Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Well finally home from my funeral trip....

It was expected, just not that fast.  It was a really good friend's Mom from the USMC.  I used to travel with him home to 96 holiday weekends since my house was out of the allowed travel range.  Known her for 20+ years.  She had smoked since she was 16, died at 67.  Lung cancer took her out.  I feel bad but then again life choices do have consequences.  The found the cancer about 2 weeks before she passed.  We believe she knew or had a clue at least 6 months before hand.  She had several minor heart attacks and one of them they gave her a MRI or CT scan and noticed a spot on her lungs.  She had pneumonia at the time so she claimed it was that and disregarded it (personally I think denial at this point).  The doctors told her to get it checked out but she never did.  They gave her antibiotics to cure the pneumonia it but told her she had to quit smoking for the drugs to work, she never quit.

She fell several times over the past few months because she got weak.  Finally she fell and broke her wrist and had another heart attack that sent her to the hospital.  They did multiple test on her and did a biopsy, large cell lung cancer.  She was now creating more fluid than they could drain at this point.  She was on like almost pure O2 and could only maintain 92% O2 level with that.  Doctors talked and didn't know how to handle it.  Her heart was not strong enough to start cancer treatments or surgery but she was not strong enough to handle exercise to get stronger.  They had to make the choice for Hospice because anything they did she probably wouldn't make it anyway.  Hospice has a restriction on how much O2 they are allowed to give.  Not sure the number but it was less than half the amount she was on.  She made it 4 hours after the reduction of O2 waiting to be transported to the Hospice location.  

View Quote

Condolences Scoob and prayers for the family.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]

It was expected, just not that fast.  It was a really good friend's Mom from the USMC.  I used to travel with him home to 96 holiday weekends since my house was out of the allowed travel range.  Known her for 20+ years.  She had smoked since she was 16, died at 67.  Lung cancer took her out.  I feel bad but then again life choices do have consequences.  The found the cancer about 2 weeks before she passed.  We believe she knew or had a clue at least 6 months before hand.  She had several minor heart attacks and one of them they gave her a MRI or CT scan and noticed a spot on her lungs.  She had pneumonia at the time so she claimed it was that and disregarded it (personally I think denial at this point).  The doctors told her to get it checked out but she never did.  They gave her antibiotics to cure the pneumonia it but told her she had to quit smoking for the drugs to work, she never quit.

She fell several times over the past few months because she got weak.  Finally she fell and broke her wrist and had another heart attack that sent her to the hospital.  They did multiple test on her and did a biopsy, large cell lung cancer.  She was now creating more fluid than they could drain at this point.  She was on like almost pure O2 and could only maintain 92% O2 level with that.  Doctors talked and didn't know how to handle it.  Her heart was not strong enough to start cancer treatments or surgery but she was not strong enough to handle exercise to get stronger.  They had to make the choice for Hospice because anything they did she probably wouldn't make it anyway.  Hospice has a restriction on how much O2 they are allowed to give.  Not sure the number but it was less than half the amount she was on.  She made it 4 hours after the reduction of O2 waiting to be transported to the Hospice location.  

View Quote

My condolences, Scoobs.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

That will surely work.

Shit that scares me.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Looks like the KKK.

Do people even think about history at all?

That will surely work.

Shit that scares me.

Nightmare fuel...
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:42:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

again sorry for your loss, and fuck those rules.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

again sorry for your loss, and fuck those rules.

Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Sincerely sorry for your loss. Extend my condolences to your friend on the loss of his mom. I lost my mother abruptly when she was 65 due to a AMI. I miss her everyday, despite our differences. Some pain never goes away.

Glad you're home safe.

Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Im sorry to hear about your friend Scoobs.

Thanks to all anyone one else....I just have to remember she is no longer struggling to breathe and in a better place.

As my mom told me.....none of us get out here alive...fortunately she told me that at least 10 years before I some doctor thought it was a bright idea to rip the heart out of my chest....
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/20/trump-plots-war-gop-establishment-forward-maga-agenda

I wish my beloved president ❤  would plot a little quicker.

I grow tremendously more impatient every day. Wonder if he needs some assistance from a red headed planner?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:23:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#8]

By moonlight we ride
Ten thousands side by side
With swords drawn held high
Our whips and armour shine
Hail to thee our infantry
Still brave beyond the grave
All sworn the eternal vow
The time to strike is now
Kill! Kill!
Kill! Kill!
Kill! Kill!
Kill! Kill!
Gone are the days when freedom shone
Now blood and steel meet bone
In the light of the battle's way
The sands of time will shake
How proud our soldiers stand
With mace and chain in hand
Sound of charge into glory ride
Over the top of their vanguished pride
Victory! Victory!
Victory! Victory!
Victory! Victory!
Victory! Victory!
To the battle we ride
We crossed a starlight sky
No space no time
We'll catch the wind
Strange losses, men died
We crossed a starlight sky
And still no space and time
We'll catch the wind
Kill! Kill!
Kill! Kill!
Kill! Kill!
Kill! Kill!
Sound of charge into glory ride
Over the top of their vanguished pride
By moonlight we ride
Ten thousands side by side
Kill! Kill!
Kill! Kill!
Kill! Kill!
Kill! Kill!
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:28:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Thoughts and prayers out. Good of you to be there for them.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:07:34 PM EDT
[#12]
“Never Mistake My Quiet for Inaction” – Sidney Powell Speaks Out After SCOTUS Meetings Friday on Election Fraud — Expects Orders and Opinions Next Week

The US Supreme Court was set to consider President Trump’s voter fraud cases in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan on Friday.

