User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kommissar89:

Store Clerk: May I help you sir?
Me: No, I'm good. Just counting the chicken parts.
Store Clerk: Sir, you can't touch all the chicken.
Me: I'm trying to figure out if the number of wings matches the number of breasts and things...
Store Clerk: Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Just get out. Now.

View Quote

am I on a hidden camera show?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:53:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chicken_rider] [#2]
i was told today that if i refused to wear a mask all day or id be sent home. my reply was simple fire me. no word yet but i wont be leaving alone fuck all this shit.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:55:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#3]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:
i was told today that if i refused to wear a mask all day id be sent home. my reply was simple fire me. no word yet but i wont be leaving alone fuck all this shit.
View Quote
ballzonya.

Without a mask on I couldn't even get onto the satellite property of the place I had to take a pre-test in order to be allowed onto the main property once the results cleared me to go take the next test.

in any event, bold move.  got a back-up?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:59:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
ballzonya.

Without a mask on I couldn't even get onto the satellite property of the place I had to take a pre-test in order to be allowed onto the main property once the results cleared me to go take the next test.
View Quote

ill wear one to another's business and when around customers area. in my bay at work 15ft from anyone absolutely not. its not a public place if you spend more time with coworkers than friends. was told it was for everyone's safety which has not been a priority of the company  since February.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]

ill wear one to another's business and when around customers area. in my bay at work 15ft from anyone absolutely not. its not a public place if you spend more time with coworkers than friends. was told it was for everyone's safety which has not been a priority of the company  since February.
View Quote

lawyer up if they fire you.  is it a union job?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#6]
ballzonya.

in any event, bold move.  got a back-up?
View Quote

enough cash and savings at least 6 months out, lexus and mercedes certified i can have a job by end of the month
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:01:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USAFtacFANAC] [#7]
AHHHH FUCK YES ALEX JONES IS ON TIM POOL RIGHT NOW
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:03:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

If you’re gonna make psychedelic rainbow scorpions and centipedes, they should be edible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

I still remember the taste of creepy crawlers.  it said on the box not to eat them.  challenge.

ok - I didn't try to eat it...but I did chaw down on it a bit.

If you’re gonna make psychedelic rainbow scorpions and centipedes, they should be edible.

Makes perfect sense.....after I thought about it for a while, lol.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:04:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chicken_rider] [#9]

lawyer up if they fire you.  is it a union job?
View Quote

na unions seem to mostly only be an American car company thing . my dick almost got hard when my best friend ( working together 16 years thru 3 company's) i believe voted dem in 2016 but trump this year you guys vids helped said"ill gladly get fired for what i believe"
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#10]
i plan to write up a petition tomorrow. its a shop of 15 i suspect 4 wont have the balls to sign. so i should have 20 votes ?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:15:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Roy Cooper is asserting his a-thor-i-tay already. He decreed today that all student athletes, their coaches and assistants must wear masks before, during and after all practices, meetings and games.

That SOB has girls high school volleyball players in mandated masks for matches.

I HATE Roy Cooper.

Why is it we didn't even f*king hear about COVID for almost a week. Now the grass in my lawn is crawling with it, and I shall likely die before morning. Such obvious and utter bs, yet people on the right continue to fall for it. We hear about case....after case....after case....after case, while we never hear about the hospitalization rate, the ICU admission criteria and rates or the true actual death rates (minus comorbidity) associated with it. Why don't we hear about the TB rates or the common cold rates?  

I'm over it all. If I die, so be it. I've had an interesting and exciting life, but we all go sometime.  #NoMaskForME
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:16:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#13]
i plan to write up a petition tomorrow. its a shop of 15 i suspect 4 wont have the balls to sign. so i should have 20 votes ?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:19:33 PM EDT
[#14]
One of my grandsons is having to quarantine at home because a classmate tested positive for Covid.  Grandson got tested and tested negative for Covid but positive for the flu yet is fine.  This shit is so fucked up
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
One of my grandsons is having to quarantine at home because a classmate tested positive for Covid.  Grandson got tested and tested negative for Covid but positive for the flu yet is fine.  This shit is so fucked up
View Quote

Marisas school is a fucking nightmare for this shit.

