Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 3701 - Not as cool as 3700 but I was napping.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:10:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bohica2u:
View Quote
Just...
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TeamDoh:
@Mr_Psmith and other comms folks....
I'm trying not to leave the thread to look - every time I do, I increase my blood pressure or decrease my bank account. To be fair, this thread has hurt my wallet as well.

I have an SDR that has just sat for a year. I was hoping I could get my son interested, no luck.

I understand triangulation in general, but how do I do it with 2+ laptop/SDR rigs?

What would be the simplest method of recording opposition comms, editing down to soundbites w/their voices/callsigns, and rebroadcasting on something like FRS or Baofang? Things like calls for backup or medic to a location from other days?
View Quote

What kind of SDR do you have?

One of the more common ways to direction find signal is with a directional antenna and signal strength meter. Two (or more) folks sweep a circle and triangulate the cardinal direction of the strongest signal.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#6]
What ? What ?....Did someone say we were all gonna get $600 each maybe ???????........FISHING PAAAAAAARTY !!!!!......
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Catherine has been doing a lot of good reporting lately.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Who saw that coming?  

for context

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/12/13/nyregion/13boylan-cuomo/13boylan-cuomo-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Additional context, to your additional context, makes her not so attractive now.

Lindsey Claire Boylan and LeRoy Kim are married

Boylan’s husband, LeRoy Kim, is a prominent investment banker at Allen & Company.

Allen & Co. was one of ten underwriters for the Google initial public offering in 2004. In November 2013, Allen & Co. was one of seven underwriters on the initial public offering of Twitter. Allen & Co. was the adviser of Facebook in its $19 billion acquisition of WhatsApp in February 2014.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:22:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
We are gonna bury a lot of CONEX boxes...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
If we do move into a commune, the basement will have to be 3x the footprint of the building.
We are gonna bury a lot of CONEX boxes...
Conex boxes are not really strong enough to hold up dirt by themselves if I remember correctly from the diy threads.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#11]
been a while since I checked in here.  DC last night was the appetizer for what's to come this week I have a feeling.  Anything cooking tonight?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Italian boys do like Irish girls.  She'll be "slut shamed" in 3..2..1
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#13]
https://gitlab.com/shanghai-ccp-member-db/shanghai-ccp-member-db

Info about the recent list of 2 million Chinese spy leaked.

This leak is part of a governmental level revolt against Xi

"The computer management of information and documents within the organs of the Communist Party of China is wired, self-contained and isolated from the Internet. Hackers must personally enter the Shanghai Xuhui District Gao'an Road 19 Municipal Committee Organization Department office building, and the Communist Party of China internal political security degree is world-class, the Organization Department of a provincial and ministerial organs of internal telecommunications supervision, ministerial office building, as long as there is any computer operation in the office building, only insert a USB stick, the central control room will be recorded, real-time or ready to identify the operation of the machine content."

AKA impossible to "hack"

This is being associated with the Australians. Being part of 5 eyes, they are the perfect entity to pass the information to.

This information is 3 months old, but is only hitting the news now due to it being verified. There is probably more besides the 2 leaked excel database documents.

This is linked to at least

- Closed consulate + burning documents in the courtyard
- Senators with Chinese spy attaché (it's well known that the Chinese are in bed with a large multitude of politicians, but this is actual actionable intel)

- Chinese foreign exchange student news

It should be noted that a large portion of these people are not spies as one might think in a traditional sense, especially students. They do not even think themselves as such. There are tons of students involved. Most of it is a simple understanding that the government may ask them questions in the future, and they think of it as no big deal.

This program seems to be highly compartmentalized, with 80,000 "branches".

The primary suspect seems to be local government officials based in the city where this data is kept, Shanghai. Shanghai was a strong center of resistance against Xi during the early corona days, when China was being ravaged and was not yet a large international media firestorm w/ global lockdowns. (Yes I know it is no big deal for healthy 1st world people, but an aggressive lung infection for malnourished people in areas with extreme air pollution certainly is, not here to debate that stuff). Along with other areas, such as Wuhan and Guangdong. Xi had to purge people, with certain areas were showing their independence/resistance. Shanghai had it's mayor replaced with someone hand picked by Xi. Shanghai started publishing it's own Corona numbers independently (a middle finger to Xi).
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Who wants to tell her?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By elcope:

What kind of SDR do you have?

One of the more common ways to direction find signal is with a directional antenna and signal strength meter. Two (or more) folks sweep a circle and triangulate the cardinal direction of the strongest signal.
View Quote
Makes sense.
Mine is a cheapo RTL-SDR-BLOG. I briefly checked the tech forums here when I got it and sent links to my son. I did the quick start and that was it so far.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Tonight's dinner pic. My Mojo pork, cilantro/lime rice black beans and pickled onions.

My tummy is happy.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
Ill be interested to see how long that Tweet stands. Pretty clear threat of violence that should be picked up by the famous algorithm in moments...

Ill hold my breath!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

If they are so confident Biden won why burn down the suburbs?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Nickelback - This Means War [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

With side is she on?  Might make a difference depending how this shitshow works out.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Truth!  Regardless.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

I hear there's some property available outside of Waco.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:51:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By cody22:
What ? What ?....Did someone say we were all gonna get $600 each maybe ???????........FISHING PAAAAAAARTY !!!!!......
View Quote

Yea man, I'll put it towards an Elk tag for next year!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

With side is she on?  Might make a difference depending how this shitshow works out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

This might help.  

