Page / 5112
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpmztcX_BtI
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

There is a song I had not heard in many, many years.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#2]
So...been working at the neighbors for the last couple of months, made a bit of cash, went and bought a few things, and so on.  Gave mom, and sis, some.

Today, I found a penny.

Not just any penny.  It's the same penny I've picked up 3 times now.  I just put it on the railing, outside the front door.  And, it keeps ending up in the dirt in front of their house, and as I work, I find it, again.  It's been 'heads up', every time.

Today, I put it in my pocket.

I'm glad I did.  Since when I counted what I had on hand, today - after getting paid up, I came up with 666.00.  Then I remembered the penny I kept.  Therefore...666.01...

Whew  

I've set that penny aside, think I might add it to the bear claw necklace I'm thinking about making.  The claws are from the old boar that got belligerent a couple months ago.

Yes...I am a weirdo.
View Quote
Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Behave?

LOL

And yes, I should be at'ing Cece with this.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkunj138OkQ

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:
Howdy Riot Squad!

How goes the interweb tonight?

I will catch up in a few minutes. Ya'll behave!!!!!!!!

Behave?

LOL

All you hear at cece's after midnight  when she's wrangling the priso....i mean hostel tenants

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:09:41 AM EDT
[#4]
This song just resonates with my old ass.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
View Quote

Johnny Horton was one singer almost all kids liked.  His songs all have stories.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

It's getting closer and closer, this has become the leftist mainstream.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjNeZHLXsAATWfq?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://thepostmillennial.com/former-twitter-ceo-gleefully-tweets-about-murdering-capitalists-on-a-platform-that-forbids-glorifying-violence

Former Twitter CEO fantasizes about executing 'capitalists'

The former CEO of Twitter stated that those who reject woke politics "are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution" and he'd "happily provide video commentary."

This is fascist ideology.  No room for differing opinion.

They don’t see the irony yet.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#6]
American cyclist suspended from team over so-called 'divisive' tweet supporting Trump

The one-word tweet was apparently enough to get him sidelined
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:38:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Behave?

LOL

View Quote
While I know the song quite well, not sure how I missed ever seeing this video before
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#8]

you don't even wanna know about the sign in my safe....lol....I forgot about that -- I'll have to take some pics for you guys
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:47:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:48:02 AM EDT
[#10]
TIme to get the Twitter machine cranked up!
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Bacon, and hookers...

The things that dreams are made of.  
View Quote

you had me @ bacon
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Please vote... And yes, I didn't do an "All the above"

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 10:56:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#14]
meanwhile Comrade Newsom has been busy in the People's Republik of Kalifornia

Yesterday, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed numerous gun control bills that expand the State's already unconstitutional regulatory scheme and infringe on fundamental, human rights.
While each measure is deeply troubling, of particular note are AB 2362 and AB 2847, which both threaten the very core of our right to keep and bear arms.

AB 2362 will impose fines of up to $3,000 for even inconsequential errors made by gun shops. Given the already aggressive nature of the California Department of Justice's audit process, this law threatens to shutter small businesses, drastically increase the cost of doing business in California, reduce the public's access to licensees necessary to buy and transfer firearms, parts, and ammunition, and even more severely limit the ability of Californians to lawfully transact in arms.

AB 2847 amends California's "not unsafe" Handgun Roster laws by adding legislative findings that attempt to justify the restrictions, a legal move to help the State defend them against legal challenges, changing the microstamping requirements, require the removal of three handguns currently on the Roster for each new gun added, and allow anti-Second Amendment Attorney General Xavier Becerra's Department of Justice to enact "emergency" regulations, bypassing the usual democractic regulatory process.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By kbi:
white women have that really bad clingy clingy stabby stab after hanging out with latinas
id take a crazy red head with cats over a latina any day
my ass im getting stabbed multiple times in my sleep

View Quote

Hence why I sleep between my wife and the door. I know to keep an eye out
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#16]
the press in the white house briefings are OUT of control

Kayleigh deserves a fucking medal.   What's the highest medal a civi can get?  She is being attacked by the press in that room -- assaulted -- and she is fighting back with a laser like focus.

God bless her.

