[#3]

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:53:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:17:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

@Scoobysmak

I ran across this yesterday on a Telegram site (not mine either). Somebody else made you internet famous!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/406377/photo_2021-03-22_20-35-43-1877530.jpg
View Quote

Too bad it wasn’t the right guy.  At least I said from the article.....
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:20:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:22:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:23:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#8]

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:24:09 AM EDT
[#9]
So just to recap...

▪️Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, was a Syrian migrant & ISIS sympathizer who came to America under Obama-era asylum programs

▪️He was radicalized in the U.S. by left-wing woke media propaganda

▪️He planned to shoot up a Trump rally in Feb 2020, but decided to wait until the next one on Mar 13 until it was cancelled

▪️The FBI knew about him, but had him as a "low priority" as they went after Conservatives who attended the Jan 6 Trump rally

▪️Anti-white race-baiting Leftist Woke Media jumped in to bash "the White Man" as the perpetrator...MEANWHILE ALL the victims (https://t.me/westcoastintel/9104) were white. Where was their privilege??

What could have stopped this was ANY ONE utilizing concealed carry... but Biden instead calls for a ban on all assault weapons

Because in the end, they are far more concerned with early-release programs, no-bail laws, defunding police, and open borders

... All while working to jail Trump supporters, black-ball them from society, and disarm law-abiding citizens.

What did I miss?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/824120694039511070/unknown.png
View Quote

From my understanding he came here in 2002 or 2003.  This would have put Bush on that land mine.  Not sure if he was illegal here and then under Obummer got to stay though.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:27:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#10]

Do you mean....like....cages?

Cages to keep children in?

More cages built by the Biden/Harris administration?

"CAGED CHILDREN"

This should end well. What could possibly go wrong since they house up to 17 y/o as children?
View Quote

They put it on a military installation so they can really get “no fly zones” for drones or aircraft the easy way and keep press out.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:42:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:44:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:58:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

They put it on a military installation so they can really get “no fly zones” for drones or aircraft the easy way and keep press out.
View Quote

Yep, instead of some guard yelling at them that they are on private land, base security pulls up and they are carted off to face federal charges for violating the security of a military installation.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:01:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:02:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:05:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:06:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:07:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:08:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:34:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Written by a friend tonight. I thought it worth sharing.

What I am seeing is the political scene is lost. The problem is not political it is moral/evil. No politician is pulling the collective bacon out of this dumpster fire. A LOT of my friends are going “underground in plain sight.”  Staying very low key but quietly getting ready for very bad shit to come down. Just like for my wife and I, getting to a safer state is top priority. We have to shelter in friendly territory so we have a buffer from the Federals and less local interference. None of my family will be in Oregon a year from now. We aren’t likely to be west of Idaho in forever. Second are low profile tactical preps. A good friend and I are putting are nice to have shit to the side and just focusing on improving our fighting gear. Third is developing more situational resiliency. For me it is developing more diverse skills that could be useful in interesting times. For a friend and I we are looking to acquire some remote “camping” property. Basically we are bugging out in plain sight in slow motion. Fourth is getting our minds around eventually living as outlaws. At some point times will require us to go off radar. No bank. No job. No licenses. Nothing. Stay low profile in public and take care of the needful as clandestine as possible. Over time as more and more of us “go beyond the pale” (beyond the control of law, or out-law) we will organize based on face to face cooperation. Perhaps whole states will revolt against tyranny but I ain’t planning on that. A temporary buffer is the most I plan for. There is no political spine. We are left to our own device. It will take 2 years or more for enough people to get to the point of going out-law that any group coordination can happen. Electronic media is fully compromised. Even on this board as carefully as people are vetted I am sure there are at least two cooperating with feds to monitor. I am not saying I know ANYTHING just that the odds are like this. The good thing is the good solid people are the majority. The minority have the govt power. They will make us suffer. But it fucking won’t end the way the feds envision no matter how many rats spill their guts. They are on the losing side against numbers, will and morality.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 4:02:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:03:00 AM EDT
[#22]

The annoying part about this, is that there are tirades against other people of all colors, races, and ethnicities every single freaking day. This is not new nor is it going away. He did not assault her. If you can not stand to hear some unkind words, stay the fuck at home. I have been called every name in the book by both better and worse than that dude. I simply do not care what anyone I don't know thinks about me or what they call me. She shouldn't either.

