BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
TIME CHECK:  10:35 PM Pacific Time.
Fact Check:  George Floyd is still a dead criminal.
View Quote
And the fucktard in Atlanta hasn't beaten his kids now in months.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Only unfriendly, untrustworthy, criminal types, or stupid sheep would continue to wear a mask when there is no longer (if there really is) significant danger to ones personal health. I feel sorry for, and dislike, people like your neighbor. The psychological effects of this dehumanization will cause far more long term problems for people than the majority will ever have from COVID.
View Quote

I look at it from another angle.  Tyrants have given us legal cover to defeat big brothers surveillance camera network.  Throw on a ball cap, glasses, and a mask while wearing nondescript clothing.  Phone stays at home so you're not leaving a wifi / bluetooth trail.  This snatches back a little bit of privacy we've allowed them to take since 9-11.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

I look at it from another angle.  Tyrants have given us legal cover to defeat big brothers surveillance camera network.  Throw on a ball cap, glasses, and a mask while wearing nondescript clothing.  Phone stays at home so you're not leaving a wifi / bluetooth trail.  This snatches back a little bit of privacy we've allowed them to take since 9-11.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Only unfriendly, untrustworthy, criminal types, or stupid sheep would continue to wear a mask when there is no longer (if there really is) significant danger to ones personal health. I feel sorry for, and dislike, people like your neighbor. The psychological effects of this dehumanization will cause far more long term problems for people than the majority will ever have from COVID.

I look at it more as normalizing the wearing of protective gear while out in public.  

How do we normalize the wearing of plate carriers?  The general public seems to not quite have accepted that, yet.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#4]
$900 billion stimulus
328,200,000 US population
128,450,000 US households

Per person that works out to $2742
Per household $7006

Stimulus will result in $600 to most folks

Where’s the rest going....

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
And the fucktard in Atlanta hasn't beaten his kids now in months.
View Quote

Thankfully now this page is in full compliance with thread standards and code of conduct rules
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 11:53:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Matt Gaetz has announced on Twitter he will be rejecting the standing with Trump and rejecting the election on Jan 6.  I've asked and am hoping my Sen Marsha Blackburn will do the same.

View Quote

Me and Matt!
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 11:53:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Thankfully now this page is in full compliance with thread standards and code of conduct rules
View Quote

Yeah. God forbid we upset Winston again.

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 11:54:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

Did your mom wash your mouth out with soap too?
View Quote
Only had to happen once!
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I know we don't give a shit about the MSM's narrative, but just so we don't forget that they are setting the stage to call us enemies of the state.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/recall-effort-against-california-governor-attempt-destabilize-political-system-analysts-n1251498

"This is a ragtag crew of pro-Trump, anti-vaccine extremists, along with some ambitious Republican politicians who would like to be governor," Newman said. "I don't think it's something anyone wants. I'd be surprised if Californians wanted to spend the extra money and have another election the following year."

No one, except the 800,000+ signatures they've already gathered. But otherwise no one.

And their lack of self-awareness is not surprising, but no less infuriating:

In a special election, Newsom would be forced to defend his record just two years into office. If the recall efforts fail and he runs for re-election in 2022, Newsom will have campaigned every two years since 2018.

"This is not about rational public policy," Guerra said. "It's not about policy at all. It's about punishing the governor and distracting him."

But the presidential impeachment was not?
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

View Quote

Some form of pork.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:13:00 PM EDT
[#12]
TRUST the Science, just don't do the math.

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:14:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Hawt!!!  Who wore it better?  I confess, I have a no-homo bro crush on the gentleman from the sunshine state.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:16:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Only had to happen once!
View Quote

I wonder if modern moms still do that, but with liquid soap
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:
I know we don't give a shit about the MSM's narrative, but just so we don't forget that they are setting the stage to call us enemies of the state.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/recall-effort-against-california-governor-attempt-destabilize-political-system-analysts-n1251498

"This is a ragtag crew of pro-Trump, anti-vaccine extremists, along with some ambitious Republican politicians who would like to be governor," Newman said. "I don't think it's something anyone wants. I'd be surprised if Californians wanted to spend the extra money and have another election the following year."

No one, except the 800,000+ signatures they've already gathered. But otherwise no one.

