and another person was snatched

Hell yeah
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:36:10 AM EDT
[#2]
"ALICIA!"
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:37:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#3]
Alisha!!!

Is it bad that I’ve never been to Portland and yet I can identify streets, buildings and landmarks
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:41:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
"But she wanted us to have her phone!"
View Quote

"You can't always get what you want . . . "

The Rolling Stones - You Can’t Always Get What You Want (Official Video) [4K]
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:42:12 AM EDT
[#5]
KINO
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:42:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MCDXXV:
KINO
View Quote

Goddamn right, all the way to the end this morning baby!
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:44:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MCDXXV:
KINO
View Quote

Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Goddamn right, all the way to the end this morning baby!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:47:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:48:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif
View Quote

Comfy rating is 4.8/5    

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:48:31 AM EDT
[#10]
"You're warring against your own people! It makes us weaker to foreign invasion!"  lol.  No they're not.  Commies are neither "our" or "people."  Further, their elimination from the gene pool would make us stronger.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:50:15 AM EDT
[#11]
AnitaNoelleGreen

and she just banned me

not may stream left to shit post

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:50:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
"You're warring against your own people! It makes us weaker to foreign invasion!"  lol.  No they're not.  Commies are neither "our" or "people."  Further, their elimination from the gene pool would make us stronger.
View Quote

They’re funded/supported by the cccp, the biggest threat to world peace of the early 21st century.  

These people are ignorant in the extreme
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:54:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Just a reminder.

You can't GTFO without FO.

Brought to you by join date, post count.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:54:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Seriously...do these retards think they're effecting social change, or taking 'a stand', or making a relevant statement, or what?

They apparently believe yelling insults and squeezing little squeaky toys will effect that end...whatever they think it is.

They're just an entire herd of mentally deficients with delusions of grandeur.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:55:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Ezel:
Just a reminder.

You can't GTFO without FO.

Brought to you by join date, post count.
View Quote

j/k

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:56:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Another round?
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:58:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Savages busted a randoms back shield out
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:00:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Savages busted a randoms back shield out
View Quote
Dude looked pretty liberal too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:07:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:11:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:14:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Fucking amazing...the cops go inside and the shitstains all go home.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:18:09 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote
Weird, huh?

Match that up with what eesmith said about their goal being to provoke what can be portrayed as an overreaction by the cops, it makes me wonder what would happen if one evening the cops just didn't show up to play.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:25:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Weird, huh?

Match that up with what eesmith said about their goal being to provoke what can be portrayed as an overreaction by the cops, it makes me wonder what would happen if one evening the cops just didn't show up to play.
View Quote
I'm thinking they're just biding their time until their contract expires Nov 4th.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:28:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Seriously...do these retards think they're effecting social change, or taking 'a stand', or making a relevant statement, or what?

They apparently believe yelling insults and squeezing little squeaky toys will effect that end...whatever they think it is.

They're just an entire herd of mentally deficients with delusions of grandeur.
View Quote

I think you're right. And they're not going to change their behavior because this nightly ritual provides excitement and gives meaning to their otherwise empty lives. They're all in it together, desperately wanting to believe that they're achieving something, when all they're doing is getting a buzz from harming other people - and themselves. The professional rioters publicly fret about the possible long-term effects of tear gas exposure, but they refuse to even consider the toxicity of their own words, or the obvious health consequences of their actions. They're riot addicts, and all they really care about is the temporary high they get from rioting.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:30:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#25]
Weird, huh?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Weird, huh?

They want a “Bloody Sunday”, research the origins of the troubles and you’ll see how far the leftist IRA pushed to get the propaganda win,  The Paras did nothing wrong, they were thrust into a political trap they weren’t prepared for. SRT, FPS, OSP and PPB aren’t taking the bait due to better training on the strategy they’re facing.  

Basically we’re watching political theater put on for the sole purpose of catching just one slip by LE so it can be broadcast worldwide.

The left isn’t using a new playbook.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:32:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pcsutton] [#26]
Originally Posted By djohn:

I think you're right. And they're not going to change their behavior because this nightly ritual provides excitement and gives meaning to their otherwise empty lives. They're all in it together, desperately wanting to believe that they're achieving something, when all they're doing is getting a buzz from harming other people - and themselves. The professional rioters publicly fret about the possible long-term effects of tear gas exposure, but they refuse to even consider the toxicity of their own words, or the obvious health consequences of their actions. They're riot addicts, and all they really care about is the temporary high they get from rioting.
View Quote
I'd buy that there's a big segment of them who fall under that category.

