BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5101
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

It's just a voice call, no video because I don't want to spend the next couple of hours getting my hair just so.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

7:00 Eastern, but I'm just experimenting with an earlier time to see if anybody shows up, and as an excuse to start drinking at 3:00 my time thanks to chicken_rider's warning about showing up unprepared. If nobody is around or we don't find anything to talk about I'll try again a little later.

already brought up snow blower, leaf blowed the drive way for the leaves im to lazy to pick up. snow tomorrow. captain is here ! not really a talker is there a way to have vid on but not my camera?

It's just a voice call, no video because I don't want to spend the next couple of hours getting my hair just so.

And the rest of us don't want to have to bother to put on pants.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:
Man. Y'all weren't kidding. I ventured into some GD election threads and it's always at least half negative.

I realize not winning is always a possibility, but damn, no need to bathe in it!

I'm staying here.
View Quote

well still sneak out to shit post
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:11:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Man. Y'all weren't kidding. I ventured into some GD election threads and it's always at least half negative.

I realize not winning is always a possibility, but damn, no need to bathe in it!

I'm staying here.
View Quote

Wise decision. Doom and gloom.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View Quote

i wear a shirt in my house 3 days a year thanksgiving Christmas Easter while my parents are here
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

What is this 5 letter word you speak....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Replaced by folks like Corey Lewandowski and Dave Bossie.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#10]
was there someone here inquiring about right to repair? it was a question on ballot again here for some reason
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:27:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Had one my pics printed up on acrylic. Turned out super nice. 30x20

Cell phone pics don’t do it justice. Has a beautiful gloss and deep color.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Certainly dont feel guilty doing phone calls, each person does what they can, everyone has their strengths and are in position at various times to make a difference.

Posting gifs is super easy.

Find one you like, like the one I used.  Copy the link for it or download to device.

When you reply, hit the photo icon at top of your message, then paste the link in.

Or, at bottom of your post, hit media, find the gif you downloaded, and select it, then hit upload.  Fun and hilarity ensues!

https://pa1.narvii.com/6159/c9eab393e3028370de11b515d67f739cb93b85fb_hq.gif

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:35:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By dbmers:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/CB22739E-50A9-4974-837D-8B6716A87B59_jpe-1714945.JPG
View Quote

there's a glass place i think fracture that would be neat for christmas presents
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Didn’t work
View All Quotes

Didn’t work

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:51:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#16]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/CB22739E-50A9-4974-837D-8B6716A87B59_jpe-1714945.JPG
View Quote

I have an EPSON Stylus Pro 3880.  I did a few of my own but even with the hardware/software to convert my screen to calibrate to my printer it just didn't have the same pop.  I thought about doing a metal print or two but never got around to it before I was deployed.  Since then probably never touched anything but my D810 and a couple of lenses.  I have a pelican case with 3 lenses that only take the 52mm drop in filters and haven't touched them.  Shame because I bought some really good RRS stuff including a gimble head just to sit in the closet.....  I tried my hand as astro-photograpy as well, even have an Orion Sirius Pro telescope mount I used a rail to mount my stuff on.  The picture in my avatar is actually one from my camera during the 2017 eclipse.  I have no excuses anymore.  I guess I have been buying a different type optic that mounts on a rail lately....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:52:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I have an EPSON Stylus Pro 7700 (I think its a 7700 but not positive, takes paper on the roll).  I did a few of my own but even with the hardware/software to convert my screen to calibrate to my printer it just didn't have the same pop.  I thought about doing a metal print or two but never got around to it before I was deployed.  Since then probably never touched anything but my D810 and a couple of lenses.  I have a pelican case with 3 lenses that only take the 52mm drop in filters and haven't touched them.  Shame because I bought some really good RRS stuff including a gimble head just to sit in the closet.....  I tried my hand as astro-photograpy as well, even have an Orion Sirius Pro telescope mount I used a rail to mount my stuff on.  The picture in my avatar is actually one from my camera during the 2017 eclipse.  I have no excuses anymore.  I guess I have been buying a different type optic that mounts on a rail lately....
View All Quotes

I have an EPSON Stylus Pro 7700 (I think its a 7700 but not positive, takes paper on the roll).  I did a few of my own but even with the hardware/software to convert my screen to calibrate to my printer it just didn't have the same pop.  I thought about doing a metal print or two but never got around to it before I was deployed.  Since then probably never touched anything but my D810 and a couple of lenses.  I have a pelican case with 3 lenses that only take the 52mm drop in filters and haven't touched them.  Shame because I bought some really good RRS stuff including a gimble head just to sit in the closet.....  I tried my hand as astro-photograpy as well, even have an Orion Sirius Pro telescope mount I used a rail to mount my stuff on.  The picture in my avatar is actually one from my camera during the 2017 eclipse.  I have no excuses anymore.  I guess I have been buying a different type optic that mounts on a rail lately....

I have a couple prints on canvas.  Night and day.  Metal and acrylic are the way to go. A little pricey but nice.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:56:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Dude that's awesome
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Dude that's awesome

Thanks!  I have a couple more in mind from my photos.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:56:57 PM EDT
[#20]
release their fucking names already

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, my old grade schools would call that goulash all day long. But then we didn't have a sizeable Hungarian population anywhere nearby.
View Quote

My mother, bless her heart, was of humble means.   She served us children panfried hamburger with Franco American canned spaghetti mixed in and called it 'goulash'.

