BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Hmm... 2nd time you accused someone in the thread of thinking something about Lin Wood that wasn't actually stated. Seems my instincts were correct to go ahead and label you for future reference.

No need to apologize for your lack of participation. It just calls into question the level of your participation in this thread at this particular time.
View Quote

as long as we're arguing semantics, i didn't accuse anyone.  ..and in your case, i asked an honest question.  

I'm just trying to understand where people think i should be filing Lin Woods' "interesting bits of info"

personally I think his recipe of 5% fact, 95% fiction, and access/influence w our elected officials is dangerous.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]
bump
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By gt5966b:

as long as we're arguing semantics, i didn't accuse anyone.  ..and in your case, i asked an honest question.  

I'm just trying to understand where people think i should be filing Lin Woods' "interesting bits of info"

personally I think his recipe of 5% fact, 95% fiction, and access/influence w our elected officials is dangerous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Hmm... 2nd time you accused someone in the thread of thinking something about Lin Wood that wasn't actually stated. Seems my instincts were correct to go ahead and label you for future reference.

No need to apologize for your lack of participation. It just calls into question the level of your participation in this thread at this particular time.

0.05 posts per day and you come post at least 3 times about Lin Woods in here?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPD4s1_MoJ0

View Quote

I'm only 5min in, will be distracted shortly, am picking up what this guy is laying down. Fits observations yesterday.

See media and figureheads spinning us Americans United up to help push more into their kill boxes. Watching We the People run emotional ranges or obstacle courses as we're herded into a long planned outcome or so it appears.

Keep y/our shit tight as the flak picks up. Conservative conservative talking heads are concerned about us trapping ourselves.

Pissed off family is ready to detonate... half cocked or without strategies it seems (understandably).

Psychotic communist leftists are freaking out and baiting.
Looking to end President Trump with only 2 weeks left? Why so nervous? Big Mike and the Political Director Of ABC News = bait (examples).

Check beyond immediate threats and targets.

Left is so hot to come, they're near preemie, can hardly hold it. It's an advantage.

Lastly, I observed a collective sigh yesterday at the park and dog park. Maskless families and puppy beasts we're out en masse. More than since the plandemic operations kicked in.  

That is all RS Family. Carry Anne.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:24:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#5]
Originally Posted By Not_so_Clever:

A leaf's love is very different than that of a square.
View Quote

You get it man.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#7]

(edit)  The first half, or so, will annoy....the rest will wake some folks up, hopefully.

The time for restraint is over.  We, the people, are the Kraken.
View Quote

That point he made was good. But his strategy to have patriots run for office I think needs more clarification. That will be pointless in Dem controlled or Dominion controlled counties and cities. It needs to be focused where elections are free and reinforcing election law enforcement.

But the solution can’t just be election based because the Globalists control too much.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Wife and I got emails from senior management today asking why we've filed for unemployment.

JFC. Now I got to sort all that crap out....
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Who cares. Bible or funny papers. Read it or don't. Believe the info or don't. Free will man, use it.

No one believes LW is a prophet so stop trying articulate he is a heretic.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
Wife and I got emails from senior management today asking why we've filed for unemployment.

View Quote

Did you ? If not it’s been happening a lot here someone tried to open one in myself and about 5 coworkers
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:41:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Who cares. Bible or funny papers. Read it or don't. Believe the info or don't. Free will man, use it.

No one believes LW is a prophet so stop trying articulate he is a heretic.
View Quote

Well said, Doods. I would also add these elected officials would be a bad influence on Hannibal Lector.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

Did you ? If not it’s been happening a lot here someone tried to open one in myself and about 5 coworkers
View All Quotes

Scammers enjoy chaos.

I've been noticing more scam phonecalls and emails, lately.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:47:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

I'm only 5min in, will be distracted shortly, am picking up what this guy is laying down. Fits observations yesterday.

See media and figureheads spinning us Americans United up to help push more into their kill boxes. Watching We the People run emotional ranges or obstacle courses as we're herded into a long planned outcome or so it appears.

Keep y/our shit tight as the flak picks up. Conservative conservative talking heads are concerned about us trapping ourselves.