Hell...everybody has gone home except for 12-20 of the hard core riot addicts.

ETA: And now they've left too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:36:57 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
Riot Squad:

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:38:36 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

Riot Squad:
https://en.meming.world/images/en/thumb/1/17/Monkey_Puppet.jpg/300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:40:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Holy fuck they brought out the pesticide blower for gas

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/dfgdsgsdg_PNG-1641665.JPG
View Quote

It’s a sign! The Matrix has them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:53:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By FrankHKP7:

The majority of graffiti in the porta-john's at large union projects in PA/NJ/NYC support this statement.
View Quote

Some great artists visited the shithouses (porta-pottys) of north Dallas construction sites in the mid 90's at night.
They did their work with Sharpies.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 5:00:29 AM EDT
[#31]

Seriously, though - monitoring riots from a safe distance, analyzing mob motivations and tactics, keeping what we're seeing in perspective, and maintaining our own morale is a healthy response to this ongoing insanity. They want us to be uninformed, to be confused, and to be frightened. They want us demoralized. They want us to panic.

But we watch, we learn, and we prepare. And we have fun.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 5:08:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Their chants sound so much more anemic as every day passes. Life Pro Tip commies: don't bring bullhorns, because that's the first thing I'm shooting at. Bring lots of bullhorns.
View Quote

Their leaders are locked up. Their free dope is not available. They don't have money to buy their preferred dope on the street. Their parents did not deposit money in their ATM account. Their adderall prescription is gone.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 5:39:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
I'm headed to the chair. Got to watch Dottie.

She had a slight relapse but we headed it off early.

We are changing her diet to see if we can get her GI under control.

Have a good one. Hold the fort.
View Quote

You are a good person Doodles.

I had a problem with my choice of floor cleaning products.

Me, and one of my dogs seem to have an allergic to Fabuloso.

My allergist gave me the prick test, and the 10 shot test. NADA (not a goddam thing results). Allergist said specific chemical combination allergies are impossible to find. Vet said the same.

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 5:44:21 AM EDT
[#34]

Seriously, though - monitoring riots from a safe distance, analyzing mob motivations and tactics, keeping what we're seeing in perspective, and maintaining our own morale is a healthy response to this ongoing insanity. They want us to be uninformed, to be confused, and to be frightened. They want us demoralized. They want us to panic.

But we watch, we learn, and we prepare. And we have fun.
View Quote
Just so.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 5:44:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Jman1984:
I really wish openly threatening to mass murder cops was justification to kill the entire crowd.
View Quote

Cameras motherfucker, they exist.
Not that I condone killing the crowd. These irresponsible shitbags bring the kids, dog, and grandma to their riot.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 5:53:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

I own several shovels.
View All Quotes

This shit is going to keep happening or get worse till the left starts filling 6ft holes.

I own several shovels.

Backhoe may be needed
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 6:05:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By flynlr:

Backhoe may be needed
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By flynlr:

This shit is going to keep happening or get worse till the left starts filling 6ft holes.

I own several shovels.

Backhoe may be needed

If things sink to the level of the Yugoslavia break-up, which I hope does not happen, a backhoe won't suffice.  There will be a need for larger earth-moving equipment.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 7:45:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#38]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/KKwolZvm_jpg-1641366.JPG
View Quote

Totally pisses me off.  .

CD
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 7:52:45 AM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Rolling for kino then

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ohA2PWSIXIApLxLHi/giphy.gif

Damn, stoner1 is punching people in the dick again?
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Kommissar89:

My dad just passed a few days ago. Services were today. Feeling kind of down. His wife asked me to come over and see if there was anything I wanted. I picked up several items from what was left of his gun collection among other things. He'd sold off quite a bit in recent years but I was able to get the M1903 Springfield, an M1 Garand, a later post-war Walter P-38, a model 686 S&W .357 Magnum, a nickel plated Colt Python, a CZ75 9mm Compact (that'll probably become my new carry piece), and an odd little 5-shot S&W snubby chambered in .38 S&W. I'm not real familiar with that cartridge but I remember dad having that gun when I was a kid so it must be close to 60 years old. He also had several boxes of 7.62x39 ammo so I assume he had an AK at some point but it wasn't around anymore. Alas the two guns I really would have liked to have, a WWII Luger and grandpa's M1911 had been sold. There were a few other odds and ends that I wasn't interested in. I told his wife to see if her nephew would like any of them. Otherwise just sell them. One was a nice Kimber 1911 Compact. Another was a CZ-97B in .40 S&W and there was a K98 Mauser and a Mossberg shutgun too. There is also about 1000 rounds of M193 and another 1000 of 9mm if I can figure how to get them back to Colorado.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

