BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
NICS check DENIED...not delayed. DENIED.

Just had a lower transferred to me 3/10. Fifteen minutes and out the door.

Bought my fancy 10/22 Saturday. DENIED 3/23.

W.T.F.?

View Quote

Maybe someone with a similar name is on a list.
Did you give them your SS# ?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:07:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:17:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

@Scoobysmak

I ran across this yesterday on a Telegram site (not mine either). Somebody else made you internet famous!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/406377/photo_2021-03-22_20-35-43-1877530.jpg
View Quote

If you saw an HK or AK, it was calguns stealing arf intel again.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Sorry back your regularly scheduled riot thread...

@fantomas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwC_ej9qS_k

View Quote

Had no idea that fool was from Germany.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:32:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#6]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:36:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:37:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Fuck that
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#11]
FUArex is present
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:48:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
FUArex is present
View Quote
Let the pillow shitting commence
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:48:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gopher] [#13]
This trial is going to be a goatrope of the highest order. The 2nd story in this link describes the makeup of the jury.

https://apnews.com/hub/death-of-george-floyd

How do you have a fair trial when you pay the family 27 million before the first witness is called?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Did Arex put on some weight over winter?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Did Arex put on some weight over winter?
View Quote

Looks like it. No cardio from running from spice and less pillow shitting will do that.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:54:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Wheels is there also
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#17]
The drummers still suck
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:55:11 PM EDT
[#18]
They can still count but can they count in French
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Another white supremacist

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:07:29 PM EDT
[#20]
That is one messed up group of things. Broken toys.

I would love to troll them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#21]
That is one messed up group of things. Broken toys.

I would love to troll them.
View Quote
If that mic was bluetooth it would be epic trolling.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:15:20 PM EDT
[#22]
This song is incoherent
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Tardfest 2021

This is sad. I'm hoping they get trashed and decide to do something stoopid.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Tardfest 2021

This is sad. I'm hoping they get trashed and decide to do something stoopid.
View Quote
They got annoying enough I stopped watching
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:20:23 PM EDT
[#25]
If that mic was bluetooth it would be epic trolling.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:21:36 PM EDT
[#26]
They got annoying enough I stopped watching
View Quote

I do not blame you at alllllllll.

I'm going to just pop in and out for awhile just to keep tabs.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:23:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Fuck that
View Quote

If you want to get paid , (you have to check your man card) go limp, fall on ground, convulse, do not get up until ambulance exfils you, only talk to lawyer.   profit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#28]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExMS1pIVIAAcHCf?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

The annoying part about this, is that there are tirades against other people of all colors, races, and ethnicities every single freaking day. This is not new nor is it going away. He did not assault her. If you can not stand to hear some unkind words, stay the fuck at home. I have been called every name in the book by both better and worse than that dude. I simply do not care what anyone I don't know thinks about me or what they call me. She shouldn't either.

I do not judge by race and I'm tired of being drawn into these arguments, and pushed to hate people because of their race. It's one more way to distract, distance us and make us weaker as a population. Divided we are weak and can not fight back against the important bad guy, our own tyrannical government.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:35:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:42:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#31]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1374231447280701442/F50femDK?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

I hate that thing.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:12:57 PM EDT
[#32]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1374231447280701442/F50femDK?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Funny enough, "Mr War hero" was never directly complicit in anyone's shooting. He speaks from a place of jealousy that he doesn't have the balls to fire a gun.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:14:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:19:06 PM EDT
[#34]
https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/something-rotten-at-the-heart-of

Reddit gossip

I understand most of us don't care about Reddit anymore, but I can't resist an opportunity to shine more light onto things that Reddit are trying to keep quiet.

I might have some details wrong, but here's the TL;DR:

A moderator of r/ukpolitics linked to an article from the Spectator, which "contained a three-word mention, in passing, of a minor British public figure, expelled from both the Liberal Democrats and the Green Party" (not knowing this was a Reddit admin)

The moderator was permanently suspended for "doxxing"

They later discovered that Reddit had hired this individual from the article, and therefore considered it doxxing.

Turns out, if you mention this minor public figure (turned Reddit admin) anywhere on the site, you will get permanently banned.

... which isn't the bad part. The new Reddit admin (Aimee Challenor) allegedly:

is married to a literal, self-admitted pedophile who writes sex stories about kids (tweet: https://i.imgur.com/j2GXHtW.jpg)

hired her father as elections agent after he was charged for holding a 10 year old girl captive in his "torture den" where he electrocuted her while playing out his sadomasochistic fantasies ("subjected the child to a campaign of abuse which included tying her from a beam, whipping her and giving her electric shocks.")

started off as just a volunteer moderator for child/teen-focused subreddits before becoming a Reddit employee

Reddit's banning anyone who mentions the new admins name. Many large subreddits are going private in protest of the admins. The admins just put out a statement clarifying the ban policy but no comment on why they hired (and still are employing) an allegedly avid supporter of child rapists. More subreddits are continuing to close. Could be interesting!

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:20:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#35]
So just to recap...

▪️Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, was a Syrian migrant & ISIS sympathizer who came to America under Obama-era asylum programs

▪️He was radicalized in the U.S. by left-wing woke media propaganda

▪️He planned to shoot up a Trump rally in Feb 2020, but decided to wait until the next one on Mar 13 until it was cancelled

▪️The FBI knew about him, but had him as a "low priority" as they went after Conservatives who attended the Jan 6 Trump rally

▪️Anti-white race-baiting Leftist Woke Media jumped in to bash "the White Man" as the perpetrator...MEANWHILE ALL the victims (https://t.me/westcoastintel/9104) were white. Where was their privilege??