Pissed off family is ready to detonate... half cocked or without strategies it seems (understandably).

Looking to end President Trump with only 2 weeks left? Why so nervous? Big Mike and the Political Director Of ABC News = bait (examples).

Left is so hot to come, they're near preemie, can hardly hold it. It's an advantage.

Lastly, I observed a collective sigh yesterday at the park and dog park. Maskless families and puppy beasts we're out en masse. More than since the plandemic operations kicked in.  

View All Quotes

I'm sorry but he's lost me talking about an American army and the next President being someone we've never heard of with impeccable character.   Someone like that will never be elected now with Dominion machines and mail in ballots going Vrooooom.  Sorry Mr Whittle but it that is no longer a possibility
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:49:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
View Quote

Well, that makes two of us , President Trump..................Is it too late for coffee here ??????.........
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

I was told that I am not providing a safe work environment according to an employee or 2 that has refused to return to work. Another got busted filing when they had been gone about a month before we were shut down.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Why do I have a hole in the "belly button" area of my old black tshirt ??????????????
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By cody22:

Well, that makes two of us , President Trump..................Is it too late for coffee here ??????.........
View All Quotes

I cannot imagine the pain he has to be going through knowing full well this was a landslide election for him that was stolen in plane view and not one person really stood up and defended him from what happened.  Not one damn person really came to help!
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#20]

(edit)  The first half, or so, will annoy....the rest will wake some folks up, hopefully.

View Quote

Thank you for this by the way.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:59:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cody22] [#21]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

I cannot imagine the pain he has to be going through knowing full well this was a landslide election for him that was stolen in plane view and not one person really stood up and defended him from what happened.  Not one damn person really came to help!
View Quote

I was very proud of Bethany Hatch, my BIL, and all the other thousands of patriots who showed their "Help and support" in DC a couple of days ago............Opinion - This "war" ain't over yet in many ways. That is why "they" are so scared and trying to crack down on "we the people."........Hang in there.........
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Never too late for coffee especially now. Drink coffee until its acceptable to pour bourbon
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:04:00 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

I guess I am lost, people are filing unemployment benefits on your (I am guessing) SSN?  They get paid and you have to pay it back if it worked?

Never heard of this so would like to know what scammers are up to now?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

He makes some good points.

Especially about looking up for help, instead of looking at ourselves.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#25]
I can almost guarantee these Dominion machines or something similar will be forced on the red states including my very red state of Tennessee and within 2 election cycles Tennessee and others will suddenly turn b,ue
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:08:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USQDzBFe-Bg

View Quote

I like this guy. I scribed awhile back.

I'm not sure if he is connecting the commie coup into it though.

But basic overview is spot on.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:08:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Scammers enjoy chaos.

View All Quotes

Scammers enjoy chaos.

Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

Well said, Doods. I would also add these elected officials would be a bad influence on Hannibal Lector.
View Quote

Ain't that the God's truth. They are so vile they'd make a billy goat puke.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By zach_:

I was told that I am not providing a safe work environment according to an employee or 2 that has refused to return to work. Another got busted filing when they had been gone about a month before we were shut down.
View All Quotes

Yeah I see a good number of people that love having an official excuse not to work. Lots are anxious to get back to normal work but lots like be lazy.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:12:20 PM EDT
[#30]

I'm sorry but he's lost me talking about an American army and the next President being someone we've never heard of with impeccable character.   Someone like that will never be elected now with Dominion machines and mail in ballots going Vrooooom.  Sorry Mr Whittle but it that is no longer a possibility
View Quote

Agreed. That was my take away also.

If the field was level what he is saying is 100% correct. But the Patriot side has been locked out of the field.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#31]

I was very proud of Bethany Hatch, my BIL, and all the other thousands of patriots who showed their "Help and support" in DC a couple of days ago............Opinion - This "war" ain't over yet in many ways. That is why "they" are so scared and trying to crack down on "we the people."........Hang in there.........
View Quote

Just being there in massive numbers made a powerful statement. Well done patriots. This is not the end but the beginning of the beginning.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#32]
I wrote some tid bits to myself and it would be a wall of text if I posted it here but can if people want to read it.  Probably will have 87 million errors but this is more a working document.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

