BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5100
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:10:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Byrdman007] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I really need to stop watching Collin Furze. He gives me fun ideas.

That and he puts music in from bands that send him music. Much of the time the bands don't suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1U1y0mwpYw
View Quote

Bethany, forget the table.  Build this and you can deliver Riot Squad cookies anywhere.

per CeCe's rule, I own this page
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By cistercian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgACcUDttQ0
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/6578B03F-C6AB-44D2-9829-8851B7318BE5-478.gif

There aren’t enough words to describe how much this pisses me off
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

lol, nice.

You inspired me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTvx61Pgew8
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

That's the stuff.

One more before I'm out for tonight.

My Little Doomsday: Applecrack

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#6]

That and he puts music in from bands that send him music. Much of the time the bands don't suck.

View Quote

His silly, semi-maniacal laugh really makes it fun.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:13:37 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Holy shit! These were awesome!
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Byrdman007:

Bethany, forget the table.  Build this and you can deliver Riot Squad cookies anywhere.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Byrdman007:

Gonna have to pass on this one
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#9]
File under strange

Here's a trailer from a video game released in 2005?  Not sure why the upload is from 2011 but interesting given what is transpiring.

Shattered Union Xbox Trailer - Trailer
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:20:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:23:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#11]
Nurse giving interview after receiving covid vaccine passes out.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:27:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Yeah, but there's no roads in Alaska. You have to fly everywhere, so Alaska doesn't count.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:

That's insane. Really does make you appreciate the size of Texas. Everything is bigger in Texas, I suppose.

Laughs in Alaska

Yeah, but there's no roads in Alaska. You have to fly everywhere, so Alaska doesn't count.

There are two roads that can be taken from Anchorage to Fairbanks (one looping a bit west and the other looping to the east), and a road from Fairbanks to Prudhoe Bay (on the shore of the Arctic Ocean).
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:27:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

That's the stuff.

One more before I'm out for tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJM7RQ-r9Fs

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
File under strange

Here's a trailer from a video game released in 2005?  Not sure why the upload is from 2011 but interesting given what is transpiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Lhae1z-zU
View Quote

SPooooooooooooKy
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:32:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Is that the secret LA county range you were bragging about?

It looks nice too.

The one I was shooting at is near Missoula about 3hrs south of me.

For highpower weekends, I'll drag the camper down and shoot CMP pistol, NRA Highpower, CMP service rifle leg match and 1K all over Memorial day weekend.
View Quote

yup.  I sometimes spend the night.   Just roll out of my truck onto the dirt.  tent.  bag.   fires are still a bit of an issue.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Targeted by the deep state: Flynn tells all
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:33:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

His silly, semi-maniacal laugh really makes it fun.  
View Quote
He is fun. All his yelling gets old after a bit though.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:34:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
File under strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Lhae1z-zU
View Quote

Man, that is creepy from a game 15 years old too.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#19]
He is fun. All his yelling gets old after a bit though.
View Quote

Maybe, but unlike Bethany, I would giggle and scream with delight if I was involved in such hijinks.  I can see why he gets excited.  I can't think of their names now, but two guys - one is an engineer and one is ex military, both are bikers, have/had a show of doing all sorts of silly stuff.  They were hilarious too.  I loved the show where they made a hovercraft out of plywood base and leaf blowers, lol.  Another time they hung a rail of the rafters and created magnetic boots to walk upside down.  Mostly silly stuff, rather than actual weaponry, but every now and then they go off the rails and somebody does something, lol.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Finishing off my last bottle of Bookers 2015-01 "Big Man-Small Batch" on this cold night in the northland.  Pondering the possibility of this escalating beyond a civil war into WW3 with canned sunshine lighting up the sky.  This hack attack will not go unanswered.  If china is asshoe happens to be behind it, that will be two attacks on these united states in the year of our lord 2020.  I suspect our retaliation will make Mr. Microsoft happy as the earth's population will likely decrease by a few hundred million people.  This bourbon is pretty damn good.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:50:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:50:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#22]
View Quote

Every branch of government is compromised.

IMO the only thing that could possibly prevent the collapse is for PDJT to take control and clean them out by force.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:52:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Not only that, it's SOCOM, where every unit of action under the umbrella has a selection process, where people are literally (not figuratively) judged for entry on the content of their character, and their ability.
Except for the leadership. They'll let any old spineless creature be in charge. Fucking windsocks.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

The rot is deep.  They are already planning on resuming training on CRT if Biden is successful

Indeed it is.

That training is the antithesis of what they are suppose to be about.

Instead of training soldiers to destroy our enemies with great violence they are training them to be caring and inclusive. WTFucity Fuck.

Our enemies are the ones pushing this SJW crap in our military and the .mil leaders are complicit or too arrogant to see it.

Not only that, it's SOCOM, where every unit of action under the umbrella has a selection process, where people are literally (not figuratively) judged for entry on the content of their character, and their ability.
Except for the leadership. They'll let any old spineless creature be in charge. Fucking windsocks.

That vetting process still allows a few left leaning douche bags to get through.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:54:47 PM EDT
[#25]
What do you guys think now?

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:56:04 PM EDT
[#26]

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/riFmyw3CY67tSWwyw-gHTYQzRGlyhOgTcKxnnvEgtUs/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/EpcnVC0UcAUFT53.jpg%3Alarge?width=544&height=399
View Quote

WTF!?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#27]

The only thing that could possibly prevent the collapse is for PDJT to take control and clean them out by force.
View All Quotes

The only thing that could possibly prevent the collapse is for PDJT to take control and clean them out by force.

