Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5102
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:26:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Man they are still rolling preacher guy around.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:27:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Why is Yoda a baby? I don't keep up with all that Star Trek stuff.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:28:19 AM EDT
[#3]
angry black guy on the austinzone feed is saying Nike is racist and the BLM will surround that building too. These dudes are all over the place with their hate.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:28:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:29:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mancow:

I never understood it either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:

Why is Yoda a baby? I don't keep up with all that Star Trek stuff.

I never understood it either.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:29:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
angry black guy on the austinzone feed is saying Nike is racist and the BLM will surround that building too. These dudes are all over the place with their hate.
View Quote

Support the right - get your products bought off the shelves. Support the left - get looted or canceled anyway.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:29:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Well, the preacher done wore out his welcome. They are forcibly hauling him down the street.
View Quote

Kidnapping still in progress... I'm sure someone will help him soon with his peaceful protest.......
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:29:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:30:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
View Quote

That is what the Democrats dont understand.

These nuts want violence and it doesnt matter how woke you are.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:30:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

Yeah I need to try it too one of these days, but the difference being that Peeps and throwing up don't bother me in the slightest.
View Quote

Reminds me of the old Hollywood joke that goes something like, "They told me this job would be all sunglasses and blowjobs.  They didn't mention that I would have to pay for the sunglasses and give the blowjobs"  
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:31:33 AM EDT
[#11]
It would be hilarious if someone set up a couple of those giant Igloo drink coolers filled with some flavored bowel prep and put a stack of cups next to them for the protestors.

They have to work up a powerful thirst doing all that running around, and I’d pay to watch a bunch of the twats start shitting themselves on camera.... Not that I condone that kind of counter protest activity.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:31:36 AM EDT
[#12]
"I went for a loan and they asked my race. I wrote down human inside the space."
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:32:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Reminds me of the old Hollywood joke that goes something like, "They told me this job would be all sunglasses and blowjobs.  They didn't mention that I would have to pay for the sunglasses and give the blowjobs"  
View Quote

That totally validates my decision to never pursue a career in Hollywood.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:34:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Okay did the dude on AustinZone just say he wants to break his kid out of jail in the courthouse?

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:34:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By TheReluctantOhioan:
It would be hilarious if someone set up a couple of those giant Igloo drink coolers filled with some flavored bowel prep and put a stack of cups next to them for the protestors.

They have to work up a powerful thirst doing all that running around, and I'd pay to watch a bunch of the twats start shitting themselves on camera.... Not that I condone that kind of counter protest activity.
View Quote

you should definitely post more often
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:34:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Lol andy looked confused as shit by the arfcom shoutout
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:35:48 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

They have to work up a powerful thirst doing all that running around, and I'd pay to watch a bunch of the twats start shitting themselves on camera.... Not that I condone that kind of counter protest activity.

agreed

Post MOAR!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:36:58 AM EDT
[#18]

Yeah I need to try it too one of these days, but the difference being that Peeps and throwing up don't bother me in the slightest.
View Quote

You're a better man than I am. If I just see or hear someone throwing up, I start retching. I stopped a DUI one evening and didn't realize the chick driving had hung her head out the window and threw up at some point while driving, so it splattered all down the side of her car. As I'm making my way up the the driver's window, my arm brushed up against the side of the car and collected an enormous amount of vomit. After I was like "what the fuck is this?" and realized what it was, I immediately expelled the contents of my stomach on the side of the road. Oh, they fucking got a kick out of reviewing that tape. Oddly enough, blood and guts don't bother me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:37:18 AM EDT
[#19]
They got their SJW Hate charge so now should be time for destruction!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:37:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:38:16 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#22]

That totally validates my decision to never pursue a career in Hollywood.
View Quote

As of the shutdown in March, the entire industry is now in the complete control of 'the woke'.   If you thought the moral quality of film and television entertainment had gone downhill in the past decade, you haven't seen anything yet.  Strap in for the next few years -- from Obama on Netflix to the sexual assaults @ CBS ---- and everything in between -- they are just beginning to exact their pound of flesh from the American public.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:39:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By DocBach:
Lol andy looked confused as shit by the arfcom shoutout
View Quote

LOL !....... Do it again.........LOL !
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:39:41 AM EDT
[#24]
it's been a slow start tonight....

it looks like the blm people are still talking

not even fireworks over the fence, yet

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:42:16 AM EDT
[#25]