The week after thanksgiving, is only virtual because 'people will see their families'
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:22:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chicken_rider] [#16]
i know noone wants to turn it into "that thread" and you can  think how you feel. is it real? probably. deadly? to some. easy to contract i dunno. again shop of 15 at least 5 cars a per person per day times 5 days a week since the beginning  dirty masks in cars. do you pick your nose in your car? sneeze on the steering wheel?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Why is it we didn't even f*king hear about COVID for almost a week. Now the grass in my lawn is crawling with it, and I shall likely die before morning. Such obvious and utter bs, yet people on the right continue to fall for it. We hear about case....after case....after case....after case, while we never hear about the hospitalization rate, the ICU admission criteria and rates or the true actual death rates (minus comorbidity) associated with it. Why don't we hear about the TB rates or the common cold rates?  
View Quote

They are setting the narrative for a massive, economy-killing, nationwide lockdown under a (potential) president Biden. They have done this over and over, prepping the battlespace for their next move. I was reluctant to believe the "Great Reset" would actually be attempted, because it's too gloomy of a future for me to even contemplate as a possibility - but here we are. We have arrived in a lose/lose situation - Trump wins, and we get mass insurrection, civil war, and potentially WW3 and/or the fragmenting of the union. Biden wins, and we get lockdowns, economic collapse, pullback of empire, and the transition to a dystopic totalitarian state. I say option one, because in that scenario there is a chance we can turn the tables on them and come out on top.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:25:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By elcope:

https://i1.wp.com/www.peacock-panache.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/ADA-HIPPA-COVID19-MEMES.png?fit=1200%2C469&ssl=1

I only wear a mask in stores to protect others.

Not from the virus, but from me shooting them in the face for insisting I wear a mask.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:26:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
AHHHH FUCK YES ALEX JONES IS ON TIM POOL RIGHT NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7qNyXIENac
View Quote

Alex Jones and Tim Pool in the same broadcast...2020 is fucking lit.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:28:57 PM EDT
[#20]

This should surprise me more.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:30:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By dbmers:

Not from the virus, but from me shooting them in the face for insisting I wear a mask.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

They are setting the narrative for a massive, economy-killing, nationwide lockdown under a (potential) president Biden. They have done this over and over, prepping the battlespace for their next move. I was reluctant to believe the "Great Reset" would actually be attempted, because it's too gloomy of a future for me to even contemplate as a possibility - but here we are. We have arrived in a lose/lose situation - Trump wins, and we get mass insurrection, civil war, and potentially WW3 and/or the fragmenting of the union. Biden wins, and we get lockdowns, economic collapse, pullback of empire, and the transition to a dystopic totalitarian state. I say option one, because in that scenario there is a chance we can turn the tables on them and come out on top.
View Quote

Option one is our only hope.  Option two - means we will have failed our children and grandchildren and every generation that come's after.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#23]
i know noone wants to turn it into "that thread" and you can  think how you feel. is it real? probably. deadly? to some. easy to contract i dunno. again shop of 15 at least 5 cars a per person per day times 5 days a week since the beginning  dirty masks in cars. do you pick your nose in your car? sneeze on the steering wheel?
View Quote

honestly, I think most people shouldn't worry about it unless your old as fuck or morbidly obese. I still haven't seen the stats on those that have legitimately died from Covid, I know the handful of people that have died from it here in WV were either old or fat with health problems. No healthy young person has died from Covid that I know of.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

ive been able to find a few who appreciate my business in lew of the we will not serve you with out one. i.e. liquor store and gas station
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

View Quote

Well, this is interesting.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:33:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockWrench] [#26]
View Quote

Cece - Agreed, We have had three people at work pop positive for covid in the past week. One guy who I figured would have been really jacked up by it (he has had lung and liver issues + he is older than mammoth shit) feels fine and wants to come back to work. The other two guys feel fine as well and want to return but they all have to have been symptom free for 3 days + have a negative test before returning. Two of the three guys had scratchy / tickly throats and one lost his sense of smell but his taste is still good? All very strange - makes you feel like you have been duped.

