Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:12:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#1]
Attempt for page ownage to repost the old stream list incase it is needed in the next few days....I will probably fail though. it worked...

NOTICE the links below are almost a 1000 pages old, many streamers quit or got banned but many are still going.  This is a start if any action gets started, will update the list as it becomes more clear what we have for streamers.

For the FNG's, Gifted RS Avatar sites:
Choice 1
Choice 2
or dimers might have more options (might need to update username ?...memory is fuzzy on spelling )

Riot Feeds - this is not a complete list and for youtube this will send you to the home page and usually the live feed will be listed near the top if online.  Some of the streams are listed as conservative or commie but do not have any commentary but most of all streams have a chat so you know what type comments you will see:

Police scanner link (this is a national site so will need to select down to state / county / and possibly districts depending on size of city):
Police Scanner feeds

Master list of independent streamers links:
This is the reddit WOKE page, you can get the lasted date of independent streamers here
WOKE independent streamers list, most are commies <---this list in the link is from Sept, and has many more options but may not still be streamers).
IP2.Network independent stream list could be anything such as music but in riot season there might be a few options

Know conservative feeds:
PT News Network "Wake up America" on youtube - single stream shown and has commentary and replays
AustinZone on Trovo
Austin Zone on DLive,  multi stream has commentary and replays
AustinZone on youtube
Crookednosemedia on twitch so far starts feeds a 7pm EDT
Wolf Neve now on twitch, this is his home page that has links to other streamers he follows
PaulyFrog64 on Odysee
PaulyFrog 64 on Bitchute
Portland Andy youtube homepage

Older that may or may not start streaming again:
RedPilling The Masses youtube link, multi-stream,
Geekcraft Studios on youtube - single stream with commentary
DKrecords on youtube
Not WOKE on youtube - multi stream and no commentary
Wolf Neve on youtube - plays normally 4 streams and has commentary<--has an issue on youtube might be back here
Pauly Frog 64 on youtube - usually a single stream but will switch it to more active areas, has commentary<- also issue with youtube

Various other feeds (not sure political party):
Brantforliberty on Twitch
InnateOptimist on twitch
Livenowmedia on twitch - multi streams and no commentary
Livemedianow youtube home page same as twitch
Agentsix1 on youtube- do not know much about
KekSec on bitwave - multi stream and do not believe any commentary ?

Channel is still there videos are gone, not sure status:
After Action Report on youtube - looks to be single feed

Known Commie feeds (if you are really desperate):
Portland Independent News youtube home page, follows commie streamers on homepage so put it in the commie section not sure political stance
WOKE on youtube - multi stream that is known to blur out important "facts" going on
Seattle Protest Network (SPN) on twitch - multi stream with no commentary but don't mute commie streamers REEEEEE
Revolutionglitch on twitch - seems to cover Portland only will show cat videos if nothing on
THE ACTIVATED PODCAST on youtube - reference link from here haven't watched

Stuff that was removed but names might be relevant:
Behind enemy lines on twitch, reported as good feed
Baked Alaska on Dlive - single stream with usually funny commentary
DKrecords on Twitch - has multi streams with replays and commentary
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Sooo they got their pound of flesh.

How soon before he's murdered in prison?
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By glockluv:
Sooo they got their pound of flesh.

How soon before he's murdered in prison?
View Quote

I would file...... tampering with the jury ASAP.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#4]
So since it came back guilty does that mean the riots are celebratory instead of city ending?

It's hilarious how fast the bottom feeders of our society have managed to seize control of our institutions and start destroying large cities.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Dang that jury folded under the pressure. Now how many riots do we get today?
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:17:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By mort:
Dang that jury folded under the pressure. Now how many riots do we get today?
View Quote

Lets see...

