BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5099
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:41:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Grottski:

A lot of that goes back to ideology.  I just want to be left the fuck a lone.  I want my home, my family, my possessions and my way of life left alone.  I have no desire to rule or dictate how others should or should not live.  I don't want a "revolution."  Fuck, for that matter I don't want a civil war.  As I know the collateral damage would be horrendous.  

In the end, however, that won't matter as I fear it will come regardless.  So in that aspect he is right, but not the way he thinks he is.  Its funny our side is great at prepping for the individual but not for a movement.  This is because we are generally individualists and as much as they think other wise we generally respect personal rights and liberties enough to not wish such things.  This being the case, such collective planning is not something we are great at.  We need to network and we need to prepare.  That is where the left succeeds and we fail.  It wasn't individuals who took precinct houses last night, instead it was a core group of trained and well prepared instigators who had a battle plan and provided the catalyst to succeed in there goal.  

View Quote
This.

My problem is there aren't very many directions I can shoot without shooting at someone else's house.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By glockluv:

That's what has surprised me the most up until this point.

I think we all remember the progressive mid 50's white guy covered in blood sitting down with some home made "Black Lives Matters" shirt. That's been my experience of what happens to the actual peaceful protestors once this shit turns sideways.
View Quote

Exactly. So Ferguson riots, would really not let whites run with them, but for the sprinkling of BBW. I think it's an advancement in racism, and sexism like we have never experienced.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:
I don't know if any of you are watching the governor speak now, but you really need to look up the youtube later and watch the entire thing...from the beginning.  
View Quote

I have been...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/efb1394e0dc6890462d1b2e2e315d6c3/tenor.gif?itemid=3651282
View Quote

Antifa
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know if any of you are watching the governor speak now, but you really need to look up the youtube later and watch the entire thing...from the beginning.  
View Quote

why?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#6]

And if they stick around for the fireworks they may be lucky enough to be thrown in a SUV and abducted

View Quote

But they will probably be kidnapped by a bi-racial duo, and one of them probably transgender.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Governor just spent a minute sucking off “President Zucker” and CNN and apologizing. Fucking sad.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By dbrowne1:

We also won't have any ROE, dental plan, or media optics to worry about in deciding how close we allow such people to get to our homes. If you're in a mob that's chucking molotovs, I'm not letting you get anywhere close to molotov-chucking range with respect to my house. I suspect many others have the same policy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dbrowne1:
Originally Posted By ZMV:

When it makes it to our homes, we won't have a hundred people in boog shirts to help defend. The rioters can set your house on fire and shoot people as they run out.

We also won't have any ROE, dental plan, or media optics to worry about in deciding how close we allow such people to get to our homes. If you're in a mob that's chucking molotovs, I'm not letting you get anywhere close to molotov-chucking range with respect to my house. I suspect many others have the same policy.

Thats a great policy.

Do you have eight trained and mentally prepared boog bois sitting at your house ready to defend it? Because thats the minumum number of people it would take to defend the typical residence against a determined assault force of the size we're seeing at these riots.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:43:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AR15thur:

why?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AR15thur:

why?

We've had racism in this country for 400 years!!!

Oh, and his sign language interpreter is batshit crazy.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:44:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By guntrk:

And why would that be out of the realm of possibility?

I disagree, and your answer is what exactly? You have nothing to say except "stupid"?

So please enlighten us with your wisdom as to why you think it stupid that Soros is not behind or supporting this?
View Quote

George Soros is the ‘Kaizer Soze’ for conservatives.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ContrarianIndicator:
Is stealing post office vans, doing donuts with them, smashing them into buildings and then setting them ablaze a federal crime?
View Quote

Uh, the law doesn't apply to "protesters"

You some kinda Nazi ?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
All I see is a walking, talking, bag of bullshit.  They guy is a total windbag.  The guy can talk for 2-3 minutes straight and not say a damn thing.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:
Waltz acting fired up at his presser.  Where the fuck has that been all week?
View Quote

It's because of the Trump tweets last night.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Antifa
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#15]
DAMNIT I MADE PROJECTIONS YESTERDAY THIS WOULD HIT 200 PAGES BY THIS AM.