As of the shutdown in March, the entire industry is now in the complete control of 'the woke'.   If you thought the moral quality of film and television entertainment had gone downhill in the past decade, you haven't seen anything yet.  Strap in for the next few years -- from Obama on Netflix to the sexual assaults @ CBS ---- and everything in between -- they are just beginning to exact their pound of flesh from the American public.
View Quote
It will be interesting to see how many people turn that shit off and walk away from watching TV and movies.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:42:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By cm:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:44:36 AM EDT
[#27]

You're a better man than I am. If I just see or hear someone throwing up, I start retching. I stopped a DUI one evening and didn't realize the chick driving had hung her head out the window and threw up at some point while driving, so it splattered all down the side of her car. As I'm making my way up the the driver's window, my arm brushed up against the side of the car and collected an enormous amount of vomit. After I was like "what the fuck is this?" and realized what it was, I immediately expelled the contents of my stomach on the side of the road. Oh, they fucking got a kick out of reviewing that tape. Oddly enough, blood and guts don't bother me.
View Quote

The one thing I can honestly say college taught me, was that I can be in a basement full of sorority chicks puking their guts out from doing too many jello shots before pudding wrestling...and just keep on eating my Funyuns.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:45:20 AM EDT
[#28]
LOL! "I ain't scared!" "We ain't scared!" Well, not until that Murder Hole opens you bunch of pussies.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:46:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: vern23] [#29]
What happened in the top left corner on the Portland Andy feed?

ETA guess it was the preacher.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:46:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By vern23:
View Quote

that is the Preacher

doing his thing
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:47:08 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Yeah some of the YouTube people I watch have been showing what sort of stuff is going on out there and nothing will surprise me at this point.

I even said when the 'rona first hit that the liberals will see this as a golden opportunity to make the rest of us even more miserable. So far I think I've been Nostradumbass on that one.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:47:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By vern23:
View Quote

thats a street preacher that they are attacking/kidnapping. shit is crazy.

austinzone feed has like 14 channels up at once....I'm not autistic enough to keep up with that many
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:47:18 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

What do you mean post more? I’m hot on Aimless’ heels! The penguin better watch out, I’m coming for his post count!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:47:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By cm:

View Quote

Opinion - You give a black person a microphone or a bull horn and they can be hard to shut up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:47:34 AM EDT
[#35]

The one thing I can honestly say college taught me, was that I can be in a basement full of sorority chicks puking their guts out from doing too many jello shots before pudding wrestling...and just keep on eating my Funyuns.
View Quote

LOL!

Damn it! Now I want Funyuns.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:47:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Seattle Chief of Police just sent an 'all hands' email rescinding the prohibition of using riot control agents.

Gonna get sporty in Seattle tonight.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:48:03 AM EDT
[#37]
And it’s only July...

October is going to be insane...
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:48:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#38]

View Quote

Don't go in the Navy.

I was on the stern planes, on the surface preparing to dive, and the Dive Officer sitting next to me lost it in a zip lock bag next to my head.

I could see and hear the chunks splattering in the bag.

Then the helmsman lost it in the trunk drain. That set off a puke storm in the control room. All heaving sounds were a riot.

The chief of the watch and me were the only ones that didn't puke.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:48:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Seattle Chief of Police just sent an 'all hands' email rescinding the prohibition of using riot control agents.

View Quote
Oh it may be on
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:48:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

that is the Preacher

doing his thing
View Quote
Thanks.  He got up right after I posted.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:48:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#41]
Crazy bitch who I posted the meme of, and twitter video from

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:49:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 1787:
And it’s only July...

October is going to be insane...
View Quote

my body is ready
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:49:12 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
Wait what?? Link?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:49:27 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
Guess her letter to businesses worked.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:49:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

that is the Preacher

doing his thing
View Quote

Preacher has balls of steel.

Nothing better happen to that dude or I'll be pissed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:49:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
It will be interesting to see how many people turn that shit off and walk away from watching TV and movies.
View Quote

same with pro sports
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:49:55 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Thats a rough looking 30, damn.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:50:02 AM EDT
[#48]
its going to pop off in about an hour
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:50:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Why are there no feeds close up to that fence yet ?.....There usually are by this time.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:50:12 AM EDT
[#50]

What do you mean post more? I'm hot on Aimless' heels! The penguin better watch out, I'm coming for his post count!
View Quote

You're way behind the penguin on duping threads though.
Page / 5102
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top