I hung with my dad last weekend

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/62443/IMG_20201011_134931_960_jpg-1641205.JPG

My dad just passed a few days ago. Services were today. Feeling kind of down. His wife asked me to come over and see if there was anything I wanted. I picked up several items from what was left of his gun collection among other things. He'd sold off quite a bit in recent years but I was able to get the M1903 Springfield, an M1 Garand, a later post-war Walter P-38, a model 686 S&W .357 Magnum, a nickel plated Colt Python, a CZ75 9mm Compact (that'll probably become my new carry piece), and an odd little 5-shot S&W snubby chambered in .38 S&W. I'm not real familiar with that cartridge but I remember dad having that gun when I was a kid so it must be close to 60 years old. He also had several boxes of 7.62x39 ammo so I assume he had an AK at some point but it wasn't around anymore. Alas the two guns I really would have liked to have, a WWII Luger and grandpa's M1911 had been sold. There were a few other odds and ends that I wasn't interested in. I told his wife to see if her nephew would like any of them. Otherwise just sell them. One was a nice Kimber 1911 Compact. Another was a CZ-97B in .40 S&W and there was a K98 Mauser and a Mossberg shutgun too. There is also about 1000 rounds of M193 and another 1000 of 9mm if I can figure how to get them back to Colorado.

Condolences man.  

My only helpful input is that you can always ship that ammo back to Colorado.

With how expensive ammo is right now, it would be well worth the freight fees.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 7:59:47 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

My condolences to you and your family.

CD
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 8:12:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

At some point in our lives, all of we Former Action Guys begin to get soft.
We leave the service, hang up the uniform or badge and feel that our time serving the nation is done.
We focus on our kids and/or grandkids, begin to spend less time in the gym or at the range, begin to
...enjoy the finer things in life,finally spend more time with our deserving significant others.

But then, sometimes, something happens.
Let’s say, hypothetically, that we discover that through all of those years while we were being good little soldiers or officers, paying our-
...taxes and doing our duty for the Republic, that the same people signing our paychecks or sending us into the mouth of hell in shitholes around the world were using our hard-earned tax dollars to bring down the very Republic we fought for, were not only turning a blind eye to...human and child sex trafficking but also had members of their very administrations participating and receiving kickbacks & benefits on the misery of our children and families.

The fire reignites, the beast reawakens.
We realize that our time was not in fact done - we were -
...merely taking a break.

The mornings go from enjoying the sunrise to building ourselves back into a steely-eyed machine of service and retribution, into the beast that invested so much blood, sweat, tears and grief over Brothers & Sisters lost in defense of the Republic...
...You do not understand the beast you have awoken, the anger you have created and the retribution that is coming for you, you domestic enemies of the USA who are willing to burn the nation down in a last-ditch effort to cling to power.
I’m quite close with hundreds of men & -
...women exactly like I described above, but there are millions of us.
You may have the power, the money, the resources, the media manipulation.
But we have the resolve of pissed off Patriots.

We are the type of people who will allow you to break your fist on our face, and -
...then pummel you with whatever we can find until you can no longer cause harm.
You fight for money and power, but we fight for our families, our love of country and the memories of Brothers & Sisters who lost their lives fighting to keep our streets or our country safe...
...That, my friends, ignites the flame of a passion that can not be extinguished until the mission is over and we can go back to aging gracefully.
I will give you this advice once and only once: quit while you’re ahead.
We see you. We know what you’re doing. Experience -
...has turned us into a highly advanced adversary, capable of things that you think you alone can do, but technology and training have given us the capability to do as well.
We know what you’re planning when things don’t go your way, and it would be wise for you to quit while -
...you’re ahead, alive, and can still breath the fresh air of freedom.
But if you continue on your quest to destroy this Republic that we so love that we are willing to die to protect and preserve, you will sign a check that your butt can’t cash.
The people who you count as -
...your strongest assets are not all in fact on your side.
Patriots are everywhere, and many have known what you were planning for a very long time, and have made their way into positions that you think you can depend on for your plans - but they’re on our side.
We are everyone
...we are everywhere, we are around every corner and in every forum where you think it’s safe to openly communicate.

So again, I beg you: quit while you still can.

Because if you force our hand, I promise you that we will not.

View Quote

Great tweet!

