Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stinkypol:
I line in a Northwest suburb outside of Minneapolis.

They are boarding up stores now in my area.
Just started on Target about a half hour ago.

Of course, fast food chains are blind to the situation.

What they can't accomplish in Minneapolis, will be carried out in other areas.
Or at least they'll  try.
View Quote

Have your gear ready just in case.....
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:

What an idiot!

My ancestors were raiders and warriors, stealing horses, crops, weapons, women & children, and land from everyone we came in contact with. It didn’t matter; smaller tribes or white people, everyone was fair game to us.

The Ojibway ran us out of Minnesota so we went west, and when we got horses we invaded the northern Plains, taking what we wanted while assimilating or eliminating smaller tribes & settlements, like The Borg in braids & buckskins.
View Quote

The Comanche engaged in one of the really remarkable conquests of all time, pretty much within the USA. Huge areas of land, taken by a few thousand warriors. Their attacks on settlements featured terrorism as a political tool, since they couldn't hold land they had to have another means.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:

who are we to judge what form their protests takes? destroy property of your neighbor who is the same ethnic group as you? steal property, trash and burn cars? gee, it's all caused by the frustrations they feel. Rape, beat, rape and murder? Some in the press would explain to you it was caused by frustration.
View Quote
You said rape twice.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By QP031:

That’s a brother kneeling on a brother. I’m confused on what to do.. maybe I’ll go light something on fire, then put it out real quick...

https://www.denverpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/hurricane_andrew_004.jpg?w=62
View Quote

Lol and look at his center of gravity. He’s stacked up over the guys ear. Looks painful
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kruger667:
You said rape twice.
View Quote

Thats just the order they are doing things
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By discworld717:

Flush toilets for the motherfucking win!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mike_nds:

Sometimes I think I'd prefer that lifestyle.

Hunt all day, have my wife make dinner, rawdawg her later that night...............

I am a big fan of central heat & air conditioning, and eyeglasses. My blind ass would probably have followed the stupid buffalo over the cliff, unless my fellow hunters could have come up with a sign like this.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#7]
LA , Minneapolis, etc are so many miles away . These guys out here having all that fun . Its not fair . I wanna have some too ...”im gonna have me some fun, im gonna have me some fun , im gonna have me some fun ....” everybody should be able to join in the fun , right ?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Thread is getting rapey
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Captain92:

That is how pussy soy boys like that Mayor roll.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Captain92:
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
Originally Posted By ARTNC10:
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Yeesh

It blew my mind last night when I saw a clip of the mayor declaring how he knew when he saw the video that it was clearly an act of brutal racism.

OK...did that cop confess to the mayor or anyone that his act was based on the fact that the guy they were arresting was black?  Is it possible that the cop is just a mean bastard who likes inflicting pain on arrestees...or anyone?

I don't know the cop, but things that have come out on his history sounded like he may be inclined to too much hickory shampoo...or such.  And heck...he may be a racist.

But for an elected official in charge of the city at the start of this fiasco, I think it was mighty ignorant of him to go straight to race as the basis for the cop's behavior.  That was a great way to inflame a lot of people needlessly, and I understand that perhaps whatever he said might have made no difference.
He is a fucking idiot. He gave the order Wednesday to empty the police station so the protesters could destroy it as a way to attempt to appease them. He will do ANYTHING to go out of his way to side with the now rioters

That is how pussy soy boys like that Mayor roll.

is he up for reelection? or is this just his usual flacid, felattive response?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Not completely. There was agriculture among a lot of tribes, very precise earthworks in the form of mounds that had some astronomical function, and trading that went on all over the Americas before the arrival of the white man.

The Sioux regressed after we got horses & discovered that hunting bison and trading for steel tools, arrowheads,(unfortunately), whiskey & brandy, and guns was easier than trying to grow corn. When we grew enough in power we set out to conquer the northern Great Plains, stopping only when we encountered the Cheyenne, who were a match for us. We were the penultimate invaders of the Great Plains, a force to be feared until disease, starvation from the near-extinction of our primary food source, and non-stop war against the US army and its native allies all caught up to us in the late 1880s.
View Quote
Pottery/ceramics in at least some parts of the country as well.  

The only thing I don't understand is why metalworking never really developed on the N. American continent.  The resources to do it were here, certainly.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#11]
What feed ya'll watching?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SAE:

And was still whipping ass in Minnesota in 1862.
View Quote

Custer would tell you they were pretty good in 1876.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:
LA , Minneapolis, etc are so many miles away . These guys out here having all that fun . Its not fair . I wanna have some too ...”im gonna have me some fun, im gonna have me some fun , im gonna have me some fun ....” everybody should be able to join in the fun , right ?
View Quote

Damn right, my mind constantly goes to "when is it our turn to go lawless on our oppressors".

