Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
There seems to be some questions if this is the same politician, Elena Parent, also handling ballots.  I don't think it's the same person, but others do.

View Quote

That might have explained her outrage and wild eyes and accusations at the hearing realizing there were cameras filming the processing of votes.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

That might have explained her outrage and wild eyes and accusations at the hearing realizing there were cameras filming the processing of votes.
View Quote

Girl in the picture much longer fuller hair.  I don't think that's her.  The blond on the other hand very possible .
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Is that real??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
https://i.ibb.co/MVkGVQz/Screenshot-20201205-154614-com-parler-parler.jpg

Taken from another thread for obvious reasons, lol.

Is that real??

I actually did see it on Ruby's site a few days ago before it all got pulled down, lets' just say Ruby has a LOT of evidence on her cell phone since she likes to brag and snitch on everyone around her.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#4]
There seems to be some questions if this is the same politician, Elena Parent, also handling ballots.  I don't think it's the same person, but others do.

View Quote

Sure is a strong resemblance
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

They are even wearing the same face masks as at the hearing lol.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#6]

I actually did see it on Ruby's site a few days ago before it all got pulled down, lets' just say Ruby has a LOT of evidence on her cell phone since she likes to brag and snitch on everyone around her.
View All Quotes

Is that real??

I don't know. Even stupid people are not normally THAT stupid in admitting shit. Plus, we have clearly seen that Kemp/SOS do not give a shit.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:37:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Not sure if this was posted previously.

Body cam footage of a 2019 arrest of George Floyd. Played out almost the same. Spastic George Floyd, moving his hands after having a gun drawn on him, possession of drugs, eating some drugs to avoid being caught with them, begging not to be shot by police while their weapons where still holstered, "I cant breathe" "my mama just died, mama help me" "dont shot me officer" etc etc etc.

My heart (not sarcastically) breaks how bad choice drugs/violent crime/prison broke this guy down to either violent bully/bouncer or sniveling wreck.

Hope the jury gets to see this video. It really sheds light onto his behavior. He was a time bomb waiting to self destruct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEc3TKTI4yI
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

The Today Show used her video (chopping out the context) to make her look like she was just mad about her business, not mad about the hypocrisy.

33 Million Brace For Coronavirus Stay-At-Home Orders In California | Sunday TODAY
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:39:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

I don't know. Even stupid people are not normally THAT stupid in admitting shit. Plus, we have clearly seen that Kemp/SOS do not give a shit.
View All Quotes

Is that real??

I've worked with the type before, people that like to inject drama into every aspect of their lives do this.   Skip to 2:40 in the video here to get an idea of the stuff she posted on various media and recorded on her phone.  Their own pride is what will be their downfall.

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#11]
+33
Insuring the integrity of our elections
Since 2020
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#12]
3600?

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

I have 4 Springfields. 1911 loaded, XD .45 XDM .40 and XDM 9.  They are fantastic guns.  My carry is the XDM.40
They stopped making the XDM in .40 too bad.  They are retooling to 10mm I think they will likely get out if .40 all together.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dmjung:

Well, I walked back from the precipice after a little googling. I have several XD and XDM pistols and like them--they happen to fit my hand and point well for me. The 10mm XDM comp model with the 5.25" barrel is unobtanium. I was kind of thinking I should get one for each of the triplets for when they get old enough. Of course, these XDM's would all need to be broke in and I could at least do that for the kids in case I don't live that long.

I have 4 Springfields. 1911 loaded, XD .45 XDM .40 and XDM 9.  They are fantastic guns.  My carry is the XDM.40
They stopped making the XDM in .40 too bad.  They are retooling to 10mm I think they will likely get out if .40 all together.

I never felt the itch for .40 although I think my younger daughter has dabbled in it. But 10mm appeals to my sensibilities so maybe next year--at least I'm on a notification list now. :)

The first pistol my wife bought me was a Springfield 1911 Govt that coincidentally had a 007 serial number.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#14]

I've worked with the type before, people that like to inject drama into every aspect of their lives do this.   Skip to 2:40 in the video here to get an idea of the stuff she posted on various media and recorded on her phone.  Their own pride is what will be their downfall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsU-CXcJ4Lg
View Quote

Folks like that often suffer from the Dunning Kruger effect.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

Is that real??

She wasn't admitting, she was bragging.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Since 2020
View Quote

Once upon a time when Georgia state senator Elena Parent pretended to care about the integrity of our elections:

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By djohn:

Once upon a time when Georgia state senator Elena Parent pretended to care about the integrity of our elections:

View All Quotes
Since 2020

The second tweet is more interesting
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#18]

The second tweet is more interesting
View Quote

That IS interesting.

So much swamp. So little time.

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:30:51 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

The wild eyes is because ... she cra...
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

I honestly thought she was on drugs.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#21]

I honestly thought she was on drugs.
View Quote

For her TDS?
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:38:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#24]
+33
Since 2020
View Quote

I like these posts, it reminds me of Jessica C. in Zero Dark Thirty, with her marker on the glass.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#25]

So I was an Air Traffic Controller (Rapcon/Radar) before I was washed out with all my certs. (meaning I was operational and did active controlling, just couldnt wrap my head around one airspace we controlled, so I was washed out after about 2 years)

Then I was a C-130 loadmaster. So this is coming from both sides of experience in the AF.

