BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:35:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Random note. This showed up yesterday.  But I forgot to order his mosin.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/284414/20200930_164345_jpg-1614900.JPG
View Quote

Firearm not included.  Damn.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
LA detectives just did a presser on the ambush shooter.....guy said it was a '80% ghost gun .40 cal'

I suspect he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Are gang bangers really making their own 80 pistols now?  Maybe just the assassin-y ones
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Why didn't Obama and Biden designate the KKK a hate group?

Trump did.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:48:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#4]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
LA detectives just did a presser on the ambush shooter.....guy said it was a '80% ghost gun .40 cal'

Are gang bangers really making their own 80 pistols now?  Maybe just the assassin-y ones
View Quote

CA should just ban air. Ghosts float in air, so no air no ghosts. No ghosts no ghost guns.

And it would solve wildfires, climate change, and a huge part of Americas commie problem. It really would be a win win.

ETA: Once the ban is approved the air will need to be removed. They could call the operation "CA SUCKS".
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#5]
these are the people communists I'm "going back to work" with.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/331455/Capture_JPG-1614846.JPG
View Quote

This might be something to send to Tim Poole anonymously.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By kbi:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-31-2017/w7guwA.gif

so do you just toss Greasy at a thicc one and run away or just stand a laugh and point at him while she has her way with greasy?
View Quote

I hide in the closet and beat off like any red-blooded American would do. C'mon man!
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

This might be something to send to Tim Poole anonymously.
View Quote

oh, no need to hide - the union knows how I feel about them already.  I've gone out of my way to make it clear.

got any contact info for hat boy?
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

There's probably 1 smart one building them and selling to all the others.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 1:58:09 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That way the Russians at least have a chance of getting out of there alive.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

That way the Russians at least have a chance of getting out of there alive.
View Quote

aim small, miss small.   keep the cocoa warm.

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#12]

oh, no need to hide - the union knows how I feel about them already.  I've gone out of my way to make it clear.

View Quote

https://www.timcast.com/contact

Best I could find.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:02:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#13]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Best I could find.
View Quote

domo arigatou
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:03:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I get it. I had a wild hog chase me to the roof of my car. I was skeered!
View Quote

So you were playing hard to get?
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:05:55 PM EDT
[#15]

OK - so 2001 CA made a 'handgun safety roster' where by handguns had to pass a series of ridiculous drop tests at the manufacturer's expense for each and every SKU.  If they change the color of the grips, different SKU -- needs a te$t.    This test is supposed to make sure that un-safe guns weren't getting into the hands of civilians....because there are so many un-safe guns in the rest of the country just POPPING OFF AND KILLING PEOPLE.  Happens every damn day.  Thank GOD they passed this law almost 20 years ago.  So MANY lives saved from un-safe guns.  Look at all the deaths happening just over the CA border where they don't have this law to protect them....sigh.

So then -- in 2007, a law enacted by previous CA Gov Arnold the terminator required that as soon as the tech was developed, any NEW pistol added to the roster MUST have microstamping.   Microstamping is the idea that the firing pin -- don't laugh - that the firing pin is going to 'micro-stamp' the gun's serial # on to the case so that Police can solve murders.    Read that again.  OK OK OK - stop -- stop laughing.  There are so many things wrong with that, I just can't even -- and then they kind of modified the law - I think now they actually want the ser# in TWO places on the case -- so like they think while the firing pin is imprinting the primer (they don't even know what a primer is/does), that the slide is going to 'imprint the side of the case', or some shit.   They seriously came up with all this without even talking to someone that knows how firearms operate.  They literally dreamed this shit up, and passed a law.  Multiple laws, actually.  Clown World has been a thing here for a while.
Well, all that's great -- except microstamping still doesn't exist and doesn't work, is unconstitutional, easily defeatable, and totally gay.  In spite of that, in 2013, then CA AG KAMALA HEELS-UP HARRIS** announced that microstamping was fully implementable and she certified it as good-to-go.  This was obviously a lie.  As a result -- no new handguns have been introduced to the CA consumer market in over 7 years.

I'll say that again.  No new handguns that came out within the last 7 years can be purchased in CA.

Unless you're LEO -- in which case nothing I just said applies to you.  This does not apply to the king's men.  All animals are equal, some are more equal than others.  Also - apparently it's just fine for LEO to use "un-safe" guns.

