[#5]

God
Family
Country Riot Squad
Happy 3700!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:43:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ezel] [#6]
In on 3700.

PBs still in DC? An encore of last night would be amazing.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]

https://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2017-07/19/content_30176057.htm

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey love China long time.

"We have thousands of young people from China in our state's public universities … and we love the exchange programs, and we love having them as full-time students, and we want to expand that trade envelope," he said.

Ducey believes there are lots of trade opportunities between China and Arizona, "including public and private partnerships in our semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, defense industry, mining and ores".

"So I think from the franchise business to the aerospace and defense businesses, we would like to do more business with China, with China's businesspeople," he said.

Ducey said he looks forward to Arizona building a closer relationship with China, because "when it comes to winning in the global marketplace, relationships matter".
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
I'm up for a suicide mission should one become available just to end this pain.
View Quote
Noted, though I'm sure we'd all prefer you find a cure for what ales ya.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By RTX:

A lot of GD is already doing this, right?
View Quote

best part of the meme is the semi-transparent pants so you can see the hand.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:48:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
It's not so much fun when the good guys start hitting back.

Edit: Instagram not liking me today

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIuqlYnA_DI/
View Quote

This made my day!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Honestly I wouldn't buy Win white box at half that price.  (unless I had none)
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:50:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 36trap] [#12]
I feel like a little kid on a road trip asking if we're there yet.  So, are we there yet?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:03:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:
It's great to see patriots standing up.

I'm not there and y'all have more applicable experience with urban clashes than I do. I've only been to one riot and it was 28 years ago. Life and the political/legal climate are much different here. I support and appreciate my patriot brothers and sisters on the urban front lines, but from the outside looking in there's some (rhetorical) thoughts/questions rolling around in my mind...

-Are pepper spray/paintball guns even worth it (see Lee Keltner).
-Some of this seems like trying to beat the enemy at their own game rather than making them play yours.
-Even in clear cases of self defense, big city DA's will try to ruin your life so why bother playing by the rules?
-Playing by the rules when your opponent doesn't feels like quite a handicap, especially when big city LE have demonstrated they won't step in.
-As much as I hate masks (don't even own one) there might be some benefits.
-These events need some overwatch in case commies try to bullet hose a crowd of patriots.

https://i.ibb.co/hfh4zxS/pepper-spray.jpg
View Quote

For every weapon & every tactic there is a time and place where they probably will / might be effective, and conversely situations where they would most likely would not be effective.  The problem is the situations are very fluid and the rules of engagement are not in our favor.

Sure -- if/when the proverbial switch is flipped - green light - pop mags - duck season! - and good reasonable people resort to their base instincts, business would get handled in short order.  But to get to that point?  To get to that point it would have to be clear to the average joe that rule of law had failed.   Right now, the average joe doesn't even know Biden has a son named Hunter, let alone that Hunter had a laptop or ten.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By airmandaniel:
My biggest takeaway from yesterday is our numbers. In areas such as here we simply don't have the turnout compared to antifa. We also didn't seem to have the staying power. They had people trickling into the area all morning and afternoon, it seemed a majority of our group showed up at once and then kind of scattered after that. They were distributed all over the city for parking and probably surveillance purposes. Our side seems to congregate and park in the same places every time. Once the main protest was over our side scattered fairly quickly, they stayed en mass. I observed one MAGA guy heading out of the area with a long gun, he was being paralleled by almost the entire black block protest group on the other side of the road. There was plenty of shit talking, but it seemed no one wanted to engage at that point. Echo squad of antifa was following him until he got out of the area.

We need to organize and in a big way. Communication and planning ahead of time will make things more effective. Having a security element to counter their security elements is a must. We need to have a separation between brawlers and shooters. Our shooters get too involved in a fight which can lead to them firing shots. I know it runs counter to most of our thinking, but we need to be masking up while doing these events. I look at so many photos and videos of confrontations and the guys/gals on our side are almost always unmasked. There's a reason so many of their people are able to get away with stuff, you can't ID who they are without a hell of a lot of work. A good balaclava will hide your identity and prevent doxing. These guys seem to have a fairly sophisticated intel gathering, we need to try to counter that when we can
View Quote

bump.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:09:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Hate that dirty shit.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#17]
innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#18]
I missed the last few bigguns. In on 3700
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:15:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#20]
@GreasyEasy

Welcome back!!