I hear you. Take away personally was discipline, trigger discipline, a family (army) plan and the onus is on Us ( credit to @Hollywood_Shooter ).
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:16:30 PM EDT
[#34]
I can almost guarantee these Dominion machines or something similar will be forced on the red states including my very red state of Tennessee and within 2 election cycles Tennessee and others will suddenly turn b,ue
View Quote

I am confident DHS will mandate Dominion machines to ensure the most secure elections ever. As they attested already.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USQDzBFe-Bg

View Quote

Excellent commentary. The people have been played against each other which is why I don't see these street level melees as productive. Obviously you have to defend yourself if forced to, but ultimately it's fighting pawns.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:18:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
I wrote some tid bits to myself and it would be a wall of text if I posted it here but can if people want to read it.  Probably will have 87 million errors but this is more a working document.
View Quote

Yes please do. We need to share ideas and sort out the options as we move forward. We are way behind the globalist Reset curve.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Yeah I've seen that here also.

If they have a legit concern due to a heath issue I can understand but when they don't.

That tells me about their motives and convictions does in it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:20:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Another one worth watching.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Yeah. Day is not over until you leave your body... for the next. Eternal skeptic considers Trump could see this from miles, years away... may not be sweating the hype. Not imagining it's a comeback so much as a chrysalis. Just ground some fresh enamel remover if you want a cup.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:23:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

Never too late for coffee especially now. Drink coffee until its acceptable to pour bourbon
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

4 Irish Coffees it is.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:26:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#41]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Yes please do. We need to share ideas and sort out the options as we move forward. We are way behind the globalist Reset curve.
View All Quotes

Ditto.. and thanks @RockNwood for the vid.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#42]

Scammers enjoy chaos.

View All Quotes

Scammers enjoy chaos.

I too have noticed an uptick in scam calls. I still answer in the hopes its a live person and I can get some entertainment value from it. I've been sorely disappointed lately
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#43]

I guess I am lost, people are filing unemployment benefits on your (I am guessing) SSN?  They get paid and you have to pay it back if it worked?

View Quote

I'm not sure how it works, but the FTC guy didn't seem to care much. "I'll send you a link, fill out the form. Have a good day".

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#44]

Self timing....
The LB can be adjusted, and moved from gun to gun with the same threads. The level of the baffles can be adjusted. How does this 419 do this by itself?
I saw one LB at a range, and had to have it. My 308 has a clamp on brake. It works fine, and looks like ass. The RO makes fun of it.

Nice range. I do not see any army seal, ranger snipers, or signs of them.
View Quote

Snipers in the treeline!!  https://youtu.be/CP4Msd3UNTo
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Short version... there is a perm mount you put on the rifle. The brake has a threaded captured collar fitting that then allows you to install it by hand, with reverse threads. The port count is fixed though.
View Quote

What he said
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:36:33 PM EDT
[#46]

Sounds like the same mounting as mine. I looked at my order history. It is the LB II. I guess the LB original was a gunsmith item, if no washers were used.

My LB II does collect and spew lots of carbon at times. I feels for those around me. (The spots next to me are usually empty for some reason). Me thinks the brakes I use might have something to do with the nasty looks I get. I am guessing that half of the regulars use cans.
View Quote

Shoot next to the socal precision rifle team... they're all brakes, no cans
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Well it is more the events that have happened in the past year, nothing revealing really but for my opinion of what I see currently:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Someone tried to set up unemployment under my name I got a letter in the mail asking if it was me and to use a code if it was. If not there a place on the unemployment website to dispute the claim. Basically you just tell them it Wasent you they take no further action and aren’t responsible for any damage. Even tho they know my info was stolen from them and they admit there’s a problem
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#50]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

I just upgraded my gear to MC and coyote.

Eh whatever I like black, takes me back to my Rivethead days.
View All Quotes
Perhaps we need to start dressing in black bloc?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

I just upgraded my gear to MC and coyote.

Eh whatever I like black, takes me back to my Rivethead days.

Well. Between you, me, and Fantomas we could likely outfit riot squad in black if we wanted to try.

Wait!
Is black bloc "culturally appropriating" us?

Oppression!
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top