Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Currently:
Delete ?=nn  at the end of the link.   The nn is two numbers ... in this case 19
View Quote

Ah!  Never have that issue on  my phone or labtop.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:17:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#2]
Nope
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

o its still on
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Aww I missed it! I was meeting Dinesh D'Souza

o its still on

Yeah, it went until 5:00 a.m. Eastern.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#4]

i was shit faced and passed out before it started but joined hours later. but yea comments were made and someone decided that it was not appropriate voiced it and left. not sure what they expected
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Someone got pissed?

i was shit faced and passed out before it started but joined hours later. but yea comments were made and someone decided that it was not appropriate voiced it and left. not sure what they expected

Pissed isn’t the correct word and the person came back. Also he had a lot to contribute to the call afterwards.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:32:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#5]
More from the city of light:

The firefighters arrive, the fires are extinguished. The facade is browned, the interior of the agency ransacked. A resident films from his window. The police advance.

The #blackblock regroups on the side of avenue Gambetta and in the middle, gas

And bumping the livestream:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=384725332734829&ref=watch_permalink

ETA: RT is on the scene, too: https://www.facebook.com/RTnews/videos/704809563785693
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Lol don't even trip, I didn't hear anything extreme except for all the dick talk.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:

wasn't me. who is the guy upset about it?

Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Wasn't me. EVERYONE knows I am a very even tempered rational, logical person. I have repeatedly advised anger control to you guys. That said, riot call is meant to be among friends where we can speak our minds without normal restraint. If nothing else, it"s for blowing off steam, obtaining emotional support and to take our minds off of the whole issue for a few moments.

Don't let yourselves develop anger and divisions  between friendlies.

Lol don't even trip, I didn't hear anything extreme except for all the dick talk.

I think the best part of the call was when we came up with the viral marketing scheme where we'd post vague hints of spicy content the next morning. If we get the numbers up I might quit my day job.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Meanwhile, in GEORGIA:

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:42:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#8]

ETA:  I'm looking, but can't find any livestreams of this.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
So how many demerits if you fall asleep during riot call and don't wake up until its over....

I know it was after 4:30am if that counts.  I would imagine shortly after that though.....  I found the brick wall the hard way.....
View Quote

Did you snore through the call?

Paris is looking sporty, or close to it........

I really miss watching the lefties riot, and then get beat down like the criminals they are.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Did you snore through the call?

I really miss watching the lefties riot, and then get beat down like the criminals they are.
View Quote

Yeah but I prefer lefties in our country getting the beating.  I admit with France's immigration policy I would be pissed as well but that is another topic all together.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

jesus h. christ.
View Quote

You surprised Clark?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:09:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

View Quote

Me too....I want to see this.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:09:56 PM EDT
[#13]

You surprised Clark?
View Quote

Surprised?  No.  Disgusted?  You betcha.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Odd, drunken shit talking is a staple but I've never heard anyone actually get mad

Well what happens on the call, stays on the call
View Quote

That was the idea anyway.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By cody22:

View Quote

No can find a stream.
Bummer.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:17:52 PM EDT
[#16]

No can find a stream.
Bummer.
View All Quotes

No can find a stream.
Bummer.

Yup, still no luck here either.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Someone got pissed?
View Quote

I seriously thought the guy was joking at first. I tried to calm him down and say look bro we're all on the same side here. Then he called me an ugly hate filled man. Then I was like hey! I may be ugly and hate filled... but um what was the third thing you said??
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#18]
So how many demerits if you fall asleep during riot call and don't wake up until its over....

I know it was after 4:30am if that counts.  I would imagine shortly after that though.....  I found the brick wall the hard way.....
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#20]

I seriously thought the guy was joking at first. I tried to calm him down and say look bro we're all on the same side here. Then he called me an ugly hate filled man. Then I was like hey! I may be ugly and hate filled... but um what was the third thing you said??
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Yeah but I prefer lefties in our country getting the beating.  I admit with France's immigration policy I would be pissed as well but that is another topic all together.
View Quote

France is a lost cause.  The demographics have already shifted.  Europe as we know it is dead.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:32:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#22]

View Quote

You’re not a cotton headed bunny muggins...
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I'm glad you posted that, it's one of my favorite Crockett stories.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Originally Posted By Byrdman007:
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/12/03/1500-stimulus-checks-for-covid-19-shots-how-one-plan-would-work.html

Americans want more stimulus checks. The government wants them to get Covid-19 vaccinations. One former politician has a plan that aims to please both.