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:17:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Afternoon squad. How is 3700 treating everyone?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:21:29 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm on 3700!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:21:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

One thing we have to remember is that many (maybe most) of these Antifa/BLM folks, who are willing to be aggressive, also live together 24/7 in communal squat type environments.  They know each other, have pre-event planning meetings, coordinate their movements, and AAR's.  But they also go home to the same places and live with their comrades. They also know their AO and don't care if they get arrested or not. In short, they know what each other are thinking and are capable of.  We don't really have that advantage.  We are spread out and like minded, but don't know one another's true capabilities or determination.

I was struck yesterday by the mentally ill, childishness, and drug addled mob whining about smoke grenades affecting their health. Moments later 2 of them are in the street begging to be killed. Predictability is a weakness for us, just as unpredictably of the drug addicted, mentally ill mentality make them more dangerous than they would otherwise appear to be.  JMHO
View Quote
Seems like we need to all move into a commune together. I call dibs on a bottom bunk.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:24:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Very valid point
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

-Are pepper spray/paintball guns even worth it (see Lee Keltner). More tools in the toolbox, but understand their limitations.

-Some of this seems like trying to beat the enemy at their own game rather than making them play yours. Yes, don't play their game. Set your own game up where you define the rules.

-Even in clear cases of self defense, big city DA's will try to ruin your life so why bother playing by the rules? Don't get caught.

-Playing by the rules when your opponent doesn't feels like quite a handicap, especially when big city LE have demonstrated they won't step in. Yep, accept the handicap or don't play by the rules.  Do what you're comfortable with doing.

-As much as I hate masks (don't even own one) there might be some benefits. Shemaghs, and gas masks also conceal ones identity so long as your tattoos or other markings are covered up as well.  Please leave your smartphone at home as well as your titled vehicles.

-These events need some overwatch in case commies try to bullet hose a crowd of patriots.  Don't go alone.  Organize with like minded friends and family.  Have a goal, have a plan to achieve that goal, have secondary and tertiary goals, have an exfil plan, have back up (QRF), have places to go when you can't go home straight away . . .

https://i.ibb.co/hfh4zxS/pepper-spray.jpg

back-up/QRF would go a long way to countering them currently.  overwatch would be great too, for intel gathering as it's still a little early yet for sending the hate.

The thing is -- right now patriots are mostly showing up on a lark -- "let's go to the trump thing tonight!  wanna go?"  -- essentially - they're tourists without a plan -- Republican sheep, essentially -- who are easily picked off once the crowd dies down.   That has to change.

Look back to May and June -- at the early BLM protests -- when there was a much higher number of SJW do-gooders who were middle-of-the-road folk trying to get on the protest bandwagon, not hardcore marxists or anarchists.  Look back to BLM events where transpo was provided and large numbers of rioters were moved efficiently and effectively over vast distances.  Even the CHOP/CHAZ encampments were getting material support.  

But as the violence ratched up, those milquetoast folk faded back into their suburban lives, leaving only the loyal black bloc.   At this point, they've had 7 months of training, networking, field craft, battle drills.  They're o.r.g.a.n.i.z.e.d.   Logistics.

Right now - the majority of ANTIFA attending these clashes are essentially trained (to the level of their childish tactics) in harassment, assault, battery, theft, arson, but more importantly -- they have gained discipline in their formations and movements.  Sure, they don't move in nice straight lines like NFAC, but they're also not knee capping each other either.  