What could have stopped this was ANY ONE utilizing concealed carry... but Biden instead calls for a ban on all assault weapons

Because in the end, they are far more concerned with early-release programs, no-bail laws, defunding police, and open borders

... All while working to jail Trump supporters, black-ball them from society, and disarm law-abiding citizens.

What did I miss?

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:27:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:29:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:30:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:45:13 PM EDT
[#39]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/republican-controlled-wisconsin-assembly-authorizes-investigation-2020-presidential-election/

JUST IN: Republican-Controlled Wisconsin Assembly Authorizes Invest...
The Republican-controlled Wisconsin state assembly on Tuesday passed a resolution to authorize an investigation into the 2020 presidential election. The resolution passed on a 58-35 party-line vote. The committee will now have subpoena power to compel testimony and gather documents. The Associated Press reported: The Republican-controlled Wiscon...
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:46:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#40]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/obamas-ftc-handed-google-monopoly-google-execs-helped-obama-win-second-re-election/

Obama's FTC Handed Google Its Monopoly After Google Execs Helped Obama Win His Second Re-election
In return for his re-election win, Obama handed Google its monopoly to rule the Int
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:48:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:51:28 PM EDT
[#42]
https://www.valleycentral.com/border-report/hhs-asks-pentagon-to-help-house-migrant-children-at-fort-bliss-joint-base-san-antonio/

HHS asks Pentagon to help house migrant children at Fort Bliss, Joi...
Two military installations in Texas could soon host migrant children who are arriving unaccompanied at the border, according to NBC News.

There's nothing quite like deliberating installing illegal alien enemy children in our military bases. Comrade Xiden is so thoughtful. F 'em all.

At this point, I'm sure they are pushing us just to see how far we will go before we fight back.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:57:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#44]
https://www.valleycentral.com/border-report/hhs-asks-pentagon-to-help-house-migrant-children-at-fort-bliss-joint-base-san-antonio/

HHS asks Pentagon to help house migrant children at Fort Bliss, Joi...
Two military installations in Texas could soon host migrant children who are arriving unaccompanied at the border, according to NBC News.

There's nothing quite like deliberating installing illegal alien enemy children in our military bases. Comrade Xiden is so thoughtful. F 'em all.

At this point, I'm sure they are pushing us just to see how far we will go before we fight back.
View Quote

A vacant dorm on one base, and a field at the other base.  Tents and fencing on the field, to make a quick POW camp?  Will it be named Stalag Biden, or Stalag Harris?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:08:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By JPN:

A vacant dorm on one base, and a field at the other base.  Tents and fencing on the field, to make a quick POW camp?  Will it be named Stalag Biden, or Stalag Harris?
View Quote

Do you mean....like....cages?

Cages to keep children in?

More cages built by the Biden/Harris administration?

"CAGED CHILDREN"

This should end well. What could possibly go wrong since they house up to 17 y/o as children?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:11:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:13:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:18:28 AM EDT
[#48]
https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/something-rotten-at-the-heart-of

Reddit gossip

I understand most of us don't care about Reddit anymore, but I can't resist an opportunity to shine more light onto things that Reddit are trying to keep quiet.

I might have some details wrong, but here's the TL;DR:

A moderator of r/ukpolitics linked to an article from the Spectator, which "contained a three-word mention, in passing, of a minor British public figure, expelled from both the Liberal Democrats and the Green Party" (not knowing this was a Reddit admin)

The moderator was permanently suspended for "doxxing"

They later discovered that Reddit had hired this individual from the article, and therefore considered it doxxing.

Turns out, if you mention this minor public figure (turned Reddit admin) anywhere on the site, you will get permanently banned.

... which isn't the bad part. The new Reddit admin (Aimee Challenor) allegedly:

is married to a literal, self-admitted pedophile who writes sex stories about kids (tweet: https://i.imgur.com/j2GXHtW.jpg)

hired her father as elections agent after he was charged for holding a 10 year old girl captive in his "torture den" where he electrocuted her while playing out his sadomasochistic fantasies ("subjected the child to a campaign of abuse which included tying her from a beam, whipping her and giving her electric shocks.")

started off as just a volunteer moderator for child/teen-focused subreddits before becoming a Reddit employee

Reddit's banning anyone who mentions the new admins name. Many large subreddits are going private in protest of the admins. The admins just put out a statement clarifying the ban policy but no comment on why they hired (and still are employing) an allegedly avid supporter of child rapists. More subreddits are continuing to close. Could be interesting!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/406377/photo_2021-03-23_21-24-17-1877724.jpg
View Quote

One twist to this sick story as I understand it is that the reddit admin is actually a he not a she.  A tranny (of course).
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:22:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:31:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Do you mean....like....cages?

Cages to keep children in?

More cages built by the Biden/Harris administration?

"CAGED CHILDREN"

This should end well. What could possibly go wrong since they house up to 17 y/o as children?
View Quote

Kamala Harris as Colonel Klink, and Joe Biden as Sgt Shultz.

"I see nothing. I KNOW NOTH... wait... what do I know?  Is it time for pudding?"
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top