We'll be viewed peer to peer, thus it will be a true battle to the death.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Federov:

Were those mounds in Oklahoma burial mounds or something else?
View Quote

Don’t know, but the Illinois River tribes had some intricate earthworks. So did the ones in Ohio, but sadly a lot of them were destroyed or looted over the years, so they’ll always be a bit of a mystery.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ztug:

It's Rape, pillage and burn! Can't have pillaging and burning without raping, it's in the rules!
View Quote

Rape the towns burn the women right?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:47:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Him:
You seem ...................... tense.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By disparcher91:

oh so sorry.  Thank you so very much for elevating us using technology and ideas stolen and gathered from various cultures over hundreds of years.    Learn world history,  Europe did not invent much at all.  Asia and the Middle East are more responsible for shaping Europe than Europe is for shaping the USA.

Visit Track Rock Gap and see how they are hiding the history of the inca cultural spread through the South all the way to the Atlantic.  And how SC and GA governments screwed up the history of the Creek and Cherokee tribes all for funding and revenue.  

Europeans were still having orgies to tree fairies and building megaliths when those pesky Romans finally civilized them.   But wait! Those darn Persians  and their demigod Xerxes first messed with the Romans, well before they knew they were Roman
You seem ...................... tense.

@Him

Yes, yes I am.  And I apologize for coming across like that.  To all involved.  

I am now going back to spectating
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By CountryBoy541:
View Quote

Only one had a dozen people at a police line at a random intersection. Scanner has been calm.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Weren't you guys also in the stone age before the Europeans came?
View Quote

They had a male dominated system where men only hunted and raided, and the women did all the work. WTF were we thinking ending that?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#19]

I am a big fan of central heat & air conditioning, and eyeglasses. My blind ass would probably have followed the stupid buffalo over the cliff, unless my fellow hunters could have come up with a sign like this.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WearyBlindCapybara-max-1mb.gif
View Quote

You and I would probably have safety leashes.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
View Quote

No your committed to rape, violence, theft, drugs, arson, and rape.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Damn right, my mind constantly goes to "when is it our turn to go lawless on our oppressors".

View All Quotes

Oh well , it will be a good one . Im gunning for a seat at the table where the beer and the meat never stops coming .
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:50:14 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFuqXMCC2EU
but it's pretty lame and there's some woke douche with a loudspeaker
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 58Teague:

Only one had a dozen people at a police line at a random intersection. Scanner has been calm.
View Quote

Seriously, it's deader than a doornail out there.

Nothing to see or hear, unless you like random scanner traffic
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:51:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Come on take the bet now
View Quote
The curfew aligns nicely with the social distancing and face mask requirements.

For public safety, of course.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By BMSMB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFuqXMCC2EU
but it's pretty lame and there's some woke douche with a loudspeaker
View Quote

Thats the one I am on also, but wanted to see if there was anything more exciting
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Deadtired:

The only thing I don't understand is why metalworking never really developed on the N. American continent.  The resources to do it were here, certainly.
View All Quotes

Not completely. There was agriculture among a lot of tribes, very precise earthworks in the form of mounds that had some astronomical function, and trading that went on all over the Americas before the arrival of the white man.

The Sioux regressed after we got horses & discovered that hunting bison and trading for steel tools, arrowheads,(unfortunately), whiskey & brandy, and guns was easier than trying to grow corn. When we grew enough in power we set out to conquer the northern Great Plains, stopping only when we encountered the Cheyenne, who were a match for us. We were the penultimate invaders of the Great Plains, a force to be feared until disease, starvation from the near-extinction of our primary food source, and non-stop war against the US army and its native allies all caught up to us in the late 1880s.

No real need for it since hunting, agriculture, and raiding could be accomplished with what was available at the time. The market’s push for greater technology got to us late in our epoch, and by then it was easier to trade or steal what we needed from others.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:51:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JamPo:

Is that what they were charged with? Exercising the 1st? I would be more inclined to believe a charge of inciting a riot. You know, with the reporters using recorded gunfire sounds for special effect. But I’m sure you are right. Good guess BTW..

Typo..
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JamPo:
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

No love for CNN, but jeez. Are the LEOs in Minneapolis really that inept?

"Lets arrest these dudes who are using their first amendment rights"

Is that what they were charged with? Exercising the 1st? I would be more inclined to believe a charge of inciting a riot. You know, with the reporters using recorded gunfire sounds for special effect. But I’m sure you are right. Good guess BTW..

Typo..

LOL Inciting a riot? Hmm, were all the gunshots on the youtube and facebook live streams last night recorded gunfire sound effects too?

Per the video, they were arrested because not one of those troopers could utter something so simple as "go over by that sidewalk" when the reporter asked him "where do you want us?" multiple times.  

But that's ok cause the Gov. had them released quickly cause even he admits that was retarded.

"I take full responsibility. There is absolutely no reason something like this should happen. Calls were made immediately. This is a very public apology to that team," he told reporters at a press conference.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/29/cnn-reporters-covering-minnesota-riots-arrested-live-on-air-288575
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Comanche did the same, although not sure it was really regression.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

What an idiot!

