Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

...I am going to go WTF is that for $200 alex....
View Quote

I think it's pronouns are shit/shite.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:53:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#2]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

OK, but a county in Texas isn't like a county in a normal state.

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

So you were playing hard to get?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

In Riot Thread we don't judge people for their lifestyle choices.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:55:45 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Expect a court fight on that one. We just had a judge in the Valley try to overturn a recent law that closed out straight ticket voting who in turn got overturned. I doubt that fight is over and will probably go up to the election, and then be used as evidence of "voter suppression."
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:56:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#6]
View Quote

The whole mixed gender bullshit on the arrest charge sheets is how they will get off.  An attorney will ask the arresting officer if he arrested a female.  He will say yes... then the attorney will show documents like a birth certificate or other that shows the arrestee is a male.  Case will be thrown out.  Same for women claiming to be a man.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:58:49 PM EDT
[#7]
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/01/u-n-in-crisis-as-unicef-joins-w-h-o-to-face-endemic-sex-abuse-claims/

UNICEF on Wednesday became the third U.N. agency in less than 48-hours to begin an internal inquiry into allegations of sexual abuse of women in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), as claims of rape by U.N. workers threaten to engulf the globalist organization.

The children’s fund said it was “appalled that people who identify as UNICEF workers have reportedly committed abuse against vulnerable women in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.”

It added that once the internal inquiry is complete, “There will be serious consequences for any staff who have been found to have sexually abused people.

Earlier Wednesday the International Organization for Migration (IOM) said it too was investigating allegations of sexual abuse and exploitation by one of its staff during the DRC’s Ebola crisis, while the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) made a similar announcement Tuesday.

As Breitbart News reported, W.H.O. has been accused by at least 50 women of a series of sexual attacks in a joint investigation by two news agencies.

Local women were allegedly plied with drinks, “ambushed” in hospitals, forced to have group sex with aid workers, and two became pregnant. Jobs in return for repeated sexual favors has also been alleged against both men and women.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

100% with you.
Get down with the thiccness.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:02:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#10]

100% with you.
View All Quotes

100% with you.

Post plus avatar =

ETA: Tormund Giantsbane's tale of gettin' with the thiccness:

"Well, here's a tale for you. It were another winter, colder even than the one I spent inside that giant, and snowing day and night, snowflakes as big as your head, not these little things. It snowed so hard the whole village was half buried. I was in me Ruddy Hall, with only a cask o' mead to keep me company and nothing to do but drink it.

"The more I drank the more I got to thinking about this woman lived close by, a fine strong woman with the biggest pair of teats you ever saw. She had a temper on her, that one, but oh, she could be warm too, and in the deep of winter a man needs his warmth. The more I drank the more I thought about her, and the more I thought the harder me member got, till I couldn't suffer it no more.

"Fool that I was, I bundled meself up in furs from head to heels, wrapped a winding wool around me face, and set off to find her. The snow was coming down so hard I got turned around once or twice, and the wind blew right through me and froze me bones, but finally I come on her, all bundled up like I was. The woman had a terrible temper, and she put up quite the fight when I laid hands on her. It was all I could do to carry her home and get her out o' them furs, but when I did, oh, she was hotter even than I remembered, and we had a fine old time, and then I went to sleep.

"Next morning when I woke the snow had stopped and the sun was shining, but I was in no fit state to enjoy it. All ripped and torn I was, and half me member bit right off, and there on me floor was a she-bear's pelt. And soon enough the free folk were telling tales o' this bald bear seen in the woods, with the queerest pair o' cubs behind her. Har!"

He slapped a meaty thigh.

"Would that I could find her again. She was fine to lay with, that bear. Never was a woman gave me such a fight, nor such strong sons neither."

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:09:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#12]
in on 2776, because 2776-1000 = 1776

Greatest year in man kind.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:12:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#13]
Originally Posted By truedef:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:14:23 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

As well as giving blowjobs wearing masks.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#15]

so Wallace just wears the glasses as a prop to make him look smart on tv.   got it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
Should be a condition of employment at high levels of the .gov that the Government owns all rights to any future publications related to said .gov service.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

OK - so 2001 CA made a 'handgun safety roster' where by handguns had to pass a series of ridiculous drop tests at the manufacturer's expense for each and every SKU.  If they change the color of the grips, different SKU -- needs a te$t.    This test is supposed to make sure that un-safe guns weren't getting into the hands of civilians....because there are so many un-safe guns in the rest of the country just POPPING OFF AND KILLING PEOPLE.  Happens every damn day.  Thank GOD they passed this law almost 20 years ago.  So MANY lives saved from un-safe guns.  Look at all the deaths happening just over the CA border where they don't have this law to protect them....sigh.