Ill be watching streams
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow! Un-fucking-real.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Cops everywhere need to take 2 weeks off. Starting NOW.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#9]
In a place I'd rather not be for riots
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:20:01 PM EDT
[#10]
All of you LEOs need to get the fuck out of that job ASAP
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#11]
So since it came back guilty does that mean the riots are celebratory instead of city ending?

It's hilarious how fast the bottom feeders of our society have managed to seize control of our institutions and start destroying large cities.
View Quote

Celebratory looting t minus 5 min
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
View Quote

I hope a lot will

I sure would

Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#13]
The mob won..............Keep preparing, Riot Squad..........
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#14]
We have devolved as a nation to the point that mob rule and gossip outweigh a trial in deciding a man's fate.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

I hope a lot will

I sure would

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I hope a lot will

I sure would

If I were LEO I'd be working up something to retire on disability and what pension I had most riki-tik.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:26:36 PM EDT
[#16]
The shitbags were already emboldened, what with no bail or charges for the past year plus. This just kicked it up a notch. Govern yourselves accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
We have devolved as a nation to the point that mob rule and gossip outweigh a trial in deciding a man's fate.
View Quote
After watching what Congress did to Trump, and now this...

If you put yourself in the hands of these people to decide your fate you are nuts.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I gotta log off... For a bit anyway.

Take care guys. Be safe and take no chances.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd bet blm hierarchy is  secretly upset at the guilty verdict. Blm feeds off of war in the streets. Peace is not profitable for blm.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By cody22:
View Quote

Goes without saying, if you live like I do, near an urban center, stay the hell out. Forget cops coming to help you if you're under attack from a loser like George.  

The people who will suffer the most under this are the many decent people who live in the 'hood.  Forget cops coming to help.  Don't show up, worst they can do is fire you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#21]
I gotta log off... For a bit anyway.

Take care guys. Be safe and take no chances.
View Quote

you too

see you when I am back in AZ
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Action45:
View Quote

Been working on it. For the longest time, I tried to maintain the position that I couldn't leave, because us "good" ones are a dying breed. I thought I wouldn't let the current climate affect me. I thought if I leave, they'd just fill my spot with some assclown. But within the past few months, my thoughts changed to "fuck it, I'm out!" It's not worth it anymore. My how times have changed. Oh well.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By HTHF:
I'd bet blm hierarchy is  secretly upset at the guilty verdict. Blm feeds off of war in the streets. Peace is not profitable for blm.
View Quote

Don't worry, they have plenty of grievances.  Next round will be "racism of police abandonment of the inner cities".  "Racist-ass police don't do their job, black children die".
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:37:18 PM EDT
[#24]
If I were LEO I'd be working up something to retire on disability and what pension I had most riki-tik.
View All Quotes

I hope a lot will

I sure would

Walking off scheduled duty could lose retirement bennies
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Been working on it. For the longest time, I tried to maintain the position that I couldn't leave, because us "good" ones are a dying breed. I thought I wouldn't let the current climate affect me. I thought if I leave, they'd just fill my spot with some assclown. But within the past few months, my thoughts changed to "fuck it, I'm out!" It's not worth it anymore. My how times have changed. Oh well.
View Quote
Brother, if you don't believe this will embolden blacks to act however they see fit in dealing with you guys...you haven't been paying attention.

IMHO, Officer Involved Shootings will skyrocket do to the 'newfound empowerment', charges of police misconduct will skyrocket, and they're doing away with qualified immunity on top of it all. Even if a DA doesn't charge a cop...the civil suits will skyrocket.

All that for $80k and a dental plan? I'll pass.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
View Quote
But I thought I had the Wu Flu and needed to self-isolate.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes

Now you're getting it
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Brother, if you don't believe this will embolden blacks to act however they see fit in dealing with you guys...you haven't been paying attention.

IMHO, Officer Involved Shootings will skyrocket do to the 'newfound empowerment', charges of police misconduct will skyrocket, and they're doing away with qualified immunity on top of it all. Even if a DA doesn't charge a cop...the civil suits will skyrocket.

