Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Poll...

View Quote

Fuck yeah he will. Look at Obama. That bitch still thinks he runs America.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 10:58:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

All sorts of things are popping up.

I wonder if the stolen SSN# stuff ties in, at all...since that's been happening for a very long time.  

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 10:58:43 AM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

But democrats are for women!
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

If you scrolled down on twatter from this and saw this lololol.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:22:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I will never watch Fox again. Their true colors have come out and they are side by side now with CNN and MSNBC.
View Quote

I quit watching them years ago. Like 2012. Colors where showing then...
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:25:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I think I love her, she's smart as fuck. Hopefully this gains enough traction.
View Quote

And hawt...
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:28:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#8]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

As a software developer for 40 years, "glitches" are almost always one of two things--a mistake in the code or user error. Normally these are unintentional, but based on the environment/users, the utter simplicity of bucket counting, and the reported "mistakes" are always Biden's favor, I'm leaning toward intentional.
View Quote

The philosophy that I apply to every data project is that things that are true remain consistent from any angle and at any level of detail. Things that are mistaken or fraudulent will often fall apart when you look at them from a different angle. By supplying enough voting data to the general public we could find the fakery because it wouldn't hold up when people looked at it in a variety of ways.

It seems to me that it wouldn't be difficult to export a summary of the data from each voting machine for each hour or fifteen minutes or whatever period based on the volume of votes. This would be anonymized in that there would be no names or signatures or timestamps of individual ballots, so you could release the data to the public with no danger of someone using it to figure out an individual's votes.

If the smallest chunk is fifteen minutes you would also release stats for each hour, shift, and day. Or aggregated for all polling machines in a given location by hour or whatever. This would just be a convenience. People could put the data together in whichever way was useful if the official site didn't happen to do it.

The summary would include the number of votes for each candidate and initiative, but also for each combination of candidates and initiatives. So for instance if three people voted for all of the Democrats but skipped the nonpartisan choices like judges you'd know that fact. And you'd know how many people voted just for Biden and nothing else, and so on.

The summary would also include stats on the times between ballots for that period. Suppose it's typically 3-6 minutes between ballots. If you see 20 ballots added at five second intervals that looks pretty suspicious if it's supposed to be citizens voting. Maybe it would be fine if it's a poll worker scanning mailed in ballots. But you'd know which case it was supposed to be. Without noting the timing all you'd see is more votes in the totals (let's face it, more votes for Biden) with less evidence of something fishy.

Given this summary data, in a form that was consistent across the country, interested citizens could look for suspicious activity. If 95% of the time one hour's voting at a given polling location runs 38% to 52% for Trump, then in the last hour of election day it's 90% Biden, it would at least be worth looking into that further. There's a lot of more detailed information available to election officials like the scans of each ballot as it's read by the machine, plus surveillance footage.

There would still be ways to steal the vote by faking this aggregated data. It's just that it would be harder. The thieves would have to fill out fake ballots more completely rather than just choosing Biden. They'd have to vary the timing of fake ballots and sneak them in at random over the course of several hours, hiding them among real ballots. They might need to recruit more thieves working different shifts or at different polling locations to make the fakery less obvious, thus increasing the chances that someone will talk.

This approach would also allow the public to learn about the vagaries of randomness and how they shouldn't jump to conclusions based on some anecdotal event. For instance maybe it's not really that strange to have an hour's worth of votes in Detroit that went 95% to Biden. Right now I couldn't tell you whether that's a huge red flag or just Democrat voters being their usual idiot selves. We'd get all of this transparency and make the thieves' lives harder and more dangerous without compromising the anonymity of people's votes.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

Well I still have a IIIa soft vest which she gets. Marisa is delicate haha, I know she would not be able to keep up with me if I weighed her down more.

I would love a slickster, but I am not paying those retard prices in the EE for one. I will be patient. I am really liking the reviews of esstac stuff. If theirs come back in stock, I may try that as well.

