Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:21:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
Wellp, I have bad news for Riot Squad. 2021 is going to be the year where the roles get reversed, and we get to taste the tear gas. I just watched the livestream replay today from Salem, OR, in which police responded to an altercation between a patriot march and some antifa by... forming a line with batons out in front of the antifa crowd and physically pushing the patriot crowd out of the area. When the patriot crowd tried to stand their ground, the cops lit them up with pepperballs. An armed BLM even advanced through the police line to stand against the patriot group (although he may have been undercover). This was a rowdy but mostly unarmed/unarmored group with women and teens, and although there were proud boys who were spoiling for a fight, this was a wildly inappropriate use of force in my opinion. Expect no quarter or support from police if you live in a blue state, especially in the PNW. It does not matter a bit if Trump wins or not, liberal leftist jurisdictions will give the order to use LL munitions on patriots while handing out lollipops to antifa.

That is all.
View Quote

Some of the details I found disgusting:
- A loooong marching crowd of patriots (unarmed, mixed, not tactical) are confronted on a downtown sidewalk by a dozen Antifa. Within minutes many police cars come zooming up and the first line of police rush in between the two groups (large patriot and handful of Antifa) initially facing toward Antifa. Antifa shouts”Turn around push them that way!”  And the Salem police do it instantly!!  WTAF??!!  Antifa was commanding the police what to do with instant obedience.

- The patriots have been peacefully marching for over two hours. No vandalism, even picking up trash, no assaulting of police. Now suddenly the police don’t push the small group of a dozen or so  Antifa, but shove and pepperball l the large crowd of maybe 100 patriots several blocks all the way out of downtown and up to the Capitol grounds!!!

-Antifa who just arrived is allowed to remain in their blocking positions downtown, while patriots who were marching a long way are forced back and to remain at Capitol grounds. There were maybe 200 cops surrounding and shoving the patriots with batons and pepper balls.

- Antifa paintball/pepperball armed dude is allowed into the patriot group downtown and stands between the police and the patriots. Police make not the slightest move to kick him out or back to the Antifa group.

So yeah, in 2021 the police are more aggressively protecting Antifa and confronting and shoving patriots in blue cities. The night before Antifa looted and smashed several businesses and threw explosives at the police before the got similar treatment as the patriots did for being peaceful and totally hands off.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:22:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#2]

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:29:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:30:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:31:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:31:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:32:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:33:07 AM EDT
[#8]

And both look like expert ball garglers.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:35:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:36:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:40:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: stater61] [#11]
Dang, CeCe’s on a roll y’all
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:56:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

To avoid hearing "you're not putting that inside me back there!", of course.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Maybe I'm missing something here. Why would any man want to make his dick look slimmer?

To avoid hearing "you're not putting that inside me back there!", of course.

Correction
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 5:25:22 AM EDT
[#13]
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

Cuomo proposing detention camps for infected...

Bill linked above.  Already submitted, for date Jan 6.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 5:51:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

10mm came out before the .40 Short and Weak.

per CeCe rules, owned
CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By flynlr:

10mm should be renamed .40 long eagle

per CeCe rules, owned
CD

Correct but mm is commie ..why i shoot 38 luger in my glock
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 5:53:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

View All Quotes

Yeah, that sounds pretty bad. It's about mass detention. They don't even need to know your name:

THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDENTIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED.

HOWEVER, IF THE ORDER APPLIES TO A GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS AND IT IS IMPRACTICAL TO PROVIDE INDIVIDUAL COPIES, IT MAY BE POSTED IN A CONSPICUOUS PLACE IN THE DETENTION PREMISES.

(along with many other references to groups)

And it's about long-term detention:

THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE MUST OBTAIN A COURT ORDER AUTHORIZING DETENTION WITHIN SIXTY DAYS FOLLOWING THE COMMENCEMENT OF DETENTION AND THEREAFTER MUST FURTHER SEEK COURT REVIEW OF THE DETENTION WITHIN NINETY DAYS OF SUCH COURT ORDER AND WITHIN NINETY DAYS OF EACH SUBSEQUENT COURT REVIEW.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 6:21:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Yeah, that sounds pretty bad. It's about mass detention. They don't even need to know your name:

View Quote

Humm can one hope AOC and maybe a few others get COVID while in NY...asking for a friend?
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 6:25:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Laugh if you will, but I'm to the point I believe people would not even bat an eye if I walked around naked as long as I had on a fucking mask.  That's disgusting on it's face and makes me really angry when I think of the sheep who would be just fine with this crap.
View Quote
Wait a minute...  this might be an idea worth some research!
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 6:50:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mariner82] [#19]

View All Quotes

THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDENTIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED.

