Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jimNeb:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockMech:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
We already have a war. Should this come to pass it will no longer be low intensity and covered up by the MSM.

If it comes to shooting, the MSM should be among the first targets.  Tell me, seriously, that they aren't a major source of the Enemy's strength?

I would add that they will likely be targets from the other side as well. How many MSM reporters were harassed or assaulted by blm/antyfu?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:39:20 PM EDT
[#4]

nice face shield.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:41:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

I had left over lasagne was gonna post it other day but figured it would be gay cause everyone else makes better but fuck it https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/519966/48F0D396-7BB8-44F8-8754-2B26780CEF8A_jpe-1681835.JPG
View Quote

I'd hit that
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:41:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Lasagna is awesome, but I refuse to make it. I mean I have made it before, but its not worth the effort considering I live alone and rarely eat pasta.
View Quote

lasagna is always better the 2nd day
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:42:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:43:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:43:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#9]
View Quote

the left likes the meme where it's two people looking at a 6 (or a 9) and the meme reads some shit about they're both right and it's all about perspective.

No, it's a fucking 6, and the other person is reading it wrong because they're fucking retarded and upside down.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:43:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Speed demons???
Those cocksuckers would sit and eat our leaf lettuce until we approached to kick across the yard. I did not have parental support to kick the wabbits.
It was obviously a conspiracy.
View Quote
Different kind of rabbits! Ours were shot out of cannons when the beagles were trying to bite their asses.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:44:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#11]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Picked up a new (to me) stick. Optic came with it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493937/20201112_195429_jpg-1681869.JPG
View Quote

kinda bluish
, but would shoot.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:53:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Lasagna is awesome, but I refuse to make it. I mean I have made it before, but its not worth the effort considering I live alone and rarely eat pasta.
View All Quotes

I had left over lasagne was gonna post it other day but figured it would be gay cause everyone else makes better but fuck it https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/519966/48F0D396-7BB8-44F8-8754-2B26780CEF8A_jpe-1681835.JPG

Did someone say lasagna? Make one Evo, eat a piece and freeze the rest in single serving containers. That way you can have homemade Lasagna whenever you want.

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:54:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#13]
Peru is rioting

Austin Zone
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:59:45 PM EDT
[#14]
@EvoXGunner what mag is that?  (rear transparent round window)
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:00:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:02:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey leftists, this is for you. I've been ruminating, pondering and downright lost in thought tonight, so here goes. Hate is an interesting thing, like love, it's the opposite of apathy and indifference. Mine flows toward the arrogant leftists illogical fallacy that my country, my POTUS, and my like minded friends are anything less than the greatest on earth.

I just get so infuriated watching imbeciles, who shout cliches they don't understand, which mean nothing and accomplish even less. I get pissed watching, and listening to, people who generalize everyone who lives in cities, and all black people, somehow deserve to be lumped in with degenerate miscreants. I have great compassion for true transgenders and gays. I loathe this trend of neutering society because someone is peer pressured, by insanity or drugs, into accepting their penis or vagina makes them less than a person.

Common criminality seems to be desired far more than honesty, integrity, morality and loyalty. I guess I'm just pensive, and disgusted, by power and money being the single greatest goal for so many. Yet, I know without political power, the right is lost in a swirling miasma of their/our own making. Where does that leave me and us? Frankly, it leaves us without much of a choice.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:02:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Peru is rioting

Austin Zone
View Quote

@tads predicted this
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:03:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#18]
Hey leftists, this is for you. I've been ruminating, pondering and downright lost in thought tonight, so here goes. Hate is an interesting thing, like love, it's the opposite of apathy and indifference. Mine flows toward the arrogant leftists illogical fallacy that my country, my POTUS, and my like minded friends are anything less than the greatest on earth.

I just get so infuriated watching imbeciles, who shout cliches they don't understand, which mean nothing and accomplish even less. I get pissed watching, and listening to, people who generalize everyone who lives in cities, and all black people, somehow deserve to be lumped in with degenerate miscreants. I have great compassion for true transgenders and gays. I loathe this trend of neutering society because someone is peer pressured, by insanity or drugs, into accepting their penis or vagina makes them less than a person.

Common criminality seems to be desired far more than honesty, integrity, morality and loyalty. I guess I'm just pensive, and disgusted, by power and money being the single greatest goal for so many. Yet, I know without political power, the right is lost in a swirling miasma of their/our own making. Where does that leave me and us? Frankly, it leaves us without much of a choice.
View Quote

When we have nothing left to lose, we have everything to gain.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:07:00 AM EDT
[#19]

is that blue ?
View Quote

No its some kind of Grey but camera doesn't show it right. Its like Anime Grey.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:08:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:13:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

There is a certain amount of peace you get, with possible future decisions that may need to be made, when you realize that.  Doesn't mean you won't get mad, or frustrated, or anything...you still will, underneath that, however, is peace.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:

What mag is that? Looks kinda cool.
View Quote

Hera mags. They come in different colors too

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:19:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:21:14 AM EDT
[#24]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493937/20201112_211211_jpg-1682028.JPG
View Quote

How are they working for you? Reviews seem to be very negative :(
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:23:03 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493937/20201112_211211_jpg-1682028.JPG

The markings feel like “grip zone”.  
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:24:05 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm out.

Be safe and hold the fort.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:33:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

There is a certain amount of peace you get, with possible future decisions that may need to be made, when you realize that.  Doesn't mean you won't get mad, or frustrated, or anything...you still will, underneath that, however, is peace.
View Quote

It’s called acceptance.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:34:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
I'm out.

