Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Basically 3% of people develop complications that makes them unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional.  Looks like the vaccine turns people into democrats?!?!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Basically 3% of people develop complications that makes them unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional.  Looks like the vaccine turns people into democrats?!?!

This was posted in the TN HTF.  A nurse at a hospital in Chattanooga was talking to the press, about 10 minutes after getting the vaccination.

Tennessee woman passes out while talking about the COVID vaccine
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By JPN:

This was posted in the TN HTF.  A nurse at a hospital in Chattanooga was talking to the press, about 10 minutes after getting the vaccination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBcCwlXN_OY
View Quote

My RN daughter got hers and yesterday.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

Nope

CD
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Congratulations, and Good Morning Riot Squad!
View Quote

Thanks and mornin’
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By stater61:

Thanks and mornin’
View Quote

nice choice
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:36:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

nice choice
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:40:06 PM EDT
[#7]
i do love seeing the riot  avatars in other threads. you see it and think i know that person. guess its officially a club
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

if you're gonna aldo, aldo being a one-der, aldo thusly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c
View All Quotes

I appreciate the sentiment, but that song sucks.  sorry, not sorry.

if you're gonna aldo, aldo being a one-der, aldo thusly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c

Words.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:41:50 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

just figured a 2500 something pickup
hoping it's this
http://smclassiccars.com/uploads/postfotos/1990-dodge-ram-w250-2500-4x4-w-cummins-6bt-59l-turbo-diesel-4.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:57:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Nope

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Nope

CD

I'm considered higher risk for COVID, but I've been saying nope since they were talking about rushing vaccines through on an emergency approval.  

Rushed through on an emergency approval - nope
Trial temporarily stopped due to a test subject having problems - nope
Released in England before it was released here, and they quickly had some problems - nope
British authorities then released a statement advising that anybody with allergies probably shouldn't get it - nope
People in the US having reactions (some of them within minutes of getting the vaccination) - nope

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:58:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:04:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#12]
Originally Posted By 30calwTBLkid:

It absolutely counts.
View Quote

Can tilt rotors fly inverted in hover mode?  Asking for a friend
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#13]
OG riot seasons greetings

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Catching up...I am over 20 pages back.......I failed..

Anything good over the past few days that might be informational

On a side note I am pretty sure I have had her as a nurse once....although I have had quite a few so maybe not....
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Catching up...I am over 20 pages back.......I failed..

Anything good over the past few days that might be informational

On a side note I am pretty sure I have had her as a nurse once....although I have had quite a few so maybe not....
View Quote

An awful lot.  Especially over in the election thread
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

An awful lot.  Especially over in the election thread
View Quote

I probably should follow it but after walking into a shit show once I said fuck it and get my news here.  Any page to go back to for relevant information and facts (haha on the last part, don't think anyone knows what is a fact anymore besides they cheated...)
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:17:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#19]

I'm considered higher risk for COVID, but I've been saying nope since they were talking about rushing vaccines through on an emergency approval.  

Rushed through on an emergency approval - nope
Trial temporarily stopped due to a test subject having problems - nope
Released in England before it was released here, and they quickly had some problems - nope
British authorities then released a statement advising that anybody with allergies probably shouldn't get it - nope
People in the US having reactions (some of them within minutes of getting the vaccination) - nope

View Quote

I agree. That's a whole lot of NOPE.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:35:05 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Well, that's no good.
I'm sure a Demoncrat will be along to tell us how this was the fault of the current president.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:35:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 36trap] [#21]
Trump retweeted a twatter with this video.  It's good but nothing Riot Squad doesn't already know.  Best part comes at the 16:55 mark where he says...

We will not look back five years from now and tell our children we did nothing as our nation was stolen.  We will tell them we fought for and won our freedom just like our forefathers in 1776.
View Quote
The left will not go quietly in the night.  China will not leave us be.  There will be a fight and it won't end quickly.  We must crush them.  Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness requires good people to do savage shit from time to time.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:03:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Well I got my ballistic helmet sorta done. Still debating on installing a helmet cover.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump retweeted a twatter with this video.  It's good but nothing Riot Squad doesn't already know.  Best part comes at the 16:55 mark where he says...