So then -- in 2007, a law enacted by previous CA Gov Arnold the terminator required that as soon as the tech was developed, any NEW pistol added to the roster MUST have microstamping.   Microstamping is the idea that the firing pin -- don't laugh - that the firing pin is going to 'micro-stamp' the gun's serial # on to the case so that Police can solve murders.    Read that again.  OK OK OK - stop -- stop laughing.  There are so many things wrong with that, I just can't even -- and then they kind of modified the law - I think now they actually want the ser# in TWO places on the case -- so like they think while the firing pin is imprinting the primer (they don't even know what a primer is/does), that the slide is going to 'imprint the side of the case', or some shit.   They seriously came up with all this without even talking to someone that knows how firearms operate.  They literally dreamed this shit up, and passed a law.  Multiple laws, actually.  Clown World has been a thing here for a while.
Well, all that's great -- except microstamping still doesn't exist and doesn't work, is unconstitutional, easily defeatable, and totally gay.  In spite of that, in 2013, then CA AG KAMALA HEELS-UP HARRIS** announced that microstamping was fully implementable and she certified it as good-to-go.  This was obviously a lie.  As a result -- no new handguns have been introduced to the CA consumer market in over 7 years.

I'll say that again.  No new handguns that came out within the last 7 years can be purchased in CA.

Unless you're LEO -- in which case nothing I just said applies to you.  This does not apply to the king's men.  All animals are equal, some are more equal than others.  Also - apparently it's just fine for LEO to use "un-safe" guns.

Now --- if all THAT wasn't bad (and unconstitutional) enough -- NOW they've added a new law where by if you DO add a new pistol to the roster, you have to get rid of a couple pistols that were already declared and proven safe.  So, clearly this isnt' about safety (not that we were ever fooled that it was), it's about limiting the # of pistols for sale.

**this is what America has to look forward to if Trump loses.  She has no interest in reality.  She will sign executive orders based on her whim and fancy with no care for the truth.
View Quote

unbelievable!  the amount of truly asinine laws blows my mind
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By truedef:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:

unbelievable!  the amount of truly asinine laws blows my mind
View Quote

I can't believe it's been nearly 20 years.  I remember at the time thinking "this won't pass muster.  It'll never stick"...sigh.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:20:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:20:58 PM EDT
[#21]
I found your new KINO response

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

New SCOTUS needs to review that.

Too bad Chief Justice Roberts has turned out to be such a cuck.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

I guess I need to know more about the "not unsafe" law because that doesn't make much since to me at this point.   What are the microstamping requirements?  Is this saying that CA allows handguns of like Glock X and Y and currently CZ X.  Once a new handgun complies with this rule they have to remove 3 handguns that currently don't meet the rule but are allowed?  At his point all three would get removed and the new "Glock AB" is allowed on the roster.

OK - so 2001 CA made a 'handgun safety roster' where by handguns had to pass a series of ridiculous drop tests at the manufacturer's expense for each and every SKU.  If they change the color of the grips, different SKU -- needs a te$t.    This test is supposed to make sure that un-safe guns weren't getting into the hands of civilians....because there are so many un-safe guns in the rest of the country just POPPING OFF AND KILLING PEOPLE.  Happens every damn day.  Thank GOD they passed this law almost 20 years ago.  So MANY lives saved from un-safe guns.  Look at all the deaths happening just over the CA border where they don't have this law to protect them....sigh.

