Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Atheist San Harris thinks Trump is morally worse than Bin Laden, I had to reply:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:03:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

That video hit home. So many have died for this special place we call The United States Of America; and there are people that want to destroy it and besmirch those that created this special place. I cannot, and will not, abide that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Makes we want to vote again.  

As opposed to the DNC's garbage--this is the 'reality' version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTJzPeg8if4

That video hit home. So many have died for this special place we call The United States Of America; and there are people that want to destroy it and besmirch those that created this special place. I cannot, and will not, abide that.

QFT. When I stop to think about it I'm in awe of the great gift that was handed to me by those who went before, given to me through no virtue of my own but simply because I was lucky enough to be born in this country and in this time.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

around here a green cross means weed shop.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tads:

Got to watch how this unfolds. Now you have troops on the street:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/election-2020/2020/10/28/heres-how-the-national-guard-is-supporting-the-nov-3-election/

About us, there were arrests made yesterday:

https://i.imgflip.com/4kjvmv.jpg

Remember the boys that declared war on the gubbamint last week? This is one of the leaders. Notice the cross logo. Those are the hard core santa cruz boys. They were given a nasty kicking and then released. This gonna escalate things.

around here a green cross means weed shop.

To men of refinement that cross will always mean Independent Trucks:

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]
If you can ignore Biden's lifetime of failure to accomplish anything, and then blame President Trump for anyone dying of corona, you might be retarded.
View Quote

But then both of my parents must be retarded, so how you explain my incandescent brilliance?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:12:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

But then both of my parents must be retarded, so how you explain my incandescent brilliance?
View Quote

Well, my old man always says that I must have gotten my brains from my mom, because he still has his.

Sounds like you got both of them equally.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:18:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By shadycoh:
Did Sleepy Joe take a nap as Obama introduced him at his pathetic rally today.

View Quote

It is really bad.  Like an episode of WKRP/The Office/ Parks and Recreation bad.

There's another one I can't find where Biden talks about Trump not "being a patch on someone's jeans".  Didn't garner any response from the crowd at all.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

Decimate potentially implies only a 10% casualty rate. The word you're looking for is obliterate.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dmjung:
complacency is not an option.

losing, is not an option.

just winning, also not an option.   I want to decimate.

Decimate potentially implies only a 10% casualty rate. The word you're looking for is obliterate.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#8]

QFT. When I stop to think about it I'm in awe of the great gift that was handed to me by those who went before, given to me through no virtue of my own but simply because I was lucky enough to be born in this country and in this time.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Makes we want to vote again.  

As opposed to the DNC's garbage--this is the 'reality' version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTJzPeg8if4

As usual, well said.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#9]
LiveNow media - Beverly Hills  about to blow up !!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By pumafish:
Some thoughts:

On the one hand, maybe last night was an attempt to generate the martyrs that the left has been looking for this whole time.  The experienced Portland devils went to an area where they knew they could provoke a counter-assembly of patriots, yet also where there they knew there would be a delayed and insufficient police response.  It would have been very easy to tip a situation like that into a shootout that the media could have spun any way they liked.  

On the other hand, if martyrs are what the left really wanted last night, all that was needed was a false flag provocation.  It'd be easy enough to dress an agitator up in some Gadsden apparel and a rifle, and have them mix in with the patriot side.  At a moment of maximum tension, the mole fires a shot, whether in the air ala Kenosha, or into a lefty useful idiot.  We've been speculating about a potential false flag all summer, and that would give the media the big "the right fired the first shot" story they've been hoping for.

The fact that we didn't see an attack like that could indicate one of two things.  One, it could have been an organic protest with upset but rational opposing sides who, while armed, knew not to escalate to open violence (ha ha )  Two, it could be that the left is doing just as bad as the disparity in rally attendance indicates.  Bad enough that they feel like they would not benefit from a further escalation of violence, but perhaps not so badly that they still wouldn't pass up the possibility of a massacre to scream about in the media.  Hence, a mob out there breaking windows and trying to provoke patriots, but without the willingness to artificially engineer said provocation.

Who knows?  

Another thing that concerns me is Bolivia.  There, we're seeing an aware and ready population being taken over, despite their awareness that it is happening.  I see that, and worry about the future here, with our magnitudes-greater numbers of people who don't know what's really going on.  

