View Quote

Oh shit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Guy in a wheelchair trying to stab the dog

Per the radio stream.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#3]
2020: the year America's corpse finally got buried.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/Justine_Damond_01.jpg

Unarmed man begs for life, shot by police
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:04:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Clearwat:
Trying to keep up here.  Do we know if Chauvin is racist ?  Serious question.
View Quote

he's married to an asian, so not totally racist.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#6]
JOHN RIEPLE   A TRUE AMERICAN HERO!!!!!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

They should raid the fucking jail that is holding this hero, and free him.  This is the most fucked up part of the whole event thus far.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

3rd straight day of listening to scanner traffic

It's silent as a mouse compared to the last two days at this time.  Just retards assaulting each other, and random blacks looting things on a small scale.

I really don't think it spins up again tonight.   Third time now I've said this.  Damn I might be eating straight crow tonight
View Quote

I just knew it was gonna go down last night.

Tonight I give it 50/50

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:06:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By NickSaban11:

God damn really? I’d rather they protect private business over government offices.
View Quote

I just let it confirm what I already know, and move along.
Statists gonna statist.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Federov:

Weren't you guys also in the stone age before the Europeans came?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:

What an idiot!

My ancestors were raiders and warriors, stealing horses, crops, weapons, women & children, and land from everyone we came in contact with. It didn’t matter; smaller tribes or white people, everyone was fair game to us.

The Ojibway ran us out of Minnesota so we went west, and when we got horses we invaded the northern Plains, taking what we wanted while assimilating or eliminating smaller tribes & settlements, like The Borg in braids & buckskins.

Not completely. There was agriculture among a lot of tribes, very precise earthworks in the form of mounds that had some astronomical function, and trading that went on all over the Americas before the arrival of the white man.

The Sioux regressed after we got horses & discovered that hunting bison and trading for steel tools, arrowheads,(unfortunately), whiskey & brandy, and guns was easier than trying to grow corn. When we grew enough in power we set out to conquer the northern Great Plains, stopping only when we encountered the Cheyenne, who were a match for us. We were the penultimate invaders of the Great Plains, a force to be feared until disease, starvation from the near-extinction of our primary food source, and non-stop war against the US army and its native allies all caught up to us in the late 1880s.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:07:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#11]
Originally Posted By TripleC:

I just knew it was gonna go down last night.

Tonight I give it 50/50

View Quote

Agreed.  Last night was a sure fire pop off event.

I'd put tonight at about a 10%.

Scanner is just crazy quiet compared to yesterday.   So many mentally ill people doing dumb shit.  Running up to cars with knives, trying to stab barking cop dogs, fighting each other.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ARTNC10:

It blew my mind last night when I saw a clip of the mayor declaring how he knew when he saw the video that it was clearly an act of brutal racism.

OK...did that cop confess to the mayor or anyone that his act was based on the fact that the guy they were arresting was black?  Is it possible that the cop is just a mean bastard who likes inflicting pain on arrestees...or anyone?

I don't know the cop, but things that have come out on his history sounded like he may be inclined to too much hickory shampoo...or such.  And heck...he may be a racist.

But for an elected official in charge of the city at the start of this fiasco, I think it was mighty ignorant of him to go straight to race as the basis for the cop's behavior.  That was a great way to inflame a lot of people needlessly, and I understand that perhaps whatever he said might have made no difference.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Yeesh

It blew my mind last night when I saw a clip of the mayor declaring how he knew when he saw the video that it was clearly an act of brutal racism.

OK...did that cop confess to the mayor or anyone that his act was based on the fact that the guy they were arresting was black?  Is it possible that the cop is just a mean bastard who likes inflicting pain on arrestees...or anyone?

I don't know the cop, but things that have come out on his history sounded like he may be inclined to too much hickory shampoo...or such.  And heck...he may be a racist.

But for an elected official in charge of the city at the start of this fiasco, I think it was mighty ignorant of him to go straight to race as the basis for the cop's behavior.  That was a great way to inflame a lot of people needlessly, and I understand that perhaps whatever he said might have made no difference.
He is a fucking idiot. He gave the order Wednesday to empty the police station so the protesters could destroy it as a way to attempt to appease them. He will do ANYTHING to go out of his way to side with the now rioters
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I would not be surprised but it seems like they were at it all day yesterday. Cops could use some rain
View Quote

We def need rain tonight.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

straight fingers....nice.

eta:  see above lol...that took 2 seconds...lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

straight fingers....nice.

eta:  see above lol...that took 2 seconds...lol

Anybody speak jive ?  