View Quote

Plenty of other gigs for folks with half a brain and work ethic
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:47:16 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

The bottom feeders are the cudgel that the progressives are using. The progs have a long history, well honed, of using the lower income or lower classes to bring down a civil society to usher in the progressive's totalitarian dystopia.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

That how I see it, all you have to do is threaten violence and destruction and you get your way, they are more emboldened now and will make more clown world demands.  The mob rules.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:50:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#31]

View Quote

I feel for you man.  I wish I had some great advice and all that but I got nuffinz currently.  I am in shock to be honest.  I have a feeling most cops won't risk anything anymore.  The lawless society will flourish.  Karen's got there wish and soon to come the unintended consequences to go with it.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

That how I see it, all you have to do is threaten violence and destruction and you get your way, they are more emboldened now and will make more clown world demands.  The mob rules.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

BLM is a terrorist organization. They just gave into the terrorist's demands.

Now we will have much more of it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Action45:

That sucks brother. I wish it wasn’t the case, but this country is lost.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:52:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#34]
Anyone remember this?

https://www.rt.com/usa/414951-keith-ellison-twitter-antifa-response/

It would “strike fear in the heart” of the president is how US Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota promoted a new Antifa handbook, along with a selfie.

Ellison, deputy chair of the political arm the Democratic National Committee, tweeted out a selfie Wednesday with a copy of the book, ‘Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook’ during a visit to Moon Palace Books in Minneapolis.

He's the MN AG whose office brought the case.

Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Oh, no doubt. A couple posts above, I even wrote "The shitbags were already emboldened, what with no bail or charges for the past year plus. This just kicked it up a notch. Govern yourselves accordingly."

I wish I was making $80K. I make considerably less than that and don't even have a pension. Just a shitty 401(k) with shitty dental insurance.

Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I feel for you man.  I wish I had some great advice and all that but I got nuffinz currently.  I am in shock to be honest.  I have a feeling most cops won't risk anything anymore.  The lawless society will flourish.  Karen's got there wish and soon to come the unintended consequences to go with it.  

View Quote

Appreciate it, Scoobs; and you're correct. It's all good though. Time for a new chapter.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Anyone remember this?

It would “strike fear in the heart” of the president is how US Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota promoted a new Antifa handbook, along with a selfie.

Ellison, deputy chair of the political arm the Democratic National Committee, tweeted out a selfie Wednesday with a copy of the book, ‘Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook’ during a visit to Moon Palace Books in Minneapolis.

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1383109094475759618/0Foc46v7?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Humm using a terrorist organization for political gain....a true democrat.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Anyone remember this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1383109094475759618/0Foc46v7?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Mmm hmm. I 'member. Chauvin is a political prisoner.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:59:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#38]
Stuff like this--cops running after shooters--will come to a screeching halt in urban America.

Bodycam Footage of Zonterious Johnson Shooting by Lawton Police in Oklahoma

Lawton, Oklahoma — On January 17, 2021 at approximately 3:30 am Lawton Police Officers were at the Lavish Lounge to conduct a compliance check. During this compliance check, there were a number of people still inside the building and a number of vehicles still in the parking lot. While conducting the compliance check, Officers heard shots being fired from outside the building. Those shots were not being fired by Lawton Police Officers. Body worn cameras indicate that at least ten (10) shots were fired outside the building. Officers exited the building and rushed towards the area where the shots were being fired from outside the building. An officer observed a male (later identified as 24-year-old Zonterious Johnson) standing in the street and shooting a weapon.

Officer Nathan Ronan also observed Johnson standing in the street with his arm extended, heard gunshots from that area, and observed another individual near a white sport utility vehicle, shooting back at Johnson. Johnson fled from the area and Officer Ronan identified himself as a police officer, gave commands for Johnson to stop, and pursued Johnson on foot. Johnson did not stop fleeing. Officer Ronan then pursued Johnson onto Tenth Street and into a dark alley, where Ronan lost sight of Johnson briefly due to a privacy fence. Officer Ronan illuminated the light on his weapon, went around the corner of the fence, and observed Johnson with a weapon. Johnson raised and produced the barrel of the weapon despite Ronan’s command to drop the weapon.