Don't look into the higher sortie numbers at the end of the year. All air crew is required to do a certain number of things in a year. For me, every six months I had to do 1 personnel airdrop, 2 CDS bundles, and 2 Heavy equipment airdrops. Among some other things. Pilots have more, like IFR/VFR shit. Visual and instrumental landings. Etc. With Covid happening, it put a huge hit on sorties. So while people get quarantined, and all the bullshit, I bet a ton of people are behind on their sortie requirements. The reason they could be so behind is all the ops take a ton of man power. The maintainers, JAI(airdrop inspection), the riggers, ATOC, Air Traffic, just to name a few.

If you know where it is all coming from @ me or PM and I can find shit out. Still talk to my buddies every week. Mississippi, south Texas, and Oklahoma are the 3 AF training bases for UPT.
View Quote

While "some" of the stuff on the ADS-B tracker is "interesting", the jump in volume is exactly like you say. As an AD maintainer, we saw our flying cut by nearly 70% from March to October. Since then, we've picked up back to normal. Even year over year, DoD airlift is highly variable depending on missions and taskings. I've seen our ramp both completely full and virtually empty on several occasions.

I do, however, scratch my head at some of the places these planes have been going. Like WTF are we doing there?
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:31:13 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

*snort* lol, yea, she cray cray.  But seeing that level of crazy at a Senate panel was surprising.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:35:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#27]
Looks like I'm going to call it just before 3600 tonight.  Anniversary of that "Date of Infamy" tomorrow when another Asian country attacked ours.

CD
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#28]
3600 Page Ownage!!!
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:47:39 PM EDT
[#29]
21, 20, 19, 18........
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#30]
3600 Page Ownage!!!
View Quote

Nope!
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Looks like I'm going to call it just before 3600 tonight.  Anniversary of that "Date of Infamy" tomorrow when another Asian country attacked ours.

CD
View Quote

Can't believe that was 79 years ago.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By GS_mk2:

I like these posts, it reminds me of Jessica C. in Zero Dark Thirty, with her marker on the glass.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#33]
my long range shooting partner is dismayed by my commitment to Multicam
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#35]

*snort* lol, yea, she cray cray.  But seeing that level of crazy at a Senate panel was surprising.
View All Quotes

Sadly, I have come to expect ginormous levels of crazy from political animals. Not just from the crazy eyed dem females either.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#36]
my long range shooting partner is dismayed by my commitment to Multicam
View Quote

so I told him, "if you think you're going to get all kitted up in a plate carrier with a a full combat load, a carbine, a warbelt with a sidearm, a gas mask, and a ballistic helmet - and because you did it all in wolf gray, someone is going to say to you 'Oh, yeah - THAT's casual' - well you're sorely mistaken."
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:10:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#37]

Attachment Attached File

Edit: damn
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#38]

patience.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:14:25 PM EDT
[#39]
I don't know if this has been posted I'm behind.

Georgia's GOP Sec of State Condemns 'Unpatriotic' Trump Supporter Behavior Following Death Threats

"If you look at how the election turned out here in Georgia, President Trump got 10 percent less votes in say, Cherokee County, which is a rich,
red county this election cycle. Whitfield County in northwest Georgia—less than four-and-a-half percent.
And so really at the end of the day, the voice of the people were spoken and I'm disappointed as a conservative Republican also," he said.
View Quote

One, if you don't actually look you won't find the fraud. Like have Al Capone investigating for contraband booze.

Two, it appears from that statement, my gut feeling about vote skimming red counties may have merit.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:15:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Good morning......In on 3,600...................
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By cody22:
View Quote

>< This close!
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By cody22:
View Quote

No, about 7 more posts.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:17:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#43]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Georgia's GOP Sec of State Condemns 'Unpatriotic' Trump Supporter Behavior Following Death Threats

One, if you don't actually look you won't find the fraud. Like have Al Capone investigating for contraband booze.

Two, it appears from that statement, my gut feeling about vote skimming red counties may have merit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

"If you look at how the election turned out here in Georgia, President Trump got 10 percent less votes in say, Cherokee County, which is a rich,
red county this election cycle. Whitfield County in northwest Georgia—less than four-and-a-half percent.
And so really at the end of the day, the voice of the people were spoken and I'm disappointed as a conservative Republican also," he said.

I previously took this guy as a swamp creature but I’m starting to think corruption/bribery doesn’t sound so crazy.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:17:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Well, poop..............................
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#45]

so I told him, "if you think you're going to get all kitted up in a plate carrier with a a full combat load, a carbine, a warbelt with a sidearm, a gas mask, and a ballistic helmet - and because you did it all in wolf gray, someone is going to say to you 'Oh, yeah - THAT's casual' - well you're sorely mistaken."
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Well today I get to travel to a liberal shithole to get jabbed in the neck in the next couple days.....  Wish me luck, and eventually welcome 3600 since I probably won't get a chance to post on it....
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Well today I get to travel to a liberal shithole to get jabbed in the neck in the next couple days.....  Wish me luck, and eventually welcome 3600 since I probably won't get a chance to post on it....
View Quote

My thoughts and prayers are with you Braveheart. If you need anything or get bored, give me a shout. I'll make you laugh if nothing else, lol.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top