Army served me chili-mac more times than I care to mention, but on a cold day in the field it went down just fine.

When I was in Germany and had real 'goulash' I was blown away.  Real goulash is an amazing mix of spices and ingredients.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#22]

lol I love it, the times in a photo.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#23]

I have a couple prints on canvas.  Night and day.  Metal and acrylic are the way to go. A little pricey but nice.
View Quote

Yeah, not sure what todays cost is but think a metal print back then for a 20x30 was like 400 and up depending on colors (its been a while since I looked).  I just don't have anything quite that worthy.  My photo editing skills are non-existant.  I played with PS but had the best luck with Nikon Capture but they stopped supporting it.  A two year old has better skills than me, I honestly can look at a photo and can't tell what it needs.  I start playing with sliders and other things and make it worse.  I start over and go the other direction and have the same result.  I need a photo editing guide for totally stupid, the editing for dummies was above my head.....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:06:34 PM EDT
[#24]

Yeah, not sure what todays cost is but think a metal print back then for a 20x30 was like 400 and up depending on colors (its been a while since I looked).  I just don't have anything quite that worthy.  My photo editing skills are non-existant.  I played with PS but had the best luck with Nikon Capture but they stopped supporting it.  A two year old has better skills than me, I honestly can look at a photo and can't tell what it needs.  I start playing with sliders and other things and make it worse.  I start over and go the other direction and have the same result.  I need a photo editing guide for totally stupid, the editing for dummies was above my head.....
View All Quotes

Oh yeah they aren’t that much at least not where I buy them from. This 30x20 was 99.00.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By HBAR16:

My mother, bless her heart, was of humble means.   She served us children panfried hamburger with Franco American canned spaghetti mixed in and called it 'goulash'.

Army served me chili-mac more times than I care to mention, but on a cold day in the field it went down just fine.

When I was in Germany and had real 'goulash' I was blown away.  Real goulash is an amazing mix of spices and ingredients.
View Quote

Thats my fetish...

Yes.....if my taste buds were given a mentally disturbed rating it would go right up there with Jeffery Dahmer.....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Stuffed chicken with jalapeño and cream cheese wrapped in bacon.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Panfried hamburger and franco american spaghetti was comfort food at my grandparents.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes
Yeah, my old grade schools would call that goulash all day long. But then we didn't have a sizeable Hungarian population anywhere nearby.

The difference between what we call something and what that actual thing is can be impressive.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#29]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/2EAB5562-DD3B-419F-B4FD-00705206D14C-1715004.jpg
View Quote

when you pull the pin do these explode?

looks very tasty
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Thats my fetish...

Yes.....if my taste buds were given a mentally disturbed rating it would go right up there with Jeffery Dahmer.....
View Quote

You sir have a broken soul... and digestive system... lol
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#31]

I'm staying here.
View Quote

That and the trolls feeding it, it's pretty sad.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Harder to pull a Toobin.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#33]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/2EAB5562-DD3B-419F-B4FD-00705206D14C-1715004.jpg
View Quote

I’ve noticed in addition to wood fired oven pizza you have a penchant for stuffed chicken.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

when you pull the pin do these explode?

looks very tasty
View Quote

Well we will know if I fail to post after it’s done.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By GS_mk2:

I’ve noticed in addition to wood fired oven pizza you have a penchant for stuffed chicken.
View Quote

It’s the way to eat it.  Life is too short for boring cuisine
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:05:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:09:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

How was track day?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

How was track day?
Well... funny story. The tickets were for December 3rd of 2021... Wife was mortified.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Clown world.  Meanwhile a bar owner in NYC who got arrested for opening during Covid has been charged with a hate crime...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Clown world.  Meanwhile a bar owner in NYC who got arrested for opening during Covid has been charged with a hate crime...
A hate crime? Seriously?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Riot Call is live.

To join you can go to Skype and search for "William Mowett" and send me a message, or point a browser to https://join.skype.com/L1hkJCKgJfwD.

And @Cecenrse, I know you can't make it yet so I'll make sure nobody says anything interesting until you show up.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:11:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#40]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:11:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#41]
See two posts up.

@30calTBLkid

@AJumbo

@AZNetEng

@BethanyHatch

@BirddogSC

@Connor327

@Cecenrse

@Doodles

@elcope

@FCSD2162

@Hollywood_Shooter

@hiyaboa

@ki_soarer

@mercersfinest4

@navvet89

@mb300sd

@Mr_Psmith

@sharkman6

@Strykewolf

@tads

@Truman_Sparks
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:14:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Well... funny story. The tickets were for December 3rd of 2021... Wife was mortified.
View All Quotes

How was track day?

No fuckin' way! LOL!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:14:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#43]
Riot Call is live.

To join you can go to Skype and search for "William Mowett" and send me a message, or point a browser to https://join.skype.com/L1hkJCKgJfwD.

And @Cecenrse, I know you can't make it yet so I'll make sure nobody says anything interesting until you show up.
View Quote

It’s early, I’ll be along in a bit
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

She tried, so I love her anyway, lol.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:20:15 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:22:45 PM EDT
[#47]
See two posts up.

View Quote

@Mr_Mowett

I could be mistaken, but I don't think the @s work if you put more than five (I think) in a single post.
Trying to finish up my TPS report. Should be along shortly.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 8:24:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top