User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:13:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mb300sd] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:
i was told today that if i refused to wear a mask all day or id be sent home. my reply was simple fire me. no word yet but i wont be leaving alone fuck all this shit.
View Quote

Good! I refuse to wear that shit anywhere, period. Only been asked to leave once and told them I'd rather spend my money elsewhere then. Everyone I know's had it already since we don't give a single fuck and keep hanging out and going out even when someone's sick. Several of my friends 50s-60s parents have had it too and were fine. At least half of us thought it was just a bad hangover . 100% convinced it's all a bullshit plot to rig the election now.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Maybe consider pointing to the CDC guidance that says contact tracing is only warranted for individuals who have had close contact with someone who has tested positive.  The updated guidance says that close contact is considered to have occurred if you spend more than 15 minutes within 6 feet of an infected individual in a 24 hr period.  

If you work bays keep you more than 6' from co-workers by definition you would not meet requirements for being considered a close contact.  

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/contact-tracing/contact-tracing-plan/appendix.html#contact

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]

unfortunately its apparent only 2 people will have the balls to straight out say fuck yourself. too many people are intimidated by their bosses don't forget you make their paycheck
View Quote

I went in 7 stores today.... never wore a mask.  walked in like i owned the place.
I tell my boss to fuck himself everyday.  He usually does.  I'm my boss
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:20:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I just had an N95 on for 12 hours.

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:20:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:

I went in 7 stores today.... never wore a mask.  walked in like i owned the place.
I tell my boss to fuck himself everyday.  He usually does.  I'm my boss
View Quote

reading reading bam
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:22:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

View Quote

i mean this in the least dick way possible tho what were you doing?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:24:58 PM EDT
[#8]

i mean this in the least dick way possible tho what were you doing?
View Quote

screen name checks out
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
The mother of Kyle Rittenhouse will be on Tucker very soon!
View Quote

Turn Fox off...
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:25:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Putting central lines in Covid patients.

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:25:34 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

you had better have had worn your face shield and gloves too!!!!
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:25:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Roy Cooper is asserting his a-thor-i-tay already. He decreed today that all student athletes, their coaches and assistants must wear masks before, during and after all practices, meetings and games.

That SOB has girls high school volleyball players in mandated masks for matches.

I HATE Roy Cooper.

Why is it we didn't even f*king hear about COVID for almost a week. Now the grass in my lawn is crawling with it, and I shall likely die before morning. Such obvious and utter bs, yet people on the right continue to fall for it. We hear about case....after case....after case....after case, while we never hear about the hospitalization rate, the ICU admission criteria and rates or the true actual death rates (minus comorbidity) associated with it. Why don't we hear about the TB rates or the common cold rates?  

I'm over it all. If I die, so be it. I've had an interesting and exciting life, but we all go sometime.  #NoMaskForME
View Quote

Preach it sister!
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:26:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Turn Fox off...
View Quote

Its on NewsMax now, I just watch Tucker and then change the channel.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By RockMech:

If it comes to shooting, the MSM should be among the first targets.  Tell me, seriously, that they aren't a major source of the Enemy's strength?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:27:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:27:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:28:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Putting central lines in Covid patients.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/21318/87200-1681805.jpg
View Quote

gross but good for you. your clearly in more need of masks than myself and i don't discount that
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By GMZ:
Was wondering if their balls would drop

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:32:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Two weeks
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:34:12 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Have crawled around in 120 degree attics for 8 hour days wearing an N95 or a P100 half face.
It SUCKS!
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:34:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:

Good! I refuse to wear that shit anywhere, period. Only been asked to leave once and told them I'd rather spend my money elsewhere then. Everyone I know's had it already since we don't give a single fuck and keep hanging out and going out even when someone's sick. Several of my friends 50s-60s parents have had it too and were fine. At least half of us thought it was just a bad hangover . 100% convinced it's all a bullshit plot to rig the election now.
View Quote

and to control the populace
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:38:49 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm making a whatever's left in the fridge version of Tom Yum Goong soup w/glass noodles.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#24]

lol
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

sucks
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:41:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By tads:
Hey guys, won't be able to make the conference call today. Anyway we can do it tomorrow?
View Quote

@tads, if you're talking about Riot Call, that's not really an organized event. On a given evening if some people are interested we'll start the call. It's meant to be a voice equivalent of the casual hanging out we do in Riot Thread, with a lot of the same characters and topics.