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:09:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Enzo300:

I just let it confirm what I already know, and move along.
Statists gonna statist.
View Quote

Be a man......if you're calling me a statist for that reply, man the fuck up and call me out.

That is a term you don't throw around, but I'm sure you know that.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:09:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Him:
He's still trying to find Kenneth for an interview.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Him:
Originally Posted By KonamiCode:

Ask Dan Rather.
He's still trying to find Kenneth for an interview.
He could just interview Brian Williams. He was there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Not completely. There was agriculture among a lot of tribes, very precise earthworks in the form of mounds that had some astronomical function, and trading that went on all over the Americas before the arrival of the white man.

The Sioux regressed after we got horses & discovered that hunting bison and trading for steel tools, arrowheads,(unfortunately), whiskey & brandy, and guns was easier than trying to grow corn. When we grew enough in power we set out to conquer the northern Great Plains, stopping only when we encountered the Cheyenne, who were a match for us. We were the penultimate invaders of the Great Plains, a force to be feared until disease, starvation from the near-extinction of our primary food source, and non-stop war against the US army and its native allies all caught up to us in the late 1880s.
View Quote

How would you compare the Sioux to the Comanche?   Everyone with Comanche blood I know says they were the ones to be feared, lol.  I know in Texas, they definitely were.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:10:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 1srelluc:

I went to Lobby Day and all but yeah, being nice did not gain us but a bit of time.

The next "rally" should be held, unannounced, at in the homes of dem legislators.....At 0200.
View Quote

NOW they might pay attention.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

First night had heavy rain and thunderstorms with tornado warnings. Didn't stop shit.
View Quote
A tornado would make things interesting, as would some random lightning strikes.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Be a man......if you're calling me a statist for that reply, man the fuck up and call me out.

That is a term you don't throw around, but I'm sure you know that.
View Quote

I believe he's talking about the authorities, not you...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:11:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grottski] [#22]

What an idiot!

My ancestors were raiders and warriors, stealing horses, crops, weapons, women & children, and land from everyone we came in contact with. It didn’t matter; smaller tribes or white people, everyone was fair game to us.

The Ojibway ran us out of Minnesota so we went west, and when we got horses we invaded the northern Plains, taking what we wanted while assimilating or eliminating smaller tribes & settlements, like The Borg in braids & buckskins.
View All Quotes
Interdasting tweet and protest video

What an idiot!

This is what the left doesn’t understand (well some do but spout it anyways).  Conquest of man by man is as old as time.  Doesn’t make it right or wrong, it is what it is.  If we are going to judge each other by the actions of our ancestors no single person alive in this world is innocent.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By southfloridaguns:

Gates has a disposable income of 50 million a day.

Just start at 8am and think about how many people you can buy for 5m a pop. Day after day. Year after year.

You could even pay off a county official in order to keep a county closed for an extra month in order to harm an electric car factory. ALL DAY LONG.
View Quote
Politicians aren't that expensive.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:12:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Lived in MN for 56 years so keeping a close eye on this thread.
Have three kids and eight out of nine grand kids living there
and I'm happy all are out of harms way.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Dino:

How would you compare the Sioux to the Comanche?   Everyone with Comanche blood I know says they were the ones to be feared, lol.  I know in Texas, they definitely were.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dino:

I don’t know any Comanche, but they pretty much ruled the southern Plains.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#26]
It will most definitely start today, but I think they could stop it If they wanted. Don't have high hopes.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By mike_nds:

Sometimes I think I'd prefer that lifestyle.

Hunt all day, have my wife make dinner, rawdawg her later that night...............
View All Quotes

What an idiot!

Hunt all day, have my wife make dinner, rawdawg her later that night...............

oh so sorry.  Thank you so very much for elevating us using technology and ideas stolen and gathered from various cultures over hundreds of years.    Learn world history,  Europe did not invent much at all.  Asia and the Middle East are more responsible for shaping Europe than Europe is for shaping the USA.