Attachment Attached File

And for the final confirmation.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Apparently Santa has a long naughty list this year.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#28]

Not the worst, not the best
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Clean up my ass

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Banditman:
Tonight's dinner pic. My Mojo pork, cilantro/lime rice black beans and pickled onions.

My tummy is happy.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126641/131300598_3779032335460937_2287788509705-1729528.JPG

View Quote

Looks great, much better than my Wendy's meal tonight.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:55:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:56:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Amy.......Don't make me post those naked photos of you on the Internet for the world to see......................
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:02:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Santa needs an Aimpoint!
View Quote

Reminds all my Aimpoint batteries are probably 10 years old.  Still work but I need to refresh while there's still time!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
View Quote

Love it! Germans need to take their country back!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#38]
oh great.  newsmax is running a piece called 'armegeddon arsenals'  -- showing 'preppers' and their gunz.   Hosted by a former Army Ranger, so you know it's legit.

I'm sure everything will be presented in the best possible light.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Page 3701 - Not as cool as 3700 but I was napping.
View Quote

lol - Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#40]

back-up/QRF would go a long way to countering them currently.  overwatch would be great too, for intel gathering as it's still a little early yet for sending the hate.

The thing is -- right now patriots are mostly showing up on a lark -- "let's go to the trump thing tonight!  wanna go?"  -- essentially - they're tourists without a plan -- Republican sheep, essentially -- who are easily picked off once the crowd dies down.   That has to change.

Look back to May and June -- at the early BLM protests -- when there was a much higher number of SJW do-gooders who were middle-of-the-road folk trying to get on the protest bandwagon, not hardcore marxists or anarchists.  Look back to BLM events where transpo was provided and large numbers of rioters were moved efficiently and effectively over vast distances.  Even the CHOP/CHAZ encampments were getting material support.  

But as the violence ratched up, those milquetoast folk faded back into their suburban lives, leaving only the loyal black bloc.   At this point, they've had 7 months of training, networking, field craft, battle drills.  They're o.r.g.a.n.i.z.e.d.   Logistics.

Right now - the majority of ANTIFA attending these clashes are essentially trained (to the level of their childish tactics) in harassment, assault, battery, theft, arson, but more importantly -- they have gained discipline in their formations and movements.  Sure, they don't move in nice straight lines like NFAC, but they're also not knee capping each other either.  

The point is -- antifa is sending 'soldiers' (sic) and we're sending tourists.  This needs to change.  We need to organize hard ass pipe hitting mother lovers, in advance, and with a reserve, spotters/scouts, intel --- these rallies need to be attended by Patriots like they've got a battle plan, not a party plan.
View Quote

Right on.

I'm really appreciating all of the analysis happening in Riot Thread right now. Different perspectives, different observations, different suggestions - it's a lot to think about, but I'm so grateful to see these conversations. Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By airmandaniel:
My biggest takeaway from yesterday is our numbers. In areas such as here we simply don't have the turnout compared to antifa. We also didn't seem to have the staying power. They had people trickling into the area all morning and afternoon, it seemed a majority of our group showed up at once and then kind of scattered after that. They were distributed all over the city for parking and probably surveillance purposes. Our side seems to congregate and park in the same places every time. Once the main protest was over our side scattered fairly quickly, they stayed en mass. I observed one MAGA guy heading out of the area with a long gun, he was being paralleled by almost the entire black block protest group on the other side of the road. There was plenty of shit talking, but it seemed no one wanted to engage at that point. Echo squad of antifa was following him until he got out of the area.

We need to organize and in a big way. Communication and planning ahead of time will make things more effective. Having a security element to counter their security elements is a must. We need to have a separation between brawlers and shooters. Our shooters get too involved in a fight which can lead to them firing shots. I know it runs counter to most of our thinking, but we need to be masking up while doing these events. I look at so many photos and videos of confrontations and the guys/gals on our side are almost always unmasked. There's a reason so many of their people are able to get away with stuff, you can't ID who they are without a hell of a lot of work. A good balaclava will hide your identity and prevent doxing. These guys seem to have a fairly sophisticated intel gathering, we need to try to counter that when we can
View Quote

Agree on separating the brawlers and shooters, there's a combined arms tactic I named "push and hold" in our book that depends on the two groups working towards their strengths.

https://contextualinsurgent.substack.com/p/weekly-insurgency-11232020

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#42]
oh great.  newsmax is running a piece called 'armegeddon arsenals'  -- showing 'preppers' and their gunz.   Hosted by a former Army Ranger, so you know it's legit.

I'm sure everything will be presented in the best possible light.  
View Quote

Watching now, it is already bad...
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

"we" -- like she's gonna do shit.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:12:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

Cotton Tinsel Toes is consistent with my trail name of Pillowfoot.
View Quote

H3
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Honestly I wouldn't buy Win white box at half that price.  (unless I had none)
View Quote

It disappeared in 34 minutes.  You have none.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Amy.......Don't make me post those naked photos of you on the Internet for the world to see......................
View Quote

Go on.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:15:58 PM EDT
[#47]

Very valid point
View Quote

Savage
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:17:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#48]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw_zps8b7lgmna_GIF-128.gif

Corner room, elevated position, northern exposure, please - thanks.

View Quote

I want to be close to the piss
bucket
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

I hope they do but I doubt it

they are being slow boiled and most are fine with it

step by step Merkel is locking down the Country

Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top