So then -- in 2007, a law enacted by previous CA Gov Arnold the terminator required that as soon as the tech was developed, any NEW pistol added to the roster MUST have microstamping.   Microstamping is the idea that the firing pin -- don't laugh - that the firing pin is going to 'micro-stamp' the gun's serial # on to the case so that Police can solve murders.    Read that again.  OK OK OK - stop -- stop laughing.  There are so many things wrong with that, I just can't even -- and then they kind of modified the law - I think now they actually want the ser# in TWO places on the case -- so like they think while the firing pin is imprinting the primer (they don't even know what a primer is/does), that the slide is going to 'imprint the side of the case', or some shit.   They seriously came up with all this without even talking to someone that knows how firearms operate.  They literally dreamed this shit up, and passed a law.  Multiple laws, actually.  Clown World has been a thing here for a while.
Well, all that's great -- except microstamping still doesn't exist and doesn't work, is unconstitutional, easily defeatable, and totally gay.  In spite of that, in 2013, then CA AG KAMALA HEELS-UP HARRIS** announced that microstamping was fully implementable and she certified it as good-to-go.  This was obviously a lie.  As a result -- no new handguns have been introduced to the CA consumer market in over 7 years.

I'll say that again.  No new handguns that came out within the last 7 years can be purchased in CA.

Unless you're LEO -- in which case nothing I just said applies to you.  This does not apply to the king's men.  All animals are equal, some are more equal than others.  Also - apparently it's just fine for LEO to use "un-safe" guns.

Now --- if all THAT wasn't bad (and unconstitutional) enough -- NOW they've added a new law where by if you DO add a new pistol to the roster, you have to get rid of a couple pistols that were already declared and proven safe.  So, clearly this isnt' about safety (not that we were ever fooled that it was), it's about limiting the # of pistols for sale.

**this is what America has to look forward to if Trump loses.  She has no interest in reality.  She will sign executive orders based on her whim and fancy with no care for the truth.

New SCOTUS needs to review that.

Too bad Chief Justice Roberts has turned out to be such a cuck.

The lawsuit against the roster was one of the ten 2A cases that were just denied cert.  Pretty sure that means we have to start from scratch again with this new version of the law, which will take another decade or two to work up through the courts.  In the meantime, expect Everytown and others to market a full lineup of barely functioning pistols, with a microstamp that erodes off after one shot, just to purge the roster.

It's so incredibly frustrating.  The ONLY reason most of the roster guns are even still manufactured is so companies don't lose the CA market.  Look at Glocks as an example.  I carry a 19.3 because I literally cannot buy anything newer.  I want to get a 43, but the only way to do so is to buy one used for $1000+.  I can't even buy standard mags, and the only reason I even have 15-rounders is because I was lucky enough to snag four during Freedom Week (praise Benitez).  I'd seriously consider ejecting, but the work I do for the Navy out here isn't really relocatable, and all my family lives out here too.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#23]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/100-medical-professionals-ensnared-in-massive-takedown-of-medicare-medicaid-fraud-doj_3521493.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=digitalsub

In what authorities call the largest healthcare fraud and opioid takedown in U.S. history, the Department of Justice on Wednesday announced charges against 345 people across 51 federal districts for having allegedly submitted billions of dollars in fraudulent health care claim...
View Quote

This shit pisses me off.  My battles haven't been the same but similar issue caused by bullshit like this.  I fought with the VA on simple issues and blatantly obvious in my medical record on active duty.   My claims got denied.....  I had to file for an appeal under the old system (not the one trump put in place later).  I eventually saw an examiner and then they went oh....yeah that is in your final physical notes as well.  I just wanted access to healthcare on the issues I had then.  I would hate to have to attempt access for what came later.

IF PEOPLE DIDN"T FILE BS CLAIMS the process would be much smoother.....but we are talking about humans so I will just leave it at that...
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Post plus avatar =

View Quote

Exactly why I chose that avatar.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

View Quote

that reminds me

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Post plus avatar =

View Quote

This could be the single best post of this entire thread. If not, it's gloriously appropriate and within the top five for sure.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:30:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By kbi:

that reminds me

https://media0.giphy.com/media/yZuXRKQMfC5cwosW0h/giphy.gif
View Quote

Humm how do you pull a gif out of a tweet....and on that note I suck at gif from gify and not sure what I am doing wrong....

In on 2776...hopefully....
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#28]

This could be the single best post of this entire thread. If not, it's gloriously appropriate and within the top five for sure.
View All Quotes

Post plus avatar =

Well, Tormund Giantsbane, Tall-talker, Horn-blower and Breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, the Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts is one of the greatest characters in all of literature.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:32:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Fox interviewing sheriff in LA about the bastard that shot the 2 cops.

