Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Snipers in the treeline!!  https://youtu.be/CP4Msd3UNTo
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zach_:

Self timing....
The LB can be adjusted, and moved from gun to gun with the same threads. The level of the baffles can be adjusted. How does this 419 do this by itself?
I saw one LB at a range, and had to have it. My 308 has a clamp on brake. It works fine, and looks like ass. The RO makes fun of it.

Nice range. I do not see any army seal, ranger snipers, or signs of them.

Snipers in the treeline!!  https://youtu.be/CP4Msd3UNTo

Yea, that is different than mine, best I recall. It has been a while since I put it on.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By midwinter:

Well. Between you, me, and Fantomas we could likely outfit riot squad in black if we wanted to try.

Wait!
Is black bloc "culturally appropriating" us?

Oppression!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:53:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#3]

Yea, that is different than mine, best I recall. It has been a while since I put it on.
View Quote

if you're the kind of person who takes their brake on and off a lot because you're cleaning your crown like you're supposed to then the self-timing feature is a game changer.  Much appreciated like a folding stock when you're trying to remove your bolt to clean your bore
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Shoot next to the socal precision rifle team... they're all brakes, no cans
View All Quotes

Sounds like the same mounting as mine. I looked at my order history. It is the LB II. I guess the LB original was a gunsmith item, if no washers were used.

My LB II does collect and spew lots of carbon at times. I feels for those around me. (The spots next to me are usually empty for some reason). Me thinks the brakes I use might have something to do with the nasty looks I get. I am guessing that half of the regulars use cans.

Shoot next to the socal precision rifle team... they're all brakes, no cans

Fuck that! I don't want to shoot next to some asshole using a brake.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

Never too late for coffee especially now. Drink coffee until its acceptable to pour bourbon
View Quote

Is there an unacceptable time for bourbon?  If so, I want off this planet.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:01:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zach_] [#6]

if you're the kind of person who takes their brake on and off a lot because you're cleaning your crown like you're supposed to then the self-timing feature is a game changer.  Much appreciated like a folding stock when you're trying to remove your bolt to clean your bore
View Quote

You mentioned crown cleaning before. I had never made it a point to clean my crown before, unless I was doing a bore cleaning. I will going forward. Hopefully I will be able to go more this year. Grandpa is a busy job on weekends. I just can't go during the week right now. The weekdays are about 10% capacity at a given range. Weekends are now waiting for a lane, last I went anyway.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Now that we're post election, perhaps 75 million Patriot's should become more interested in the environment?  It would be nice if we could cut back on fossil fuel use to achieve cleaner air and water.

This country uses so much fuel it has to be delivered daily and in some cases multiple times a day or everything just stops.

Peacefully protesting refineries that supply gasoline, aviation fuel, and diesel fuel would be a good thing for the environment and excellent way to open dialog with our newly elected political leadership.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
I can almost guarantee these Dominion machines or something similar will be forced on the red states including my very red state of Tennessee and within 2 election cycles Tennessee and others will suddenly turn b,ue
View Quote

Nashville has already switched voting machines, but Nashville was already blue.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:04:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

0.05 posts per day and you come post at least 3 times about Lin Woods in here?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
Originally Posted By gt5966b:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Hmm... 2nd time you accused someone in the thread of thinking something about Lin Wood that wasn't actually stated. Seems my instincts were correct to go ahead and label you for future reference.

No need to apologize for your lack of participation. It just calls into question the level of your participation in this thread at this particular time.

as long as we're arguing semantics, i didn't accuse anyone.  ..and in your case, i asked an honest question.  

I'm just trying to understand where people think i should be filing Lin Woods' "interesting bits of info"

personally I think his recipe of 5% fact, 95% fiction, and access/influence w our elected officials is dangerous.

0.05 posts per day and you come post at least 3 times about Lin Woods in here?

LOL, no shit! They can't help themselves. It's some kind of character flaw.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Now that we're post election, perhaps 75 million Patriot's should become more interested in the environment?  It would be nice if we could cut back on fossil fuel use to achieve cleaner air and water.

This country uses so much fuel it has to be delivered daily and in some cases multiple times a day or everything just stops.