These three cases are on the Supreme Court docket for Friday.

Join The MAGA Patriots Telegram Channel Here: https://t.me/themagapatriots

As a reminder, Pennsylvania Democrat officials changed the election rules weeks before the election without consulting the legislative branch. This is unlawful in the state. It will be interesting to see if SCOTUS is the latest lawless branch of government following today’s decisions.

Here is more on Friday’s Supreme Court cases.

Case Number 20-542

Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.   It used to be Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-574

Jake Corman, et al., Petitioners v. Pennsylvania Democratic Party, et al.

Case Number 20-799

L. Lin Wood, Jr., Petitioner v. Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State, et al.

Case Number 20-815

Timothy King, et al., Petitioners v. Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan, et al.

Case Number 20-845

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. – Used to be Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-882

Donald J. Trump, et al., Petitioners v. Joseph R. Biden, et al.

Attorney Sidney Powell, who was silent all day on Friday, posted updates on her Telegram page on Friday night.

Sidney Powell told her subscribers on Telegram that she expects orders to come out on Monday of next week. Sidney Powell expects opinions to be announced on Thursday.

More from Sidney.

Expect news on the 2020 election fraud cases on Monday or Thursday.

We will soon find out if the entire judicial branch is as corrupted as the Department of Justice.

God help us.

Telegram channel @TheMagaPatriots
RELATED TOPICS:
UP NEXTDemocrats Push Bill that Forces All States to Count Ballots Received 10 Days After an Election
DON'T MISSPresident Trump Begins Vetting Candidates For 2022!YOU MAY LIKE
UNCATEGORIZEDDemocrats Push Bill that Forces All States to Count Ballots Received 10 Days After an Election
Way back before the China Coronavirus pandemic — Democrats were pushing mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, and other schemes to steal their way into office.

Back in May 2020 Pelosi was already talking about mail-in voting in 2020 due to the coronavirus.

But it went back even further than that.
Democrats were pushing mail-in voting legislation back in January 2019!

Dienekes’ Place reported:

Long before they crippled our economy, killed small businesses and locked everyone into their homes, Democrats have been pushing voting by mail. Here’s the proof…
In January 2019, a full year before Americans had ever heard of COVID19, the Democrats in Washington introduced the Vote By Mail Act of 2019—a bill to “to allow all eligible voters to vote by mail in Federal elections.”

You can read it here

Regardless of what Democrats are saying today, their “Vote By Mail” scheme has nothing to do with the China virus, and everything to do with power.

And it was not just Democrat Senators who were pushing new legislation on stealing votes.

The Pelosi Democrats in their first move after taking control of the US House was to pass HR 1 the “For the People Act.”

The bill allowed Democrats to harvest ballots from old people in nursing homes, a criminal act in most states, and allowed foreigners to vote in US elections.

And now this…
A new bill introduced by House Democrats called “For the People Act of 2021” will ensure Democrats can count ballots for days and days after an election until they have enough votes to win.

Democrats have to cheat, to win.
We all know this.

Trending Politics reported:

Catch that? In other words, if states want to count ballots received 10 or more days past Election Day, then the Congress would not be allowed to stop them from doing so.

Keep in mind that the reason why so many key battleground states changed their rules ahead of the Nov. 3 election was because an army of lawyers and activist groups petitioned state leaders and state courts in the months before the Nov. 3 election to have them changed in a way that would allegedly disadvantage the incumbent, then-President Donald Trump.

A week after the November election, noted constitutional expert, author, and talk radio host Mark Levin explained this during a segment on Fox News’ Sean Hannity:

Why did it take till 2 a.m or 3 a.m the morning after the election in 2016 to know who the winner is, but we’re still counting votes today? Now why were the rules changed by the Democrats? Because they believe in good government? Because they wanted to help Republicans? No. They fixed the rules to help Democrats. That’s why Alito and hopefully four other justices are saying segregate those votes, those were done by the state Supreme Court of Pennsylvania in violation of the Federal Constitution of the United States.