Visit Track Rock Gap and see how they are hiding the history of the inca cultural spread through the South all the way to the Atlantic.  And how SC and GA governments screwed up the history of the Creek and Cherokee tribes all for funding and revenue.  

Europeans were still having orgies to tree fairies and building megaliths when those pesky Romans finally civilized them.   But wait! Those darn Persians  and their demigod Xerxes first messed with the Romans, well before they knew they were Roman
[#28]
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
I wonder how long before that is taken down
View Quote

The English colonists who first came here bought land from the natives.
[#29]
You can't make it up.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#30]
He is a fucking idiot. He gave the order Wednesday to empty the police station so the protesters could destroy it as a way to attempt to appease them. He will do ANYTHING to go out of his way to side with the now rioters
View All Quotes
Yeesh

1, They are his voter base.

2, It is a good bet his biggest donors want the violence.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Er_Mah_Gerd:
Just heard from Bloomington PD (indirectly) that busses will be traveling out of the cities to the burbs’

Quote, "Ain't nothing left here so when we start coming to the suburbs, when we come to the government center, then what y'all gonna do?"

I don’t think they want to know
View Quote

Imagine if you will, that the protesters are the jack booted politicians, and LEO is 2A supporters.
Because this is JUST like that.

You're not going hot. And they're going to push your shit in despite your "threats" anyway.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By CountryBoy541:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/466905/108_1372_JPG-1437745.JPG
He's not wrong
View Quote

PSST -there's a sale on linen jackets at Dillards. You'll have to find your own pastel tshirts though.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#33]
It is almost like it was a bad idea to destroy all the grocery stores in the area.
View Quote
They did that in Hartford, and stole the remaining ones blind.

Then they bitched for years about the "food desert" and how far "poor people" had to travel for groceries.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Verbal vomit
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:14:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Grottski:

This is what the left doesn’t understand (well some do but spout it anyways).  Conquest of man by man is as old as time.  Doesn’t make it right or wrong, it is what it is.  If we are going to judge each other by the actions of our ancestors no single person alive in this world is innocent.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grottski:

What an idiot!

How does that quote from ‘Colonel Hunter Gathers‘ from ‘The Venture Brothers’ go?

“Trust no one! The second god crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them!”
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:15:00 PM EDT
[#36]
By this time yesterday, St Paul police had already resupplied CS and was purely defensive in nature. They were only able to cover 4-5 stores right next to their station. Looting was actively taking place 150 yards away.

Today is going hardly going to be the same. I think everyone/thing burnt themselves out.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By discworld717:

PSST -there's a sale on linen jackets at Dillards. You'll have to find your own pastel tshirts though.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#38]
I would not be surprised but it seems like they were at it all day yesterday. Cops could use some rain
View Quote

Looters said it themselves, they’ve razed the entire city to the ground. Nothing else left to loot.

They won’t be able to loot the suburbs because they won’t have the raw numbers to hide the super bad guys. The miscreants and pissed off high school kids won’t be as willing to go door to door in people homes
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Flush toilets for the motherfucking win!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By mrcatbert:

How many people will protest her death?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mrcatbert:
Originally Posted By WesJanson:
Originally Posted By Bobbybananas:
Originally Posted By Paul:
Originally Posted By ripcurlksm:

This? woman found in a car this morning beaten up and dead

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/crime/minneapolis-body-found-in-car/89-a7d9d23b-8b1c-424a-a4f4-595bb97bf71e

I figured a domestic.

I think lots of people take advantage of the chaos. Not just to rob a stack of flat screen TVs but to solve other problems too.

There was that call last night about 3xBM dragging a white female into a car and assaulting her. Cops probably never made it there.

It's buried dozens of pages back, but there was scanner traffic about a carjacking call, IIRC, and then later there was a 911 call about a white topless female being assaulted in the back of a car by multiple black males as it drove by.

Sounds like she was carjacked, raped, and killed, while the city was burning.

In ancient days, cities were sacked by invading armies as the price of losing the battle. Those that weren't enslaved were raped or killed, the valuables stolen, and the buildings destroyed.

History repeats itself.

How many people will protest her death?

In the eyes of many of those looters she will have deserved it as her debt for being born into such a privileged life by nature of the color of her skin.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#42]

What an idiot!