You fuckers disappoint me so much, if this would have been some kind of 8000 bullshit, we'd have 300 pages
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:45:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By realwar:

It's because of the Trump tweets last night.
View Quote

Thank God he tied in covid into this presser, where are the rioters masks, and they should be first to receive the vaccine!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm seeing lots of college age white kids mixed in the protests/riots. The ones doing the most agitating have a very strong antifa vibe to them. I have no doubt that the anarchist/communist groups are sending in their minions to raise tensions
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#18]

But they will probably be kidnapped by a bi-racial duo, and one of them probably transgender.
View Quote

Last night it was reported that one of the live streamers caught an abduction on camera totally by accident.

Woman was dragged into an SUV and it wasn't by a bi-racial/transgender duo lol
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Looking at some of the images from last night, I can hear the heavy breathing from the Portland Antifa. I'm sure they're getting ready to rock.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Oh, different authority for NG? Did this guy just throw his entire PD under the knife?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ArmyPilot12:

Umm... ammo doesn't have lot numbers stamped on it.

The crate and can, sure, but not the cartridge itself.
View Quote

Wat

Headstamp has manufacturer and year on it
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:

George Soros is the 'Kaizer Soze' for conservatives.
View Quote

And it is a well known fact he bank rolls these riots/protests...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

That's a great way to put it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:49:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By barnbwt:

Hmm...couple ways to interpret this.

1) Cop was a racist & resented the guy he worked beside
2) Cop knew the guy was a rough n ready customer who'd put up a good fight if he didn't hold him down
3) Cop knew the guy was trouble, along with the attendees at the ghetto club he babysat in his off time.
4) Cop worked different days, literally never saw this guy before, and the story is totally irrelevant

I'm guessing somewhere between 2 & 4.

Why are violent felons allowed to work security?  It just occurred to me that makes no sense (well, except for the part where it makes absolute sense; but I mean legally)
View Quote

For all we know it could have been some sort of grudge thing too. Who knows, Maybe Floyd was giving the BBC to Kneel's ex gf or something... it will be interesting to see if more comes from this.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Last night it was reported that one of the live streamers caught an abduction on camera totally by accident.

Woman was dragged into an SUV and it wasn't by a bi-racial/transgender duo lol
View Quote

Well, I remember a car being reported stolen- was it the one with nike stickers on it?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:50:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ryann:

Have there been riots when a cop didn't murder someone?
View Quote

Rodney King
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:50:21 AM EDT
[#27]
My googlefu is weak. Can anyone link the vid that showed the cops pushing the fence down leaving the 3rd precinct then the huge group that’s leaving behind them?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

You know, the thing about George Soros. . . . is once you actually start reading up on the guy, you find out he's about as close as you'll get to an actual living Bond villain.

Feel free to sit back and laugh, but this is the first multi-cultural riot I've ever seen.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#29]
JFC -- 90 pages overnight - I'll never get caught up to this post.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:

Let me rephrase, maybe he knew him but didn't realize it was him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HogJaws:
Originally Posted By JmPnTX:
George Floyd Worked Security At The Same Nightclub As The Officer Who Killed Him

(TMU) – A bizarre twist in the murder of George Floyd was reported on Thursday night, as a former club owner in south Minneapolis revealed that Floyd worked at her club as a security guard, alongside recently fired police officer Derek Chauvin, the man who killed him.

"They were working together at the same time."

What?!

"“Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open. They were working together at the same time, it’s just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside,” Santamaria told KSTP."

So, maybe he knew him, maybe he didn't?

I'm sure they knew of each other. I've been the security guy in that exact same scenario. We had "off-duty" sheriff deputies working outside the front door and the front parking lot, paid by the club. It was mostly a "hey how you doing" type of working relationship but you could tell some of the guys did not like each other. This guy's a dick, that guy's a hot head etc.