I do not judge by race and I'm tired of being drawn into these arguments, and pushed to hate people because of their race. It's one more way to distract, distance us and make us weaker as a population. Divided we are weak and can not fight back against the important bad guy, our own tyrannical government.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExMS1pIVIAAcHCf?format=jpg&name=small

The annoying part about this, is that there are tirades against other people of all colors, races, and ethnicities every single freaking day. This is not new nor is it going away. He did not assault her. If you can not stand to hear some unkind words, stay the fuck at home. I have been called every name in the book by both better and worse than that dude. I simply do not care what anyone I don't know thinks about me or what they call me. She shouldn't either.

I do not judge by race and I'm tired of being drawn into these arguments, and pushed to hate people because of their race. It's one more way to distract, distance us and make us weaker as a population. Divided we are weak and can not fight back against the important bad guy, our own tyrannical government.

The most racist people I've lived with were Chinese, followed by NDN (Utes) and Black. Funny thing happens when people become close. The tribalism turns into a joke. Literally a point of humor. Think old school Eddie Murphy or Dave Chappell. I should dig up some of the Thanksgiving cards my Ute friends would give me. Stereotypes always have some basis in truth, but on a person to person level, that shit ceases to matter.

Nowadays it's en vogue to play the victim. It's sadly funny to watch people fight over the oppression spotlight. All encouraged by the media of course. Victim identity is the basis of Marxist conflict theory and revolution. Divide and conquer.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:04:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Congo Approves Economic Stimulus Package Of AK-47 For Every Citizen
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By JPN:

A vacant dorm on one base, and a field at the other base.  Tents and fencing on the field, to make a quick POW camp?  Will it be named Stalag Biden, or Stalag Harris?
View All Quotes
https://www.valleycentral.com/border-report/hhs-asks-pentagon-to-help-house-migrant-children-at-fort-bliss-joint-base-san-antonio/

HHS asks Pentagon to help house migrant children at Fort Bliss, Joi...
Two military installations in Texas could soon host migrant children who are arriving unaccompanied at the border, according to NBC News.

There's nothing quite like deliberating installing illegal alien enemy children in our military bases. Comrade Xiden is so thoughtful. F 'em all.

At this point, I'm sure they are pushing us just to see how far we will go before we fight back.

A vacant dorm on one base, and a field at the other base.  Tents and fencing on the field, to make a quick POW camp?  Will it be named Stalag Biden, or Stalag Harris?

Stalag Biden-Harris. You know, since they now want the administration to be referred to as the Biden-Harris administration, instead of just the Biden administration.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Stalag Biden-Harris. You know, since they now want the administration to be referred to as the Biden-Harris administration, instead of just the Biden administration.
View Quote

How silly of me to forget that.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:03:17 AM EDT
[#26]
I only made to about 10 sec

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

WTF was the point of that?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:22:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#28]
Originally Posted By zach_:

View All Quotes

You ever see somebody make a questionable (or even blatantly stupid) decision, then spend a lot of time and effort trying to justify their choice (not necessarily to convince other people)?

This is the left trying to convince themselves that they made the right choice, by voting democrat.

ETA: 40 seconds was all I could manage.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:26:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#29]

View Quote

Ugggg 34 painful seconds

Edit: is there a campaign medal for that?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#30]

You ever see somebody make a questionable (or even blatantly stupid) decision, then spend a lot of time and effort trying to justify their choice (not necessarily to convince other people)?

This is the left trying to convince themselves that they made the right choice, by voting democrat.
View Quote

I hear ya.
That woman looked very convinced. Medicated and convinced. Way too medicated and convinced.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#31]

I hear ya.
That woman looked very convinced. Medicated and convinced. Way too medicated and convinced.
View Quote

Any 'likes' she gets for that video, will be taken as self-affirmation that her vote was correct and all will be right in the world, once those republicans can no longer make her question her decision.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#32]

I hear ya.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#34]
I hear ya.
View Quote

I looked for the original posting of the video.  

She's retweeting the compliments she gets (more self-affirmation), only has 53 likes on the video, and it looks like the ratio process has begun.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#35]

Any 'likes' she gets for that video, will be taken as self-affirmation that her vote was correct and all will be right in the world, once those republicans can no longer make her question her decision.
View Quote

That was a parody video, right?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#36]

It was just last week that democrats were making some noise about how it was starting to look like gun control wasn't going to pass, this year.  The far left can make all the noise they want, but there are some democrat politicians that realize what voting for a big gun control package will do for their career.  The party needs a stronger majority, to allow for some of their members to 'save their own skins', before they can be confident about openly passing something big (slipping small stuff into other bills, is another matter).
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:55:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#37]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

If it was, it's a parody account.  She seems determined to convince people that the left is doing great things.

