BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AJumbo:

Off the top of my head, I think this is Rahm's brother. These fuckheads never completely go away, they're always stirring up shit in the shadows.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By djohn:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/EmZrC2_XUAEVAxR-1676704.jpg

Just wait until the senior citizens start rioting. As the Joe Sarno character (James Caan) says in Way of the Gun, "the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man is that he's a survivor."

Off the top of my head, I think this is Rahm's brother. These fuckheads never completely go away, they're always stirring up shit in the shadows.
It is indeed Rham's brother. Isn't Beijing Biden over 75?  
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Extrabonez:

Maxpedition roly poly is another decent dump and they come in various sizes.
View Quote

True, I just picked up a Mini size one.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

We switched to Newsmax yesterday except for Tucker.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
I will never watch Fox again. Their true colors have come out and they are side by side now with CNN and MSNBC.

Agreed, fuck them. I'll stick with Cheddar, Bloomberg, OANN, and Newsmax.

OAN must be seeing a pretty good surge, as well, since they took time to thank all of their new, and existing, viewers, yesterday afternoon.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:01:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bishopn87] [#5]
This girl is savage.

https://twitter.com/RealMiniAOC/status/1325884047306809345
View Quote

No, her parents are savage. And that savagery has earned death threats for a small child.

She's like, I dunno, 9. There's no way she understands the implications of the things she's saying or hearing, and I say this as someone who was that weird kid who was reading Tom Clancy at that age. I understood the words and could follow the story, but there were a lot of depths that didn't mean anything until I was much older.

If we're uncomfortable about people on the left using their kids as game pieces, then we shouldn't be encouraging people on the right to do it either or applauding when they do.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

That might be the winner.

ETA: Made in Vietnam. Pass. Back to square one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Extrabonez:

Maxpedition roly poly is another decent dump and they come in various sizes.

That might be the winner.

ETA: Made in Vietnam. Pass. Back to square one.

Look at hsgi's mag net dump pouch. Made in 'murica. They work well.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:13:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

Full public access to the raw anonymous vote data would go a long way.........
View Quote

Oh, come on- what area bunch of un-college educated white guys gonna do with sophisticated stuff like data? No, let's just keep it all under wraps so the right-wing murder squads don't get all upset for no reason, right?
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Bishopn87:

Every single time I go to Walmart I get more and more convinced that Thanos had it right, and tbh I don't even care which side of the snap I'd end up on: one way I'd have a non-crowded Walmart, the other way I'd never have to shop at a crowded Walmart again. Win-win situation.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

They shoulda stuck to that story
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#12]
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_tide_is_already_turning_for_president_trump.html

« Fox News pays the price for betraying its viewership
| 303 Comments| Print|
November 10, 2020
The tide is already turning for President Trump
By Ed Timperlake
Attorney General Barr just mobilized the Department of Justice to engage as appropriate to investigate election fraud throughout America.  He is on solid legal ground.  It is a very simple means of addressing the greatest attempted political theft in American history, and I would rather be we, Trump Nation, than they, the Democrat party's illegal operatives.

This is because President Trump and his team laid the legal ground work for identifying and prosecuting such criminal behavior in 2017:

Federal Prosecution of Election Offensives

Eight Edition 2017

Our constitutional system of representative government only works when the worth of honest ballots is not diluted by invalid ballots procured by corruption.

The actual fact that the A.G. late last night triggered the use of the DOJ legal handbook bodes ill for those who are involved in electoral cheating.

For them, when the men and women in suits arrive on their doorstep to politely inquire "can you explain this," with "this" being one of the many felonies listed above, the campaign operative is likely to immediately have a life-altering moment.  As often is said: You can go easy, or you can go hard, but make no mistake: you are going to address your behavior.  And as the joke goes, never steal anything small, and the Democrat team certainly took that to heart.

-snip-

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#13]

I am very excited because I know they will not sit in the closet since I can compete with them.
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:52:13 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

700+ views! That is AWESOME.

Oh, and since the video mentioned Teebs . . .

