BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5100
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

x87.  I am tempted to start a twaztika account but I am researching how they put on a shadow ban and other things.  I want to hit the masses and not stuck in an echo chamber of fellow patriots. So far it seems the luck of the draw but looking to see if you post to someone's account or follow someone like DJT if your account now has an asterisks beside it and one report and..."your outta there."  

The other is looking to get past all the road blocks of images being scrubbed and modifying them to "pass" the sniff test (I guess only Joe would know...).  Not sure maybe I am digging down a hole that leads to the other side of the universe.
View Quote

I wouldn't be surprised if people have already been exploring the question of how much you need to alter an image so it's still recognizable to a human (elsewise what's the point?) but the social media code doesn't match it. Also I'll bet it's a bit of an arms race as both sides improve their code.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Like two souls can’t exist in the same body
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

@Everybodygotone, it would be great to hear from you more often.

And you should have an avatar. You are now a Team Member. If you log out and log in you should find that you're able to select an avatar.
View Quote

Yes and YES!

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Yeah. King Authur could bring friends and a come-a-long. Still ain't pulling out.
View Quote

Oh, well. Even if you're not going to fight, remember that Sparta needs sons.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:46:10 PM EDT
[#5]

I wouldn't be surprised if people have already been exploring the question of how much you need to alter an image so it's still recognizable to a human (elsewise what's the point?) but the social media code doesn't match it. Also I'll bet it's a bit of an arms race as both sides improve their code.
View Quote

You would be entirely correct.  We've been doing this for months in certain cases, lol.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Actually, I posted the wrong video, I meant to put Monty Python on to make you guys laugh, but I twittered her account with that first video.  You should see her recent twitter posts, she is having a virtual meltdown from the backlash lol.
View Quote

Oh, I get it. You're just toying with our emotions for your cruel enjoyment.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#7]

I guess I was late enough you had already posted the Monty Python super squad....

Links to her twastika account?
View Quote

https://mobile.twitter.com/elenaparent
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By djohn:

Yes and YES!

View Quote

I'll have what he's having.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:49:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#9]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

PS:  Not FCSD, but...Faggot.      

PSS:  Is anyone else having riot call withdrawals like I am (even though I went to sleep on the last one and hung up on you guys, lol)?
View Quote

Yep, I was hoping we could all get together this weekend and discuss this election fiasco.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#10]

I guess I was late enough you had already posted the Monty Python super squad....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Actually, I posted the wrong video, I meant to put Monty Python on to make you guys laugh, but I twittered her account with that first video.  You should see her recent twitter posts, she is having a virtual meltdown from the backlash lol.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:49:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#11]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

True.
But an enterprising PFC could probably produce paperwork saying he got a flu shot at Walgreens. Maybe not as easy for this thing.
View Quote

Well, let's just help that along then.

https://health.wyo.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:53:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Yep, I was hoping we could get together this weekend and discuss this election fiasco.
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

PS:  Not FCSD, but...Faggot.      

PSS:  Is anyone else having riot call withdrawals like I am (even though I went to sleep on the last one and hung up on you guys, lol)?

Yep, I was hoping we could get together this weekend and discuss this election fiasco.

I'd be into a call. After all it is Friday night. I've been on an early schedule, though, so you guys will have to be super entertaining to keep me awake.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:56:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#13]
Humm maybe old news but the DOT made a final ruling on service animals for air travel.

This final rule defines a service animal as a dog, regardless of breed, that is individually trained to do work or perform task for the benefit of a qualified individual with a disability including...snip, or other mental disability (all the others were pretty much physical).  

This final rule will require passengers with a disability traveling with a service animal to complete and submit to the airline a form, created by DOT, attesting to the animal's training and good behavior and certifying the animal is in good health.

It also allows the airlines to require this form more than 48 hours before the flight if the travel was made prior to that time.

I guess my service horse is now out....

I understand a true disability like a diabetic dog but the emotional support animal is DONE...good.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#14]

I'd be into a call. After all it is Friday night. I've been on an early schedule, though, so you guys will have to be super entertaining to keep me awake.
View Quote

What time you think?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#15]

What time you think?
View All Quotes

What time you think?

How about if we try at 7:00 Eastern and see if anyone is around?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Humm maybe old news but the DOT made a final ruling on service animals for air travel.

This final rule defines a service animal as a dog, regardless of breed, that is individually trained to do work or perform task for the benefit of a qualified individual with a disability including...snip, or other mental disability (all the others were pretty much physical).  

This final rule will require passengers with a disability traveling with a service animal to complete and submit to the airline a form, created by DOT, attesting to the animal's training and good behavior and certifying the animal is in good health.

It also allows the airlines to require this form more than 48 hours before the flight if the travel was made prior to that time.

I guess my service horse is now out....

I understand if a true disability like a diabetic dog but the emotional support animal is DONE...good.
View Quote

Ah man!

I just got Petey Possum too.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

I only see tweets of her saying that Biden won GA and other stuff (like those were not votes in the suitcases).  I wonder if she has scrubbed the rest or I need to follow an individual tweet.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
LOL at LA Mayor

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mayor-garcetti-bans-walking-latest-la-lockdown-begins

As we reported earlier this week, the order prohibits "all travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit," with limited exceptions.

"All travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit is prohibited, subject to the exceptions in Paragraph V."
View Quote

So . . .

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

I'm flexible on time as long as I don't miss dinner.

My wife gets pissed when I let it get cold. (she scares me, help)

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:05:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Ah man!

