User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:24:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

is that the best they got

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:25:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RABIDFOX50] [#2]
Every NY plated vehicle should get a Trump bumper sticker!
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:25:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By elcope:

The amount of NY'ers leaving isn't really in question, how much they fuck up where they arrive, is.
View Quote

They haven't done NC any fucking favors, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:26:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

d.) (Variant of option A) The left knows that the 'liberal dem pols in these cities have sided with the rioters and burned their own cities down' is a devastating weapon to be used against them in November. They also know that their attempts to 'blame Trump' have fallen flat. Solution: put everything they have into the 'occupy the white house siege' they've been planning. With the WH as the backdrop they can claim that it's a righteous grassroots attack by freedom fighters against the heart of systemic racism. All bullshit, but we all know the media is already writing the stories designed to carry the democrats water. MSM alone can convince a good chunk of the population of just about anything, and with things calming down in the rest of the country (or not settling down but getting zero coverage in the media) suburban liberal Karens will once again feel good about voting for democrats. The lull, therefore is just a side effect of massing their efforts, people, and logistics towards their final offensive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Portland goes silent for a second night, I'll question everything in life, and my existence.

Three things are possible scenarios...

a.) your one, the one that says the Democrats got polling data that suggested massive loses in the wake of these events

b.) behind the scenes they are rounding up key players as has been suggested here through several tweets

c.) no conspiracy, things are just what they are.   The violence of Kenosha + Portland has temporarily suspended activities, which will no doubt be only temporary,

I'm going with option C personally because I think the genie is out of the bottle regardless of what the Democrats want at this point.   I don't trust Bill Barr at all, so there goes optic B.    

I think it's a combination of things.  A few Tifas got picked up, at least one is in hiding after committing murder on camera, the optics are demonstratively hurting Biden so word was sent down, Kyle killed some of their enthusiasm, and others are simply resting and regrouping before the big show.

d.) (Variant of option A) The left knows that the 'liberal dem pols in these cities have sided with the rioters and burned their own cities down' is a devastating weapon to be used against them in November. They also know that their attempts to 'blame Trump' have fallen flat. Solution: put everything they have into the 'occupy the white house siege' they've been planning. With the WH as the backdrop they can claim that it's a righteous grassroots attack by freedom fighters against the heart of systemic racism. All bullshit, but we all know the media is already writing the stories designed to carry the democrats water. MSM alone can convince a good chunk of the population of just about anything, and with things calming down in the rest of the country (or not settling down but getting zero coverage in the media) suburban liberal Karens will once again feel good about voting for democrats. The lull, therefore is just a side effect of massing their efforts, people, and logistics towards their final offensive.

That is my suspicion as well.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:27:09 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

You got to keep the faith, playa! But yeah, I'm bored too, and I won't know what to if this keeps up. Imma hafta to start my own riot and live stream it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:28:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Still some action....

https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:29:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wbigcount] [#7]
Louville going crazy
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:30:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:30:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

They received their marching orders, the riots are hurting the democrat polls. Time to chill out for a bit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Leadership is gone.

They received their marching orders, the riots are hurting the democrat polls. Time to chill out for a bit.

Fear of fed charges, possible loss of financial support and paranoia about being infiltrated.  

I have a feeling they won’t be able to stay quiet long but I don’t think we’re gonna see anything like the glorious days at the courthouse until the election or the cops the George Floyd case walk.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:32:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Dammit noobs, buy better weapons. I want my battlefield pickups to at least be interesting.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:33:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sneadhearn:

Portland.

They are just a few blocks away from the home of Kate Brown.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:35:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BootScootin:

His father clearly didn't teach him proper firearm safety
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:35:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: baxt3r] [#13]
Assuming the marching orders thing is true, how long until these idiots just get bored and say "fuck it, we'll do it live" and just go out and riot on their own?

With no leadership or direction, it could either be a clusterfuck or cranked-up-to-11 violent.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:36:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Trump needs to visit Portland now, ala Julius Caesar, and proclaim, "Veni, vidi, vici" (I came, I saw, I conquered)
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:37:38 AM EDT
[#15]

So, am I detecting some infighting and dissension? Bad for the thread, good for them. Leadership is AWOL.
View All Quotes

Portland.

They are just a few blocks away from the home of Kate Brown.

So, am I detecting some infighting and dissension? Bad for the thread, good for them. Leadership is AWOL.

Hopefully the OSP has a rally point in Burns, East of the Cascades and can get there to rescue her any day now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:38:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

No BUT you are missing the really rich part of the song, and a further three drum rolls. Turning off after the drums is like watching the glow bois running out through the tear gas but not waiting around until they plow into the front line fags.

Maybe revisit with more volume. As loud as you can possibly make it so you have to grit your teeth and hold onto your chair... you should be on the verge of shitting yourself or getting an explosive nosebleed during that first loud solo but you ride out that fury and pain like a boss, knowing you'll see the full reveal of overlapping riffs afterwards.

