Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Well I got my ballistic helmet sorta done. Still debating on installing a helmet cover.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485060/IMG_1598_JPG-1740264.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485060/IMG_1600_JPG-1740274.jpg
View Quote

Nice
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Amazing photo
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:01:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
+47
Hang Traitors
On TV
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#5]

A seasonal version of a classic!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:04:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#6]
Originally Posted By Byrdman007:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hellyeah-175.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
+47
Hang Traitors
On TV

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hellyeah-175.jpg

I guaran-fucking-tee it would end the shenanigans riki tick, and even if I'm wrong, it's still an improvement.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Based on the percentages I'll take my chances with the China cold.
View Quote

Back in February 2 Days Aches, loss of taste and fever. No big deal.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
Was there any doubt? Trump is going to fight.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/213818/Screenshot_20201219-210212_WhatsApp_jpg-1739621.JPG
View Quote

I Donn't believe that is an official account of Ms. Powell.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#9]

I guaran-fucking-tee it would end the shenanigans riki tick, and even if I'm wrong, it's still an improvement  ENTERTAINING.
View Quote

Helped you out.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#12]

are we in an abusive relationship with the government?
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:39:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Awwww!
I don't think the type of aircraft matters. What matters is what's in your heart when you're tossing. But yeah, tilt-rotors count.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By pumafish:
Post 500 brought to you by this hotshot Osprey pilot:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/509298/osprey_jpeg-1739877.JPG

Inquiring minds want to know:  does it still count if you throw a commie out of a tilt-rotor?

Awwww!
I don't think the type of aircraft matters. What matters is what's in your heart when you're tossing. But yeah, tilt-rotors count.

Concur. It's not about whether this commie got shredded or that commie got squashed. The real treasure is the friends we make along the way.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#14]
@BethanyHatch
I have to confess it was me that was slightly, barely trolling you on your Instagram a few days ago when you explained you were going to postpone your first podcast. Don’t be mad at me.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:45:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Slow day, but I'm watching Kung Fury, so now you can too.

KUNG FURY Official Movie [HD]

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By stater61:
@BethanyHatch
I have to confess it was me that was slightly, barely trolling you on your Instagram a few days ago when you explained you were going to postpone your first podcast. Don’t be mad at me.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:51:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:52:49 PM EDT
[#18]
@BethanyHatch
I have to confess it was me that was slightly, barely trolling you on your Instagram a few days ago when you explained you were going to postpone your first podcast. Don't be mad at me.
View Quote
@stater61 I wouldn't be mad. I haven't checked it again in the past couple days. Oops. I have 3 Instagram accounts so it's rough sometimes to keep up haha. How did you troll it?
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Helped you out.
View Quote
right. thanks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Helped you out.
View Quote

yeah - except I'm the one that said hang them on tv, so it's a little late now.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#24]

there in lies the dilemma -- it's got 2400 on it -- BUT -- I ran a relatively hot load in it the entire time pushing 168g hybrids to 2815.    I recently had to change that load because I started getting pressure signs with a new batch of powder, so I dropped to a lower node that wasn't quite as tight but was safer.  This load was grouping about 1/2 moa for 10-rounds a week ago, and now it'll lay two rounds on top of each other and then it starts flinging them high and low by a couple inches @ 100y.  Checked the action screws, checked the mount screws, checked the optic, checked the velocity on the rounds it was flinging -  which were not off....SD remains under 10, typically between 5 and 9.   Had another shooter shoot my gun, he had same problem.  Also tried it with the brake removed, same same, though a little tighter.  The brake wasn't exactly clean either.  

It MIGHT be my powder....but then I would have expected to see a bigger ES on the chrono.  IDK.  I'm gonna try another load
.  Meanwhile I'm going to clean the every loving crap out of it and see if that changes anything
View Quote

When was the last time you "really" got the copper fouling out of the bore?
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:05:47 PM EDT
[#25]

newmax ran a panel show yesterday that I caught a few minutes of before I vomited in my mouth and changed the channel before I stroked out.  basically, they had a bunch of mr. & mrs. america on who couldn't wait to embrace our new commie overlords.  the joke of it was that 9 out of 12 of them thought with biden in charge, "things would go back to normal".

What is normal?  Normal criminality that they've been getting away with for decades?  Clown world.  Brainwashed masses, and clown world.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:06:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stater61] [#26]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
@stater61 I wouldn't be mad. I haven't checked it again in the past couple days. Oops. I have 3 Instagram accounts so it's rough sometimes to keep up haha. How did you troll it?
View Quote

It was just a teeny weeny troll... when you said that you were going to postpone the podcast until after the first of the year due to equipment problems, I said “am I going have to come down there and build a table for you” then I asked if Erin was going to be your first podcast.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Just spit balling here trying to help.
Pull the copper out of it and try a break in procedure?
I know it's probably not an AR from your post, but if it have a barrel nut like a savage, check it?
Try the scope on a different known rifle?
View Quote

On - it's a 26" Bartlein marksman contour on a Rem 700 action.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#29]
@chicken_rider
I know... but it was just a baaaarely troll.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:11:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GlockWrench:

