BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5099
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

If you gave me my own rocketeer Jennifer Connelly, I'd be too busy to show up for the fight.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:59:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:59:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Looks like chili-mac.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Miracle_Pants:

Two diametrically opposed philosophies can not co-exist. A philosophy which espouses individual liberty and freedom can not live side-by-side with a philosophy espousing collectivism and oppression.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/884/758/c06.gif
View Quote

Like two souls can’t exist in the same body
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:02:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
https://i.imgflip.com/4oym4x.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JCoop:
Originally Posted By JPN:

Looks like chili-mac.
https://i.imgflip.com/4oym4x.jpg

Johnny Marzetti.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#8]

If you gave me my own rocketeer Jennifer Connelly, I'd be too busy to show up for the fight.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Good night. And I like "Rioteers". It sounds like adventure.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/3dc91abd-3878-4a35-9508-80b9b5040544/scale-to-width-down/800

Do we each get our own Jennifer Connolly?

Yes, and we get to fight Nazis on a freakin' zeppelin. Damn it feels good to be a Rioteer.

Oh, not a problem. We would just set up some unconvincing tension between the two of you as if there was any doubt you'd end up together. That should give you almost an hour to fight Nazis and then you two lovebirds can do your thing.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

A few thoughts...

Part of communist insurgency is demoralization, aka black pilling. You should be angry, but not depressed. Morale is important. 10 years from now wokies will still be losers and patriots will still be living better lives.

Conservatives are the life blood of this nation. They produce the food, fuel, and damn near everything else while liberals are leaches. War is more than pew pew. We have much more powerful weapons than small arms. We need to think strategically. Unfortunately most conservatives (preferring to be left alone) aren't very motivated until their back is against the wall. Action generally takes a catalyst like gun control, lock downs, or a stolen election. This bullshit is also a golden opportunity to use the growing anger and discontent to gather forces. Start recruiting.

I drove through various parts of Colorado last week and noticed something interesting. High school kids rebelliously flying Trump flags and Old Glory on their vehicles. The status quo ain't cool. Pedo joe ain't cool. Their woke teachers and parents ain't cool. Patriots have become the rebel alliance. We can use that.

https://i.ibb.co/J55VXvP/teentrump.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/LgNTgv3/patriotrebel.jpg
View Quote

@Everybodygotone, it would be great to hear from you more often.

And you should have an avatar. You are now a Team Member. If you log out and log in you should find that you're able to select an avatar.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#10]

And you should have an avatar. You are now a Team Member. If you log out and log in you should find that you're able to select an avatar.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

A few thoughts...

Part of communist insurgency is demoralization, aka black pilling. You should be angry, but not depressed. Morale is important. 10 years from now wokies will still be losers and patriots will still be living better lives.

Conservatives are the life blood of this nation. They produce the food, fuel, and damn near everything else while liberals are leaches. War is more than pew pew. We have much more powerful weapons than small arms. We need to think strategically. Unfortunately most conservatives (preferring to be left alone) aren't very motivated until their back is against the wall. Action generally takes a catalyst like gun control, lock downs, or a stolen election. This bullshit is also a golden opportunity to use the growing anger and discontent to gather forces. Start recruiting.

I drove through various parts of Colorado last week and noticed something interesting. High school kids rebelliously flying Trump flags and Old Glory on their vehicles. The status quo ain't cool. Pedo joe ain't cool. Their woke teachers and parents ain't cool. Patriots have become the rebel alliance. We can use that.

https://i.ibb.co/J55VXvP/teentrump.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/LgNTgv3/patriotrebel.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:15:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Hoooray !!!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:21:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I guess they weren't handing out blankets..
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Do you see a prime cut of steak and think the thing needs to be smothered in beans?
View Quote

No, but I don't think it needs to be boiled with dried chilis either. I think it needs a sprinkling of salt (not off some smarmy dude's elbow!) and a few minutes over some hot coals.

Then you serve the beans on the side

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:24:12 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Outstanding!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Reading Elena Parents Twitter feed, and she's talking about how she debunked the video yesterday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/elenaparent?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Can anyone post this video of her saying the voting machines were insecure to her account?  It is at the 4:55 mark.  This is the moment she sold her soul.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

This, however, even if you are home you can participate in spreading the information.  The videos from yesterday and Cece's video of Ruby not handling ballots legally is causing rage in my local. Spread the word, I've got nonbelievers watching the hearings live to see for themselves and they are stunned this is not broadcast for easy access.  Online, when they stomp me, someone else is there to spread the info until I can make another account and continue when your tagging out.  Eventually the evidence will be so overwhelming they cant hide it.  