So if you want to have a call some night, just say so in the thread and mention me or anyone else who is a frequent participant, and we'll make it happen. It might turn out that we spend hours getting deeply into what's been happening in Bolivia and how that translates into lessons for the U.S. Or maybe we'll end up talking about our dogs and kids and favorite recipes, or watching some streams of street action and commenting occasionally. The call may last 20 minutes or six hours. You never know what you're gonna get.

I'm not saying that Riot Call is necessarily shallow or trivial. We've had some very deep and personal conversations. But it's still not organized for some stated outcome.

If some people want to do something more formal where the call has:
  • A scheduled time and topic
  • One or two featured presenters
  • A list of resources like articles and podcasts
  • An expectation that participants will be taking action such as organizing locally
then all that would be great and might be a way that Riot Thread can lead to substantial change and growth. But that's not what Riot Call is about. It's easy to organize such a call using Skype, Zoom, Discord, etc. and if anyone wants calls like that I encourage them to make it happen. It's not like I had any particular credentials or permission to start Riot Call. I just wanted to talk.

@Cecenrse, @FCSD2162, and others who have been with Riot Call from the early days, I'd be interested in your thoughts.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:42:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
I'm making a whatever's left in the fridge version of Tom Yum Goong soup w/glass noodles.
View Quote

I had left over lasagne was gonna post it other day but figured it would be gay cause everyone else makes better but fuck it Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Using a GD recommendation, I had a "screamin sicilian" pizza for dinner. Not too bad for $5.97 from Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:43:22 PM EDT
[#29]

I need that face shield for casting bullets
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:44:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#30]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#31]

thought about rocking the avon m50 tomorrow without filter cause why waste em ?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:45:07 PM EDT
[#32]

I had left over lasagne was gonna post it other day but figured it would be gay cause everyone else makes better but fuck it https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/519966/48F0D396-7BB8-44F8-8754-2B26780CEF8A_jpe-1681835.JPG
View Quote

Lasagna is awesome, but I refuse to make it. I mean I have made it before, but its not worth the effort considering I live alone and rarely eat pasta.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:48:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Lasagna is awesome, but I refuse to make it. I mean I have made it before, but its not worth the effort considering I live alone and rarely eat pasta.
View Quote

alone here too but eh once like every 3 months lasts 4 days tho.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:49:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:54:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#35]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It’s funny how living alone changes what you make.  I used to make all sorts of stuff, now I literally eat oatmeal or some variety of chicken breast and vegetables for 2/3 of my meals.  

Meals like lasagna don’t scale down well and I either eat it for 5-6 meals in a row or some is wasted
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:55:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

@tads, if you're talking about Riot Call, that's not really an organized event. On a given evening if some people are interested we'll start the call. It's meant to be a voice equivalent of the casual hanging out we do in Riot Thread, with a lot of the same characters and topics.

So if you want to have a call some night, just say so in the thread and mention me or anyone else who is a frequent participant, and we'll make it happen. It might turn out that we spend hours getting deeply into what's been happening in Bolivia and how that translates into lessons for the U.S. Or maybe we'll end up talking about our dogs and kids and favorite recipes, or watching some streams of street action and commenting occasionally. The call may last 20 minutes or six hours. You never know what you're gonna get.

I'm not saying that Riot Call is necessarily shallow or trivial. We've had some very deep and personal conversations. But it's still not organized for some stated outcome.

If some people want to do something more formal where the call has:
  • A scheduled time and topic
  • One or two featured presenters
  • A list of resources like articles and podcasts
  • An expectation that participants will be taking action such as organizing locally
then all that would be great and might be a way that Riot Thread can lead to substantial change and growth. But that's not what Riot Call is about. It's easy to organize such a call using Skype, Zoom, Discord, etc. and if anyone wants calls like that I encourage them to make it happen. It's not like I had any particular credentials or permission to start Riot Call. I just wanted to talk.