It's all speculation and doesn't really change anything at this point. I suppose if they ever arrest and try Chauvin, if there's anything there the prosecutor could use it to establish a motive.

Let me rephrase, maybe he knew him but didn't realize it was him.

How many 6'5-6'7 yoked out black dudes does that town have?  Probably as a number very very few.

Hell 6'2 puts you in something like 4 percent category and it drops fast past that
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:51:20 AM EDT
[#31]
First off, R.I.P. to George Floyd.  Hopefully that piece of shit who murdered him gets nailed with the full force of the justice system.

With that said, I am really finding the narrative of the left amusing:

People peacefully protest against the lockdowns with firearms at the Michigan state capital.  They are labeled domestic terrorists, Nazis, rednecks, hillbillies, gun nuts, crazies, etc., by the left.  Looters are committing acts of violence and destruction... literally burning a city to the ground, and the left is supporting their "fight against injustice" and how they're "taking action into their own hands."
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:51:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cybian] [#32]
Nvm like 50 pages ago
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
JFC -- 90 pages overnight - I'll never get caught up to this post.
View Quote

It's worth the read about 15 pages back Aimless posted dick pics.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

What the heck do you expect them to do? Any use of force will be seen an impressive and too much. The Facebook and Tiktok live streams will explode and now you have more officers hemmed up and it’s a circle of never ending problems.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By Danner130:
Cops turned tail and ran.

Pathetic.

What the heck do you expect them to do? Any use of force will be seen an impressive and too much. The Facebook and Tiktok live streams will explode and now you have more officers hemmed up and it’s a circle of never ending problems.

If they’re expected to relinquish their station, and stand back and watch looting as buildings burn, they might as well check out and go home.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Balista:
Solution: Declare Martial Law. Get the fuck off the streets or you will be arrested.

It's funny watching all the stealth Democrats here outing themselves defending CNN.
View Quote

You’re the reason why the right is doomed to lose.

“If you don’t think and believe exactly as I do in every detail, you’re the enemy.”

Enjoy the re-education camps.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:53:03 AM EDT
[#36]

Thats a great policy.

Do you have eight trained and mentally prepared boog bois sitting at your house ready to defend it? Because thats the minumum number of people it would take to defend the typical residence against a determined assault force of the size we're seeing at these riots.
View Quote

I'll at least try. Me and my son will be on the rooftop and protect my wife and daughter (who will be armed). If I have to I will die for them all, send my son away before it ends.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By GMZ:

Wat

Headstamp has manufacturer and year on it
View Quote

That is no where near what the lot number is
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#38]

You know, the thing about George Soros. . . . is once you actually start reading up on the guy, you find out he's about as close as you'll get to an actual living Bond villain.

Feel free to sit back and laugh, but this is the first multi-cultural riot I've ever seen.

View Quote

Q?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:53:13 AM EDT
[#39]

Thats a great policy.

View Quote

For now, we appear to have dismounted cell phone wavers, determined to instagram or tiktok their actions. I don’t think I’d have to empty the mag full of 77gr in my house carbine, let alone touch my chest rig.

But it’s only May.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#40]

"Right of the people to peaceably assemble"

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balista:
Solution: Declare Martial Law. Get the fuck off the streets or you will be arrested.

It's funny watching all the stealth Democrats here outing themselves defending CNN.

So... defending the Constitution makes you a D now?

https://i.imgur.com/28HPMuD.gif

"Right of the people to peaceably assemble"

My response was to the "stealth Democrats here outing themselves defending CNN" comment.

As hard as it is to comprehend, CNN is part of the press. Fuck be upon them but they have the right to be there. And until about 0100 this mourning, nothing had been said about a curfew. Press is usually allowed into areas that are under curfew anyways because they are the press.

If you read my much earlier comments you'll see that I've said that the rioters should be stopped, with force if necessary. They lost the right to be there when the first window was broken.

