Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:24:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By flynlr:

10mm should be renamed .40 long eagle
View Quote

10mm came out before the .40 Short and Weak.

per CeCe rules, owned
CD
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:25:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

For you guys over on the other account, this is the tweet I was talking about there where the call sign was different than AF2.
View Quote

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for the meeting between Trump and Pence that likely happened when they were both at the WH earlier today.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:29:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for the meeting between Trump and Pence that likely happened when they were both at the WH earlier today.
View Quote

I imagine it going something like this.  lol
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:30:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I really wonder if Salem (?) PD thought about actions have consequences.  You have always had one group that would step on a "thin blue line" flag but for both groups to take extra steps to prove a point .....just nothing to say.  I guess maybe I have morals and no kids so would fuck the dental plan and leave in that situation.  The ones left in that department have no morals so they get what is coming if they don't have an exit plan already.
View Quote

They are now hated by both sides. They had patriot support but they burned that bridge.

The LE think they are the system. They are cannon fodder for the pols. All for a pay check and for some a power trip.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:32:47 AM EDT
[#5]
So is has the Ron White alert system been activated?  Are we at the "buy a helmet" stage or "put on a helmet" stage?
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:33:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

There are some realities people need to accept and this is one of 'em.  The overwhelming majority of LE is not gonna be on our side when it comes down to it.  We all took notice of law enforcement when kung flu kicked off.  Then we watched how law enforcement handled the summer of "peaceful protests".  Most recently we've watched how they handled the election and went right back to enforcing kung flu lockdowns.  Let's not forget how federal law enforcement has betrayed we the people in recent years.  Trust your eyes, not your feels.
View Quote

Depends a lot on where you live.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:34:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:35:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Did we do this here already..............

Intriguing prospect, but it is possible with the age and birth dates. Donald Trump was supposedly great friend s with JFK Jr and took his death very hard.  It may just be me, but I feel like I see some striking sinilarities in the facial features. Who knows?

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:43:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By netbrad:
So is has the Ron White alert system been activated?  Are we at the "buy a helmet" stage or "put on a helmet" stage?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:48:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

View Quote

Suuuuuure.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:52:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Patriots need to throw down their "Back the Blue signs", shout you're own your own and do an about face, forward MARCH!  Set up second defensive line 25m back.

CD
View Quote

To modify a quote in history....

Good we are surrounded, friendly fire is no longer a concern......
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:55:40 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

In between

Stage the helmet stage.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:58:41 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

I guess I am not aware of something usually pretty funny....

any linky for tommy boy.....
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:04:23 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Put the Damn Helmet On! (Remastered)
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:07:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AJumbo] [#15]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

In between

Stage the helmet stage.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

In between

Stage the helmet stage.

Helmet, carrier, battle belt and riot clothes are staged. Hopefully we don't get to the "sleep in your pants and boots" stage.

So those black-eyed peas I started at midnight were in some way tainted, and I've been violently ill since about 6AM. The stomach ache finally subsided about a half-hour ago.  If this year goes off the rails like the last one, I blame the hamhocks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:09:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By elcope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vDWAbvguGs
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:10:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By AJumbo:

Helmet, carrier, battle belt and riot clothes are staged. Hopefully don' get to the "sleep in your pants and boots" stage.

So those black-eyed peas I started at midnight were in some way tainted, and I've been violently ill since about 6AM. The stomach ache finally subsided about a half-hour ago.  If this year goes off the rails like the last one, I blame the hamhocks.
View Quote

Well I ate two servings of black-eyed peas and I am still here....

Tomorrow is another story though....

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:12:07 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:12:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Helmet, carrier, battle belt and riot clothes are staged. Hopefully we don't get to the "sleep in your pants and boots" stage.

View Quote

or.....................it's the rona.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:16:53 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

That sucks, I hope you feel better AJ.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:16:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

View All Quotes

What, AGAIN?
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:19:44 AM EDT
[#22]

What, AGAIN?
View Quote
mutated, bro.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:19:57 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:32:02 AM EDT
[#24]
My greatest wish for this coming year is that all those who would hurt our country, way of life, livelihood, or my children... be completely free.... from the chopper all the way to hell.

Also, the 10mm is AWESOME.

That is all.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:41:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Danielsuzuki1:
My greatest wish for this coming year is that all those who would hurt our country, way of life, livelihood, or my children... be completely free.... from the chopper all the way to hell.

Also, the 10mm is AWESOME.

That is all.
View Quote

Agree on both counts
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:41:47 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

Ditto
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:47:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By stater61:

Ditto
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stater61:

Ditto

Now I need a helmet.  Same deal with the stupid Covid alert level in houston. What, I need a tivek suit and a respirator if it’s red? Naked if green? Sweet.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:51:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Danielsuzuki1:

Now I need a helmet.  Same deal with the stupid Covid alert level in houston. What, I need a tivek suit and a respirator if it’s red? Naked if green? Sweet.
View Quote

Laugh if you will, but I'm to the point I believe people would not even bat an eye if I walked around naked as long as I had on a fucking mask.  That's disgusting on it's face and makes me really angry when I think of the sheep who would be just fine with this crap.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:51:58 AM EDT
[#29]
I checked my feeds. All quiet on the riot front.