HOWEVER, IF THE ORDER APPLIES TO A GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS AND IT IS IMPRACTICAL TO PROVIDE INDIVIDUAL COPIES, IT MAY BE POSTED IN A CONSPICUOUS PLACE IN THE DETENTION PREMISES.

THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE MUST OBTAIN A COURT ORDER AUTHORIZING DETENTION WITHIN SIXTY DAYS FOLLOWING THE COMMENCEMENT OF DETENTION AND THEREAFTER MUST FURTHER SEEK COURT REVIEW OF THE DETENTION WITHIN NINETY DAYS OF SUCH COURT ORDER AND WITHIN NINETY DAYS OF EACH SUBSEQUENT COURT REVIEW.

Fuse, meet match.

ETA:

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 7:28:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#20]
Well this would be an interesting spin....

GD thread on Heels up Harris not a natural born citizen, anchor baby not eligible to be POTUS hence VP either.

I give it .87% that someone with the power to strike this conversation and do something legal about it cares.  

ETA...Didn't really read the thread from the start, just posted the link here.  It is basically another GD pissing match about "natural born citizen Vs a US citizen" and what it means.  From looking she was born on US soil (no shit) but neither of her parents were citizens at the time.  The question is does being born on US soil make you eligible for POTUS.  My take is yes, but this is GD so all opinion stink...
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 7:30:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Good Mirning Riot Squad. We made it through day 1 of 2021.
A good day of football was seen. The Ohio State-Bama game might be a good one.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 7:34:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#22]
Originally Posted By zach_:
View Quote

Two (you could say three if you watched Auburn as well) epic beatings does not equal a good day....

I will say the GA and Cincinnati game was a really good but no play offs for them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 7:44:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

In that video they encounter ANTIFA at the 1 hour 30 minute mark.  At the 1 hour 40 minute mark is when they made another line and by 1 hour 42 minutes the ANTIFA with a paintball gun is allowed on the patriot side.

View All Quotes

In that video they encounter ANTIFA at the 1 hour 30 minute mark.  At the 1 hour 40 minute mark is when they made another line and by 1 hour 42 minutes the ANTIFA with a paintball gun is allowed on the patriot side.

Well that was bait
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#24]

Two (you could say three if you watched Auburn as well) epic beatings does not equal a good day....

I will say the GA and Cincinnati game was a really good but no play offs for them.
View All Quotes

It would have been a GREAT day if Bama would have lost. Dad was a Buckeye grad. I grew up pulling for OSU.
The teams playing today will hopefully put on a show.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 7:50:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:

Well that was bait
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UKjohn:

Well that was bait

I watched the recorded multistream an hour ago. I think that if the cops would have walked away, and let them play....
Tifa woulda lost big time. That would have been fun to watch.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#26]

It would have been a GREAT day if Bama would have lost. Dad was a Buckeye grad. I grew up pulling for OSU.
The teams playing today will hopefully put on a show.
View Quote

Gotcha, well admit the only team I really care to win is LSU.  This year they didn't get out of the locker room much less the bus until the last few games and even at times some went back in.  This year as a whole was a cluster fuck though.  All the different rules for being allowed to play all the games cancelled and other shit.  I usually will pull for any SEC team after that but Clemson is my ACC, Oregon for the PAC, OK Sooners for the Big 12, and..wait for it....Michigan for the Big10 vote to win it.  

I lived in Greenville SC  for the Clemson vote and hate USC so the ducks usually had the best chance to ruin their season.  For training I was in OKC for probably 2 years if I combined my time there altogether.  Have a few friends that are die hard Sooners, either you cheer for them or leave.....  I admit I never liked the ranking Ohio St got every year, ND was in the same boat for a while.  Ohio St is a good team but there has been some favoritism in my mind, from year to year the strength of schedule could be lacking (not always though).  Michigan or maybe Penn St depending on the year were my hopes.  I knew more people from MI over the years.  I have a love hate relationship with Bama, they have kicked our ass continuously except for a few exceptions since Sabin took over there so if they happen to loose I am not as sore over it unless its the National Championship game.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:48:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: blueinterceptor] [#27]

View All Quotes

If the quarantine period is 14 days.  What’s with this 60 and 90 day court orders?
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 9:19:43 AM EDT
[#28]

I really wonder if Salem (?) PD thought about actions have consequences.  You have always had one group that would step on a "thin blue line" flag but for both groups to take extra steps to prove a point .....just nothing to say.  I guess maybe I have morals and no kids so would fuck the dental plan and leave in that situation.  The ones left in that department have no morals so they get what is coming if they don't have an exit plan already.
View Quote

BLM/antifa only operate openly where they have police protection. Been that way all along.

