User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:51:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

I can't say would I would like to happen to her, but before that she needs to inform who set this up and give ALL the evidence to hunt these people down.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:54:06 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Tricky tricky!

Will she fry?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

I think the best part of the call was when we came up with the viral marketing scheme where we'd post vague hints of spicy content the next morning. If we get the numbers up I might quit my day job.
View Quote

Even when a plan sounds stupid...if it works, it is NOT stupid.

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:59:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#5]
View Quote

See this is the problem with fraud, once you doubt the system something like that can’t be excused as “the ballots wouldn’t scan”.  

This whole thing has dropped my faith in elections to zero.  The lack of law enforcement action(so far) and the open democratic pushback is unreal
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:08:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Who decides if you get the big shield or the little shield?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Even when a plan sounds stupid...if it works, it is NOT stupid.

View Quote

Oh, good, 'cause all my plans sound stupid.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Not just Ruby they all were. Watch the girl in the yellow behind Ruby she does it also.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

my MIRA order is out for delivery.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

See this is the problem with fraud, once you doubt the system something like that can't be excused as "the ballots wouldn't scan".  

This whole thing has dropped my faith in elections to zero.  The lack of law enforcement action(so far) and the open democratic pushback is unreal
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

See this is the problem with fraud, once you doubt the system something like that can't be excused as "the ballots wouldn't scan".  

And the fraud is built in. They could have had a unique barcode on each ballot and made it completely impossible to count a given ballot twice. This also would mean we had a timestamped record of the exact moment when a ballot was read in, not just a magical spike in the counts for Biden.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Some pics from breakfast prepping... I baked the end of the bag of potatoes left over from Thanksgiving a couple days ago. I slid em in the refrigerator to keep em until this AM.

Slice and cubed up and into some vegetable oil. Seasoned with salt and pepper, a little dillo dust and some garlic.

At about the halfway point I add a mix of chiles, jalapenos and onions that I keep a bowl of in the fridge in pickle juice.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_112824-1716341.jpg

I took a hunk of the brisket that I had left over from last weekend as well. A slice of the flat that cubes up easily as well. Add it in and toss it to mix well, and finish browning the potatoes. The meat re-heats well and is as tender as the day I took it off the smoker.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_112935-1716342.jpg

After finishing the browning of the batch I place it on paper towels to soak up left over oil, then I bag the mix in 1 cup portions and into the freezer it goes.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_114335-1716343.jpg

Because I am a wonderful husband I made my wife a small quesadilla of the filling with some shredded cheddar and monterrey jack cheese.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_114331-1716344.jpg

Her smile when I surprised her with it was priceless.
View Quote

for a guy that cooks as much as you, you need to get away from those non stick pans.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#12]

The unicorn roams the forest, and appears as if magic...believe!!

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:16:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#13]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Not just Ruby they all were. Watch the girl in the yellow behind Ruby she does it also.
View All Quotes

The third woman does it too but only to some of the ballots.

This some clown world bullshit, unbelievable.

Wonder if they had cameras in Philly or Detroit? Not that there’s a chance in hell those wouldn’t have been deleted by now
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:17:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#15]
nvrmnd
does the rona make you color blind?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

View All Quotes

I just have surplus Swiss filters for mine. I'm thinking, given that they're Swiss, hermetically sealed, and non carcinogenic, they'd be fine for riot air.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:18:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#17]
nvrmnd
does the rona make you color blind?
View Quote

Meatgazing does

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Cant say what I would like either, not coc compliant...

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

I just have surplus Swiss filters for mine. I'm thinking, given that they're Swiss, hermetically sealed, and non carcinogenic, they'd be fine for riot air.
View Quote

I'm hoping I'll be flush enough this time next year to go cheap and deep on filters.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:19:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Cant say what I would like either, not coc compliant...

https://im7.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-7-ada85ec27d08.gif
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Any special ingredient or miracle grow to make my freedom seeds sprout that much faster, besides money.....
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:21:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#23]

I'm hoping I'll be flush enough this time next year to go cheap and deep on filters.
View All Quotes

One of each type of filter is what I have coming now - that's enough - I hope - to get-out-fast.  Gonna need a lot more of each type to be able to sustain a fight.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Some pics from breakfast prepping... I baked the end of the bag of potatoes left over from Thanksgiving a couple days ago. I slid em in the refrigerator to keep em until this AM.

Slice and cubed up and into some vegetable oil. Seasoned with salt and pepper, a little dillo dust and some garlic.

At about the halfway point I add a mix of chiles, jalapenos and onions that I keep a bowl of in the fridge in pickle juice.