Now --- if all THAT wasn't bad (and unconstitutional) enough -- NOW they've added a new law where by if you DO add a new pistol to the roster, you have to get rid of a couple pistols that were already declared and proven safe.  So, clearly this isnt' about safety (not that we were ever fooled that it was), it's about limiting the # of pistols for sale.

**this is what America has to look forward to if Trump loses.  She has no interest in reality.  She will sign executive orders based on her whim and fancy with no care for the truth.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I guess I need to know more about the "not unsafe" law because that doesn't make much since to me at this point.   What are the microstamping requirements?  Is this saying that CA allows handguns of like Glock X and Y and currently CZ X.  Once a new handgun complies with this rule they have to remove 3 handguns that currently don't meet the rule but are allowed?  At his point all three would get removed and the new "Glock AB" is allowed on the roster.

OK - so 2001 CA made a 'handgun safety roster' where by handguns had to pass a series of ridiculous drop tests at the manufacturer's expense for each and every SKU.  If they change the color of the grips, different SKU -- needs a te$t.    This test is supposed to make sure that un-safe guns weren't getting into the hands of civilians....because there are so many un-safe guns in the rest of the country just POPPING OFF AND KILLING PEOPLE.  Happens every damn day.  Thank GOD they passed this law almost 20 years ago.  So MANY lives saved from un-safe guns.  Look at all the deaths happening just over the CA border where they don't have this law to protect them....sigh.

So then -- in 2007, a law enacted by previous CA Gov Arnold the terminator required that as soon as the tech was developed, any NEW pistol added to the roster MUST have microstamping.   Microstamping is the idea that the firing pin -- don't laugh - that the firing pin is going to 'micro-stamp' the gun's serial # on to the case so that Police can solve murders.    Read that again.  OK OK OK - stop -- stop laughing.  There are so many things wrong with that, I just can't even -- and then they kind of modified the law - I think now they actually want the ser# in TWO places on the case -- so like they think while the firing pin is imprinting the primer (they don't even know what a primer is/does), that the slide is going to 'imprint the side of the case', or some shit.   They seriously came up with all this without even talking to someone that knows how firearms operate.  They literally dreamed this shit up, and passed a law.  Multiple laws, actually.  Clown World has been a thing here for a while.
Well, all that's great -- except microstamping still doesn't exist and doesn't work, is unconstitutional, easily defeatable, and totally gay.  In spite of that, in 2013, then CA AG KAMALA HEELS-UP HARRIS** announced that microstamping was fully implementable and she certified it as good-to-go.  This was obviously a lie.  As a result -- no new handguns have been introduced to the CA consumer market in over 7 years.

I'll say that again.  No new handguns that came out within the last 7 years can be purchased in CA.

Unless you're LEO -- in which case nothing I just said applies to you.  This does not apply to the king's men.  All animals are equal, some are more equal than others.  Also - apparently it's just fine for LEO to use "un-safe" guns.

Now --- if all THAT wasn't bad (and unconstitutional) enough -- NOW they've added a new law where by if you DO add a new pistol to the roster, you have to get rid of a couple pistols that were already declared and proven safe.  So, clearly this isnt' about safety (not that we were ever fooled that it was), it's about limiting the # of pistols for sale.

**this is what America has to look forward to if Trump loses.  She has no interest in reality.  She will sign executive orders based on her whim and fancy with no care for the truth.

New SCOTUS needs to review that.

Too bad Chief Justice Roberts has turned out to be such a cuck.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:07:07 PM EDT
[#16]

domo arigatou
View Quote

I would suggest hitting all of his media accounts and have him help you link up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

It's almost like Newsome has one of those refrigerator magnet word kits. He just tosses them into the air and however the words land become new CA law. I can't imagine the frustration and hate that 2A gun enthusiasts and conservatives in CA feel. I think the total lack of knowledge over the subject matter in which they are writing/enacting law would make me the angriest. Who are their firearm consultants for these matters, surely they do have someone(s). Right?

The simple answer everyone gives is move. People have jobs, family and homes they cherish there. I realize that it's easier said than done, but I don't see things changing in CA in the near term. Getting out of a gun owner's version of hell may ultimately be the only answer though. Hard choices all around. I do have compassion for ya'll, but I'd have been gone long ago despite all the beauty and other things CA has to offer.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:10:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SDVtech] [#19]

View Quote

Besides his twatter/utoob, here's a contact form on his donation page:

ETA: beat by doodles
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#20]
I feel like Omega Man right now.   Where'd everybody go?
View Quote

Savor the feeling for now, before we all get lost in the crowd of the inevitable next riot. The swarm will return.