My ancestors were raiders and warriors, stealing horses, crops, weapons, women & children, and land from everyone we came in contact with. It didn’t matter; smaller tribes or white people, everyone was fair game to us.

The Ojibway ran us out of Minnesota so we went west, and when we got horses we invaded the northern Plains, taking what we wanted while assimilating or eliminating smaller tribes & settlements, like The Borg in braids & buckskins.

Weren't you guys also in the stone age before the Europeans came?

Dixon Mounds Illinois. On the Illinois River.  Quite a civilization from at least 1000 years ago. At one time the graves had been excavated and they could be viewed from a parapet built around the exposed grave site. Fascinating, and quite a civilization albeit primitive.
The graves were covered in the 90s I believe, as a kid I visited it frequently.
Pictures of the opened graves can be seen on google image.
These people were not nomadic, and lived in the same spot for generations. The museum is still open.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:52:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By azjeeper:

Well, that'll keep everyone in on a Friday night. Maybe gather round that new TV to watch Jeopardy, or how bout a mean game of Scrabble??
View Quote
"I know, let's have a spelling contest."
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

I just got in from work. This ones hot. Black tobacco shop owner just fired a few rounds...

I'm not sure if its live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUU90XQajP8
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Well the curfew should help keep things calm tonight

I’m sure the people BURNING BUILDINGS DOWN care about breaking the curfew and getting on the naughty list

Not they just have to go free reign and arrest on sight
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:52:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: discworld717] [#34]

View Quote

I think that the separation of cultures had a lot to do with that. Civilizations along trade routes share technological developments. So if someone has an idea in location A the end results are felt in N, far enough away to make further investigation of the technique worthwhile. Additionally, empires like the Romans and Persians force a sort of technical homogeneity. Everyone gets pulled up all at once by the conquering culture.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Oh well , it will be a good one . Im gunning for a seat at the table where the beer and the meat never stops coming .
View All Quotes

Valhalla I am comiiiing!”

Duh-duh-du-du-duuuh

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH AAAH!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:53:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By RetiredBU:
Our Country would have been just fine without slavery contrary to what the activist say.
View Quote

I have no doubt that we would not have the debt nor the fucking problems we have today with the malcontents, dems, socialists, and commies running the dem party had we never had slavery and a certain portion of our population picked their own damned cotton and chopped their own tobacco.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Grottski:

This is what the left doesn’t understand (well some do but spout it anyways).  Conquest of man by man is as old as time.  Doesn’t make it right or wrong, it is what it is.  If we are going to judge each other by the actions of our ancestors no single person alive in this world is innocent.
View Quote

Hence the controversy about the work of Napoleon Chagnon.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#39]
i
Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:

I just got in from work. This ones hot. Black tobacco shop owner just fired a few rounds...

View Quote

It's not
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By stinkypol:
I line in a Northwest suburb outside of Minneapolis.

They are boarding up stores now in my area.
Just started on Target about a half hour ago.

Of course, fast food chains are blind to the situation.

What they can't accomplish in Minneapolis, will be carried out in other areas.
Or at least they'll  try.
View Quote

Pics or it didn't happen.  People said a burb was getting boarded up yesterday and it wasn't.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#41]
The curfew aligns nicely with the social distancing and face mask requirements.

For public safety, of course.
View Quote

This event is going to blow the doomers universe up when the thousands of people from the looting/rioting don't end up positive for the commie bug.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:55:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By azjeeper:

Well, that'll keep everyone in on a Friday night. Maybe gather round that new TV to watch Jeopardy, or how bout a mean game of Scrabble??

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#44]
So the Commie POS DeBlasio is taking it upon himself to weigh in on the death of a man in another city in an other state, and what did he say, that this was a racist killing. He said the only reason the man is dead is because he was black.

May this lying POS Mayor and the lying POS of Mayor of the town Floyd was killed in rot in hell.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#45]

No real need for it since hunting, agriculture, and raiding could be accomplished with what was available at the time. The market's push for greater technology got to us late in our epoch, and by then it was easier to trade or steal what we needed from others.
View Quote
That makes sense.  Even well into the European Bronze Age, stone tools were fairly commonplace since they were cheaper than metal and could be made at home.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:

View Quote

That was from yesterday.  

It came over the scanner as well, brothers called to say they fired shots.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#47]
So no riots tonight?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Holden_McRoyne:
And what if somebody forgot to tell the looter with the transmitter that those frequencies are "protected"?
View Quote
If it is spread spectrum, that's harder to jam.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mike_nds:

Sometimes I think I'd prefer that lifestyle.

Hunt all day, have my wife make dinner, rawdawg her later that night...............

Well, if you'd played your hand the right way perhaps you'd have been an honored elder and protected by the rest of the tribe.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:
So no riots tonight?
View Quote

No one can say for sure. But no.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top