How it started:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/teebs1-1677677.jpg

How it's going:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/teebs2-1677676.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/453455/EIPsEQHX0AAihNE_jpg-1677750.JPG

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Have we done this already?

Recount or revote the entire 2020 presidential election petition at change dot org.

More than 2,393,000 people have already signed. You can leave the page open and watch that number go up in real time.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

I thought for a moment that read 'wilt' chamberlin, and was confused - because he's a fucking commie.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:08:08 PM EDT
[#17]

How to check your vote status:

https://www.somebitchtoldme.com/post/ballot-status-check

DoIt.gif
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Recount or revote the entire 2020 presidential election petition at change dot org.

More than 2,393,000 people have already signed. You can leave the page open and watch that number go up in real time.
View Quote

Hit
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

They shoulda stuck to that story
View Quote

2 people can't keep a secret.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Newsmax????????

I have Fios. Never seent it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:19:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#22]
I caught (on tucker?) a few minutes of a clip of that commie whore Caryn Elaine Johnson -- you might know her by whore name, Whoopi Goldberg -- she was talking about how #45 supporters need to pull up their big boy pants --- as if.

Does she typically go on about being black much?  I don't follow her - but I do know she has banged and lived with white dudes almost exclusively.  I've worked with 3 of them personally.   For a woman all about it, that's a bit ironic.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

signed, sha-red, etc.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:20:28 PM EDT
[#24]

that's a good point.  I was once registered in PA.  I wonder if I voted?
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:34:17 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

"and" ?
View Quote
Some places they're subs. Some places they're hoagies. They're subs to me. Up here they call em "grinders".
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#28]
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/11/09/rhodes-foreign-leaders-already-having-phone-calls-joe-biden/

Do we all remember when Gen. Flynn was investigated, and lost his job, for the same exact thing?

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:09:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Owner of SUV spray-painted with racist and homophobic graffiti facing insurance fraud charges

BUFFALO, N.Y. — The owner of a BMW that was spray-painted with racist and homophobic graffiti in October is now facing insurance fraud charges.

Erie County District Attorney John Flynn announced Tuesday that, Clifton Eutsey, 18, allegedly spray-painted messages of hate on his own car in North Buffalo.

Swastikas, the N-word, KKK and profanity against Black Lives Matter were spray-painted all over the car, a BMW X5. The police report also stated that sugar was poured into the gas tank.

The incident happened on Saranac Avenue in North Buffalo.

Eutsey has been charged with:

Insurance Fraud in the Third Degree, a Class “D” felony
Offering a False Instrument for Filing in the Second Degree, a Class “A” misdemeanor
Falsifying Business Records in the Second Degree, a Class “A” misdemeanor
Falsely Reporting an Incident in the Third Degree, a Class “A” misdemeanor
There was also a message of support for President Donald Trump that was also spray-painted on the car, 2 On Your Side reached out to the Erie County GOP for a response when the incident occurred.

Eutsey is scheduled to return on Monday, January 11, 2021 for a felony hearing. He was released on his own recognizance.

If convicted on all charges, Eutsey faces up to 7 years in prison.

Eutsey is  also facing additional felony charges in a separate incident. It is alleged that on October 24, at 9:00 p.m., Buffalo Police officers saw Eutsey leave a vehicle unattended with the engine running outside of a home on Erskine Avenue.

Eutsey returned and drove the vehicle on Erskine Avenue toward Suffolk Street when he was stopped by Buffalo Police.  Officers allegedly found he was driving without a license and had two loaded, illegal firearms on his person, according to investigators.

He was arraigned before Buffalo City Court Judge Amy C. Martoche on two counts of Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Second Degree, Class “C” violent felonies. He was also charged with vehicle and traffic law violations for driving without a license and leaving a motor vehicle unattended.

Judge Martoche set bail at $20,000 cash or bond, or $10,000 partially secured bond. The defendant posted bail and has been released. He is scheduled to return on Monday, January 4, 2021 for a felony hearing.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:20:58 PM EDT
[#31]
I just watched my first Wesley Snipes movie.

I also just watched my last Wesley Snipes movie.