She just bitch slapped this one ho reporter that wouldn't stop talking.  K told her 'this is a WH Press Conference.  You ASK a question, and then you wait while I answer' -- bitch.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:
white women have that really bad clingy clingy stabby stab after hanging out with latinas
id take a crazy red head with cats over a latina any day
my ass im getting stabbed multiple times in my sleep

blink twice if your life is in danger

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Please vote... And yes, I didn't do an "All the above"

View Quote

Spot on
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Shared!
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Yesterday, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed numerous gun control bills that expand the State's already unconstitutional regulatory scheme and infringe on fundamental, human rights.
While each measure is deeply troubling, of particular note are AB 2362 and AB 2847, which both threaten the very core of our right to keep and bear arms.

AB 2362 will impose fines of up to $3,000 for even inconsequential errors made by gun shops. Given the already aggressive nature of the California Department of Justice's audit process, this law threatens to shutter small businesses, drastically increase the cost of doing business in California, reduce the public's access to licensees necessary to buy and transfer firearms, parts, and ammunition, and even more severely limit the ability of Californians to lawfully transact in arms.

AB 2847 amends California's "not unsafe" Handgun Roster laws by adding legislative findings that attempt to justify the restrictions, a legal move to help the State defend them against legal challenges, changing the microstamping requirements, require the removal of three handguns currently on the Roster for each new gun added, and allow anti-Second Amendment Attorney General Xavier Becerra's Department of Justice to enact "emergency" regulations, bypassing the usual democractic regulatory process.
View Quote

Maybe soon the new Supreme Court will slap his peepee!
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:51:05 AM EDT
[#21]
the press in the white house briefings are OUT of control

Kayleigh deserves a fucking medal.   What's the highest medal a civi can get?  She is being attacked by the press in that room -- assaulted -- and she is fighting back with a laser like focus.

God bless her.

She just bitch slapped this one ho reporter that wouldn't stop talking.  K told her 'this is a WH Press Conference.  You ASK a question, and then you wait while I answer' -- bitch.
View Quote

I would marry that woman I love her so much!
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

I guess I need to know more about the "not unsafe" law because that doesn't make much since to me at this point.   What are the microstamping requirements?  Is this saying that CA allows handguns of like Glock X and Y and currently CZ X.  Once a new handgun complies with this rule they have to remove 3 handguns that currently don't meet the rule but are allowed?  At his point all three would get removed and the new "Glock AB" is allowed on the roster.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:21:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#24]
View Quote

Hassan, do you even America bro?
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Not sure who he is but I do know whoever created that doesn't realize Hawaii is part of America.

Unless that's the joke.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I guess I need to know more about the "not unsafe" law because that doesn't make much since to me at this point.   What are the microstamping requirements?  Is this saying that CA allows handguns of like Glock X and Y and currently CZ X.  Once a new handgun complies with this rule they have to remove 3 handguns that currently don't meet the rule but are allowed?  At his point all three would get removed and the new "Glock AB" is allowed on the roster.
View All Quotes

Any new semiautomatic handgun must meet several conditions.  It must have a magazine disconnect.  Exemplars must be provided to DOJ for drop testing.  But most importantly, the gun must perform microstamping.  When a cartridge is fired, the gun's serial number must be imprinted on the case in two or more places.  There are no manufacturers anywhere that make a microstamping firearm.  The technology does not exist in a practical sense, which has not stopped the Ninth from ruling in favor of it being a requirement.  Existing models of handguns in CA are currently grandfathered onto the "safe" roster.  This is why I can buy a Glock 19.3, but not a  Glock 19.5 or Glock 43.  You can still buy off-roster guns from private parties who CAN legally buy them (read: cops), but there is a ridiculous markup.

There have been zero guns added to the handgun roster since it became law, which tells you all you need to know about it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:26:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Magic 8-ball says:  Outlook not so good.  SCOTUS pee-pee slapping anyone on guns is the equivalent of hell freezing over.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:38:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#29]

View Quote

OK - so 2001 CA made a 'handgun safety roster' where by handguns had to pass a series of ridiculous drop tests at the manufacturer's expense for each and every SKU.  If they change the color of the grips, different SKU -- needs a te$t.    This test is supposed to make sure that un-safe guns weren't getting into the hands of civilians....because there are so many un-safe guns in the rest of the country just POPPING OFF AND KILLING PEOPLE.  Happens every damn day.  Thank GOD they passed this law almost 20 years ago.  So MANY lives saved from un-safe guns.  Look at all the deaths happening just over the CA border where they don't have this law to protect them....sigh.