I couldn’t agree more bud.  Every branch is in on this... bought out by the Chinese.  Land all over, spies all over.  Only one box left to open. I’m with CeCe - DO NOT give up your weapons to the pedophile communist left.  So long as I have a weapon in EITHER hand my littles will never be slaves. Never.

Ugh. I’m getting pissed.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:58:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:58:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Finishing off my last bottle of Bookers 2015-01 "Big Man-Small Batch" on this cold night in the northland.  Pondering the possibility of this escalating beyond a civil war into WW3 with canned sunshine lighting up the sky.  This hack attack will not go unanswered.  If china is asshoe happens to be behind it, that will be two attacks on these united states in the year of our lord 2020.  I suspect our retaliation will make Mr. Microsoft happy as the earth's population will likely decrease by a few hundred million people.  This bourbon is pretty damn good.
View Quote

Scotch fueled, but along the same lines, also in the northlands.

What are the targets for a Chinese Nuclear response? Specifically, what cities would they likely hit?

I might need convincing that a Chinese / N/K nuclear response won't benefit me of ridding me of domestic enemies while saving foreign ones for our counter strike.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:59:51 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Of course he is.  They have no fear.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:02:23 PM EDT
[#31]

What are the targets for a Chinese Nuclear response? Specifically, what cities would they likely hit?

I might need convincing that a Chinese / N/K nuclear response won't benefit me of ridding me of domestic enemies while saving foreign ones for our counter strike.
View Quote

China would detonate an high altitude EMP. Let us kill each other off.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:02:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

They had artillery too
View All Quotes

Last time I checked, you could still buy the same artillery they had, without federal paperwork.  Your local fire marshal may have something to say about where you store your powder, though.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:05:15 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Watching that Ramsy Co Sheriff live currently and he mentioned a pipe bomb under a squad car last night.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#34]
JFC there are a ton of pistol braces in the EE this evening
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:06:44 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Nose doesn't look the same between the two men.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:07:15 PM EDT
[#36]

China would detonate an high altitude EMP. Let us kill each other off.
View Quote

And the primary survivors would be?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:07:35 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

As 2020 winds down, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if we didn't go to war with China.

Booker's is pretty good juice. I actually just scored another bottle of 2019 Yellowstone 101, haven't seen any of it locally in almost a year.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Well, since our cities are rotten with their supporters, and the countryside targets are too dispersed, I would say that if I were them I would target key military and infrastructure targets. Telecom, rail, military, etc. No need to reduce our population. Cut power and supplies and we will be fighting ourselves in no time.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:08:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

How many warheads do they have that can reach us?  I'd wager they send everything they have in response.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:10:54 PM EDT
[#41]
https://us-cert.cisa.gov/ncas/alerts/aa20-352a

This Alert uses the MITRE Adversarial Tactics, Techniques, and Common Knowledge (ATT&CK®) version 8 framework. See the ATT&CK for Enterprise version 8 for all referenced threat actor tactics and techniques.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#42]

Yeah, fuck Tom Cruise. Dude's nuttier than a fruitcake. "But... but he does his own stunts!" I don't give a shit. I do my own stunts, too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By RSG:

if you listen to the extended version all the way to the end, it sounds like Cruise is pissed that the camera crew were standing closer than 6' feet (2 meters) apart when looking at a computer monitor.   this is what I believe the tirade was about.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733508071174832189/789230016671776778/3ZHvWMLV.jpeg?width=345&height=398

Yeah, fuck Tom Cruise. Dude's nuttier than a fruitcake. "But... but he does his own stunts!" I don't give a shit. I do my own stunts, too.
I do my own stunts, sex scenes, and pump my own gas.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:13:17 PM EDT
[#43]
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/12/blind-item-2_17.html

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2020
Blind Item #2

This A+ list government official is going to have to give a much better explanation as to why he was listed as the point of contact on the legal documents for a modeling company used for prostitution and trafficking. The company was started by the person arrested earlier today.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

I would say major cities with any military installation (of size) and close enough to disable it.  Call it a two-fer or something.....  I would say West coast targets would be first but most likely in or about the same time.  The EMP blast would render most other stuff useless as well.

They ran a simulation if they detonated a large enough EMP over the center of the US that would separate the East from the West (this technology is decades old and exist).  I think in 9 months over 50% of the population would be dead.  All this with nothing on the ground destroyed when the event started.

For me personally all I will care about are my drugs and getting them.  Otherwise in a month it won't matter.  If it that is cut off with no hope of getting a resupply then well....I have nothing to lose at that point.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:13:52 PM EDT
[#45]

How many warheads do they have that can reach us?  I'd wager they send everything they have in response.
View All Quotes

One nuclear war starts, it doesn’t stop with China and NK. Not even close.  Russia will flip theirs this way too.  It’ll start with mil and infrastructure, but you can kiss all the big population centers goodbye too.  Definitely a bad day for planet earth. Real bad. Extinction bad.

Let’s pray no one pushes that button.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

China. maybe 60.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:15:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By stater61:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stater61:
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/6578B03F-C6AB-44D2-9829-8851B7318BE5-478.gif

I hate to think this is true but I fear it may be.  Colorado may get really interesting soon if Trump crosses the Rubicon
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

The rot is deep.  They are already planning on resuming training on CRT if Biden is successful

Indeed it is.

That training is the antithesis of what they are suppose to be about.

Instead of training soldiers to destroy our enemies with great violence they are training them to be caring and inclusive. WTFucity Fuck.

Our enemies are the ones pushing this SJW crap in our military and the .mil leaders are complicit or too arrogant to see it.

A year ago that would have been an Onion/Babylon Bee article. Now, it's fucking real life.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:16:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top