In a special election, Newsom would be forced to defend his record just two years into office. If the recall efforts fail and he runs for re-election in 2022, Newsom will have campaigned every two years since 2018.

"This is not about rational public policy," Guerra said. "It's not about policy at all. It's about punishing the governor and distracting him."

View Quote

Is 800,000 / 40,000,000 enough?
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:20:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mockingbird1836] [#17]

Hawt!!!  Who wore it better?  I confess, I have a no-homo bro crush on the gentleman from the sunshine state.
View Quote
When he put the former minority whip's comment on loop and played it in a committee hearing, I decided then that I wanted to be like him when I grew up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
Only had to happen once!

I don't think many kids these days get punished
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:23:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ex_Sanguine_Nation] [#19]

View All Quotes

It doesn't matter if it is or isn't. Recalls go nowhere. Trust me - I live in Michigan. My point was only that nearly a million people is hardly 'no one'.

ETA: Also from the article:

The recall campaign must gather 1.5 million signatures by mid-March to force an election, and it will need a surplus of signatures because some are likely to be disqualified during the certification process.

Isn't it funny how these recall signatures can't be mailed-in, but must be collected in-person? Also I am sure the certification process will be plenty thorough
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:29:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#20]
$900 billion stimulus

Per household $7006

View Quote

"Pet projects, Pet projects, How I love pet projects." You will too. Sing it with me now..."Pet projects, Pet projects, How I love pet projects."

Now second verse add "money laundering."

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#21]
$900 billion stimulus

Per household $7006

View Quote

It is not the government's role to stimulate its citizens or corporate leaches.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

"Pet projects, Pet projects, How I love pet projects." You will too. Sing it with me now..."Pet projects, Pet projects, How I love pet projects."

View All Quotes
$900 billion stimulus

Per household $7006

All that public property that was damaged or destroyed, after police departments were told to stand down, or were defunded, isn't going to pay for itself.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

I believe we're only improving the surveillance tech. Gait recognition, thermal, facial to name a few. Phone or not, tracking and methods keep improving. This while eroding perception of God given rights. Legal concepts only work if enough people buy in. In my AO, I found that many medium to large businesses installed large tv monitors and cameras at all entry points as (prison) lockdowns were ratcheting down... when contact tracing got it's public stimulus funding and Mafioso type loans were available to bait small businesses. Further psyops on top, I'd wager tech for processing "new normal" psychology and analysis vs normal with recommendations on how to proceed. Mind you it's AI created by humans... So it's fallible... if we can take out Skynet through Cyberdyne.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By JPN:

All that public property that was damaged or destroyed, after police departments were told to stand down, or were defunded, isn't going to pay for itself.
View Quote

or balance (bailout) state budgets

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:39:21 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

I don't know how it is in CA, but here in El Paso for example, our percentage needed for a recall is based on how many people voted. Not how many people live here.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#26]
$900 billion stimulus

Per household $7006

View Quote

Treasonist salaries and for our Tech, Treatments and Camp equipment.

You'd never expect that I actually woke to a beautiful sunrise.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Only had to happen once!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

Did your mom wash your mouth out with soap too?
Only had to happen once!

Memorable, unpleasant, yes.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#28]
TIME CHECK:  10:35 PM Pacific Time.
Fact Check:  George Floyd is still a dead criminal.
View Quote

And... he’s sober.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Never meet your hero.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

A person named War said this... interesting. Keep in mind we're being compartmentalized,. and fed lies. We're in a psychological and spiritual Guerra... not that you didn't know. Leads to wonderment concerning the Jan 6 rally and if a showing of millions, tens of millions in the street... etc. I am tired of waiting.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:57:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

The first few weeks, I got a kick out of using a green cravat/triangular bandage for a mask and open carrying a .45. I'm not sure if it was that or the cowboy boots with cutoffs that got more looks, but these are things we do when we can't go to work.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#33]

It doesn't matter if it is or isn't. Recalls go nowhere. Trust me - I live in Michigan. My point was only that nearly a million people is hardly 'no one'.

The recall campaign must gather 1.5 million signatures by mid-March to force an election, and it will need a surplus of signatures because some are likely to be disqualified during the certification process.