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:11:58 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

No, fucker head. One of these:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

CA should just ban air. Ghosts float in air, so no air no ghosts. No ghosts no ghost guns.

And it would solve wildfires, climate change, and a huge part of Americas commie problem. It really would be a win win.

ETA: Once the ban is approved the air will need to be removed. They could call the operation "CA SUCKS".
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Adams apple = check
5 o'clock shadow = check
Named Samuel = check
Location Portland = check

Yep female.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#24]
https://www.wxyz.com/news/michigan-state-police-locate-25-missing-children-from-wayne-oakland-and-macomb-counties?

Michigan State Police, with assistance from the Special Investigation Division Fraud Unit, located 25 missing children from Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties in Operation MISafeKid II.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:17:55 PM EDT
[#25]
https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-donald-trump-politics-united-states-immigration-f76797b97e8a0b66150d0269fe4f432b

SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Trump administration has proposed further slashing the number of refugees the United States accepts to a new record low in the coming year. In a notice sent to Congress...
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#26]
https://www.live5news.com/2020/09/30/report-boeing-move-all-dreamliner-production-sc/

Boeing is in the process of setting plans to move all assembly of the company’s 787 Dreamliner to South Carolina, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:19:33 PM EDT
[#27]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/67531/wild_boar_forest_jpg-1614998.JPG
View All Quotes

My question stands.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

It's almost like Newsome has one of those refrigerator magnet word kits. He just tosses them into the air and however the words land become new CA law. I can't imagine the frustration and hate that 2A gun enthusiasts and conservatives in CA feel. I think the total lack of knowledge over the subject matter in which they are writing/enacting law would make me the angriest. Who are their firearm consultants for these matters, surely they do have someone(s). Right?

The simple answer everyone gives is move. People have jobs, family and homes they cherish there. I realize that it's easier said than done, but I don't see things changing in CA in the near term. Getting out of a gun owner's version of hell may ultimately be the only answer though. Hard choices all around. I do have compassion for ya'll, but I'd have been gone long ago despite all the beauty and other things CA has to offer.
View Quote
well look @ what it's done to me.  

No, as far as I've been able to tell in 30+ years in this state, they really don't have experts.  They rely on the CA-DOJ for that, and well...they couldn't find their assholes without a no-knock warrant on 3-other wrong address assholes first.

The movie was, and still is - complicated.   It's tied to the fact that my particular job classification is more specialized than most people imagine - there's only a small handful like me in the country - while simultaneously the job is sooooo cush.  I've been doing it so long with so little that now I can do anything with nothing, kind of thing -- that I make it look REALLY easy.    Even without that, most people in my field would actually kill to get to where I am (at least until they found the pay ain't all that), so in terms of dream jobs, there really is no lateral or upward move.

I literally need to give up on my lifelong dream, and come up with a new one.   I'm still working on it.   I've been kicking around the idea of getting out of my current industry and into the firearm industry, but my position doesn't translate well.  I'd kind of like to try and make amends for any karma damage I've caused by working for commies by finding something more American to do.  Exactly what how and more to your last point - where - still remain to be seen.  It's probably going to be a big move, and IDK how many big moves I have left in me, so I'm trying to choose wisely.  The last time I chose was supposed to last a lifetime.  It didn't.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#29]

My question stands.
View Quote

Well, I don't fuck animals, so... your question is moot.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:24:27 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

I figured you would have busted my balls for not shooting the bear the first time it got belligerent with me.  

The last time gave me some bad dreams for a couple of days.  He swung his head back, and forth, at me, popped his jaws, stepped forward towards me and up came the Blackhawk, hammer back, aim....and he turned and ran off into the darkness.

That boar spooked the fuck out of me.  

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:25:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

My question stands.

