Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:27:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gunham:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/A3F422FF-CEE9-4645-B3B3-CD04491EDD28_jpe-1437083.JPG

I bet that he's paid by George Soros.
View Quote

And you would be correct.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By JmPnTX:
George Floyd Worked Security At The Same Nightclub As The Officer Who Killed Him

"They were working together at the same time."

What?!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
George Floyd Worked Security At The Same Nightclub As The Officer Who Killed Him

(TMU) – A bizarre twist in the murder of George Floyd was reported on Thursday night, as a former club owner in south Minneapolis revealed that Floyd worked at her club as a security guard, alongside recently fired police officer Derek Chauvin, the man who killed him.

What?!

Hmm...couple ways to interpret this.

1) Cop was a racist & resented the guy he worked beside
2) Cop knew the guy was a rough n ready customer who'd put up a good fight if he didn't hold him down
3) Cop knew the guy was trouble, along with the attendees at the ghetto club he babysat in his off time.
4) Cop worked different days, literally never saw this guy before, and the story is totally irrelevant

I'm guessing somewhere between 2 & 4.

Why are violent felons allowed to work security?  It just occurred to me that makes no sense (well, except for the part where it makes absolute sense; but I mean legally)
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:

The Mayor sounds like the one who allowed the station to be taken.
View Quote

It looked more like a gift, a logistical gift probably for controlling/directing where the rioters burned.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:
These kids I see in some of these photos look 15-21, and I would say that is the majority of the crowds. I am surprised of the integration of the group, and it seems at times equal. I think this is a huge step in race relations, and demonstrates we are moving forward, not backwards.
View Quote

A politicians worst nightmare would be black and white united together to fight government overreach and lack of accountability.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:27:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:
ITT we learn that the average GD’er would have spent 1770 -1783 fapping in his/her basement while saying “Just one more injustice and there is going to be a Boogaloo and then I’m going to …………………..”.  While bitching about the pigmentation levels of the Blacks at the Boston Riots and the (pretend) Indians at the Tea Party.  And everyone knows that rioting is counter productive, except, maybe the 2nd/3rd order effects of that one in Boston in 1770.
View Quote

Ding! Ding! Ding!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By barnbwt:
They don't want the world to see despite it being front page news.
View Quote

Do you know where they are deployed?  A hundred or two LEOs are deployed around the 3rd to keep everyone away.  They didn't care last night when it was dark and the MSM wasn't out.  Now the sun is up and CBS/NBC/ABC/PBS/CNN/MSNBC/FOX is out.

And you're assuming the mayor didn't f' up last night.  Or maybe I'm assuming that.  Hell, there's so much asshattery going on I'm getting confused.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:28:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eric802] [#7]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#8]
National Guard soldiers

Video
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:
Originally Posted By Him:
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
It only took 3 days to shut down traffic....

They make themselves look stupider with every new thing they do.

"Public safety" my ass!

At some point the city council, governor or someone has to step in and remove the police chief.  It is wildly obvious incompetence Or malice  is at the head of that agency.

Sounds like its time for the mayor to be removed as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JAD762:

Your experience in Kandahar should tell you that you shouldn’t seek sense in what the .gov does.

Giving guard empty mags when on US soil has been standard practice for longer than I’ve been alive.

I guess we’ll find out for certain tonight when rioters try to take their hummers.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xviperx420:
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Covering the mag well? an empty weapon?

Yep.  No rounds issued or allowed.  More of a static show of force.  The police would do the actual arresting.

They have mags in the chest rigs.

What do you think is in those mags?

Live ammo on NG guys has been a big no no since the 70’s at least.

I'm gonna say they have live rounds in the mags. If they had no live ammo, then putting the mags IN the weapons would make for a greater show of force without there actually being a chance they could shoot someone. Mags out and in the rigs says live ammo. I had the same posture in Kandahar in 2006 (because that made sense )

Your experience in Kandahar should tell you that you shouldn’t seek sense in what the .gov does.