In closing, I feel a bit demoralized.  That hasn't stopped me from prepping everything my family will need to weather some turmoil, but I'm very definitely going to be armed when I go vote.

Also, can't miss an opportunity to remind lefty-controlled police how thin the line they're toeing is:
View Quote

pumagotamembership, pumagotamembership
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cody22:
LiveNow media - Beverly Hills  about to blow up !!!!!
View Quote

Thanks for info ^, Riot mode in the afternoon!
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:41:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#13]

View Quote

- * - = +

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:42:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BLKVooDoo] [#14]
Well, got the driveway gate fixed, the kennel buildings are set.
The K9 transport trailer is winterized, the diesel generator tank is full, the man toys have been put up for winter, the tracks have been put on the sxs, the woodchipper is ready and winterized, the zeroturn is put up, wood splitter was put to work and 15 cords are set, the water tanks are full.

Now I just have to get the plow ready, install a UV filter on the house after the water softener, restock the chest freezers which will happen Nov 10th. Oh and the valve one the pole barns propane tank needs to be replaced, but cannot do that until it's empty and its at 70% full.....

Whew. I need a whiskey.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Cops are running the mob in Beverly Hills !
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:47:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

- * - = +

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

- * - = +

Thank you. I knew there had to be a straightforward mathematical explanation.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:
The K9 transport trailer is winterized, the diesel generator tank is full, the man toys have been put up for winter, the tracks have been put on the sxs, the woodchipper is ready and winterized, the zeroturn is put up, wood splitter was put to work and 15 cords are set, the water tanks are full.

Now I just have to get the plow ready, install a UV filter on the house after the water softener, restock the chest freezers which will happen Nov 10th.

Whew. I need a whiskey.
View Quote

Tha'ts a busy day! I'm basically just starting my day now hahaha
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Cops are running the mob in Beverly Hills !
View Quote

What is going on there today?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Now I just have to get the plow ready, install a UV filter on the house after the water softener, restock the chest freezers which will happen Nov 10th.

Whew. I need a whiskey.
View Quote

God damn, son! Sit down, have a beverage.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:48:54 PM EDT
[#22]
just been making jerky and drinking here
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Whew. I need a whiskey.
View Quote

Damn. I think I swapped out my furnace air filter last month, so pretty much the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

What is going on there today?
View Quote

Big confrontation going on right now.....LiveNow Media
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Vancouver, WA should be a shit show tonight after both sides have called in reinforcements.

Shit came really, really close to becoming a free fire zone last night with just a handful of ANTIFA and fewer Proud Boyz.

Tonight....scares me.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:52:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Tha'ts a busy day! I'm basically just starting my day now hahaha
View Quote

God damn, son! Sit down, have a beverage.
View Quote

Today was 3 weeks worth of planning to get everything together. From 8am to now. Its been go go go.

I think this winter is going to be shit. When we have snow and cold like this, this early, winter is going to suck.

At least I culled all the chickens already.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Trick or treat?

Smell my feet!

Give me something good to eat!

If not, I shit yer pillow.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Damn. I think I swapped out my furnace air filter last month, so pretty much the same thing.
View Quote

Homestead on lots of acerage needs a lot of prep, especially when you rely on it for your income.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:06:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#30]
Originally Posted By zach_:
Trick or treat?

Smell my feet!

Give me something good to eat!

If not, I shit yer pillow.
View Quote

Fucking Zach! LOL!
EDIT: That would make an awesome embroidered Halloween piller.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#31]
The Black Conservative Preacher was in Vancouver last night, he's in Beverly Hills right now. Check out this guy...
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Fucking Zach! LOL!
View Quote

OK.

I might do a printed poster.

Embroidered pillows leave prints on my face till noon or so.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:14:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#33]

Homestead on lots of acerage needs a lot of prep, especially when you rely on it for your income.
View All Quotes

Yeah, that makes sense, and when it comes to maintaining the tools of my own trade I go to lengths that might look insane or at least exhausting to a normal person.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Now I just have to get the plow ready, install a UV filter on the house after the water softener, restock the chest freezers which will happen Nov 10th. Oh and the valve one the pole barns propane tank needs to be replaced, but cannot do that until it's empty and its at 70% full.....