Peacefully protesting refineries that supply gasoline, aviation fuel, and diesel fuel would be a good thing for the environment and excellent way to open dialog with our newly elected political leadership.
View Quote

......................LOL !
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#12]
My mood, and sorry if it's a repeat:  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Well it is more the events that have happened in the past year, nothing revealing really but for my opinion of what I see currently:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Well said, Scoobs.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Nice job Scoobs.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By midwinter:

Well. Between you, me, and Fantomas we could likely outfit riot squad in black if we wanted to try.

Wait!
Is black bloc "culturally appropriating" us?

Oppression!
View Quote

Hey yeah! Your right.

Bastards.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

View Quote

Who are you, and what did you do with 36?

Tab left open on a puter? Post some embarrassing shit.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#17]

Well it is more the events that have happened in the past year, nothing revealing really but for my opinion of what I see currently:

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Yes please do. We need to share ideas and sort out the options as we move forward. We are way behind the globalist Reset curve.

Click To View Spoiler

Well said, Scoobs. My sentiments, exactly.
You can distill it down into money and power.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Cheese in Chili is good.

On another note I sanded down a 30 dollar 15" Lodge cast iron pan I bought the other
day. I think it turned out good and will used a lot.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:21:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#19]

View Quote

Just ponder on it a minute.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:21:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By GlockWrench:

I too have noticed an uptick in scam calls. I still answer in the hopes its a live person and I can get some entertainment value from it. I've been sorely disappointed lately
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GlockWrench:
Originally Posted By JPN:
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
Wife and I got emails from senior management today asking why we've filed for unemployment.

JFC. Now I got to sort all that crap out....

Did you ? If not it’s been happening a lot here someone tried to open one in myself and about 5 coworkers

Scammers enjoy chaos.

I've been noticing more scam phonecalls and emails, lately.

I too have noticed an uptick in scam calls. I still answer in the hopes its a live person and I can get some entertainment value from it. I've been sorely disappointed lately

A lot of the ones I have been getting, you have to sit through a recording and listen to their warnings about how your account has been hacked, then it tells you to press one to talk to whatever department will help you.  Press one, and the person that answers is someone that definitely did not grow up speaking English.  Their insult vocabulary seems extremely limited (at least in English).
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
My mood, and sorry if it's a repeat:  https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/501718/C53A6537-430E-4ABD-9AFC-EF2D97700621_jpe-1769856.JPG
View Quote

Big mood
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Banditman:
Cheese in Chili is good.

On another note I sanded down a 30 dollar 15" Lodge cast iron pan I bought the other
day. I think it turned out good and will used a lot.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126641/Resized_20210108_122422_jpg-1769866.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

I think what he's getting at, is that there is more than one way to skin a cat. Refusing to work is one way to cut off the $$$ going to D.C., getting on board with an environmental group that shuts down pipelines, etc. could work, and has worked.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:25:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Am I wrong for thinking there should be another large protest at the capitol on the 4th of July?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#25]
I had a great time on Riot call last night. Thanks Squad.  

Any one got a riding lawn mower.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Covid: Women on exercise trip 'surrounded by police'

Two women have described how they were surrounded by police, read their rights and fined £200 each after driving five miles to take a walk.

The women were also told the hot drinks they had brought along were not allowed as they were "classed as a picnic".

Guidance for the current lockdown says people can travel for exercise as long as it is in their "local area".

The police force involved, Derbyshire Police, said driving for exercise was "not in the spirit" of lockdown.

One of the would-be walkers, Jessica Allen, assumed "someone had been murdered" when she arrived at Foremark Reservoir on Wednesday afternoon.

"As we drove in there was a police van, a police car, and there were loads of police there," said Ms Allen, who lives in Ashby-de-la-Zouch in Leicestershire.

"I genuinely thought someone had been murdered; the place is normally so quiet. The next thing, my car is surrounded. I got out of my car thinking 'There's no way they're coming to speak to us'. Straight away they start questioning us.

"One of them started reading my rights and I was looking at my friend thinking 'This must be a joke'.

"I said we had come in separate cars, even parked two spaces away and even brought our own drinks with us. He said 'You can't do that as it's classed as a picnic'."