Fuck him.  $1500, $15,000 or $150,000 this ole girl would just still laugh in their faces. I didn't need the first check, but took it and it went straight into an investment account.  Maybe it's only fair, lol.

Well sure...bribery works so well in government, lets try it on the public.

It's not new. Hello, welfare state. SSI. Medicare, medicaid.

https://fee.org/resources/not-your-to-give/

"'Well, my friend; I may as well own up. You have got me there. But certainly nobody will complain that a great and rich country like ours should give the insignificant sum of $20,000 to relieve its suffering women and children, particularly with a full and overflowing Treasury, and I am sure, if you had been there, you would have done just as I did.'

"'It is not the amount, Colonel, that I complain of; it is the principle. In the first place, the government ought to have in the Treasury no more than enough for its legitimate purposes. But that has nothing to do with the question. The power of collecting and disbursing money at pleasure is the most dangerous power that can be intrusted to man, particularly under our system of collecting revenue by a tariff, which reaches every man in the country, no matter how poor he may be, and the poorer he is the more he pays in proportion to his means. What is worse, it presses upon him without his knowledge where the weight centers, for there is not a man in the United States who can ever guess how much he pays to the government. So you see, that while you are contributing to relieve one, you are drawing it from thousands who are even worse off than he. If you had the right to give anything, the amount was simply a matter of discretion with you, and you had as much right to give $20,000,000 as $20,000. If you have the right to give to one, you have the right to give to all; and, as the Constitution neither defines charity nor stipulates the amount, you are at liberty to give to any and everything which you may believe, or profess to believe, is a charity, and to any amount you may think proper. You will very easily perceive what a wide door this would open for fraud and corruption and favoritism, on the one hand, and for robbing the people on the other. No, Colonel, Congress has no right to give charity. Individual members may give as much of their own money as they please, but they have no right to touch a dollar of the public money for that purpose. If twice as many houses had been burned in this county as in Georgetown , neither you nor any other member of Congress would have thought of appropriating a dollar for our relief. There are about two hundred and forty members of Congress. If they had shown their sympathy for the sufferers by contributing each one week's pay, it would have made over $13,000. There are plenty of wealthy men in and around Washington who could have given $20,000 without depriving themselves of even a luxury of life. The congressmen chose to keep their own money, which, if reports be true, some of them spend not very creditably; and the people about Washington , no doubt, applauded you for relieving them from the necessity of giving by giving what was not yours to give. The people have delegated to Congress, by the Constitution, the power to do certain things. To do these, it is authorized to collect and pay moneys, and for nothing else. Everything beyond this is usurpation, and a violation of the Constitution.

"'So you see, Colonel, you have violated the Constitution in what I consider a vital point. It is a precedent fraught with danger to the country, for when Congress once begins to stretch its power beyond the limits of the Constitution, there is no limit to it, and no security for the people. I have no doubt you acted honestly, but that does not make it any better, except as far as you are personally concerned, and you see that I cannot vote for you.'

I'm glad you posted that, it's one of my favorite Crockett stories.
The Godfathers - Birth, School, Work, Death

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

You're not a cotton headed bunny muggins...
View All Quotes

You're not a cotton headed bunny muggins...

Gettin' all Christmassy in here.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:35:58 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Vraiment:

Avenue of the #Republique smoke is cracked in the procession of the #MarcheDesLibertes

"Karma police" on a sign instead of the #Republique at #Paris

Detonations and tear gas from rue du Temple, near Place de la #republique

The detonations resonate in the #Republique

The BRAV intervenes on the other side of the square, pushing aside a protester. Another is arrested.

Air épicé!
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

https://i.imgur.com/7nyaY81.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:43:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#27]
Ok.... which one of you fools was using extremist language in riot call ??
View Quote

I didn't hear any.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#28]
I keep this picture on my desktop.

I still like everyone else wonder..... will we accept a loss with a picture like this?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:44:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

When that snowFLAKE comes to your rescue you need to reevaluate some things.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:53:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
I keep this picture on my desktop.

I still like everyone else wonder..... will we accept a loss with a picture like this?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/323787/PA45_jpg-1716291.JPG
View Quote

Absolutely not.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

I'll see that, and raise Roy Orbison's "I Drove All Night".  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5N9IHqqGcA
View Quote

Great tune and vid.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:00:24 PM EDT
[#33]
So after talking with the AWESOME guys at esstac. I kept the L210's for Marisa and 'acquired' a multicam Daeodon Ass for her.