Look, I have a lot more to say, but let me just say this before I uh, lose my time. There’s more evidence of voter fraud than there was ever evidence of Russian collusion. So those who keep saying let’s see the evidence, Where the hell were you the last four years? You were nowhere. The Democrats want earlier and earlier voting and later and later counting.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE REASON WHY SO MANY KEY BATTLEGROUND STATES CHANGED THEIR RULES AHEAD OF THE NOV. 3 ELECTION WAS BECAUSE AN ARMY OF LAWYERS AND ACTIVIST GROUPS PETITIONED STATE LEADERS AND STATE COURTS IN THE MONTHS BEFORE THE NOV. 3 ELECTION TO HAVE THEM CHANGED IN A WAY THAT WOULD ALLEGEDLY DISADVANTAGE THE INCUMBENT, THEN-PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.
A WEEK AFTER THE NOVEMBER ELECTION, NOTED CONSTITUTIONAL EXPERT, AUTHOR, AND TALK RADIO HOST MARK LEVIN EXPLAINED THIS DURING A SEGMENT ON FOX NEWS’ SEAN HANNITY:
WHY DID IT TAKE TILL 2 A.M OR 3 A.M THE MORNING AFTER THE ELECTION IN 2016 TO KNOW WHO THE WINNER IS, BUT WE’RE STILL COUNTING VOTES TODAY? NOW WHY WERE THE RULES CHANGED BY THE DEMOCRATS? BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN GOOD GOVERNMENT? BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO HELP REPUBLICANS? NO. THEY FIXED THE RULES TO HELP DEMOCRATS. THAT’S WHY ALITO AND HOPEFULLY FOUR OTHER JUSTICES ARE SAYING SEGREGATE THOSE VOTES, THOSE WERE DONE BY THE STATE SUPREME COURT OF PENNSYLVANIA IN VIOLATION OF THE FEDERAL CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.
LOOK, I HAVE A LOT MORE TO SAY, BUT LET ME JUST SAY THIS BEFORE I UH, LOSE MY TIME. THERE’S MORE EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD THAN THERE WAS EVER EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION. SO THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING LET’S SEE THE EVIDENCE, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU THE LAST FOUR YEARS? YOU WERE NOWHERE. THE DEMOCRATS WANT EARLIER AND EARLIER VOTING AND LATER AND LATER COUNTING.
Read the rest here

CONTINUE READING
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:20:09 PM EDT
[#13]
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/516179-harvard-reparations-covid-racism/

Harvard scientists claim that slavery reparations could have saved black Americans from dying disproportionately from Covid-19. But their argument harms the very people they set out to protect.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:20:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#14]
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/539755-merrick-garland-vows-to-fight-discrimination-domestic-extremism-as

Merrick Garland, President Biden's pick for attorney general, is vowing to see that the Justice Department roots out domestic political extremism and fights discrimination in the criminal justice system if he is confirmed by the Senate.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#15]
https://www.wnd.com/2021/02/huckabee-says-blood-water-bipartisan-tsunami-grows-gov-cuomo/

Sharks from the political left are now circling embattled NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:25:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Just what Ukraine needs................

https://southfront.org/biden-says-europe-needs-to-stand-for-ukrainian-sovereignty-u-s-back-at-the-lead/

In Ukraine, both the Kiev forces and the DPR/LPR continue exchanging accusations of violations of the ceasefire agreement. The situation...
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:26:58 PM EDT
[#18]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/four-retired-taiwan-intelligence-officers-face-charges-over-spying-for-china_3704787.html

TAIPEI, Taiwan—Four retired Taiwanese intelligence officials were indicted on Feb. 20 for allegedly spying for China, according to ...
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:30:10 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Sorry to hear this, prayers for you and her son.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#24]

LOL
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:40:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
“Never Mistake My Quiet for Inaction” – Sidney Powell Speaks Out After SCOTUS Meetings Friday on Election Fraud — Expects Orders and Opinions Next Week

The US Supreme Court was set to consider President Trump’s voter fraud cases in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan on Friday.

These three cases are on the Supreme Court docket for Friday.

As a reminder, Pennsylvania Democrat officials changed the election rules weeks before the election without consulting the legislative branch. This is unlawful in the state. It will be interesting to see if SCOTUS is the latest lawless branch of government following today’s decisions.

Here is more on Friday’s Supreme Court cases.

Case Number 20-542

Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.   It used to be Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-574

Jake Corman, et al., Petitioners v. Pennsylvania Democratic Party, et al.

Case Number 20-799

L. Lin Wood, Jr., Petitioner v. Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State, et al.

Case Number 20-815

Timothy King, et al., Petitioners v. Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan, et al.

Case Number 20-845

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. – Used to be Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-882

Donald J. Trump, et al., Petitioners v. Joseph R. Biden, et al.

Attorney Sidney Powell, who was silent all day on Friday, posted updates on her Telegram page on Friday night.

Sidney Powell told her subscribers on Telegram that she expects orders to come out on Monday of next week. Sidney Powell expects opinions to be announced on Thursday.

More from Sidney.

Expect news on the 2020 election fraud cases on Monday or Thursday.

We will soon find out if the entire judicial branch is as corrupted as the Department of Justice.

God help us.