Thanks for sharing it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 8:21:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
The next three episodes will be the much-anticipated interview with @tads split up into relevant subtopics, and I'm hoping to have a female leader of the resistance come on for the 4th. We'll try to talk about this stuff in a way that doesn't skyline ourselves.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

That would work, sure, but we could also greatly reduce this shit from happening by travelling in groups, being well armed/armored, and making sure that those that appear to be 'easy marks' for these democrat terrorists aren't as 'easy' as they appear. Outside of a few assassinations, most violence from these clowns is a target of opportunity situation where they attack those that they think won't be able to defend themselves so they can attack with no consequences. It's time to start 'laying traps' to get the terrorists to out themselves / attack the faux-victim, and then react-force responds to lay the beat down on the Marxists.

I'd like to get @eesmith 's take on this.

Episode 3?
The next three episodes will be the much-anticipated interview with @tads split up into relevant subtopics, and I'm hoping to have a female leader of the resistance come on for the 4th. We'll try to talk about this stuff in a way that doesn't skyline ourselves.

Excellent!
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:04:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Bishopn87:

Holy shit.
View Quote
oh....my ex lives there and will vote for Biden...arrrrggg must not think like a democrat .....
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:16:50 AM EDT
[#45]

FUAREX is in the pig costume.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm thinking they're just biding their time until their contract expires Nov 4th.
View All Quotes
Weird, huh?

They are getting paid to be present
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:37:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Weird, huh?

View All Quotes
Weird, huh?

They started going out into the suburbs to fuck with people out there, and that got the cops to come out again.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:38:37 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Lols

I'm sure it is the "retarded" that got you. You can't use a legit word on twitter cause feels.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

I wonder how many of them secretly hope Trump wins so they can kick off their "revolution"...
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:51:26 AM EDT
[#50]

Great tweet!

Thanks for sharing it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

At some point in our lives, all of we Former Action Guys begin to get soft.
We leave the service, hang up the uniform or badge and feel that our time serving the nation is done.
We focus on our kids and/or grandkids, begin to spend less time in the gym or at the range, begin to
...enjoy the finer things in life,finally spend more time with our deserving significant others.

But then, sometimes, something happens.
Let’s say, hypothetically, that we discover that through all of those years while we were being good little soldiers or officers, paying our-
...taxes and doing our duty for the Republic, that the same people signing our paychecks or sending us into the mouth of hell in shitholes around the world were using our hard-earned tax dollars to bring down the very Republic we fought for, were not only turning a blind eye to...human and child sex trafficking but also had members of their very administrations participating and receiving kickbacks & benefits on the misery of our children and families.

The fire reignites, the beast reawakens.
We realize that our time was not in fact done - we were -
...merely taking a break.

The mornings go from enjoying the sunrise to building ourselves back into a steely-eyed machine of service and retribution, into the beast that invested so much blood, sweat, tears and grief over Brothers & Sisters lost in defense of the Republic...
...You do not understand the beast you have awoken, the anger you have created and the retribution that is coming for you, you domestic enemies of the USA who are willing to burn the nation down in a last-ditch effort to cling to power.
I’m quite close with hundreds of men & -
...women exactly like I described above, but there are millions of us.
You may have the power, the money, the resources, the media manipulation.
But we have the resolve of pissed off Patriots.

We are the type of people who will allow you to break your fist on our face, and -
...then pummel you with whatever we can find until you can no longer cause harm.
You fight for money and power, but we fight for our families, our love of country and the memories of Brothers & Sisters who lost their lives fighting to keep our streets or our country safe...
...That, my friends, ignites the flame of a passion that can not be extinguished until the mission is over and we can go back to aging gracefully.
I will give you this advice once and only once: quit while you’re ahead.
We see you. We know what you’re doing. Experience -
...has turned us into a highly advanced adversary, capable of things that you think you alone can do, but technology and training have given us the capability to do as well.
We know what you’re planning when things don’t go your way, and it would be wise for you to quit while -
...you’re ahead, alive, and can still breath the fresh air of freedom.
But if you continue on your quest to destroy this Republic that we so love that we are willing to die to protect and preserve, you will sign a check that your butt can’t cash.
The people who you count as -
...your strongest assets are not all in fact on your side.
Patriots are everywhere, and many have known what you were planning for a very long time, and have made their way into positions that you think you can depend on for your plans - but they’re on our side.
We are everyone
...we are everywhere, we are around every corner and in every forum where you think it’s safe to openly communicate.

So again, I beg you: quit while you still can.

Because if you force our hand, I promise you that we will not.

Great tweet!

Thanks for sharing it.

Indeed. That's a very good read - highly recommended. Add my thanks for sharing it, Cece.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top