Giving guard empty mags when on US soil has been standard practice for longer than I’ve been alive.

I guess we’ll find out for certain tonight when rioters try to take their hummers.  

It makes no sense to me, but you might be right. "Fuck around and find out". lol

re Kandahar, when I initially got there we were issued one single mag with 30 rounds that were bean counted by lot number. No kidding. We were told to insert it but not charge the rifle. Then some army private didn't clear her rifle properly when she got on a C130 and somehow sent a round through the stairs. After that the base commander said no mags in weapons for anyone except officers and on duty security.

Another funny story, one of our guys went to the range and shot his issued ammo instead of using the ammo provided by the range. Ended up having to do a report explaining the ammo expenditure to the ammo guys when they noticed that he was turning in a different batch of ammo than was issued .
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By NickSaban11:

What’s the purpose of the neck gaiter attached to the helmet?
View Quote

The Covind baby... Have to wear a face mask to protect people from the Shanghai Shivers. The Mayor of MPLS mandated face masks, the Gov recommends face masks.. Thus cover your face,,, it doesn't matter with what, just cover it so Karen does not complain.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Last1Left:
The police station was a symbol of right and justice.
View Quote

I wouldn't go that far.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Grottski:

A lot of that goes back to ideology.  I just want to be left the fuck a lone.  I want my home, my family, my possessions and my way of life left alone.  I have no desire to rule or dictate how others should or should not live.  I don't want a "revolution."  Fuck, for that matter I don't want a civil war.  As I know the collateral damage would be horrendous.  

In the end, however, that won't matter as I fear it will come regardless.  So in that aspect he is right, but not the way he thinks he is.  Its funny our side is great at prepping for the individual but not for a movement.  This is because we are generally individualists and as much as they think other wise we generally respect personal rights and liberties enough to not wish such things.  This being the case, such collective planning is not something we are great at.  We need to network and we need to prepare.  That is where the left succeeds and we fail.  It wasn't individuals who took precinct houses last night, instead it was a core group of trained and well prepared instigators who had a battle plan and provided the catalyst to succeed in there goal.  

View Quote

Your post rings truth.
The reason we are individualists is because we dont want to raise alarms with infiltrators looking to tattle on us for the cops to come busting down our doors... despite us having lawful gear. We see they are not on “our side”..
we know who our immediate friends are so we stay in cliques. The left will just join up with anyone that just says they agree with them. They know there are no “conservative infiltrators” working to dismantle them; we feel the opposite no matter who is wearing a maga hat.
They have nothing to lose, we do...so we dont go around advertising which side we are on..
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#15]

A politicians worst nightmare would be black and white united together to fight government overreach and lack of accountability.
View Quote

Mass propaganda outlets are not pointing out the demographics of what I am seeing. Yesterday at target, I'd say a 1/3 of the crowd was white, 1/3 was brown, 1/3 was black. It also looks like we have broken the glass ceiling of sexism. Lots of women/girls in the hoard.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:30:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By zonan:

Amy Klobuchar is a very accurate representation of the average minnesotan, even outside of the urban areas. Her line about gun laws ("I want to make sure it doesn't harm my Uncle Dick's deer hunting tradition") is an accurate representation of how Minnesota has historically treated the 2nd amendment, and of the attitude of most rural folks there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zonan:
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

Is Minnesota friendly at all to gun owners? (I know showing my ignorance) i thought others in this thread said they had shitty SD laws?

Amy Klobuchar is a very accurate representation of the average minnesotan, even outside of the urban areas. Her line about gun laws ("I want to make sure it doesn't harm my Uncle Dick's deer hunting tradition") is an accurate representation of how Minnesota has historically treated the 2nd amendment, and of the attitude of most rural folks there.