God it was fucking terrible.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:21:27 PM EDT
[#32]

Hit
View All Quotes

Hit

Hit again.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#33]
https://outline.com/Bs5LeY

"A new post-election poll conducted by the Media Research Center reveals that 36% of voters who chose presumptive President-elect Joseph R. Biden were not aware of the evidence linking him “to corrupt financial dealings with China through his son Hunter Biden,” noted an analysi..."

Obviously, twitter, FB, instagram, etc were quite efficient in their attempts at stealing an election.   GRRRRRRRRRRR
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:27:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Newsmax????????

I have Fios. Never seent it.
View Quote

I just started watching it. I haven't got an opinion yet.

Newsmax
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:29:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#35]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
I caught (on tucker?) a few minutes of a clip of that commie whore Caryn Elaine Johnson -- you might know her by whore name, Whoopi Goldberg -- she was talking about how #45 supporters need to pull up their big boy pants --- as if.

Does she typically go on about being black much?  I don't follow her - but I do know she has banged and lived with white dudes almost exclusively.  I've worked with 3 of them personally.   For a woman all about it, that's a bit ironic.
View Quote

Life (for some) is just a fantasy..here's Aldo to explain it.

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Which did you watch?

Obviously, with movies and TV, you have to learn to ignore the stupid crap and just view it as mindless entertainment.  Either the actors are largely incompetent, the SME they hire are poor trainers (who know they can get away with it), or a large part of both.

It took me a long time to get past seeing every medical show call for hanging LR and administering Lidocaine for a hangnail, lol.  Still movie binge on Sunday's though.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#37]
https://outline.com/Bs5LeY

"A new post-election poll conducted by the Media Research Center reveals that 36% of voters who chose presumptive President-elect Joseph R. Biden were not aware of the evidence linking him “to corrupt financial dealings with China through his son Hunter Biden,” noted an analysi..."

Obviously, twitter, FB, instagram, etc were quite efficient in their attempts at stealing an election.   GRRRRRRRRRRR
View Quote

This. Exactly this. I have no fucking clue how someone could not know about it. The biggest cover up of my time.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#38]
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/11/09/rhodes-foreign-leaders-already-having-phone-calls-joe-biden/

Do we all remember when Gen. Flynn was investigated, and lost his job, for the same exact thing?

View Quote

Let me add

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#39]

Oh, come on- what area bunch of un-college educated white guys gonna do with sophisticated stuff like data? No, let's just keep it all under wraps so the right-wing murder squads don't get all upset for no reason, right?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dmjung:

Full public access to the raw anonymous vote data would go a long way.........

Heh, you called it sophisticated. :) At least we won't have to worry about AOC's goon squads working it if they don't hire anyone smarter than her.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:33:09 PM EDT
[#40]

Which did you watch?

Obviously, with movies and TV, you have to learn to ignore the stupid crap and just view it as mindless entertainment.  Either the actors are largely incompetent, the SME they hire are poor trainers (who know they can get away with it), or a large part of both.

It took me a long time to get past seeing every medical show call for hanging LR and administering Lidocaine for a hangnail, lol.  Still movie binge on Sunday's though.  
View Quote

The art of war. It broke my number 1 rule. Never go full retard.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Devil dogs
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:36:41 PM EDT
[#42]

With family like that (bet she was disinherited)....SMH.

I have learned that family is where you make it though, not who is in your blood lines.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:39:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#43]

With family like that (bet she was disinherited)....SMH.

I have learned that family is where you make it though, not who is in your blood lines.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:44:49 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#45]
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/09/climate/michael-kuperberg-climate-assessment.html

"Michael Kuperberg was told he would no longer oversee the National Climate Assessment. The job is expected to go to a climate-change skeptic, according to people familiar with the changes."

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#46]

~snatch~

That's gonna get some use, today.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:50:04 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

They should do that to the biden campaign. because fuck em, thats why.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:50:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner01] [#48]

View Quote

Answered.
His older stuff was decent. Passenger 57 still irritates me at the end for some reason.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Would this explain their suburban women support Biden mantra?
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

They made a point of indicating 'among women who were not married', iirc.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top