@Cecenrse, @FCSD2162, and others who have been with Riot Call from the early days, I'd be interested in your thoughts.
View Quote

you are far more loquacious (LOL) and eloquent than I could ever be, but my thoughts mirror yours exactly.  

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Picked up a new (to me) stick. Optic came with it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

It’s funny how living alone changes what you make.  I used to make all sorts of stuff, now I literally eat oatmeal or some variety of chicken breast and vegetables for 2/3 of my meals.  
View Quote

#MeToo

Chicken/Steak & Salads account for 95% of the food I eat
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:58:07 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

before I remarried, i lived on iso pure protein shakes, eggs and bacon and suja "mighty 12" vegetable juice
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

ive actually branched out way more while the ex eats frozen whatever. steak tips, chicken tortellini, chili,pot roast,fajitas,pork tenderloin you have dinner and a left over make something different the next day and space it out
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:00:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493937/20201112_195429_jpg-1681869.JPG
View Quote

is that blue ?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:01:20 PM EDT
[#42]

before I remarried, i lived on iso pure protein shakes, eggs and bacon and suja "mighty 12" vegetable juice
View All Quotes

It’s good in oatmeal too
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

hmmm, good to know. I'll have to try that.  I do the same dutch chocolate . I still use it daily, but i'm also cooking home cooked meals and not going to the gym at 5am anymore.  Moving to the sticks is awesome, except for gyms.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:08:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#44]

hmmm, good to know. I'll have to try that.  I do the same dutch chocolate . I still use it daily, but i'm also cooking home cooked meals and not going to the gym at 5am anymore.  Moving to the sticks is awesome, except for gyms.
View All Quotes

1.5 servings of quick oats, 4 packs of Splenda and a scoop of isopure.  It’s basically a dessert.

Wait until the oatmeal has cooled slightly, if you add it into the bowl while it’s too hot it clumps up.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:08:56 PM EDT
[#45]

Should I tell you a story about how many male baby chicks are killed every day by being thrown alive in a grinder for meal and other animal foods?   Our world is not a pretty place much of the time and too many people don't even think about it.
View All Quotes

yeah - but to a kid growing up in the city side of the suburbs - we didn't see a lot of rabbits outside of cages here & there -- to see a box full of commercially processed rabbits feet in quantity, at the age of 5 or 6 years old , I really had to wonder -- what the fuck are they doing with all these rabbits?   and why do they toss the feet?  They're seriously not just killing the rabbits for the feet alone, are they??  I was 6.

Now I get freaked out at costco thinking about how many chickens have to get raised, tagged and bagged to keep just one costco going.   that's a fuckton of chickens.   the whole industrialized food supply chain thing is quite mind blowing when you look at the sheer volume.

Should I tell you a story about how many male baby chicks are killed every day by being thrown alive in a grinder for meal and other animal foods?   Our world is not a pretty place much of the time and too many people don't even think about it.

Makes contextual sense yet...

Nasomutch
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:11:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Nasomutch
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

yeah - but to a kid growing up in the city side of the suburbs - we didn't see a lot of rabbits outside of cages here & there -- to see a box full of commercially processed rabbits feet in quantity, at the age of 5 or 6 years old , I really had to wonder -- what the fuck are they doing with all these rabbits?   and why do they toss the feet?  They're seriously not just killing the rabbits for the feet alone, are they??  I was 6.

Now I get freaked out at costco thinking about how many chickens have to get raised, tagged and bagged to keep just one costco going.   that's a fuckton of chickens.   the whole industrialized food supply chain thing is quite mind blowing when you look at the sheer volume.

Nasomutch

Dogs>baby chicks.  

It’s a fair trade
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:19:28 PM EDT
[#47]

If it comes to shooting, the MSM should be among the first targets.  Tell me, seriously, that they aren't a major source of the Enemy's strength?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
We already have a war. Should this come to pass it will no longer be low intensity and covered up by the MSM.

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:19:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493937/20201112_195429_jpg-1681869.JPG
View Quote

What mag is that? Looks kinda cool.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:25:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By jimNeb:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jimNeb:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
We already have a war. Should this come to pass it will no longer be low intensity and covered up by the MSM.

OK, but...

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:26:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:

What mag is that? Looks kinda cool.
View Quote

thinking the same but do they make a ten rounder
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top