No. Amy is an accurate portrayal of most of the cities, then there are the SJW's and a smaller contingency of conservatives in the metro. There ar esoteric of her type in the areas like Duluth, St. Cloud, Fargo/Moorhead, etc. but the vast majority of rural out state is pretty red and has a strong voice on the 2A.

The Twin Cities might cry louder but they don't represent our state as a whole by a long shot.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Holy crap went to bad when page 146 was fresh, surprised to see the whole city didn't burn down overnight.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:30:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 40xb] [#18]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Him:
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
It only took 3 days to shut down traffic....

They make themselves look stupider with every new thing they do.

"Public safety" my ass!

At some point the city council, governor or someone has to step in and remove the police chief.  It is wildly obvious incompetence Or malice  is at the head of that agency.

(Removed, CoC #4/7 -40xb)
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ArmyPilot12:

So... defending the Constitution makes you a D now?

https://i.imgur.com/28HPMuD.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmyPilot12:
Originally Posted By Balista:
Solution: Declare Martial Law. Get the fuck off the streets or you will be arrested.

It's funny watching all the stealth Democrats here outing themselves defending CNN.

So... defending the Constitution makes you a D now?

https://i.imgur.com/28HPMuD.gif

"Right of the people to peaceably assemble"

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:30:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Eric802:

You understand why MN went blue that year, right? I'm assuming that's the point of the smilie?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eric802:

https://www.270towin.com/historical_maps/1984_large.png

Enough said.

You understand why MN went blue that year, right? I'm assuming that's the point of the smilie?

It was a joke, so yes.

Mondale was from MN.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:30:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By stoutbeer9:

LOL but why tho?
View Quote

Because reasons.
We had LEOs ambushed and killed in downtown Dallas for shit that happened somewhere else.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:30:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 30Caliber:

That's what I love about this place.  The tinfoil that you see here can outshine all others.  Dazzling!!!!!!

View Quote

That and all the Soros operatives running around with their disinformation campaign and planting fake news everywhere...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Danner130:
Cops turned tail and ran.

Pathetic.
View Quote

What the heck do you expect them to do? Any use of force will be seen an impressive and too much. The Facebook and Tiktok live streams will explode and now you have more officers hemmed up and it’s a circle of never ending problems.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:31:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 58Teague] [#25]
Originally Posted By sneadhearn:

Professional Agitators?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/405668/axe_jpg-1437439.JPG
View Quote

No, there was no cohesion, most the people on the live stream were 20 somethings with an English vocabulary on par with most hispanic SNCOs I encountered in the Marines.

Does this look professional?
He had a real tough time with plywood.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

And the worst nightmare for professional race-baiters on both sides.

“You know what, we’re through going after each other because y’all say we should. Instead we are going after YOU.”
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#27]
For the day crew.  Pg 187!  Wow!

Sublime - April 26, 1992, Minneapolis Riots Mix (RIP George Floyd)

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ZMV:

When it makes it to our homes, we won't have a hundred people in boog shirts to help defend. The rioters can set your house on fire and shoot people as they run out.
View Quote

We also won't have any ROE, dental plan, or media optics to worry about in deciding how close we allow such people to get to our homes. If you're in a mob that's chucking molotovs, I'm not letting you get anywhere close to molotov-chucking range with respect to my house. I suspect many others have the same policy.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#29]

It makes no sense to me, but you might be right. "Fuck around and find out". lol

re Kandahar, when I initially got there we were issued one single mag with 30 rounds that were bean counted by lot number. No kidding. We were told to insert it but not charge the rifle. Then some army private didn't clear her rifle properly when she got on a C130 and somehow sent a round through the stairs. After that the base commander said no mags in weapons for anyone except officers and on duty security.