At least, that's how I do it every time someone posts the link.
View Quote

THAT is an excellent assessment and plan.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:38:37 AM EDT
[#17]
@FCSD2162
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:38:49 AM EDT
[#18]

Portland Protest Bureau was involved in tamping down protesters right after the Feds "left"

It's almost like they get orders from someone.
View Quote

If only there was a financial trail to follow.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:40:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

Dammit noobs, buy better weapons. I want my battlefield pickups to at least be interesting.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Last but certainly not least

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:40:50 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

I stare at faggots without the need for pills. I stare at you on the daily.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:41:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Portland Protest Bureau was involved in tamping down protesters right after the Feds "left"

It's almost like they get orders from someone.

Its rabbit hole but post it all
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:42:07 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

I loved it

I had to shop it to make it appropriate, that's how much I love you
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:42:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Damn, they think red hood good, white hood bad - both are bigoted as fuck.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:43:06 AM EDT
[#24]

I loved it

View All Quotes

I loved it

Aww.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:43:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eesmith] [#25]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

@tads you should send this info to Andy Ngo so he can get it to proud boys and patriot prayer. I do think one part that needs to be added is snatch and grabs of leadership by non-leo's. What do you think?
View Quote

Anything y’all find really interesting or important like that please send to me; I’m probably the closest point of direct contact for all the cited parties.

The de-arrest techniques they teach in their training classes is versatile, and pretty clearly oriented towards grabbing opposition as well as fighting off cops.

Here’s a clip I snipped from August 22, watch the guy  pull the shield down and the woman swoop in and drive the victim into the black bloc:

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:43:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Live video at tweet outside DC mayors house

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:44:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Went and took a nap woke up to this mess!
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:45:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Did I miss anything good
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:45:42 AM EDT
[#29]
PT News just said there's a lot of feeds live in Portland now, but they haven't started marching yet. Guess they're getting their little tummies full first.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:46:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#30]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/333855/Screenshot_20200902-220143_png-1575027.JPG

The group is going to a bar to drink. Suspect infiltration. Haha excellent.
View Quote

We should feed their suspicions!  Post things on social media about hearing about someone infiltrating their leadership and collaborating with FBI or OSP. See if they execute one of their own.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:47:23 AM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:47:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#32]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote

Sounds like the Governor is threating the President.  President has a whole Army Division there already in NY state.

CD
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:48:15 AM EDT
[#33]
"White man (store worker/owner) shot a black man in the neck in a gas station"  "Waiting on detective"...Louisville on the streams

https://www.twitch.tv/woke
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:49:20 AM EDT
[#34]
"HAD AK BEHIND COUNTER"   hoodrat
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:50:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Has the focus on George Floyd completely disappeared, or is it just me?

Anyone think that Chauvins motion to dismiss is going to be successful?  If he gets cut loose the meltdown is going to be epic.  It seems like the media has been laying the groundwork for that news.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:50:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:50:39 AM EDT
[#37]
A bunch of protesters in the portland area parks, completely abandoned by antifa command and control and infrastructure which has reportedly left the field for the first time in over 90 days! Most don't even have flashlights! Many are not local and can't even pronounce the streets properly let alone know their way around downtown.
View Quote

Laze them!  Strobe them. Broadcast ominous sounds over LRAD. Start a rumor coffee shops are closing early!
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:50:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:50:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Live video at tweet outside DC mayors house

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:52:14 AM EDT
[#40]
PT News just said there's a lot of feeds live in Portland now, but they haven't started marching yet. Guess they're getting their little tummies full first.
View Quote

It's all 3rd and 4th string wanna-be antifa and noncombatants, no support, no nothing, but if they want to roll with that, oooookaaaayyy...
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:53:47 AM EDT
[#41]

It's all 3rd and 4th string wanna-be antifa and noncombatants, no support, no nothing, but if they want to roll with that, oooookaaaayyy...
View All Quotes

Oh, I know. If I've stayed up this late again, something's better than nothing; even if it's just the tip.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:53:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Press is all bummed that the pizza place cancelled the order. (imagine that)

I guess they are packing up and leaving (some anyhow)
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:54:36 AM EDT
[#43]
https://www.twitch.tv/anitanoellegreen

she just said they are marching soon

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:55:18 AM EDT
[#44]
and they are starting
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:55:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Crowd reportedly forming at DC mayor Bowser's house.
View Quote

Is Trump writing the riot orders now?!  This is glorious how Antifa and BLM are attacking their best political Allies!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:56:45 AM EDT
[#46]
The mask mandates were to allow these idiots to cause all of this anonymously. Prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:57:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:
The mask mandates were to allow these idiots to cause all of this anonymously. Prove me wrong.
View Quote

I can't prove you wrong

I am of the same opinion
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:58:31 AM EDT
[#48]
"Stay together, stay tight, we do this every night!" LOL! No, you don't.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:58:46 AM EDT
[#49]
"White man (store worker/owner) shot a black man in the neck in a gas station"  "Waiting on detective"...Louisville on the streams

https://www.twitch.tv/woke
View Quote
That loud mouf fucker that's streaming that admitted on an interview today that he took part in assaulting Rand Paul last week.

I'd lay you odds that he'll be 'otherwise engaged' before the Derby -that he's saying they're gonna 'shut down'.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 2:00:42 AM EDT
[#50]
"Stay together, stay tight, we do this every night!" LOL! No, you don't.
View Quote

did you notice they film the pavement and no faces

hmm wonder why
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top