Besides, shitposting and shoving people's faces in the evidence is fun!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e6938ced838609a77545768a0e3d3e6a/tumblr_obo4qqiXfT1qksk74o1_400.gif

View Quote

Thank you babe for doing your part. It really tickles me when I find something that can/will help redpill the masses and keep my beloved President Trump in office for 4 more years.  I hope we are all doing this.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:36:19 PM EDT
[#20]

This, however, even if you are home you can participate in spreading the information.  The videos from yesterday and Cece's video of Ruby not handling ballots legally is causing rage in my local. Spread the word, I've got nonbelievers watching the hearings live to see for themselves and they are stunned this is not broadcast for easy access.  Online, when they stomp me, someone else is there to spread the info until I can make another account and continue when your tagging out.  Eventually the evidence will be so overwhelming they cant hide it.  

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e6938ced838609a77545768a0e3d3e6a/tumblr_obo4qqiXfT1qksk74o1_400.gif

View Quote

I love that GIF. It's one of my favorites. I wish I knew how to post gifs.

Anywoo I've been making phone calls. I'm more of a motivational speaker.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:41:33 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:49:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#22]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Certainly dont feel guilty doing phone calls, each person does what they can, everyone has their strengths and are in position at various times to make a difference.

Posting gifs is super easy.

Find one you like, like the one I used.  Copy the link for it or download to device.

When you reply, hit the photo icon at top of your message, then paste the link in.

Or, at bottom of your post, hit media, find the gif you downloaded, and select it, then hit upload.  Fun and hilarity ensues!

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:55:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#23]

Find one you like, like the one I used.  Copy the link for it or download to device.

When you reply, hit the photo icon at top of your message, then paste the link in.

Or, at bottom of your post, hit media, find the gif you downloaded, and select it, then hit upload.  Fun and hilarity ensues!

https://pa1.narvii.com/6159/c9eab393e3028370de11b515d67f739cb93b85fb_hq.gif

View Quote

There are some sites give you a few options and not all of them work in the image imbedding icon.    Just takes me a few tries to get it right...
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Mr. Mowett strikes again lol, welcome aboard Everybodygotone.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#26]

The entire point of this exercise is to bring us to violence. Personally, in a game of tug-o-war, I occasionally like letting go of the rope suddenly.
And then beating the fuck out of my opponent.
I may be a smart critter but I'm also prone to violence, mostly because it works.
President Trump is a smart critter as well, and much better at the long game than any of us. Let's see what he brings in the next few weeks.
View Quote

So far he has hammered them at every turn. He did say they have everything and he hasn't been wrong yet.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#27]

There are some sites give you a few option and not all of them work in the image imbedding icon.    Just takes me a few tries to get it right...
View All Quotes

There are some sites give you a few option and not all of them work in the image imbedding icon.    Just takes me a few tries to get it right...

Yes, I encounter the same problems sometimes, opening the image in another tab sometimes give you a .gif link.  Sometimes.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:02:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#28]
Originally Posted By yotlsk:

Outstanding!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By yotlsk:

Outstanding!

I think that's a good word to describe the crop of new Team Members that the Riot Squad has sponsored since election day. And in my opinion most of them earned their membership with a single post. You certainly did, though I was too lazy and somebody else took care of business first. In my defense I did respond with a meme saying you should post more, but let's be real: second place is the first loser.

Riot Thread is only as strong as the people here, and we need patriots and clear thinkers and as Zoolander might say people who write down words good. I figure making someone a Team Member is a way to say that their contribution has been noticed and appreciated and they should stick around. So sometimes we see a great post from someone who hasn't posted much, but really should, and we're like:

Fastest Chair Turns in The Voice | Part 1

I really just put in a video from The Voice so FCSD2162 would have an excuse to call me a faggot for the hundredth time.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#29]
LOL at LA Mayor

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mayor-garcetti-bans-walking-latest-la-lockdown-begins

As we reported earlier this week, the order prohibits "all travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit," with limited exceptions.

"All travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit is prohibited, subject to the exceptions in Paragraph V."

Of course, there are a few exceptions: people who work in the health-care industry and news industry are allowed to travel, along with individuals going to grocery stores, gas stations and other locations deemed essential.

Garcetti also ordered all residents living in the city “to remain in their homes,” while barring all inter-household gatherings and requiring all non-essential businesses to either close, or have all their employees return to working from home.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:03:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#30]

Certainly dont feel guilty doing phone calls, each person does what they can, everyone has their strengths and are in position at various times to make a difference.

View Quote

Thanks for the help!

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
LOL at LA Mayor

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mayor-garcetti-bans-walking-latest-la-lockdown-begins

As we reported earlier this week, the order prohibits "all travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit," with limited exceptions.

"All travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit is prohibited, subject to the exceptions in Paragraph V."

Of course, there are a few exceptions: people who work in the health-care industry and news industry are allowed to travel, along with individuals going to grocery stores, gas stations and other locations deemed essential.

Garcetti also ordered all residents living in the city “to remain in their homes,” while barring all inter-household gatherings and requiring all non-essential businesses to either close, or have all their employees return to working from home.
View Quote

I got my Press pass....