So then -- in 2007, a law enacted by previous CA Gov Arnold the terminator required that as soon as the tech was developed, any NEW pistol added to the roster MUST have microstamping.   Microstamping is the idea that the firing pin -- don't laugh - that the firing pin is going to 'micro-stamp' the gun's serial # on to the case so that Police can solve murders.    Read that again.  OK OK OK - stop -- stop laughing.  There are so many things wrong with that, I just can't even -- and then they kind of modified the law - I think now they actually want the ser# in TWO places on the case -- so like they think while the firing pin is imprinting the primer (they don't even know what a primer is/does), that the slide is going to 'imprint the side of the case', or some shit.   They seriously came up with all this without even talking to someone that knows how firearms operate.  They literally dreamed this shit up, and passed a law.  Multiple laws, actually.  Clown World has been a thing here for a while.
Well, all that's great -- except microstamping still doesn't exist and doesn't work, is unconstitutional, easily defeatable, and totally gay.  In spite of that, in 2013, then CA AG KAMALA HEELS-UP HARRIS** announced that microstamping was fully implementable and she certified it as good-to-go.  This was obviously a lie.  As a result -- no new handguns have been introduced to the CA consumer market in over 7 years.

I'll say that again.  No new handguns that came out within the last 7 years can be purchased in CA.

Unless you're LEO -- in which case nothing I just said applies to you.  This does not apply to the king's men.  All animals are equal, some are more equal than others.  Also - apparently it's just fine for LEO to use "un-safe" guns.

Now --- if all THAT wasn't bad (and unconstitutional) enough -- NOW they've added a new law where by if you DO add a new pistol to the roster, you have to get rid of a couple pistols that were already declared and proven safe.  So, clearly this isnt' about safety (not that we were ever fooled that it was), it's about limiting the # of pistols for sale.

**this is what America has to look forward to if Trump loses.  She has no interest in reality.  She will sign executive orders based on her whim and fancy with no care for the truth.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:46:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#30]
these are the people communists I'm "going back to work" with.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Gun grabbers always want to compare gun ownership to driving.

The car equivalent to microstamping would be if they passed a law saying "We know some day that cars will be able to fly, so as of 2021 all new cars for sale in CA must fly.  No fly?  No buy.  Except cops.  G'head cops. Drive whatever you want, have at it.  No cares."
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#32]
also -- who killed arfcom?
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:58:20 PM EDT
[#33]
This FOX DOUCHEBAG John Roberts is no different than a BLM member with a bullhorn assaulting outdoor diners, demanding that they 'say her name' or 'say BLM'. Uhhhhhhh....you're not my supervisor. And while the President does work for The People, fuck that guy. I really find these bully tactics of 'say what I want you to say, the way I want you to say it, or I won't stop' to be infantile.  I take the non-specificity from the President as just his not cowtowing to their commie demands.

John Roberts and his ABC/former CNN tag team partner wife can go fuck themselves. Oh. Wait. Huh. Gonna have to circle back to that.

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:59:56 PM EDT
[#34]
I feel like Omega Man right now.   Where'd everybody go?
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By zach_:

I remember the same tune with hookers being chased.
View Quote

The Battle of Camp Kookamunga (sp?) maybe?  Homer and Jethro, late 50's.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison is holding a press conference right now to announce his offices assistance is sealing criminal records.  Some of the offenses they'll help you cover up include:

- Voting violations
- Damage to property
- Wildfire Arson
- Negligent fires
- Assaulting or harming police horse
- 5th Degree drug possession or sale
- Failure to appear in court
- Fraudulent Drivers License / ID card
- Various financial crimes
- Various fraud crimes
- Rustling or livestock theft

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#37]
these are the people communists I'm "going back to work" with.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/331455/Capture_JPG-1614846.JPG
View Quote

I am going to guess that is the "big wigs" forcing trying to convince people to vote for Biden.....
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Sadly, they’ll all be back, because the next riot is guaranteed.