I don't pick and choose which Amendments I'll defend, like some here do. I'll defend them all with the same zeal. I wish others would too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By CorruptBureaucrat:

That's a great way to put it.
View Quote

Keyser Söze did exist in the movie though. He just convinced those that could hold him accountable that he didn't.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Nada-Nada:

I would think that a heart attack would be causally linked to the circumstances.... You pin a man down, he can't breath, he's in a state of panic and boom heart attack.

Cause and effect.

What other natural causes are we talking about? If he died of sepsis, I suppose. Incredible timing, literally incredible.
View Quote

Maybe he choked trying to eat a bunch of counterfeit $20 bills before the cops could find them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
CNN goes out on the street to get footage and sound bites to create more lies. When they stop that, they'll be journalists and might get some sympathy.  They are de-facto a wing of the democratic/communist party and are NOT journalists.  

They therefore, cannot have their 1st Amendment right "of free press" taken away unjustly. Because they are not press.  True they weren't doing anything to warrant arrest or harassment by the MSP but they aren't getting their 1st Amendment rights violated. Maybe right to peacefully assemble...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

It's funny watching the authoritarian thugs outing themselves over being ok with this shit as long as it happens to someone they don't like.

You'd be shrieking like a banshee if it happened to a right leaning news crew.
CNN goes out on the street to get footage and sound bites to create more lies. When they stop that, they'll be journalists and might get some sympathy.  They are de-facto a wing of the democratic/communist party and are NOT journalists.  

They therefore, cannot have their 1st Amendment right "of free press" taken away unjustly. Because they are not press.  True they weren't doing anything to warrant arrest or harassment by the MSP but they aren't getting their 1st Amendment rights violated. Maybe right to peacefully assemble...

jfc some of you people...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Balu:

Oh there are several other possible ways to interpret it.
View Quote
Vic Mackey comes to mind.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:54:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By ryann:

If they’re expected to relinquish their station, and stand back and watch looting as buildings burn, they might as well check out and go home.
View Quote

I agree with you on that. I think they did it to focus the rioters A/0.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:55:07 AM EDT
[#46]

They also used malt liquor and crime scene tape.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

This isn't anywhere close to being over. It won't even end when this city is finished.
Aren't there any black cops there, to tell them how fucked up this is?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By JustaGunNut:

You are fucking delusional if you think legal gun owners will still have guns when martial law is declared and if these riots are widespread.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JustaGunNut:
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

This needs to be on repeat for the dumb asses that crow about “the police will protect you, you don’t need your own guns”

This is a textbook example that when shit gets real the police may be ordered to stand down and the reality is even if they went against those orders there aren’t enough of them to do something about it. It’s taken 3 days for the NG to get mobilized in the area so they can stand around with their dicks in their hand and watch

You are fucking delusional if you think legal gun owners will still have guns when martial law is declared and if these riots are widespread.

You may want to re-read what I wrote

I understand they would love to disarm legal gun owners during martial law. My comment addresses the rest of the time when cities aren’t on fire and they still want to disarm us
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:55:29 AM EDT
[#48]

It's worth the read about 15 pages back Aimless posted dick pics.
View Quote

And pay close attention, because they're kind of hard to see.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#49]

Umm... ammo doesn't have lot numbers stamped on it.

The crate and can, sure, but not the cartridge itself.
View Quote

The case is stamped with the supplier and year (L C 2 0) for current year production at Lake City arsenal, for example.  The issued and returned ammo could have had different years on it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By JWnTN:

CNN won't sue the officers.  Won't look good.

Staged?  More likely just another in a long list of stupid decisions by Minnesota LEOs.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JWnTN:
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:

CNN has the clout and  $$$. Those cops are going to seriously regret their actions, hope they have insurance

You know that was staged right?

CNN won't sue the officers.  Won't look good.

Staged?  More likely just another in a long list of stupid decisions by Minnesota LEOs.

Good point; they fucked upnbigly when things were 'normal,' and they sure won't do better just because it's now a full blown crisis.
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top