ETA: Thank you, I will look into those dump pouches. I am not sold I will need one for other than my competitions. but I know it would be nice to keep and extra 30 cans of chew on me. I often wonder if I value my grizzly over ammo. A tin fits great in my other mag carriers.
View Quote

Maxpedition roly poly is another decent dump and they come in various sizes.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:29:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:30:58 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Voter fraud is big
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:32:24 AM EDT
[#12]
I will never watch Fox again. Their true colors have come out and they are side by side now with CNN and MSNBC.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
So I'm watching Fox and every show so far has been covering fraud, but pussy footing around at the same time.

Always was
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

And hawt...
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Lots of esstac. Lots of safariland.

Lots of numbers going down in the bank account. The Mrs. is not excited at all. Need to get ready to sell a ton on EE.
View Quote

Not sure what all youre looking to put together but if youre relatively close in Ohio I have some extra odds n ends
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:42:14 AM EDT
[#15]
New Kyle info"

"Dominick Black, 19, was charged with two counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a person under the age of 18, causing death, according to NBC 5. Black allegedly gave Kyle Rittenhouse, who was not legally able to purchase a firearm, a rifle that he purchased with Rittenhouse’s money, the criminal complaint from Kenosha County District Attorney reportedly says.

Black purchased the rifle on May 1 from Ladysmith Ace Home center. The two reportedly agreed that the gun would be stored at Black’s stepfather’s house in Kenosha, because Rittenhouse did not have proper firearm identification documents."

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/09/dominick-black-charged-gun-kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting/
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:45:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
I read through all 105 pages last night, cliffs notes version.

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/2020-11-09-complaint-as-filed.pdf
Spread it far and wide everyone.

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/786/051/674.gif

View Quote
that was rather difficult to sha-red, I give it a 3/10 for convenience, but because message was on point, for that reason, I am not out.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

Not sure what all youre looking to put together but if youre relatively close in Ohio I have some extra odds n ends
View All Quotes
Lots of esstac. Lots of safariland.

Lots of numbers going down in the bank account. The Mrs. is not excited at all. Need to get ready to sell a ton on EE.

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:49:53 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Gracias Senior. I will hit you up if I can not find something. That is very nice of you.

I most likely will try to hook someone up with my old belt and rig instead of selling it now. Maybe this is not the time to be greedy and it is the time to make sure our loved ones are set up for success.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#20]
+7
Will Biden supporters still be preaching peace, love, and understanding when
your (wo)man is kicked to the curb after the investigation and recount?
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#21]

Agreed, fuck them. I'll stick with Cheddar, Bloomberg, OANN, and Newsmax.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Fuck yeah he will. Look at Obama. That bitch still thinks he runs America.
View Quote

we really didn't have time to dwell or relish in the fact that FBHO's ego must've take a YUGE hit at these recent 'rallys' they've had.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

I quit watching them years ago. Like 2012. Colors where showing then...
View Quote

I only do Tucker on the regular.  If I happen to catch laura gutfeld or jessie, that's fine -but pretty much anyone else I flip it
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:01:00 PM EDT
[#24]
New Kyle info"

"Dominick Black, 19, was charged with two counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a person under the age of 18, causing death, according to NBC 5. Black allegedly gave Kyle Rittenhouse, who was not legally able to purchase a firearm, a rifle that he purchased with Rittenhouse’s money, the criminal complaint from Kenosha County District Attorney reportedly says.

Black purchased the rifle on May 1 from Ladysmith Ace Home center. The two reportedly agreed that the gun would be stored at Black’s stepfather’s house in Kenosha, because Rittenhouse did not have proper firearm identification documents."

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/09/dominick-black-charged-gun-kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting/
View Quote

Straw purchase straight up
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
View Quote

Do you even finance, bro?
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Straw purchase straight up
View Quote

yup. it was my impression that this dude "loaned" Kyle the AR
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:08:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USAFtacFANAC] [#27]
Originally Posted By Extrabonez:

Maxpedition roly poly is another decent dump and they come in various sizes.
View Quote

That might be the winner.