@Chicken_Rider - Do you have a backup plan if they do end up canning you? I'm not a fan of wearing a face diaper but will to A: Keep my job, and B: patronize establishments that I need goods or services from. Good luck to ya.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:34:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chicken_rider] [#28]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

honestly, I think most people shouldn't worry about it unless your old as fuck or morbidly obese. I still haven't seen the stats on those that have legitimately died from Covid, I know the handful of people that have died from it here in WV were either old or fat with health problems. No healthy young person has died from Covid that I know of.
View Quote

i may have a weight problem . my parents are 75 an don't give a shit. never had a license and still take the bus. i assume they've seen worse. dad came here in 45 from Germany with  gram from armeinia.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

I too am a, not-want-to-fill-out-needless-paperwork, masked man.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:37:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GlockWrench:

Cece - Agreed, We have had three people at work pop positive for covid in the past week. One guy who I figured would have been really jacked up by it (he has had lung and liver issues + he is older than mammoth shit) feels fine and wants to come back to work. The other two guys feel fine as well and want to return but they all have to have been symptom free for 3 days + have a negative test before returning. Two of the three guys had scratchy / tickly throats and one lost his sense of smell but his taste is still good? All very strange - makes you feel like you have been duped.

@Chicken_Rider - Do you have a backup plan if they do end up canning you? I'm not a fan of wearing a face diaper but will to A: Keep my job, and B: patronize establishments that I need goods or services from. Good luck to ya.
View Quote

mammoth shit almost made me poop. eh mercedes called me for this job not concerned
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:38:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cav-Gunner] [#31]
Roy Cooper is asserting his a-thor-i-tay already. He decreed today that all student athletes, their coaches and assistants must wear masks before, during and after all practices, meetings and games.

That SOB has girls high school volleyball players in mandated masks for matches.

I HATE Roy Cooper.

I'm over it all. If I die, so be it. I've had an interesting and exciting life, but we all go sometime.  #NoMaskForME
View Quote

Roy Cooper is the village idiot that got put in charge.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

His schtick may not be for everyone but Lovell can run a gun at an elite level.
View Quote

I'm glad he's on our side.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

View Quote

Well it is great because Alex Jones is banned from YT, and now he is being given some of the biggest platforms. The guy is fucking nuts, but it is nice to see people telling YT to go fuck themselves.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:42:13 PM EDT
[#35]
The mother of Kyle Rittenhouse will be on Tucker very soon!
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:42:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#36]
Chanel Rion up next with an update, on OAN, on the stuff she's been talking to codemonkey about (I think).

Channel 347 on Direct TV if you have it.

(Edit)

Yep...still parsing, will be doing a full special this next week.

Massive swapping of data, hundreds of thousands of votes switched from Trump, to Biden.  PA - 220,000 votes alone.  

Affects dozens of states.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Massachusetts said no family gatherings for turkey day. My parents called Tuesday asking if i was cooking tom
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:50:26 PM EDT
[#38]

enough cash and savings at least 6 months out, lexus and mercedes certified i can have a job by end of the month
View Quote

this is the way.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#39]
It Woke on YT but there is a big pro Trump Stop the Steal rally happening in Richmond.  MAGA!!!

DAY 169 - LIVE PROTESTS - WOKE.NET
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote
by tomorrow?  35 to have a clear margin.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:53:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Only problem with this is that HIPAA only prevents OTHERS from revealing your health issues.  It doesn't prevent others from asking YOU.

Also ADA only protects you from disclosed disabilities.  Once you have disclosed your disability, they have to make reasonable accommodations.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:54:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:58:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
The mother of Kyle Rittenhouse will be on Tucker very soon!
View Quote

good try fox, good try.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By tads:
Hey guys, won’t be able to make the conference call today. Anyway we can do it tomorrow?
View Quote

Get both?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#45]
i was told today that if i refused to wear a mask all day or id be sent home. my reply was simple fire me. no word yet but i wont be leaving alone fuck all this shit.
View Quote

Fuck yeah
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:03:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#47]

good try fox, good try.  
View Quote

I only watch Tucker, but I will say this about Kyle's mother, she does sound troubled and very nervous about being on his show. No real details other than Kyle being in the Kenosha jail, which we already knew.

Also, his mother is suing the "Joe Biden for President Campaign" for defamation because Joe called Kyle a white supremacists'.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By wwglen:

Only problem with this is that HIPAA only prevents OTHERS from revealing your health issues.  It doesn't prevent others from asking YOU.

Also ADA only protects you from disclosed disabilities.  Once you have disclosed your disability, they have to make reasonable accommodations.
View Quote

That's what the Privacy Act of 1971 is for.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:10:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chicken_rider] [#50]
Originally Posted By elcope:

That's what the Privacy Act of 1971 is for.
View Quote

unfortunately its apparent only 2 people will have the balls to straight out say fuck yourself. too many people are intimidated by their bosses don't forget you make their paycheck
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top