The ghost gun topic came up.....said there needs to be a law where a felon can't get their hands on this stuff.  I see it coming, no matter who is in office....
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:33:46 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

That didn't take long:
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Why didn't Obama and Biden designate the KKK a hate group?

Trump did.
View Quote
Too funny. I tweeted the same thing this morning.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Well, Tormund Giantsbane, Tall-talker, Horn-blower and Breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, the Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts is one of the greatest characters in all of literature.
View Quote

This is known.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:35:09 PM EDT
[#33]

3 of the neighbors pigs escaped a while back when i was living in the hills of va

I only saw one pig and went put to look

well will you loook at this a pig

turned into oh shit theres three of these mother f*&^%$#

hey stop nibbling on my hoodie!  stop

my 4 male dogs left me and ran back home

my female shitzu was walking with them and they were like wtf is this rat

few minutes later a jeep cherokee pulls up and the peopl call the pigs and the pigs hopped in and it took off

I aint fucking with pigs again

i leave that for the experst like FCSD
View Quote

No expert here.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#34]

that reminds me

View All Quotes

that reminds me

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:37:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mariner82] [#35]

The ghost gun topic came up.....said there needs to be a law where a felon can't get their hands on this stuff.  I see it coming, no matter who is in office....
View Quote
No law will EVER prevent a felon from getting their hands on a gun if they want a gun.  Hint:  They're criminals.  Criminals don't give a single fuck about laws.

ETA - And the fools that think a serial number changes a single solitary characteristic of a gun never cease to amaze me.  The only things a serial number is useful for is inventory control and perhaps determining of some repair is covered under a limited time warranty.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:38:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#36]

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/ZQBH5pvoyiZSE/200.gif

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
No law will EVER prevent a felon from getting their hands on a gun if they want a gun.  Hint:  They're criminals.  Criminals don't give a single fuck about laws.

ETA - And the fools that think a serial number changes a single solitary characteristic of a gun never cease to amaze me.  The only things a serial number is useful for is inventory control and perhaps determining of some repair is covered under a limited time warranty.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:

I don't disagree but just throwing it out there.  The NRA will certainly lead the charge to the correct answer....
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By darkd0r:

The Battle of Camp Kookamunga (sp?) maybe?  Homer and Jethro, late 50's.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By darkd0r:
Originally Posted By zach_:

I remember the same tune with hookers being chased.

The Battle of Camp Kookamunga (sp?) maybe?  Homer and Jethro, late 50's.

I love that song.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#42]

Humm how do you pull a gif out of a tweet....and on that note I suck at gif from gify and not sure what I am doing wrong....

View All Quotes

that reminds me

@Scoobysmak

imgflip.com

it worked when i copied the image adress

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Too funny. I tweeted the same thing this morning.
View Quote

did you post it here?  I may be sleep posting again and can't remember what's my original thought and what's riot crew group think
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

As we know the Proud Boys aren't the ones out Burning, Looting, and Murdering.  Trump doesn't need to disavow The Proud Boys as racists because they weren't racists in the first place.

Black Lives Matter are racist. It's right there in their name. Make a BLM member say "ALL lives matter!"....Make THEM say it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

As we know the Proud Boys aren't the ones out Burning, Looting, and Murdering.  Trump doesn't need to disavow The Proud Boys as racists because they weren't racists in the first place.

Black Lives Matter are racist. It's right there in their name. Make a BLM member say "ALL lives matter!"....Make THEM say it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 4:17:18 PM EDT
[#46]

@Scoobysmak

imgflip.com

https://i.imgflip.com/4gzogy.gif
View Quote

I couldn't get the link, it wanted me to sign up for twitter....do you need an account or am I just stupid...#2 is not an invalid answer....
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#47]

@Scoobysmak

imgflip.com

https://i.imgflip.com/4gzogy.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2020 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I'd happily fight for those values, they align perfectly with mine.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

I'd happily fight for those values, they align perfectly with mine.
View Quote

That shit needs to be sent to every news outlet, democratic mayor, governor, senator, representative to include the federal level.....
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#50]
GreasyPhaggit

got you a new kitteh

My Shadow - Tank the 40 Pound Snapping Turtle
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top