you.  you.
View Quote

And there it is. This is exactly why I didn't see you as HOA prez.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:49:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:50:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#41]

Some are theorizing it’s to detect linguistic patterns to id people

https://www.sfgate.com/business/meettheboss/article/Elizabeth-Charnock-of-Cataphora-3267244.php
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:59:06 AM EDT
[#42]
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/771938191791751188/image0.jpg

Some are theorizing it’s to detect linguistic patterns to id people
View Quote

using a Blackberry and the word "behooves," he's guilty AF
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:05:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:09:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:14:19 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Unreal!
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:20:40 AM EDT
[#46]
I gotta stop now.   this sob is now 9.9 lbs in this config
which is 2lbs heaver than the A1 I carried in Basic. tho that was with a 30rd mag and no optics
the  7.5" frankenpistol. with the too short handguard  

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:24:50 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:27:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:39:38 AM EDT
[#49]
This is from the bakery in Hatsboro, PA that makes and sells the cookies each election. Supposedly they have correctly predicted the  results based on cookie sales for the last 3 elections.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/771900276139360256/image0.jpg?width=296&height=398

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/771905529399869460/image0.jpg
View Quote

LOL !
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:46:16 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote
Tells me ABC News thinks Biden is going to lose big.
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top