I'm calling it a night.

Be safe and hold the fort.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:56:37 AM EDT
[#30]

I'm calling it a night.

View Quote

Night Doodles. Right behind you (just not at your house, lol).
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:59:28 AM EDT
[#31]

change "friendship" to "riot squad"
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:01:23 AM EDT
[#32]

Laugh if you will, but I'm to the point I believe people would not even bat an eye if I walked around naked as long as I had on a fucking mask.  That's disgusting on it's face and makes me really angry when I think of the sheep who would be just fine with this crap.
View Quote

I concur, but here folk are getting fed up.

Night Doods, and CeCe. Sleep well.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:02:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:03:00 AM EDT
[#34]

This is the way.

One of you guys show up with a blacked out panel van and tell me to get in, I'll grab my kit and get in, no questions.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:05:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

This is the way.

One of you guys show up with a blacked out panel van and tell me to get in, I'll grab my kit and get in, no questions.
View Quote
you HOPE it's one of us.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:05:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:07:25 AM EDT
[#37]

This is the way.

View Quote

You're my boy blue!
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:07:55 AM EDT
[#38]

This is the way.

View Quote

I will at least ask the proverbial question: I will shit on?

If they don't answer:  your pillow........my ass is not getting in there.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:09:41 AM EDT
[#39]
you HOPE it's one of us.
View Quote

Meh, I lead a pretty boring life, suppose I'm due for ride in a blacked out van.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:12:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By GlockWrench:

You're my boy blue!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:13:36 AM EDT
[#41]

I will at least ask the proverbial question: I will shit on?

If they don't answer:  your pillow........my ass is not getting in there.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw_zps8b7lgmna_GIF-128.gif
View Quote

I'll flash my credentials
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:36:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:37:28 AM EDT
[#43]

I'm calling it a night.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:40:34 AM EDT
[#44]

This is the way.

View All Quotes

This is the way.

My man
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:41:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Wellp, I have bad news for Riot Squad. 2021 is going to be the year where the roles get reversed, and we get to taste the tear gas. I just watched the livestream replay today from Salem, OR, in which police responded to an altercation between a patriot march and some antifa by... forming a line with batons out in front of the antifa crowd and physically pushing the patriot crowd out of the area. When the patriot crowd tried to stand their ground, the cops lit them up with pepperballs. An armed BLM even advanced through the police line to stand against the patriot group (although he may have been undercover). This was a rowdy but mostly unarmed/unarmored group with women and teens, and although there were proud boys who were spoiling for a fight, this was a wildly inappropriate use of force in my opinion. Expect no quarter or support from police if you live in a blue state, especially in the PNW. It does not matter a bit if Trump wins or not, liberal leftist jurisdictions will give the order to use LL munitions on patriots while handing out lollipops to antifa.

That is all.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:45:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Wellp, I have bad news for Riot Squad. 2021 is going to be the year where the roles get reversed, and we get to taste the tear gas. I just watched the livestream replay today from Salem, OR, in which police responded to an altercation between a patriot march and some antifa by... forming a line with batons out in front of the antifa crowd and physically pushing the patriot crowd out of the area. When the patriot crowd tried to stand their ground, the cops lit them up with pepperballs. An armed BLM even advanced through the police line to stand against the patriot group (although he may have been undercover). This was a rowdy but mostly unarmed/unarmored group with women and teens, and although there were proud boys who were spoiling for a fight, this was a wildly inappropriate use of force in my opinion. Expect no quarter or support from police if you live in a blue state, especially in the PNW. It does not matter a bit if Trump wins or not, liberal leftist jurisdictions will give the order to use LL munitions on patriots while handing out lollipops to antifa.

That is all.
View Quote

The only thing I read is that there is a possibility of battle field pick-up 40mm launchers. This makes me very happy.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:55:01 AM EDT
[#47]
The only thing I read is that there is a possibility of battle field pick-up 40mm launchers. This makes me very happy.

https://i.imgur.com/OMqMe8O.gif
View Quote

So far all the police have had to deal with are noodle-armed soyboys larping at being revolutionaries. The MAGA side has far bigger, stronger, and more squared away individuals and it would be a very big mistake to believe that their reluctance towards civil disobedience is lack of ability to create mayhem. What I'm trying to say is, you can't spell "patriot" without RIOT.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:58:15 AM EDT
[#48]

So far all the police have had to deal with are noodle-armed soyboys larping at being revolutionaries. The MAGA side has far bigger, stronger, and more squared away individuals and it would be a very big mistake to believe that their reluctance towards civil disobedience is lack of ability to create mayhem. What I'm trying to say is, you can't spell "patriot" without RIOT.
View Quote

Monica
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:21:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:21:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top