Isn't it funny how these recall signatures can't be mailed-in, but must be collected in-person? Also I am sure the certification process will be plenty thorough
View All Quotes

Are those dominion printers for sale in Georgia still up for group buy @FCSD2162 ? At least thought that was you...
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Now, someone photoshop a green bandanna, 1911and cowboy hat and I think we'd have it close enough to be a wanted poster for 30 cal.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Now, someone photoshop a green bandanna, 1911and cowboy hat and I think we'd have it close enough to be a wanted poster for 30 cal.
View Quote

Hahaha
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Spicy in Salem Or, already. Patriots trying to get into special state session.
https://dlive.tv/PortlandAndy
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

A person named War said this... interesting. Keep in mind we're being compartmentalized,. and fed lies. We're in a psychological and spiritual Guerra... not that you didn't know. Leads to wonderment concerning the Jan 6 rally and if a showing of millions, tens of millions in the street... etc. I am tired of waiting.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

C'est la Guerre!
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#38]
In other news, to be replaced by a statue of a SJW.

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:30:46 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Matt Gaetz has announced on Twitter he will be rejecting the standing with Trump and rejecting the election on Jan 6.  I've asked and am hoping my Sen Marsha Blackburn will do the same.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/523383/0DA15CC4-152A-4B37-802C-7120E35316B3-1741445.jpg

Me and Matt!

I’ve been in that lobby several times.

You ever walked around the corner to Harry’s bar?

@BethanyHatch
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#41]
When he put the former minority whip's comment on loop and played it in a committee hearing, I decided then that I wanted to be like him when I grew up.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:38:03 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

yeah.   pretty sure I signed that petition on day one years ago.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:39:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#43]
I don't know how it is in CA, but here in El Paso for example, our percentage needed for a recall is based on how many people voted. Not how many people live here.
View Quote

I have no idea either.  I just no I've multi-signed petitions to recall Newsom since he was Lt. Gov.   I signed a thing to re-call his birth.  They go nowhere as was pointed out above.  How often do recalls happen?  Almost never.
 Not that it's a bad idea to put them on notice.   I like that.  It's just that usually the threshold is too high.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes
$900 billion stimulus

Per household $7006

Most importantly, cover for blue states who have basically stolen the money out of their pension funds to fund their pet projects on the state level.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

And... he's sober.
View Quote

and hasn't victimized anyone recently.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:42:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Good morning. Here's another quintessential piece of feel-good 80s action film nostalgia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgor8hf--TM
View Quote

Wow.
Thanks for posting that. Brought back some serious childhood memories..
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#47]
this public service message:  google image search for "rachel rollar nude" did not return any accurate results.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#48]

I lost a fair portion of my hearing in Iraq during OIF1, since then, reading lips supplements my hearing.

With all this mask bullshit, I can't "hear" as well since I can't see anyone's face. It sucks.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ezel:

I spoke with a neighbor not too long ago who announced boldly that, even after the pandemic, he would continue wearing a mask.

The psychological effect is far more powerful than most realize. Humans aren't designed to not see each others' faces...but I suspect you know this well.

Obligatory "it was never about safety" one liner.

EDIT:

When I was little, I remember being unnerved by hospital staff wearing surgical masks and such. Eventually I got over things like that but, to this day, something subtle about crowds of people, all with their faces covered, unnerves me. Something about it is just intrinsically off. It fills me with agitation and makes it easy to broadly dismiss others as masses of idiots.

So it is true, at least for me. Masks dehumanize. Ever wondered why some Muslims force their women to wear veils? Easier to control, dominate, and abuse a black sack than something that looks like a person.

I lost a fair portion of my hearing in Iraq during OIF1, since then, reading lips supplements my hearing.

With all this mask bullshit, I can't "hear" as well since I can't see anyone's face. It sucks.

Absolutely agree.  I have really bad tinnitus and I never realized how much I rely on watching people talking as well as listening to understand them. I have to keep telling maskers to repeat themselves constantly.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:
... this thread has gotten silly. There's not one post on this page relating to Riots & looting in American cities & worldwide - Floyd Death. RIOT SQUAD!!!
View Quote

Why do you keep clicking on this thread then?  There haven’t been any riots to speak of lately. Stick to the ridiculous shit in GD then.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Ironic that recall petitions have ID requirements and validation when elections don't.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top