Whew. I need a whiskey.
View Quote

Seems you've been a wee bit busy. Does that cover the kennels and the cabin too? And...NO, I'm not coming up there to go ice fishing before you ask, LOL.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#35]

To men of refinement that cross will always mean Independent Trucks:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/cIQAAOSwNxda9xwZ/s-l300.jpg

https://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/productimages/colors/11_62115.jpg
View Quote

Looks like I'm a man of refinement
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#36]

OK.

View All Quotes

Fucking Zach! LOL!

OK.

So you're saying you're face down in the pillow, biting it?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#37]
while I was in the bubble, I left my PC with the full weight laying on the full water bladder, inside a go-bag.   Now it's a soggy mess.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

we have top men working on that.  top.  men.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#39]
I just saved an AR n00b from the deep end...

Buddy sent me a text an hour ago. A pic of him holding an  18" AR10 with sweet SIG glass. I thought he was just posing with it, but then I realized he was gonna buy it as his first HD rifle.

A quick phone call, a few minutes of schoolin' and he bought a M&P in 5.56 and had $600 extra for mags and ammo.

He's never shot an AR before, and was totally impulse buying the AR10. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE an AR10, but for his desired application I think I saved him bigly.

Whew.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#40]
first time being home for Halloween. doubt anyones coming.anyone out there got any visitor's?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm handing out hydroxychloroquine tabs...

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
I just saved an AR n00b from the deep end...

Buddy sent me a text an hour ago. A pic of him holding an  18" AR10 with sweet SIG glass. I thought he was just posing with it, but then I realized he was gonna buy it as his first HD rifle.

A quick phone call, a few minutes of schoolin' and he bought a M&P in 5.56 and had $600 extra for mags and ammo.

He's never shot an AR before, and was totally impulse buying the AR10. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE an AR10, but for his desired application I think I saved him bigly.

Whew.
View Quote

meh, my first AR platform rifle was a larue OBR heavy.    go big or go home.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Just need to say it because I am sure they are in here.

Antifa,
You are the biggest bunch of pussies I have ever seen. If the police are defunded, I will look away when you are attacked. I will look away if you get raped. No one will come to rescue you from the evil you put on a pedestal. Every time you fuckers have been met toe to toe by anyone, you have got your fucking asses handed to you. Kyle "fucked around and showed you" Rittenhouse is only 17 and did work on yall.

I think you are the most worthless group in the world. No one can contest me when I say name one good thing they have done. Not one.

I can name one though. You made Patriots grow a pair of balls. Communism will have no quarter in this country and soon you wont either.

Fuck you faggots.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:33:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ecgRN] [#44]

meh, my first AR platform rifle was a larue OBR heavy.    go big or go home.
View Quote

But I heard you're "special" that way.

ETA: and he's never shot a rifle, ever. Just got his first handgun this summer.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Reggie is wandering around DC lost trying to find a protest or riot.......LOL !
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
Just need to say it because I am sure they are in here.

Antifa,
You are the biggest bunch of pussies I have ever seen. If the police are defunded, I will look away when you are attacked. I will look away if you get raped. No one will come to rescue you from the evil you put on a pedestal. Every time you fuckers have been met toe to toe by anyone, you have got your fucking asses handed to you. Kyle "fucked around and showed you" Rittenhouse is only 17 and did work on yall.

I think you are the most worthless group in the world. No one can contest me when I say name one good thing they have done. Not one.

I can name one though. You made Patriots grow a pair of balls. Communism will have no quarter in this country and soon you wont either.

Fuck you faggots.
View Quote
But how do you really feel?

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#47]
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61872

Middle America may need to be 'leveled' like Dresden in order to break the Hitler-esque 'spell' Trump has on his supporters, Yale psychiatrist Bandy X Lee appeared to sugge
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

Fuck you faggots.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61872

Middle America may need to be 'leveled' like Dresden in order to break the Hitler-esque 'spell' Trump has on his supporters, Yale psychiatrist Bandy X Lee appeared to sugge
View Quote

Good luck with that...
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:37:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top