Some departments/agencies/officers have always been anti-patriot JBTs or yes men. See Ruby Ridge and similar events in history. They are useful idiots just like blm/antifa.

Fun part about that is, useful idiot LE and useful idiot blm/antifa will fight each other. Let them and when they do, enjoy the show. Blue LE need to get red pilled the hard way just like blue voters. A sorry group of blm/antifa tards were at a prison in Lakewood, Co. a couple nights back. I could've driven down with 2 or 3 friends and mopped up their entire faggy crew, but why? The agencies involved let it happen and would've arrested us for doing so. Fuck em. They can reap what they've sown.

It would be a mistake to turn on all LE though. The commies want that. Consider the sheriffs who've stepped up to side with We the People in the 2A sanctuary movement. Good LE working in bad agencies can be an asset too, but that will happen off stage and behind the scene.

Keep it in perspective. The blue cancer only controls a relatively small area geographically. Patriots need to adjust tactics to specific locations, circumstances, and political climates.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 9:33:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Did we do this here already..............

Intriguing prospect, but it is possible with the age and birth dates. Donald Trump was supposedly great friend s with JFK Jr and took his death very hard.  It may just be me, but I feel like I see some striking sinilarities in the facial features. Who knows?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/491499/25D58788-B8C2-4684-9BE7-CE8043CEE2B9_jpe-1758300.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/491499/390F34CE-7622-4D26-9D9D-C38F7EFCC258_jpe-1758302.JPG
View Quote

The Kennedy family is like the Bush, Clinton, Cuomo, etc family.... swampy AF. JFK spoke out against communism and the swamp he was a part of. They splattered his brains for it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

The sad thing is some would go willingly.  And there would be just as many who would pick up a phone/send a text/email to snitch on anyone who they felt were sick/not complying with Herr Cuomo's edicts.  I have the misfortune of working with a few...

That said - there's plenty of people who would take exception.  If this bill goes through it is just a matter of time before those sent to enforce it take the room temp challenge - people are not going to comply.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

you're not wrong.   sigh.   just so much to be outraged about, and I was hoping to take a few hours off.  I haven't even looked at the video in question yet.   do we have a clip?  Johnny?    Roll the clip please....

Seriously.  Got link?

I'm actually watching a netflix doc on Ukraine revolution 2013 style called Winter something something
View Quote
I've posted the links as well as the relevant time stamps several times in this thread. Scroll back.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote
If you watch closely, both of the tangos lift their shirts to reveal pistols.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:22:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pcsutton] [#33]

View Quote
I heard that shit yesterday, except they weren't saying it was about infected people...it's about those who refuse to be vaccinated.

What I heard was that: if someone refuses to be vaccinated they'll be put into a 'facility' until such time as the government deems they should be released.

Hide and watch Whitmer, Brown, and Newsome, et al come up with the same shit.

GOT AMMO?
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Well this would be an interesting spin....

GD thread on Heels up Harris not a natural born citizen, anchor baby not eligible to be POTUS hence VP either.

I give it .87% that someone with the power to strike this conversation and do something legal about it cares.  

ETA...Didn't really read the thread from the start, just posted the link here.  It is basically another GD pissing match about "natural born citizen Vs a US citizen" and what it means.  From looking she was born on US soil (no shit) but neither of her parents were citizens at the time.  The question is does being born on US soil make you eligible for POTUS.  My take is yes, but this is GD so all opinion stink.
View Quote
The 14th Amendment is pretty clear on the matter.    
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:31:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

This is the way.

One of you guys show up with a blacked out panel van and tell me to get in, I'll grab my kit and get in, no questions.
View Quote

Will a big white old folks "serial killer" looking van do ???????...................
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:52:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#36]
Holy.,. God,! Just woke from the best dream ever!  TRUMP used the EBS around 11:30 EST (day unknown) to announce electoral votes suspended, votes to be recounted,  essentially that TRUMP WON, and all comms we're jamming due to the news proliferation! I gotta try to go back to sleep, EPIC!  Hope this is legible, have grog eyes .. that is all
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
I heard that shit yesterday, except they weren't saying it was about infected people...it's about those who refuse to be vaccinated.