See, that's how the debate should have gone. Point, counterpoint, no interruptions, no biased moderation. You and I exemplify the civility and decorum that is sorely needed on the national stage.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:26:08 PM EDT
[#33]
@Hollywood_Shooter  

I'm taking over your position, except guess I'm Omega (wo)man. I just found this highly amusing as HW plows forward into oblivion. I know, among my friends, I am far from being the only one is no longer interested in TV and movies. With 6 TV's scattered throughout 2 homes, only one of them has even been turned on in weeks. That was for Trump rallies or specific things I wanted to see.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2020-09-30/hollywood-fears-for-movies-theaters-survival-amid-covid-19-pandemic

"We fear for their future." That's studios and directors' message to Washington about the dire state of the movie theater industry.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:27:06 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

How would you like to wake up and roll over and see that?
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#35]

See, that's how the debate should have gone. Point, counterpoint, no interruptions, no biased moderation. You and I exemplify the civility and decorum that is sorely needed on the national stage.
View Quote

Agreed.
And now they want the moderator to have a moot button.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:31:24 PM EDT
[#36]
@Hollywood_Shooter  

I'm taking over your position, except guess I'm Omega (wo)man. I just found this highly amusing as HW plows forward into oblivion. I know, among my friends, I am far from being the only one is no longer interested in TV and movies. With 6 TV's scattered throughout 2 homes, only one of them has even been turned on in weeks. That was for Trump rallies or specific things I wanted to see.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2020-09-30/hollywood-fears-for-movies-theaters-survival-amid-covid-19-pandemic

"We fear for their future." That's studios and directors' message to Washington about the dire state of the movie theater industry.
View Quote

the more liberal trash HW puts out I am sure the viewer numbers will continue to plummet. They Can try and blame Covid but it has more to do with the trash they are producing.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#37]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/100-medical-professionals-ensnared-in-massive-takedown-of-medicare-medicaid-fraud-doj_3521493.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=digitalsub

In what authorities call the largest healthcare fraud and opioid takedown in U.S. history, the Department of Justice on Wednesday announced charges against 345 people across 51 federal districts for having allegedly submitted billions of dollars in fraudulent health care claim...
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:34:38 PM EDT
[#38]
https://www.wxyz.com/news/michigan-state-police-locate-25-missing-children-from-wayne-oakland-and-macomb-counties?

Michigan State Police, with assistance from the Special Investigation Division Fraud Unit, located 25 missing children from Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties in Operation MISafeKid II.
View Quote

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-donald-trump-politics-united-states-immigration-f76797b97e8a0b66150d0269fe4f432b

SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Trump administration has proposed further slashing the number of refugees the United States accepts to a new record low in the coming year. In a notice sent to Congress...
View Quote

https://www.live5news.com/2020/09/30/report-boeing-move-all-dreamliner-production-sc/

Boeing is in the process of setting plans to move all assembly of the company’s 787 Dreamliner to South Carolina, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal.
View Quote

GOOD
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#39]
https://truepundit.com/california-environmental-professor-argues-white-supremacy-is-the-cause-of-wildfires-and-hurricanes/

An environmental professor at Santa Clarita University in California recently blamed the global “climate crisis” — which he says has resulted in raging wildfires on the West Coast and hurricanes on the East Coast — on none other than “white supremacy.” Ted Grudin, who earned h...

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

3 of the neighbors pigs escaped a while back when i was living in the hills of va

I only saw one pig and went put to look

well will you loook at this a pig

turned into oh shit theres three of these mother f*&^%$#

hey stop nibbling on my hoodie!  stop

my 4 male dogs left me and ran back home

my female shitzu was walking with them and they were like wtf is this rat

few minutes later a jeep cherokee pulls up and the peopl call the pigs and the pigs hopped in and it took off

I aint fucking with pigs again

i leave that for the experst like FCSD
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#43]
@Hollywood_Shooter  

View Quote

with good reason.  Industry is going to seize up on itself under the weight of all it's excess and commie ways
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Serial number was scratched off.....80% or ghost gun....
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#45]
https://truepundit.com/california-environmental-professor-argues-white-supremacy-is-the-cause-of-wildfires-and-hurricanes/

An environmental professor at Santa Clarita University in California recently blamed the global "climate crisis"  which he says has resulted in raging wildfires on the West Coast and hurricanes on the East Coast  on none other than "white supremacy." Ted Grudin, who earned h...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/Do9b6lcWwAAKCp6-1615028.jpg
View Quote

that dude has been smokin' crack while stuck in traffic on the 5
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By guntrk:
https://i.maga.host/v5VYy6C.png
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:47:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By kbi:

manufacturers and vendors shouldnt sell shit ( guns and ammo ) to leo's in california for a decade
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

...I am going to go WTF is that for $200 alex....
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:51:07 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top