ETA: Made in Vietnam. Pass. Back to square one.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:09:56 PM EDT
[#28]

we really didn't have time to dwell or relish in the fact that FBHO's ego must've take a YUGE hit at these recent 'rallys' they've had.  
View Quote

That is a really good point.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:12:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#29]

Do you even finance, bro?
View Quote

Yeah, no....
unless by finance you mean spend everything I make on guns and ammo?
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:16:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#30]

Yeah, no....
unless by finance you mean spend everything I make on guns and ammo?
View Quote

Point taken! I'm still learning, but I'm doing ok this year, up 50% in my portfolio.

Side note, SAC invoice paid, now I get to wait a long ass time!
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:19:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#31]
If you are watching Fox News.... turn that shit off.  Don’t watch them.

Delete your Fox News apps.

Delete drudge.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Point taken! I'm still learning, but I'm doing ok this year, up 50% in my portfolio.

View Quote

they say it's never too late to start.  I should be a day trader.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

also - the wait is exquisitely painful.   enjoy that.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
If you are watching Fox News.... turn that shit off.  Don't watch them.

Delete drudge.
View Quote

but like - I can still watch Tucker clips somewhere, right??  you're not gonna cut me off cold, are you??
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#35]

they say it's never too late to start.  I should be a day trader.
View Quote

Don't do that, seriously.

Day trading is fine is you have lots of extra money to try and time the market, which is impossible, because you're competing against computers. So you can either, play "options" or just invest in long term stocks and buy on the low end if and whenever possible.

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:24:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#36]

View Quote

I don't have kids.  and soon no family.  so my choice is easier, die (trying to be) rich, or die (trying to be) happy.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#37]

Don't do that, seriously.

Day trading is fine is you have lots of extra money to try and time the market, which is impossible, because you're competing against computers. So you can either, play "options" or just invest in long term stocks and buy on the low end if and whenever possible.

View Quote

sigh.  back to my PLC idea
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:26:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

The philosophy that I apply to every data project is that things that are true remain consistent from any angle and at any level of detail. Things that are mistaken or fraudulent will often fall apart when you look at them from a different angle. By supplying enough voting data to the general public we could find the fakery because it wouldn't hold up when people looked at it in a variety of ways.

It seems to me that it wouldn't be difficult to export a summary of the data from each voting machine for each hour or fifteen minutes or whatever period based on the volume of votes. This would be anonymized in that there would be no names or signatures or timestamps of individual ballots, so you could release the data to the public with no danger of someone using it to figure out an individual's votes.

If the smallest chunk is fifteen minutes you would also release stats for each hour, shift, and day. Or aggregated for all polling machines in a given location by hour or whatever. This would just be a convenience. People could put the data together in whichever way was useful if the official site didn't happen to do it.

The summary would include the number of votes for each candidate and initiative, but also for each combination of candidates and initiatives. So for instance if three people voted for all of the Democrats but skipped the nonpartisan choices like judges you'd know that fact. And you'd know how many people voted just for Biden and nothing else, and so on.

The summary would also include stats on the times between ballots for that period. Suppose it's typically 3-6 minutes between ballots. If you see 20 ballots added at five second intervals that looks pretty suspicious if it's supposed to be citizens voting. Maybe it would be fine if it's a poll worker scanning mailed in ballots. But you'd know which case it was supposed to be. Without noting the timing all you'd see is more votes in the totals (let's face it, more votes for Biden) with less evidence of something fishy.

Given this summary data, in a form that was consistent across the country, interested citizens could look for suspicious activity. If 95% of the time one hour's voting at a given polling location runs 38% to 52% for Trump, then in the last hour of election day it's 90% Biden, it would at least be worth looking into that further. There's a lot of more detailed information available to election officials like the scans of each ballot as it's read by the machine, plus surveillance footage.

There would still be ways to steal the vote by faking this aggregated data. It's just that it would be harder. The thieves would have to fill out fake ballots more completely rather than just choosing Biden. They'd have to vary the timing of fake ballots and sneak them in at random over the course of several hours, hiding them among real ballots. They might need to recruit more thieves working different shifts or at different polling locations to make the fakery less obvious, thus increasing the chances that someone will talk.