I just got Petey Possum too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/EoazT40W4AEITiD_jpg-1714841.JPG
View Quote

Eh...I want a lamp post, rope, and a list of names that should report to said lamp post..maybe I am just greedy though...
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Do you think we can wind this republic-saving business up by June or July.

I'm going to be a grandfather about that time, probably the first and last time. Triplets. Is that about like having my own fireteam following me around when they're older?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#25]

I only see tweets of her saying that Biden won GA and other stuff (like those were not votes in the suitcases).  I wonder if she has scrubbed the rest or I need to follow an individual tweet.
View All Quotes

Each one goes down rabbit holes that have people showing her evidence and telling her she was unhinged and unprofessional at the hearing yesterday.

Here's one to go down specifically.

https://mobile.twitter.com/elenaparent/status/1334858757046722567

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:15:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:15:25 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Well time to start hijacking the left's message and place it in there, get their shit flagged too.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:19:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#28]

Ah fuck, my days are numbered. I wasn't on that trip...thank you baby Jesus....

ETA..currently searching for Shaggy.....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:25:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

I'm going to be a grandfather about that time, probably the first and last time. Triplets. Is that about like having my own fireteam following me around when they're older?
View Quote

Congrats.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#30]
@Mr_Mowett

A 7pm riot call is too early for me, unless you're talking 7 in your time zone.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#31]

I think that's a good word to describe the crop of new Team Members that the Riot Squad has sponsored since election day. And in my opinion most of them earned their membership with a single post. You certainly did, though I was too lazy and somebody else took care of business first. In my defense I did respond with a meme saying you should post more, but let's be real: second place is the first loser.

Riot Thread is only as strong as the people here, and we need patriots and clear thinkers and as Zoolander might say people who write down words good. I figure making someone a Team Member is a way to say that their contribution has been noticed and appreciated and they should stick around.
View Quote

I certainly appreciate it, and I will try to be more involved, but I go days on end with no time to participate.  Other days, like the last 2, I'm working from home and can fart around take the occasional break to check Riot Squad.  Remember when this thread jumped 20 pages in a day, for weeks on end?  If antifa was sieging the White House like they're supposed to be you'd never hear from me, I'd always be a week behind.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

View Quote

Congratulations!

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

2 hours to get shit faced
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:50:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By yotlsk:

I certainly appreciate it, and I will try to be more involved, but I go days on end with no time to participate.  Other days, like the last 2, I'm working from home and can fart around take the occasional break to check Riot Squad.  Remember when this thread jumped 20 pages in a day, for weeks on end?  If antifa was sieging the White House like they're supposed to be you'd never hear from me, I'd always be a week behind.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By yotlsk:

I think that's a good word to describe the crop of new Team Members that the Riot Squad has sponsored since election day. And in my opinion most of them earned their membership with a single post. You certainly did, though I was too lazy and somebody else took care of business first. In my defense I did respond with a meme saying you should post more, but let's be real: second place is the first loser.

Riot Thread is only as strong as the people here, and we need patriots and clear thinkers and as Zoolander might say people who write down words good. I figure making someone a Team Member is a way to say that their contribution has been noticed and appreciated and they should stick around.

No worries. Your talent seems to lie in the great post that comes out of nowhere rather than a constant drip of post-whoring nonsense more frequent and lively engagement.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:53:38 PM EDT
[#37]
i had left over chili last night and moes for lunch it was battle at the alamo at work my ass lost
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:56:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#39]
@Mr_Mowett

A 7pm riot call is too early for me, unless you're talking 7 in your time zone.
View Quote

7:00 Eastern, but I'm just experimenting with an earlier time to see if anybody shows up, and as an excuse to start drinking at 3:00 my time thanks to chicken_rider's warning about showing up unprepared. If nobody is around or we don't find anything to talk about I'll try again a little later.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:58:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#40]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:
i had left over chili last night and moes for lunch it was battle at the alamo at work my ass lost
View Quote

So MA has fallen again....

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:00:44 PM EDT
[#41]

7:00 Eastern, but I'm just experimenting with an earlier time to see if anybody shows up, and as an excuse to start drinking at 3:00 my time thanks to chicken_rider's warning about showing up unprepared. If nobody is around or we don't find anything to talk about I'll try again a little later.
View Quote

already brought up snow blower, leaf blowed the drive way for the leaves im to lazy to pick up. snow tomorrow. captain is here ! not really a talker is there a way to have vid on but not my camera?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Be strong. We will lose many brave asses before the war is done.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

their tp is free tho
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

my stored mre's aren't getting any younger. I've heard tales....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#45]

I'm flexible on time as long as I don't miss dinner.

My wife gets pissed when I let it get cold. (she scares me, help)

View Quote

Riot call? Swords about the cross? The sound of distant drums? Happy hour?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#46]

already brought up snow blower, leaf blowed the drive way for the leaves im to lazy to pick up. snow tomorrow. captain is here ! not really a talker is there a way to have vid on but not my camera?
View All Quotes

It's just a voice call, no video because I don't want to spend the next couple of hours getting my hair just so.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Man. Y'all weren't kidding. I ventured into some GD election threads and it's always at least half negative.

I realize not winning is always a possibility, but damn, no need to bathe in it!

I'm staying here.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:05:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#48]

View All Quotes

As long as you're consuming your expired MREs with copious amounts of alcohol I don't see the problem.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#49]

I know that reference lol, that takes me back.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us (Original)
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:07:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:
Man. Y'all weren't kidding. I ventured into some GD election threads and it's always at least half negative.

I realize not winning is always a possibility, but damn, no need to bathe in it!

I'm staying here.
View Quote

Page / 5100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top