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View Quote

I'm up for a call tonight if someone is interested.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Am I wrong for thinking there should be another large protest at the capitol on the 4th of July?
View Quote

I think the firey, but mostly peaceful protests should be organize against big tech and msm.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

I think the firey, but mostly peaceful protests should be organize against big tech and msm.
View Quote

Yes, I too am ready for someone to pull my plug and wake up from the Matrix.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Nope. You're not wrong. If there is one, I hope I can go.

View Quote

Yeah, there was some good dialogue last night.
And some childish shit, too.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote
Those groups shall be dealt with.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/0436/production/_116387010_walk1.jpg

Two women have described how they were surrounded by police, read their rights and fined £200 each after driving five miles to take a walk.

The women were also told the hot drinks they had brought along were not allowed as they were "classed as a picnic".

Guidance for the current lockdown says people can travel for exercise as long as it is in their "local area".

The police force involved, Derbyshire Police, said driving for exercise was "not in the spirit" of lockdown.

One of the would-be walkers, Jessica Allen, assumed "someone had been murdered" when she arrived at Foremark Reservoir on Wednesday afternoon.

"As we drove in there was a police van, a police car, and there were loads of police there," said Ms Allen, who lives in Ashby-de-la-Zouch in Leicestershire.

"I genuinely thought someone had been murdered; the place is normally so quiet. The next thing, my car is surrounded. I got out of my car thinking 'There's no way they're coming to speak to us'. Straight away they start questioning us.

"One of them started reading my rights and I was looking at my friend thinking 'This must be a joke'.

"I said we had come in separate cars, even parked two spaces away and even brought our own drinks with us. He said 'You can't do that as it's classed as a picnic'."

View Quote

The Pols and police have lost their freaking minds. I since rebellions popping off all over the world come spring.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:33:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#33]

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/0436/production/_116387010_walk1.jpg

View Quote

Should've claimed they were on their way to the mosque, a Wiccan meeting, or meeting up with their grooming gang.  "Right, carry on ladies.  Allahu Akbar and all that."

ETA--the one on the right:  kindofwant:  img
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#34]
We do this yet?

Flags at half staff at the capital for the dead officer.

Nothing on the news here about the dead Air Force veteran.  The news make it sound like all five deaths were capital police.

WA State National Guard getting called up for next week’s state legislative session.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

View Quote

Me
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

View Quote

Laughter is the best medicine.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Rallies need to be where the enemy is weak, not strong.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:35:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#38]

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

1, 2

Seriously, that's some stupid, overbearing shit right there.

From the article, for further research purposes:

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Fuck that! I don't want to shoot next to some asshole using a brake.

View Quote

what?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

That sounds good. I may collapse from sleep deprivation but otherwise I'll start the call.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

Rallies need to be where the enemy is weak, not strong.
View Quote

and not where they expect
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:38:21 PM EDT
[#44]

I think what he's getting at, is that there is more than one way to skin a cat. Refusing to work is one way to cut off the $$$ going to D.C., getting on board with an environmental group that shuts down pipelines, etc. could work, and has worked.
View All Quotes

Alien abduction if I ever seen one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#45]

1, 2

Seriously, that's some stupid, overbearing shit right there.

From the article, for further research purposes:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/67531/_116387012_walk4-1769882.jpg
View Quote

1+2 = fun or death (or fun death)
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:39:30 PM EDT
[#46]

You mentioned crown cleaning before. I had never made it a point to clean my crown before, unless I was doing a bore cleaning. I will going forward. Hopefully I will be able to go more this year. Grandpa is a busy job on weekends. I just can't go during the week right now. The weekdays are about 10% capacity at a given range. Weekends are now waiting for a lane, last I went anyway.
View Quote

2 weeks ago I had to go to a public range in NorCal, because reasons.   OMG, I wanted to vomit.   So much liability, so much asshoe.    Actually - the RO's were cool, in spite of the much rules in general, more rules because covid, much stupid,  but the people shooting there were
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Alien abduction if I ever seen one.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:41:05 PM EDT
[#48]

and not where they expect
View Quote
I'm okay with that. However I really want them to be right in the face of those that who continue to divide the country. I would love to see them in continued fear until they break.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

That sounds good. I may collapse from sleep deprivation but otherwise I'll start the call.
View Quote

You're an animal.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

We ended up talking until 7:45 your time. It was a good call though pretty sparse in the area of cock-related insults.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top