The left will not go quietly in the night.  China will not leave us be.  There will be a fight and it won't end quickly.  We must crush them.  Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness requires good people to do savage shit from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXtGItm1bvQ
View All Quotes

We will not look back five years from now and tell our children we did nothing as our nation was stolen.  We will tell them we fought for and won our freedom just like our forefathers in 1776.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXtGItm1bvQ

The improperly displayed US flag in the background was distracting.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

While I agree with your last statement, I've seen enough that I consider it incredibly selfish to drink to impairment and drive on a public road. Generally the people that do it habitually are people who never think they're at fault, drunk or sober.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Listen here deputy, I ain't giving a machine or anyone else a blowjob.

I could go for one of those milkshakes.  Chocolate, if you don't mind.

Pro tip: seriously though, if any of you get stopped for suspicion of DUI in Georgia, refuse everything; and don't say shit. I've seen the ALS hearing go either way depending on the administrative judge. A good DUI attorney helps at the suspension hearing, too. By submitting to SFSTs and chemical tests, you're incriminating yourself. I don't condone DUI, in fact I despise it.

I despise it as well but that's the advice I've heard for nearly every state. Deny them your essence.

The ALS business is not a joke in every state.  

In Ohio for instance, you will get a one year suspension unless you get lucky and the LEO that nabbed you screws up the ridiculously easy paper work.

Implied consent is bullshit, and DUI is blown way out of proportion.  

Drink and drive, I don't care.  Injure or kill someone, then throw the book at them.

While I agree with your last statement, I've seen enough that I consider it incredibly selfish to drink to impairment and drive on a public road. Generally the people that do it habitually are people who never think they're at fault, drunk or sober.

No one wants drunk drivers on the road. The problem is in defining what's "drunk" or impaired. When somebody says "drunk driver" you think of the guy at .15 - .2 bac weaving down the road but the law will set up road blocks and bust you at .08. In some places .05 is considered impaired. That's like 2 regular beers. I couldn't tell you how many times I've gone to a restaurant, ordered a pint, drunk it while munching on the appetizers, then ordered a second to drink with my meal. Two (larger than standard) beers. I certainly was not drunk but I guarantee my bac was over .05%. I look around and there is a beer or glass of wine or margarita on nearly every table so I have to figure half the adults in the restaurat will be driving home legally impaired.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#25]

cocoa?
View Quote

Yes. Please. I'll have mine with a touch of cinnamon if you've got it.  Thanks.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Good golly man. I'm only 5 ft tall. I'd need a rope ladder to get into that thing. But, I do drive a white baby truck with an extended cab and a camper shell over the bed.  So I've always got a place to sleep/nap if I camp somewhere or to carry stuff.

Reasonable partially correct guess.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#30]

SEASON'S BEATINGS!!!  free hickory shampoo in your stocking.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Saying that he died complications associated with COVID-19 might actually be true.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:50:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Did Trump just file another voter fraud case with the US Supreme Court ??????..................
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:54:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cody22] [#33]
Dear Santa, Please send me some Marlboro Light cigarettes and Payday candy bars for Christmas this year. I have been a very good boy.......Thank you......littlecody22.....
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:04:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#34]
View Quote

I am going to guess it will be considered a COVID death....

ETA...beat like a mule....
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#35]
I drifted in GD.....found the pistol brace thread....

41 pages in 4 days......

Not sure what to do.  Honestly planned to get a tax stamp for stuff anyway but not a fan of registration.  I am also not a fan of asking permission to cross state lines or be denied that either.

I only see a couple videos and a link to a discussion but so far unless its buried in the thread, not what calipers and other qualifications the weapon has to have for the brace not to be qualified as a pistol anymore and must be an SBR?  Also don't see a timeline mentioned for the "free tax stamp" period.