ETA: "Harnessing the power of suburban women."
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:57:14 AM EDT
[#38]

It was just last week that democrats were making some noise about how it was starting to look like gun control wasn't going to pass, this year.  The far left can make all the noise they want, but there are some democrat politicians that realize what voting for a big gun control package will do for their career.  The party needs a stronger majority, to allow for some of their members to 'save their own skins', before they can be confident about openly passing something big (slipping small stuff into other bills, is another matter).
View Quote

The end game is complete disarmament of the American population so they can rape, pillage and steal for their own benefit without the threat of a violent rebellion.  We are slowly creeping towards that end game.  

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 11:16:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#41]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

The end game is complete disarmament of the American population so they can rape, pillage and steal for their own benefit without the threat of a violent rebellion.  We are slowly creeping towards that end game.  

View Quote

Yep, but it is still not a certain outcome.  The more whacky portion of the left has been chomping at the bit, thinking they've now got the power to do anything they want, but the ones thinking about the bigger picture probably realize that moving too fast will end up hurting them (there will be a backlash) and are more patient (waiting for a time when their chances are better).  

In some ways, things are currently like the first year of Obama.  The left was all "sit down, shut up, we're in charge, now" at the beginning.  Then there wasn't much significant progress on their agenda, other than Obamacare.  They started questioning what was going on, and whether or not Obama was what they had hoped he would be (this was when Sarah Brady made her visit to the White House and came away saying Obama was working on things 'under the radar').  Two years in, and the democrats lost ground in Congress, taking away their ability to just shove legislation through for Obama to sign, while still not having delivered on most of the leftist agenda.  It turned into the same old partisan politics game of pointing fingers at the other party, with the hopes of leftist utopia put on hold, while Obama talked about trying to find ways to do things by executive order, since Congress wouldn't advance the agenda.

The sooner the left realizes that Biden-Harris isn't what they had hoped it would be, the sooner we'll get to that stagnant finger pointing stage.

ETA: Some came to that realization before Biden-Harris was sworn in, since Antifa kept on protesting and added Biden to their list of fascists.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#42]

From my understanding he came here in 2002 or 2003.  This would have put Bush on that land mine.  Not sure if he was illegal here and then under Obummer got to stay though.
View All Quotes
So just to recap...

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, was a Syrian migrant & ISIS sympathizer who came to America under Obama-era asylum programs

He was radicalized in the U.S. by left-wing woke media propaganda

He planned to shoot up a Trump rally in Feb 2020, but decided to wait until the next one on Mar 13 until it was cancelled

The FBI knew about him, but had him as a "low priority" as they went after Conservatives who attended the Jan 6 Trump rally

Anti-white race-baiting Leftist Woke Media jumped in to bash "the White Man" as the perpetrator...MEANWHILE ALL the victims (https://t.me/westcoastintel/9104) were white. Where was their privilege??

What could have stopped this was ANY ONE utilizing concealed carry... but Biden instead calls for a ban on all assault weapons

Because in the end, they are far more concerned with early-release programs, no-bail laws, defunding police, and open borders

... All while working to jail Trump supporters, black-ball them from society, and disarm law-abiding citizens.

What did I miss?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/824120694039511070/unknown.png

Bush?  Obama?  What's the difference?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Only due to others and to see if I had any internal fortitude left in me....I made it though the entire video. It only took about 30 minutes between having to press pause and regain my bearing or go throw up.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Ugggg 34 painful seconds

Edit: is there a campaign medal for that?
View Quote

Damn Navy wants a participation trophy ....oh wait.

I want one with a combat V
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Riot Squad Announcement - I just turned up 25 more 30-30 shells ! I now have 55 rounds....That is all......Nap time......
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#48]

Damn Navy wants a participation trophy ....oh wait.

I want one with a combat V
View Quote

SO,,,,,, I guess ya'll did not see her nekkid at the end.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Oops...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9397305/Israel-accidentally-reveals-location-secret-military-bases.html

Israel accidentally reveals location of secret military bases online as it publishes online map of coronavirus testing facilities

Map showed not just civilian testing cites but bases where soldiers get tested

It included names, locations and exact perimeters of the sensitive military sites

Details would not normally be revealed due to fears of possible rocket attacks
View Quote

More at link.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#50]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1374231447280701442/F50femDK?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

that's real retarded, sir.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top