What I heard was that: if someone refuses to be vaccinated they'll be put into a 'facility' until such time as the government deems they should be released.

GOT AMMO?
View All Quotes

GOT AMMO?

Plenty, along with fortified positions throughout the property.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#38]

GOT AMMO?
View Quote

It's not vaccine specific - it is written such that anyone they deem to be a risk to others can be indefinitely detained, no due process, with a "best efforts" requirement to notify family/friends that you've been detained.

From the Bill - this is insane.  It's also dated Jan 6, 2021.

2.  UPON  DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH
OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A  CASE,  CONTACT  OR  CARRIER,  OR
SUSPECTED  CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE
OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE  COMMISSIONER,  MAY
POSE  AN  IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING
IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER  DELE-
GEE,  INCLUDING,  BUT  NOT  LIMITED  TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF
LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH
A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER,  IDEN-
TIFYING  SUCH  PERSONS  EITHER  BY  NAME  OR  BY  A  REASONABLY SPECIFIC
DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH  PERSON  OR
GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO-
PRIATE  FACILITY  OR  PREMISES  DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER
DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:12:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

It's not vaccine specific - it is written such that anyone they deem to be a risk to others can be indefinitely detained, no due process, with a "best efforts" requirement to notify family/friends that you've been detained.

View Quote

Body bags will be filled

CD
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Godamn those are ugly feet for a girl.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Originally Posted By djohn:
Somebody never played contact sports:

It's all about the special whining privileges. Obviously.

Godamn those are ugly feet for a girl.

I get worse than that at work and don’t even blink
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#41]

per CeCe rules, owned
CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By flynlr:

10mm should be renamed .40 long eagle

per CeCe rules, owned
CD

.40 Short and Weak was developed for those who could not handle the light 10mm loads.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
just so much to be outraged about, and I was hoping to take a few hours off.  I haven't even looked at the video in question yet.   do we have a clip?  Johnny?    Roll the clip please....

Seriously.  Got link?
View Quote

In addition to the YouTube links others have already provided, Brendan Gutenschwager posted some decent clips to his Twitter. I think I've got these in the right order. I found it helpful to see the sequence of events. It looks like the police went into full "unlawful assembly" mode even before the first announcement.

No smashed store windows.
No dumpsters set on fire.
No spray painted walls.
No fireworks thrown at the police.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:55:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By netbrad:
So is has the Ron White alert system been activated?  Are we at the "buy a helmet" stage or "put on a helmet" stage?
View Quote

The helmet panic buying started in spring or summer of 2020, so if you are still wondering if it's time to buy a helmet, you're behind the curve.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Guess that whole 1st try with the nursing homes just wasn't effective.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

GOT AMMO?

Been reading through The Gulag Archipelago lately, and that order is not giving off a good vibe.  I don't doubt that Newsom will try that shit here, too.  I don't want to go out like this, but yeah, being detained long-term in a camp is going to be a hard line in the sand for me.  

Thinking about it... I have some alarming suspicions.  A year or two ago, the base I live near was hit by the 6.4 and 7.1 Ridgecrest earthquakes.  A few of the older buildings were red-tagged.  In the last month or so, there's been some new construction just outside the base's fence line, allegedly to house workers for the repair and rebuild of the tagged buildings.  Don't know why they would need to build housing offbase for outside workers or contractors or seabees or whoever, seems kinda wierd, especially this long after the quakes.  Guess I should head over there sometime to see if this "worker housing" is adding barbed wire or guard towers or anything.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:10:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Body bags will be filled

CD
View All Quotes

Body bags will be filled

CD
It's becoming increasingly difficult to imagine any other outcome. The actions being taken by leftist leaders seem bent on bring about violent conflict.

There just isn't another explanation.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By djohn:

In addition to the YouTube links others have already provided, Brendan Gutenschwager posted some decent clips to his Twitter. I think I've got these in the right order. I found it helpful to see the sequence of events. It looks like the police went into full "unlawful assembly" mode even before the first announcement.

No smashed store windows.
No dumpsters set on fire.
No spray painted walls.
No fireworks thrown at the police.
View Quote

Time to de-fund the Police, after all, it seems.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Sooo happy to know that apparently COVID is effective flu prevention.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/usmap.htm

Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top