I got the regular Daeodon, with 4401's. And that was after setting us up with Belts. I should buy stock in esstac.

View Quote

So say we all.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:12:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#34]

View Quote

Sorry I'm late but France streams. All calm now.

Live Now Media
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

So say we all.
View All Quotes
So after talking with the AWESOME guys at esstac. I kept the L210's for Marisa and 'acquired' a multicam Daeodon Ass for her.

I got the regular Daeodon, with 4401's. And that was after setting us up with Belts. I should buy stock in esstac.

So say we all.

They got my $$$$$....not sure to or this...

In this case get both....
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

This is the way
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Some pics from breakfast prepping... I baked the end of the bag of potatoes left over from Thanksgiving a couple days ago. I slid em in the refrigerator to keep em until this AM.

Slice and cubed up and into some vegetable oil. Seasoned with salt and pepper, a little dillo dust and some garlic.

At about the halfway point I add a mix of chiles, jalapenos and onions that I keep a bowl of in the fridge in pickle juice.

I took a hunk of the brisket that I had left over from last weekend as well. A slice of the flat that cubes up easily as well. Add it in and toss it to mix well, and finish browning the potatoes. The meat re-heats well and is as tender as the day I took it off the smoker.

After finishing the browning of the batch I place it on paper towels to soak up left over oil, then I bag the mix in 1 cup portions and into the freezer it goes.

Because I am a wonderful husband I made my wife a small quesadilla of the filling with some shredded cheddar and monterrey jack cheese.

Her smile when I surprised her with it was priceless.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

https://i.imgur.com/7nyaY81.jpg

View Quote

I like your style!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. - Charles Caleb Colton

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Some pics from breakfast prepping... I baked the end of the bag of potatoes left over from Thanksgiving a couple days ago. I slid em in the refrigerator to keep em until this AM.

Slice and cubed up and into some vegetable oil. Seasoned with salt and pepper, a little dillo dust and some garlic.

At about the halfway point I add a mix of chiles, jalapenos and onions that I keep a bowl of in the fridge in pickle juice.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_112824-1716341.jpg

I took a hunk of the brisket that I had left over from last weekend as well. A slice of the flat that cubes up easily as well. Add it in and toss it to mix well, and finish browning the potatoes. The meat re-heats well and is as tender as the day I took it off the smoker.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_112935-1716342.jpg

After finishing the browning of the batch I place it on paper towels to soak up left over oil, then I bag the mix in 1 cup portions and into the freezer it goes.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_114335-1716343.jpg

Because I am a wonderful husband I made my wife a small quesadilla of the filling with some shredded cheddar and monterrey jack cheese.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_114331-1716344.jpg

View Quote

I like how you roll. That looks awesome.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

View Quote

A fucking hell yeah!!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Add some scrambled eggs one morning, a handful of shredded cheese and a couple of tortillas and you have a tasty Brisket Breakfast Burrito!
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:38:22 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#44]
From the Live Now Media feed something going on in Germany.

France feeds are gone.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#45]

France is a lost cause.  The demographics have already shifted.  Europe as we know it is dead.
View Quote

Makes me sick, it was awesome.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:44:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#46]
Have not read but topic in GD.....

Kyle's lawyer quits

ETA....Not sure what to think of it, from reading the CA lawyer was up to his ears in debt and then to handle the funds for Kyle's donations but a "conflict of interest" into his defense.  I just hope Lin Wood can be more involved after he fixes the election BS.  Maybe wishful thinking on my part.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

I literally do not have to search for good memes with Cece here. They just show up. Like the dirty clothes disappear and reappear as freshly laundered shirts in the closet and clean undies in the drawer. I don't believe in magic, but ....
View Quote

The unicorn roams the forest, and appears as if magic...believe!!

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:46:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By djohn:

Vraiment:

Avenue of the #Republique smoke is cracked in the procession of the #MarcheDesLibertes

"Karma police" on a sign instead of the #Republique at #Paris

Detonations and tear gas from rue du Temple, near Place de la #republique

The detonations resonate in the #Republique

The BRAV intervenes on the other side of the square, pushing aside a protester. Another is arrested.

Air épicé!
View Quote

Uh, no hablo Frenchie
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top