This approach would also allow the public to learn about the vagaries of randomness and how they shouldn't jump to conclusions based on some anecdotal event. For instance maybe it's not really that strange to have an hour's worth of votes in Detroit that went 95% to Biden. Right now I couldn't tell you whether that's a huge red flag or just Democrat voters being their usual idiot selves. We'd get all of this transparency and make the thieves' lives harder and more dangerous without compromising the anonymity of people's votes.
View All Quotes

As a software developer for 40 years, "glitches" are almost always one of two things--a mistake in the code or user error. Normally these are unintentional, but based on the environment/users, the utter simplicity of bucket counting, and the reported "mistakes" are always Biden's favor, I'm leaning toward intentional.

Full public access to the raw anonymous vote data would go a long way. Totals are interesting, but I bet there's some fun in how the individual votes show up. To make fraud harder, I would kind of like to see vote totals not accumulated and released until all polls are closed and no more ballots are accepted anywhere. So until HI (I assume) closes we know nothing and no one knows how "short" they are in getting their guy elected. As a bonus, that would shut up the newscasters.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

THIS, this right here, had to account for half of Biden's legit vote total. "I don't like him, and I don't need to listen to his actual words, but at least he ain't Trump."
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#40]
What if Thanos had the right idea, just the wrong criteria?
View Quote

Every single time I go to Walmart I get more and more convinced that Thanos had it right, and tbh I don't even care which side of the snap I'd end up on: one way I'd have a non-crowded Walmart, the other way I'd never have to shop at a crowded Walmart again. Win-win situation.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#41]

yup. it was my impression that this dude "loaned" Kyle the AR
View Quote

They shoulda stuck to that story
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:30:13 PM EDT
[#42]

Full public access to the raw anonymous vote data would go a long way. Totals are interesting, but I bet there's some fun in how the individual votes show up. To make fraud harder, I would kind of like to see vote totals not accumulated and released until all polls are closed and no more ballots are accepted anywhere. So until HI (I assume) closes we know nothing and no one knows how "short" they are in getting their guy elected. As a bonus, that would shut up the newscasters.
View Quote

concur.  the way it is now is like some kind of ratcheting system to jack up the numbers just when and where they're needed in order to make a self-fulfilling prophecy.  It's bullshit - with all our tech and this is the best they can hobble together for the most awesome nation in the history of the universe?   we need to make secure voting a national priority.   when do we want it?  7 days ago.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
If you are watching Fox News.... turn that shit off.  Don’t watch them.

Delete drudge.
View Quote

Done.  

Years ago.  

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#44]
My understanding is early voting is just another name for absentee voting. And such votes aren't to be counted until election day. Laws and junk.
View Quote
Early voting is when they open a few 'early voting' polling places. Those totals aren't announced until election day after the polls close.

Different states deal with absentee ballots differently. Some like FL & TX count them before election day as they are received and withhold the totals until election day after the polls close.

Some states hold absentee ballots until after the polls close before beginning to count them. That's what fucked PA up.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#45]

but like - I can still watch Tucker clips somewhere, right??  you're not gonna cut me off cold, are you??
View Quote

Lol you tube
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Yeah, I would prefer to have ballot-by-ballot anonymized data but I put in the 15 minute to one hour aggregation so that it would be nearly impossible to tie someone's name to their ballot if one was present at the polling location or had access to surveillance footage. Maybe that wouldn't be a big deal, though.

I agree with not accumulating or releasing any data until the polls close. Nobody from election officials to the news media to regular people needs to know any of that data moment by moment. People just need to vote and count the votes. We need the breakdowns by time or individual ballot only after the election to look for fraud.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By djohn:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/EmZrC2_XUAEVAxR-1676704.jpg

Just wait until the senior citizens start rioting. As the Joe Sarno character (James Caan) says in Way of the Gun, "the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man is that he's a survivor."
View Quote

Off the top of my head, I think this is Rahm's brother. These fuckheads never completely go away, they're always stirring up shit in the shadows.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
I read through all 105 pages last night, cliffs notes version.

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/2020-11-09-complaint-as-filed.pdf
Spread it far and wide everyone.

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/786/051/674.gif

View Quote
I read that this morning. I don't see how they won't get an injunction.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:45:38 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Yeah it's too specific.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

We switched to Newsmax yesterday except for Tucker.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top