I am sure most of this is speculative since it doesn't seem like the ATF actual knows what it is going to do.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Did Trump just file another voter fraud case with the US Supreme Court ??????..................
View Quote

Yes having to do with Pa.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:28:07 PM EDT
[#37]
I think I toasted another .308 barrel...
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

How many rounds do you think it saw?
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Freudian slip?Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Well I got my ballistic helmet sorta done. Still debating on installing a helmet cover.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485060/IMG_1598_JPG-1740264.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485060/IMG_1600_JPG-1740274.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Yes having to do with Pa.
View Quote

Thank you.....
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#42]
This isn't going to age well:

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:37:30 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

That takes some effort. My 308 has over 5k through it. I see very little erosion. Other rifles show erosion.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:38:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By pumafish:
Post 500 brought to you by this hotshot Osprey pilot:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/509298/osprey_jpeg-1739877.JPG

Inquiring minds want to know:  does it still count if you throw a commie out of a tilt-rotor?
View Quote

Awwww!
I don't think the type of aircraft matters. What matters is what's in your heart when you're tossing. But yeah, tilt-rotors count.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#46]
I drifted in GD.....found the pistol brace thread....

41 pages in 4 days......

Not sure what to do.  Honestly planned to get a tax stamp for stuff anyway but not a fan of registration.  I am also not a fan of asking permission to cross state lines or be denied that either.

I only see a couple videos and a link to a discussion but so far unless its buried in the thread, not what calipers and other qualifications the weapon has to have for the brace not to be qualified as a pistol anymore and must be an SBR?  Also don't see a timeline mentioned for the "free tax stamp" period.

I am sure most of this is speculative since it doesn't seem like the ATF actual knows what it is going to do.
View Quote

The ATF leaves the question of 'how many guns you can sell in a given period of time without a license' unanswered, so they can leave it to their field offices to decide on their own how to deal with it.  This is why you have gun shows in some states with 'unlicensed dealers' (as the news media kept referring to them) having tables loaded down with guns to sell, and gun shows in other states (TN, for one) where word gets passed that ATF showed up, and some tables quickly stash the three or four guns that had been on their tables and focus on selling the other stuff they had brought (parts, books, scopes, etc).

They seem to be planning to do the same with braced pistols, which will lead to some areas where people can continue doing what they have been doing, but if they take a trip into one of the other areas and bring the pistol along with them, they may find themselves making the news and leaving many locals scratching their heads, wondering why the person thought they could do that.

Inconsistent enforcement (and interpretation) is more effective (for the ATF), than consistent enforcement that will get overturned once a case makes it to a court that doesn't believe in allowing federal agents to make up the rules as they go.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#47]

To be fair, that is a method that has worked very well for her in the past, in dealing with problems.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#48]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:43:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#49]

How many rounds do you think it saw?
View Quote

there in lies the dilemma -- it's got 2400 on it -- BUT -- I ran a relatively hot load in it the entire time pushing 168g hybrids to 2815.    I recently had to change that load because I started getting pressure signs with a new batch of powder, so I dropped to a lower node that wasn't quite as tight but was safer.  This load was grouping about 1/2 moa for 10-rounds a week ago, and now it'll lay two rounds on top of each other and then it starts flinging them high and low by a couple inches @ 100y.  Checked the action screws, checked the mount screws, checked the optic, checked the velocity on the rounds it was flinging -  which were not off....SD remains under 10, typically between 5 and 9.   Had another shooter shoot my gun, he had same problem.  Also tried it with the brake removed, same same, though a little tighter.  The brake wasn't exactly clean either.  

It MIGHT be my powder....but then I would have expected to see a bigger ES on the chrono.  IDK.  I'm gonna try another load
.  Meanwhile I'm going to clean the every loving crap out of it and see if that changes anything
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By zach_:

That takes some effort. My 308 has over 5k through it. I see very little erosion. Other rifles show erosion.
View Quote

hot loads.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top