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:09:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Thank you babe for doing your part. It really tickles me when I find something that can/will help redpill the masses and keep my beloved President Trump in office for 4 more years.  I hope we are all doing this.
View All Quotes

lol, thank you Cece and everyone that spreads and provides info here, I venture to the chans and other places and cannot unsee what I have seen in some cases. So I appreciate the time you guys put into getting info, editing info, and making it in convenient slices for us to spread.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:13:15 PM EDT
[#33]

I think that's a good word to describe the crop of new Team Members that the Riot Squad has sponsored since election day. And in my opinion most of them earned their membership with a single post. You certainly did, though I was too lazy and somebody else got to you first. In my defense I did respond with a meme saying you should post more, but let's be real: second place is the first loser.

Riot Thread is only as strong as the people here, and we need patriots and clear thinkers and as Zoolander might say people who write down words good. I figure making someone a Team Member is a way to say that their contribution has been noticed and appreciated and they should stick around. So sometimes we see a great post from someone who hasn't posted much, but really should, and we're like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoxSbHm4u5U

I really just put in a video from The Voice so @FCSD2162 would have an excuse to call me a faggot for the hundredth time.
View Quote

Nicely done! Well, right up until you posted a faggy video. I thought we turned the corner, but I guess not.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:14:39 PM EDT
[#34]
LOL at LA Mayor

View Quote

Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:24:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Nicely done! Well, right up until you posted a faggy video. I thought we turned the corner, but I guess not.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

I can't post anything that you'll like 100% because then you'll start to relax and enjoy the thread, and that means losing your edge. We need you pissed off. Semper Iratus.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#37]

I can't post anything that you'll like 100% because then you'll start to relax and enjoy the thread, and that means losing your edge. We need you pissed off. Semper Iratus.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#38]

lol, thank you Cece and everyone that spreads and provides info here, I venture to the chans and other places and cannot unsee what I have seen in some cases. So I appreciate the time you guys put into getting info, editing info, and making it in convenient slices for us to spread.
View All Quotes

I'll echo this. I really appreciate people finding news and presenting the choice bits here.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:29:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#39]

View All Quotes

And now time for something completely different!

Monty Python - Military March

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:31:31 PM EDT
[#40]

I think that's a good word to describe the crop of new Team Members that the Riot Squad has sponsored since election day. And in my opinion most of them earned their membership with a single post. You certainly did, though I was too lazy and somebody else took care of business first. In my defense I did respond with a meme saying you should post more, but let's be real: second place is the first loser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoxSbHm4u5U

I really just put in a video from The Voice so FCSD2162 would have an excuse to call me a faggot for the hundredth time.
View Quote

PS:  Not FCSD, but...Faggot.      

PSS:  Is anyone else having riot call withdrawals like I am (even though I went to sleep on the last one and hung up on you guys, lol)?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#41]

I'll echo this. I really appreciate people finding news and presenting the choice bits here.
View All Quotes

Thirded!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#42]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_0hl51T9I
View All Quotes

I made it just past the minute mark and I'm already mucho iratus. The message is that questioning the results of an election undermines democracy and veers in the direction of fascism. I'll leave it to stronger people to watch the rest.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:35:51 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

I hate that woman with the fire of 87 million suns!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

x87.  I am tempted to start a twaztika account but I am researching how they put on a shadow ban and other things.  I want to hit the masses and not stuck in an echo chamber of fellow patriots. So far it seems the luck of the draw but looking to see if you post to someone's account or follow someone like DJT if your account now has an asterisks beside it and one report and..."your outta there."  

The other is looking to get past all the road blocks of images being scrubbed and modifying them to "pass" the sniff test (I guess only Joe would know...).  Not sure maybe I am digging down a hole that leads to the other side of the universe.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:37:01 PM EDT
[#46]
LOL at LA Mayor

View Quote

Shit like this makes it much easier to see where the phrase, "Eat the rich" comes from.  

lol

Fuck every single one of these political tyrants. I haven't and won't wear masks or stay home.  Matter of fact, that tempts me to fly into LA and walk the streets 24/7 waving and jeering at people wearing masks.  I'll make sure my bail is funded first though, lol.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#47]

I made it just past the minute mark and I'm already mucho iratus. The message is that questioning the results of an election undermines democracy and veers in the direction of fascism. I'll leave it to stronger people to watch the rest.
View All Quotes

Actually, I posted the wrong video, I meant to put Monty Python on to make you guys laugh, but I twittered her account with that first video.  You should see her recent twitter posts, she is having a virtual meltdown from the backlash lol.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:41:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#49]

Actually, I posted the wrong video, I meant to put Monty Python on to make you guys laugh, but I twittered her account with that first video.  You should see her recent twitter posts, she is having a virtual meltdown from the backlash lol.

View Quote

I guess I was late enough you had already posted the Monty Python super squad....

Links to her twastika account?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top