I took a hunk of the brisket that I had left over from last weekend as well. A slice of the flat that cubes up easily as well. Add it in and toss it to mix well, and finish browning the potatoes. The meat re-heats well and is as tender as the day I took it off the smoker.

After finishing the browning of the batch I place it on paper towels to soak up left over oil, then I bag the mix in 1 cup portions and into the freezer it goes.

Because I am a wonderful husband I made my wife a small quesadilla of the filling with some shredded cheddar and monterrey jack cheese.

View Quote

I believe we discussed just how quickly I could be in your AO to dine with you and the Mrs.  You must have a penchant for living life dangerously.  An ex-roommate that I would like to visit lives in Phoenix  anyway, lol.  Two birds, one stone kind of thing.

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:25:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#25]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Any special ingredient or miracle grow to make my freedom seeds sprout that much faster, besides money.....
View All Quotes

I've been doing it wrong, I thought you had to leave them in a box together and they would breed.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#27]

One of each type of filter is what I have coming now - that's enough - I hope - to get-out-fast.  Gonna need a lot more of each type to be able to sustain a fight.
View Quote

I have one regular filter and 2 spicy filters from MIRA.  I admit I didn't look for anything else.  Is there a different threat I am not thinking of.  I will say forest fires happen but we usually have enough rain to keep that from being a national headline.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:29:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#28]

This one post pretty much tells the story boys.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:34:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:34:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#31]

I have one regular filter and 2 spicy filters from MIRA.  I admit I didn't look for anything else.  Is there a different threat I am not thinking of.  I will say forest fires happen but we usually have enough rain to keep that from being a national headline.
View Quote

I was thinking spice; nuke; smoke.
- oh - and rona.  forgot rona.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:35:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#32]

I've been doing it wrong, I thought you had to leave them in a box together and they would breed.  
View All Quotes

At this point I am hoping they are asexual, to try and determine which types to put in the same ammo can and have a high success ratio without in-vitro fertilization would be difficult ....
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#33]

I was thinking spice; nuke; smoke.
View Quote

I am not going to lie, I think an EMP is a much higher risk that a nuke.  Toss it and let people self destruct.  I think they did a study if someone dropped an EMP over the central US.  Half the US would die before the 9 month mark.  How long does nuclear fallout last Vs 9 months, YMMV.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:44:44 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Ok that went a different direction
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#37]

Ok that went a different direction
View Quote

Yeah, I didn't see that one coming.....

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:50:00 PM EDT
[#38]

I am not going to lie, I think an EMP is a much higher risk that a nuke.  Toss it and let people self destruct.  I think they did a study if someone dropped an EMP over the central US.  Half the US would die before the 9 month mark.  How long does nuclear fallout last Vs 9 months, YMMV.
View Quote

see my edit.  I forgot rona.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

and I live close enough to enough reasons that I could end up having a cloud blow my way.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:54:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:58:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#41]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Have we done this one yet?
View Quote

If the translation is correct that doesn’t surprise me a bit.  The amount of international involvement in our elections needs to get exposed along with the fraud.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Have we done this one yet?
View Quote

Nope, I saw that early this am.

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:02:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:06:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
I keep this picture on my desktop.

I still like everyone else wonder..... will we accept a loss with a picture like this?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/323787/PA45_jpg-1716291.JPG
View Quote

It serves to prove we didn’t lose.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#45]

When that snowFLAKE comes to your rescue you need to reevaluate some things.
View Quote

Well we can see it... too bad Crenshaw can’t.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#46]

and I live close enough to enough reasons that I could end up having a cloud blow my way.  
View Quote

I practiced mask clearing with an M17A1 enough to say that the only thing I really don't like the position and shape of the exhalation valve on the C7, but then maybe it's not necessary to clear it by blowing air out of the mask by way of around the face?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:07:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#47]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/george-bush-jr-appointed-judge-enforced-courts-ruling-removing-10-commandments-alabama-courthouse-denies-lin-wood-suit-georgia/

Judge William Pryor declined today Lin Wood’s appeal and request to “enjoin certification of the general election results [in Georgia], to secure a new recount under different rules, and to establish new rules for an upcoming runoff election”. Judge Pryor for the 11th Circuit is famous for enforcing a radical judge’s ruling to remove the…

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/news/politics/2020/12/05/trump-campaign-files-lawsuit-seeking-new-presidential-election-in-georgia/

Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit Seeking New Presidential Election In Georgia. Too Much Corruption Has Been Revealed.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:10:19 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I pissed myself.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:11:26 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:12:01 PM EDT
[#50]

I practiced mask clearing with an M17A1 enough to say that the only thing I really don't like the position and shape of the exhalation valve on the C7, but then maybe it's not necessary to clear it by blowing air out of the mask by way of around the face?
View Quote

well I didn't shave for nothun'
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top