When was the last time you "really" got the copper fouling out of the bore?
View Quote

and yeah - well - like I said -- I'm going to clean it.actual.     Cleaned it in the field today, took out a bit of carbon.   It was dirty -- but had been holding accuracy under half-moa until now.  we'll see soon enough.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#31]

It was just a teeny weeny troll... when you said that you were going to postpone the podcast until after the first of the year due to equipment problems, I said “am I going have to come down there and build a table for you” then I asked if Erin was going to be your first podcast.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Happy anniversary to the assault on the US embassy Baghdad. They launched rockets at it again.
No casualties in the NEC, but some civilian structures were damaged and injuries reported.
For the sake of my buddies still there, I hope T$ stays here to deal with it, otherwise we are screwed.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Happy anniversary to the assault on the US embassy Baghdad. They launched rockets at it again.
No casualties in the NEC, but some civilian structures were damaged and injuries reported.
For the sake of my buddies still there, I hope T$ stays here to deal with it, otherwise we are screwed.
View Quote

Saw that as well, rumor is that its bad guys shooting randomly at civilians. Not sure if that's true.

I don't know anyone in Iraq currently.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
View Quote

Was just reading about that.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#36]
+47
Hang Traitors
On TV
View Quote

Wouldn't it be hard to hang traitors off of a TV? Their feet would probs touch the floor. Gallows would be much better.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Saw that as well, rumor is that its bad guys shooting randomly at civilians. Not sure if that's true.

I don't know anyone in Iraq currently.
View Quote

I'm leaning towards it was meant to go into the embassy compound.  They just have shitty aim. There are a lot of apartment buildings and residences all around that part of the green zone
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:29:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:30:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#39]

Normally for urban use you don't need a cover, unless you want to break up your outline, or maybe protect it from scuffs.
I've been told a cover or good paint will prolong the protection for U.V. breakdown. I've never given that much thought.
My personal ACH now, I have it painted tan, with some light green and grey to break up the outline. I have a cover for it but I don't use it often.
For the woods, a cover you can attach natural vegetation too may be a plus.
View Quote

I was thinking more to protect from scuffs and break up the outline more. I wanted a multicam cover but they have been OOS forever.

Your suggestion on panting seems to be the better option.

I like the mini Mohawk on the back for cable management. Works well plus it has a spare battery holder in the pouch.

Thanks for the advice.

I can use it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#40]

In a just world...you know the rest.
Stand by your buddies. Let me know if theres anything they need sent to them.

View Quote

let me know as well, I'm good for a care package or 2.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Dear Santa, Please send me some Marlboro Light cigarettes and Payday candy bars for Christmas this year. I have been a very good boy.......Thank you......littlecody22.....
View Quote

Paydays are good car snacks. They don't melt in the heat.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By djohn:
This isn't going to age well:

View Quote

Not when the left treats us like this.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Nope

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Originally Posted By JPN:

This was posted in the TN HTF.  A nurse at a hospital in Chattanooga was talking to the press, about 10 minutes after getting the vaccination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBcCwlXN_OY

Nope

CD

Not me. IDGAF, will not get the vaccine, will not wear a mask in public, will not observe curfew. Who wants to hold my bail money in escrow just in case?

I spent the whole day out and about. I was the only one without a mask that I saw. EVERYONE spoke to me and joked. They were all wearing masks and everyone was friendly. That said, I will talk to, and make friends with, a sign post (so my mom always told me, lol). i was starting in one store. There was a SUV parked at the curb. She rolled the window down as I walked past, then asked if I was going inside. Said yes, but was thinking, Oh fuck here itcomes. Instead, she simply asked me if I would tell an employee named Denasia her ride was here.  lol  Sure, no problem.  I love small town folk.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#44]
https://i.imgflip.com/4r44no.jpg
View Quote

They're about 10k for a good one.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#45]

newmax ran a panel show yesterday that I caught a few minutes of before I vomited in my mouth and changed the channel before I stroked out.  basically, they had a bunch of mr. & mrs. america on who couldn't wait to embrace our new commie overlords.  the joke of it was that 9 out of 12 of them thought with biden in charge, "things would go back to normal".

What is normal?  Normal criminality that they've been getting away with for decades?  Clown world.  Brainwashed masses, and clown world.
View Quote

Yeah I caught 2 minutes of it today before I changed it. I thought they were all dims.

Normal is the problem. That's why PDJT got elected in the first place to break the cycle of normal.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:39:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/428674/Wash_Post_Rats_jpg-1740640.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
Originally Posted By djohn:
This isn't going to age well:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/428674/Wash_Post_Rats_jpg-1740640.JPG

Yep. I saw the thread on that... that abomination of a drawing. I have no desire to reconcile. No desire to heal. No desire to come together. That ship sailed long ago. They can go get fucked!
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:40:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Dear Santa, Please send me some Marlboro Light cigarettes and Payday candy bars for Christmas this year. I have been a very good boy.......Thank you......littlecody22.....
View Quote

Dear Santa,  Please bring Cody some Payday candy bars and the strength to quit smoking. Thank you...little (for realz) CeCe.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#50]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/523383/B25961EF-E588-41B6-8EB8-B941A270D2B8-1740549.jpg
are we in an abusive relationship with the government?
View Quote

Jesus, the gov hits every single one of those points.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top