Another funny story, one of our guys went to the range and shot his issued ammo instead of using the ammo provided by the range. Ended up having to do a report explaining the ammo expenditure to the ammo guys when they noticed that he was turning in a different batch of ammo than was issued .
View Quote

A soldier's 2nd most effective weapon used to be an empty rifle. Do they even have bayonets anymore?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JustaGunNut:

You are fucking delusional if you think legal gun owners will still have guns when martial law is declared and if these riots are widespread.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JustaGunNut:
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

This needs to be on repeat for the dumb asses that crow about “the police will protect you, you don’t need your own guns”

This is a textbook example that when shit gets real the police may be ordered to stand down and the reality is even if they went against those orders there aren’t enough of them to do something about it. It’s taken 3 days for the NG to get mobilized in the area so they can stand around with their dicks in their hand and watch

You are fucking delusional if you think legal gun owners will still have guns when martial law is declared and if these riots are widespread.

We may, we may not.  Guaran-fuckin-teed many of us will pick the live by the gun, die by the gun box before handing them over.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By FrozenWinter:

I'm in SSP, just south of the river form down town.
I'm hoping they dont come this way over the weekend.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FrozenWinter:
Originally Posted By LeadBreakfast:
The further they get out from the inner city the higher the likelihood of homeowners and business owners sending lead their way. Thats when this will really escalate (as if it wasn't bad enough already).

I'm in SSP, just south of the river form down town.
I'm hoping they dont come this way over the weekend.

Stay frosty.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By sneadhearn:

Professional Agitators?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/405668/axe_jpg-1437439.JPG
View Quote

What makes you guess that @sneadhearn ?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#33]
These kids I see in some of these photos look 15-21, and I would say that is the majority of the crowds. I am surprised of the integration of the group, and it seems at times equal. I think this is a huge step in race relations, and demonstrates we are moving forward, not backwards.
View Quote

That's what has surprised me the most up until this point.

I think we all remember the progressive mid 50's white guy covered in blood sitting down with some home made "Black Lives Matters" shirt. That's been my experience of what happens to the actual peaceful protestors once this shit turns sideways.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:35:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#34]
I just got a message this morning from a classmate when I was in elementary school telling me her son was murdered the same way in a nearby town here in TN I and they had edited the video to make things appear different but have been caught in their lies.  Things may kick off here the same way now.    this guy had a knee held in his back and was high on method and had called the police to come help him.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:36:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Him] [#35]
Originally Posted By California_Kid:

I hope the delay is caused by the medical examiner making sure the autopsy is 1) done properly and 2) legally defensible.
View Quote
I'm not so sure how the word "properly" will be applied in this case.

"Natural causes" may be regarded as "proper".
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:36:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1-75Ranger] [#37]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Yup..
View Quote

Normally the Guard does not have any arresting authority, so at best they can detain someone unit Law enforcement shows up, It looks like the Guard in the photos may be MP's so they may have different powers.

As for ammo I would guess most of it is at Camp Ripley, It is very hard and almost impossible to store ammo at Rediness centers. Ammo is forecasted for every training year so there is a very limited supply of it and depending on that states training cycle for the year it might be low. If they just got back from a large deployment then they are in a refit phase just like the active component so many pieces of equipment may be off getting overhauled and inspected.

They are really there mostly for a show of force, and the chances of them getting into engagements with the civilian population would be very low.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

It's funny watching the authoritarian thugs outing themselves over being ok with this shit as long as it happens to someone they don't like.

You'd be shrieking like a banshee if it happened to a right leaning news crew.
View Quote
CNN goes out on the street to get footage and sound bites to create more lies. When they stop that, they'll be journalists and might get some sympathy.  They are de-facto a wing of the democratic/communist party and are NOT journalists.  