Be safe and hold the fort.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#29]

They forgot their flags...oh no, whatever Biden has is contagious...  
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:41:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

I would add that they will likely be targets from the other side as well. How many MSM reporters were harassed or assaulted by blm/antyfu?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SDVtech:
Originally Posted By RockMech:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
We already have a war. Should this come to pass it will no longer be low intensity and covered up by the MSM.

If it comes to shooting, the MSM should be among the first targets.  Tell me, seriously, that they aren't a major source of the Enemy's strength?

Quite a few. I just wonder if blm/antyfu even thinks about them when they are not actively filming "peaceful protests." We are aware that they are no friend of ours...
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#31]
I don't know what kind of stupid shit is going on here but hey it's Portland after all.

LIVE: Police getting ready for large gathering | Portland Oregon | Post Election | USA
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:43:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Have crawled around in 120 degree attics for 8 hour days wearing an N95 or a P100 half face.
It SUCKS!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
I just had an N95 on for 12 hours.

Have crawled around in 120 degree attics for 8 hour days wearing an N95 or a P100 half face.
It SUCKS!

Laying fiberglas insulation on top a dat!
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:54:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#33]
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:58:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy hospitalized due to coronavirus | Just The News
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:58:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quite a few. I just wonder if blm/antyfu even thinks about them when they are not actively filming "peaceful protests." We are aware that they are no friend of ours...
View Quote

That's a question every employee of cnn, msnbc, fox, twitter, google, facebook, and others should be asking themselves.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:59:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:01:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:02:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

@tads, if you're talking about Riot Call, that's not really an organized event. On a given evening if some people are interested we'll start the call. It's meant to be a voice equivalent of the casual hanging out we do in Riot Thread, with a lot of the same characters and topics.

So if you want to have a call some night, just say so in the thread and mention me or anyone else who is a frequent participant, and we'll make it happen. It might turn out that we spend hours getting deeply into what's been happening in Bolivia and how that translates into lessons for the U.S. Or maybe we'll end up talking about our dogs and kids and favorite recipes, or watching some streams of street action and commenting occasionally. The call may last 20 minutes or six hours. You never know what you're gonna get.

I'm not saying that Riot Call is necessarily shallow or trivial. We've had some very deep and personal conversations. But it's still not organized for some stated outcome.

If some people want to do something more formal where the call has:
  • A scheduled time and topic
  • One or two featured presenters
  • A list of resources like articles and podcasts
  • An expectation that participants will be taking action such as organizing locally
then all that would be great and might be a way that Riot Thread can lead to substantial change and growth. But that's not what Riot Call is about. It's easy to organize such a call using Skype, Zoom, Discord, etc. and if anyone wants calls like that I encourage them to make it happen. It's not like I had any particular credentials or permission to start Riot Call. I just wanted to talk.

@Cecenrse, @FCSD2162, and others who have been with Riot Call from the early days, I'd be interested in your thoughts.
View Quote

I don't have a schedule, so I don't think Riot Call should have one either. I lack structure and standards in my life, therefore Riot Call shouldn't possess those characteristics either.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:04:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:04:18 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Looks good! I'd eat it. But then again, the things I eat are not a high threshold for me.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:06:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:08:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I don't have a schedule, so I don't think Riot Call should have one either. I lack structure and standards in my life, therefore Riot Call shouldn't possess those characteristics either.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

@tads, if you're talking about Riot Call, that's not really an organized event. On a given evening if some people are interested we'll start the call. It's meant to be a voice equivalent of the casual hanging out we do in Riot Thread, with a lot of the same characters and topics.

So if you want to have a call some night, just say so in the thread and mention me or anyone else who is a frequent participant, and we'll make it happen. It might turn out that we spend hours getting deeply into what's been happening in Bolivia and how that translates into lessons for the U.S. Or maybe we'll end up talking about our dogs and kids and favorite recipes, or watching some streams of street action and commenting occasionally. The call may last 20 minutes or six hours. You never know what you're gonna get.

I'm not saying that Riot Call is necessarily shallow or trivial. We've had some very deep and personal conversations. But it's still not organized for some stated outcome.

If some people want to do something more formal where the call has:
  • A scheduled time and topic
  • One or two featured presenters
  • A list of resources like articles and podcasts
  • An expectation that participants will be taking action such as organizing locally
then all that would be great and might be a way that Riot Thread can lead to substantial change and growth. But that's not what Riot Call is about. It's easy to organize such a call using Skype, Zoom, Discord, etc. and if anyone wants calls like that I encourage them to make it happen. It's not like I had any particular credentials or permission to start Riot Call. I just wanted to talk.

@Cecenrse, @FCSD2162, and others who have been with Riot Call from the early days, I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:17:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

We will have a war.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

We will have a war.

We are already at war if you haven’t noticed.  Black lists, re education camps, calls to bomb the Midwest because of Trump supporters.  They are out for blood.  They are just waiting for January 21 to launch
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:20:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Someone tell me that people who know IT security and cyber warfare and all that shit had access to what they need to access to PROVE that that democrats cheated in these battleground states. I've seen the vids, I firmly believe that there was treachery as they describe, but do we have people doing anything about it in a manner that's timely enough to make a difference, or is this a 2 weeks! thing up until the day Biden is sworn in?
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:23:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By dbmers:

I only wear a mask in stores to protect others.

Not from the virus, but from me shooting them in the face for insisting I wear a mask.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:32:21 AM EDT
[#46]
I’ve never hit a woman in my life but those Portland skanks could change my mind real quick
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:35:09 AM EDT
[#47]
I’ve never hit a woman in my life but those Portland skanks could change my mind real quick
View Quote

I'd never hit a woman, but I have smacked a bitch.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:36:21 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

on the Ass

Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:37:53 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:37:59 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Also Riot Call is much better if there are no cameras running, just like your life.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top