View Quote

"But that was your nature!!1!"
It's all our nature.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:18:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Er_Mah_Gerd:
Just heard from Bloomington PD (indirectly) that busses will be traveling out of the cities to the burbs’

Quote, "Ain't nothing left here so when we start coming to the suburbs, when we come to the government center, then what y'all gonna do?"

I don’t think they want to know
View Quote

Hmmm, the protest in Ohio I saw a flier for (Canton) isn’t all thaaaaat far away from my suburbs
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
Police in Cambridge, MA "acted stupidly". Barack Obama, Chocolate Jesus
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

What an idiot!

Well to be fair corn doesn’t grow for shit out here in west river country

Comanches get most of the screen time in Hollywood but the Lakota Sioux were certainly a force to be reckoned with.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:19:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 58Teague:
By this time yesterday, St Paul police had already resupplied CS and was purely defensive in nature. They were only able to cover 4-5 stores right next to their station. Looting was actively taking place 150 yards away.

Today is going hardly going to be the same. I think everyone/thing burnt themselves out.
View Quote

Correct.    There is no way tonight will be a repeat.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ryann:

He asked where he could move to.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AR15thur:
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
Originally Posted By Turnbull2020:
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
In regards to the arrest of CNN.

As a nation, we don't have Elite Class of People who get to ignore lawful orders by virtue of being employed by CNN or other "legitimate journalism". Assuming that the State of Minnesota is the same as pretty much everywhere else, once the assembly became an unlawful riot and a dispersal order was given, failing to disperse the area becomes a criminal act.
Being employed by CNN and wearing one of their vests and carrying a camera doesn't grant anyone special privileges.

The 1st Amendment and Freedom of the Press applies to all persons, not just formalized journalists with "press credentials" and a camera. People absolutely do have the freedom of the press. But that doesn't mean that journalists have the authority to be somewhere that other people are not able to be, simply by virtue of their chosen profession. There could be a state law in Minnesota (I doubt it), but I don't see this as a protection by the US Constitution.

And last I check, isn't the main stream media (newspapers, TV channels etc) trying to keep independent conservative bloggers and others like them from being under the "press umbrella" and having access to the same 1st Amendment Rights that organizations like CNN claim?

"A criminal act" how many criminal acts have occurred since this kicked off?  Tie up resources for this arrest while coward cops are being driven out of their own station?!?
Just pointing out the legality of it. Not the political and public relations optics of it. But then again.... Isn't this a big city policing issue?  I'm just a State guy these days so this is something I'd never deal with because it is beneath me.

You often point out the legality of things. Ignoring the abuse of legality, or common sense.
Even the media tells themselves that they should follow orders from police.

From the reporter's handbook:

"If an event becomes the subject of law enforcement activity, the best way to avoid being arrested is to report on those activities in a manner that does not obstruct the law enforcement activity, and to follow all police orders. Do not walk through a police line without first showing your press pass or I.D. and obtaining permission. Keep in mind that press credentials issued by various government entities may be recognized in some places but not others."

Good grief.  Wasn’t the reporter trying to follow orders?

Where do you want us to go?

Boom arrested.

They didn’t follow orders quick enough!

Guilty of NOT "Mind Reading" those officers desires & acting upon them soon enough...  

I think the vast majority on this site hate CNN with every fiber of our being.  Still, right is right. I wouldn’t be surprised if the video is edited to favor CNN but still......a custodial arrest while the city burns is absurd.

Why does CNN expect to be babysat? Man said "move". So maybe don't stand there looking like a knot on a log.

He asked where he could move to.

CNN deserves all they get.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:20:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: disparcher91] [#48]
Originally Posted By writerdeluxe2006:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By writerdeluxe2006:
Originally Posted By bjohnson425:
Anyone see they stole a kids train and were riding it around yelling choo Choo last night

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/351853/8BC1EE68-12D5-44DA-BF88-E5C046BC9F55_jpe-1437553.JPG

That was from Ferguson.  Don't spread actual FAKE NEWS

https://www.reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/comments/2nk313/psbattle_mall_train_stolen_during_ferguson_riots/

ETA: please.  Please do not spread actual fake news
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:20:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Justification for the continuation of riots starting to flow from the dude with the loudspeaker. "Only 3rd degree murder"
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#50]
All day on the scanner, robbery or hijack with gun, shots reported, etc... Have to wonder if they are spreading them thin for round 3 tonight.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top