The point is -- antifa is sending 'soldiers' (sic) and we're sending tourists.  This needs to change.  We need to organize hard ass pipe hitting mother lovers, in advance, and with a reserve, spotters/scouts, intel --- these rallies need to be attended by Patriots like they've got a battle plan, not a party plan.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#28]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpIB4N2U8AE_g3p.jpg:large
View Quote

What're we supposed to be seeing here?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Mine
View Quote

respect.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:37:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#31]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Seems like we need to all move into a commune together. I call dibs on a bottom bunk.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Corner room, elevated position, northern exposure, please - thanks.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:37:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fantomas] [#32]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

I spoke to my Mom today

it will start on Wednesday - only what they deem essential will be able to stay open

no more Christmas Shopping / all Malls will be closed

next they are thinking about curfew

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh - and I prefer covered parking.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Maybe someone needs to figure out where these communes are.  They will be targeting us, our families and homes soon if they haven’t yet
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Just woke up from nap in time..................In on 3,700.....Any good protests/riots going on today ?????....................
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#38]

back-up/QRF would go a long way to countering them currently.  overwatch would be great too, for intel gathering as it's still a little early yet for sending the hate.

The thing is -- right now patriots are mostly showing up on a lark -- "let's go to the trump thing tonight!  wanna go?"  -- essentially - they're tourists without a plan -- Republican sheep, essentially -- who are easily picked off once the crowd dies down.   That has to change.

Look back to May and June -- at the early BLM protests -- when there was a much higher number of SJW do-gooders who were middle-of-the-road folk trying to get on the protest bandwagon, not hardcore marxists or anarchists.  Look back to BLM events where transpo was provided and large numbers of rioters were moved efficiently and effectively over vast distances.  Even the CHOP/CHAZ encampments were getting material support.  

But as the violence ratched up, those milquetoast folk faded back into their suburban lives, leaving only the loyal black bloc.   At this point, they've had 7 months of training, networking, field craft, battle drills.  They're o.r.g.a.n.i.z.e.d.   Logistics.

Right now - the majority of ANTIFA attending these clashes are essentially trained (to the level of their childish tactics) in harassment, assault, battery, theft, arson, but more importantly -- they have gained discipline in their formations and movements.  Sure, they don't move in nice straight lines like NFAC, but they're also not knee capping each other either.  

The point is -- antifa is sending 'soldiers' (sic) and we're sending tourists.  This needs to change.  We need to organize hard ass pipe hitting mother lovers, in advance, and with a reserve, spotters/scouts, intel --- these rallies need to be attended by Patriots like they've got a battle plan, not a party plan.
View Quote
This is the way.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#39]

What're we supposed to be seeing here?
View Quote

Certificates to Governors from the People's Republic of China.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Afternoon Riot Squad.
In on 3700.

Stay sharp!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:55:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#41]
3700!!

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:56:27 PM EDT
[#42]

This should be interesting...if you can understand him.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#43]

Who saw that coming?  
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:00:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TeamDoh] [#44]
Dupe
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#46]
@Mr_Psmith and other comms folks....
I'm trying not to leave the thread to look - every time I do, I increase my blood pressure or decrease my bank account. To be fair, this thread has hurt my wallet as well.

I have an SDR that has just sat for a year. I was hoping I could get my son interested, no luck.

I understand triangulation in general, but how do I do it with 2+ laptop/SDR rigs?

What would be the simplest method of recording opposition comms, editing down to soundbites w/their voices/callsigns, and rebroadcasting on something like FRS or Baofang? Things like calls for backup or medic to a location from other days?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Who saw that coming?  
View Quote

for context

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes

One thing we have to remember is that many (maybe most) of these Antifa/BLM folks, who are willing to be aggressive, also live together 24/7 in communal squat type environments.  They know each other, have pre-event planning meetings, coordinate their movements, and AAR's.  But they also go home to the same places and live with their comrades. They also know their AO and don't care if they get arrested or not. In short, they know what each other are thinking and are capable of.  We don't really have that advantage.  We are spread out and like minded, but don't know one another's true capabilities or determination.

I was struck yesterday by the mentally ill, childishness, and drug addled mob whining about smoke grenades affecting their health. Moments later 2 of them are in the street begging to be killed. Predictability is a weakness for us, just as unpredictably of the drug addicted, mentally ill mentality make them more dangerous than they would otherwise appear to be.  JMHO

I hear there's some property available outside of Waco.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
If we do move into a commune, the basement will have to be 3x the footprint of the building.
View Quote
We are gonna bury a lot of CONEX boxes...
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top