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

I got socked by the famous AR15 zombie hoard picture.....
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#40]

I am going to guess that is the "big wigs" forcing trying to convince people to vote for Biden.....
View Quote

came from the Union's communications office
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:07:15 PM EDT
[#41]

I got socked by the famous AR15 zombie hoard picture.....
View Quote

#metoo, but I put one in it's head and got back in
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By The_Gooch:
That fat lady on the Portland stream sure has some serious bingo wings.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#43]

I figured you would have busted my balls for not shooting the bear the first time it got belligerent with me.  

The last time gave me some bad dreams for a couple of days.  He swung his head back, and forth, at me, popped his jaws, stepped forward towards me and up came the Blackhawk, hammer back, aim....and he turned and ran off into the darkness.

That boar spooked the fuck out of me.  
View Quote

I get it. I had a wild hog chase me to the roof of my car. I was skeered!
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:17:17 PM EDT
[#44]

OK - so 2001 CA made a 'handgun safety roster' where by handguns had to pass a series of ridiculous drop tests at the manufacturer's expense for each and every SKU.  If they change the color of the grips, different SKU -- needs a te$t.    This test is supposed to make sure that un-safe guns weren't getting into the hands of civilians....because there are so many un-safe guns in the rest of the country just POPPING OFF AND KILLING PEOPLE.  Happens every damn day.  Thank GOD they passed this law almost 20 years ago.  So MANY lives saved from un-safe guns.  Look at all the deaths happening just over the CA border where they don't have this law to protect them....sigh.

So then -- in 2007, a law enacted by previous CA Gov Arnold the terminator required that as soon as the tech was developed, any NEW pistol added to the roster MUST have microstamping.   Microstamping is the idea that the firing pin -- don't laugh - that the firing pin is going to 'micro-stamp' the gun's serial # on to the case so that Police can solve murders.    Read that again.  OK OK OK - stop -- stop laughing.  There are so many things wrong with that, I just can't even -- and then they kind of modified the law - I think now they actually want the ser# in TWO places on the case -- so like they think while the firing pin is imprinting the primer (they don't even know what a primer is/does), that the slide is going to 'imprint the side of the case', or some shit.   They seriously came up with all this without even talking to someone that knows how firearms operate.  They literally dreamed this shit up, and passed a law.  Multiple laws, actually.  Clown World has been a thing here for a while.
Well, all that's great -- except microstamping still doesn't exist and doesn't work, is unconstitutional, easily defeatable, and totally gay.  In spite of that, in 2013, then CA AG KAMALA HEELS-UP HARRIS** announced that microstamping was fully implementable and she certified it as good-to-go.  This was obviously a lie.  As a result -- no new handguns have been introduced to the CA consumer market in over 7 years.

I'll say that again.  No new handguns that came out within the last 7 years can be purchased in CA.

Unless you're LEO -- in which case nothing I just said applies to you.  This does not apply to the king's men.  All animals are equal, some are more equal than others.  Also - apparently it's just fine for LEO to use "un-safe" guns.

Now --- if all THAT wasn't bad (and unconstitutional) enough -- NOW they've added a new law where by if you DO add a new pistol to the roster, you have to get rid of a couple pistols that were already declared and proven safe.  So, clearly this isnt' about safety (not that we were ever fooled that it was), it's about limiting the # of pistols for sale.

**this is what America has to look forward to if Trump loses.  She has no interest in reality.  She will sign executive orders based on her whim and fancy with no care for the truth.
View All Quotes

manufacturers and vendors shouldnt sell shit ( guns and ammo ) to leo's in california for a decade
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By The_Gooch:
That fat lady on the Portland stream sure has some serious bingo wings.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a3e771b357875e155238eb3eafadc98a/tenor.gif?itemid=17834934

so do you just toss Greasy at a thicc one and run away or just stand a laugh and point at him while she has her way with greasy?
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Humm.... UNION you say....color me shocked...

Stuff like this needs to be illegal....the people that can have an effect on your job now want to tell you how to vote....
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#47]

blink twice if your life is in danger

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Random note. This showed up yesterday.  But I forgot to order his mosin.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:32:58 PM EDT
[#49]

manufacturers and vendors shouldnt sell shit ( guns and ammo ) to leo's in california for a decade
View Quote

if only.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Humm.... UNION you say....color me shocked...

Stuff like this needs to be illegal....the people that can have an effect on your job now want to tell you how to vote....
View Quote

nothing new about telling us how to vote.  now they're just more aggressive about it.  yeah -- the need for that political discrimination bill is real.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top