They therefore, cannot have their 1st Amendment right "of free press" taken away unjustly. Because they are not press.  True they weren't doing anything to warrant arrest or harassment by the MSP but they aren't getting their 1st Amendment rights violated. Maybe right to peacefully assemble...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Has the ATF released a full color informational PDF about the insurrectionists/ arsonists yet?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#40]

2) Cop knew the guy was a rough n ready customer who'd put up a good fight if he didn't hold him down
3) Cop knew the guy was trouble, along with the attendees at the ghetto club he babysat in his off time.
4) Cop worked different days, literally never saw this guy before, and the story is totally irrelevant

Why are violent felons allowed to work security?  It just occurred to me that makes no sense (well, except for the part where it makes absolute sense; but I mean legally)
View All Quotes

(TMU) – A bizarre twist in the murder of George Floyd was reported on Thursday night, as a former club owner in south Minneapolis revealed that Floyd worked at her club as a security guard, alongside recently fired police officer Derek Chauvin, the man who killed him.

What?!

Oh there are several other possible ways to interpret it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:37:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:

Article says it was a collection of street trash...maybe the "residents" should have thrown their trash away instead of leaving it on the ground?
Everything is racist, everyones a fucking victim..
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:
Originally Posted By Aimless:
4th precinct made the news in 18 after officers decorated a lobby Christmas tree with fried chicken, Newport cigarettes; guess watermelon was out of season and they couldn't find any cotton

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/two-minneapolis-officers-put-on-leave-after-decorating-precinct-with-a-racist-christmas-tree

Article says it was a collection of street trash...maybe the "residents" should have thrown their trash away instead of leaving it on the ground?
Everything is racist, everyones a fucking victim..

Go walk around the 4th precinct patrol areas. The trash is a spot on representation of the litter and filth found everywhere there. Speaking from experience and not in defense of the police...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#42]

Police charge protestors outside of Derek Chauvain's house

Video

One protester walked too close to the police and a cop shot a rubber bullet at the man, hitting him square in the groin

More
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:
ITT we learn that the average GD’er would have spent 1770 -1783 fapping in his/her basement while saying “Just one more injustice and there is going to be a Boogaloo and then I’m going to …………………..”.  While bitching about the pigmentation levels of the Blacks at the Boston Riots and the (pretend) Indians at the Tea Party.  And everyone knows that rioting is counter productive, except, maybe the 2nd/3rd order effects of that one in Boston in 1770.
View Quote

Holy shit, well said.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

There is no curfew.  Cite?
View Quote
That was used to justify the CNN arrest.

I'm not going back to find either of at least two posts which mentioned it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Waltz acting fired up at his presser.  Where the fuck has that been all week?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:38:57 AM EDT
[#46]

Mass propaganda outlets are not pointing out the demographics of what I am seeing. Yesterday at target, I'd say a 1/3 of the crowd was white, 1/3 was brown, 1/3 was black. It also looks like we have broken the glass ceiling of sexism. Lots of women/girls in the hoard.
View Quote

And if they stick around for the fireworks they may be lucky enough to be thrown in a SUV and abducted

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:39:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By poisontree:

Lol, I get it.  There was a 5 day riot in LA.  So I looked it up and found through the 90 to 2000 there were 9 riots in America.  And, from 2010 to 2020 there were 30....  I get the little 5 day riot.  Why are there not 3 for every 1 that happened back then.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By poisontree:

Lol, I get it.  There was a 5 day riot in LA.  So I looked it up and found through the 90 to 2000 there were 9 riots in America.  And, from 2010 to 2020 there were 30....  I get the little 5 day riot.  Why are there not 3 for every 1 that happened back then.

It didn't help we had a POS race baiting president that weaponized everything he laid his hands on from 2008 to 2016.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Umm... ammo doesn't have lot numbers stamped on it.

The crate and can, sure, but not the cartridge itself.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#49]
I don't know if any of you are watching the governor speak now, but you really need to look up the youtube later and watch the entire thing...from the beginning.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:41:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DoverGunner:

Just one of the stupidest things I've ever said and I agree with the good grief poster
View Quote

And why would that be out of the realm of possibility?

I disagree, and your answer is what exactly? You have nothing to say except "stupid"?

So please enlighten us with your wisdom as to why you think it stupid that Soros is not behind or supporting this?
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top