Officer Ronan then fired his weapon at Johnson. Zonterious Johnson was struck twice in the chest and once in the foot. Officers immediately rendered medical aid to Mr. Johnson, and he was transported to Comanche County Memorial Hospital by ambulance, where he succumbed to his injuries. Johnson’s weapon, which can be observed on the officer’s body camera, was recovered by OSBI. The weapon was determined to be a Taurus Model 9mm with an empty twelve (12) round capacity magazine. The slide was in the “locked back” position. OSBI also recovered seven (7) Speer 9mm Luger spent cartridge casings outside the Lavish Lounge that were identified as having been fired by the weapon recovered from Johnson
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Nope. Just leave and don't come back.

Including when they try to federalize the police. Police don't grow on trees. If they have no veteran law enforcement, they have nobody to send.

Truthfully the police are their own worst enemy. They sided with leftists over and over and look where they are.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

The bottom feeders are the cudgel that the progressives are using. The progs have a long history, well honed, of using the lower income or lower classes to bring down a civil society to usher in the progressive's totalitarian dystopia.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Attachment Attached File

Using the poor to end the middle class.  

Kings and peasants
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:06:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Stuff like this--cops running after shooters--will come to a screeching halt in urban America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2vCkVpjs5o

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2vCkVpjs5o

Lawton, Oklahoma — On January 17, 2021 at approximately 3:30 am Lawton Police Officers were at the Lavish Lounge to conduct a compliance check. During this compliance check, there were a number of people still inside the building and a number of vehicles still in the parking lot. While conducting the compliance check, Officers heard shots being fired from outside the building. Those shots were not being fired by Lawton Police Officers. Body worn cameras indicate that at least ten (10) shots were fired outside the building. Officers exited the building and rushed towards the area where the shots were being fired from outside the building. An officer observed a male (later identified as 24-year-old Zonterious Johnson) standing in the street and shooting a weapon.

Officer Nathan Ronan also observed Johnson standing in the street with his arm extended, heard gunshots from that area, and observed another individual near a white sport utility vehicle, shooting back at Johnson. Johnson fled from the area and Officer Ronan identified himself as a police officer, gave commands for Johnson to stop, and pursued Johnson on foot. Johnson did not stop fleeing. Officer Ronan then pursued Johnson onto Tenth Street and into a dark alley, where Ronan lost sight of Johnson briefly due to a privacy fence. Officer Ronan illuminated the light on his weapon, went around the corner of the fence, and observed Johnson with a weapon. Johnson raised and produced the barrel of the weapon despite Ronan’s command to drop the weapon.

Officer Ronan then fired his weapon at Johnson. Zonterious Johnson was struck twice in the chest and once in the foot. Officers immediately rendered medical aid to Mr. Johnson, and he was transported to Comanche County Memorial Hospital by ambulance, where he succumbed to his injuries. Johnson’s weapon, which can be observed on the officer’s body camera, was recovered by OSBI. The weapon was determined to be a Taurus Model 9mm with an empty twelve (12) round capacity magazine. The slide was in the “locked back” position. OSBI also recovered seven (7) Speer 9mm Luger spent cartridge casings outside the Lavish Lounge that were identified as having been fired by the weapon recovered from Johnson

Yup. It’s a brave new world. The plans now are to smile and wave, take magnificent reports (and spend as much time on shift doing that). When the citizenry wants law and order, they’ll come back. Until then, this is what society wants.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:06:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#42]

Oh, no doubt. A couple posts above, I even wrote "The shitbags were already emboldened, what with no bail or charges for the past year plus. This just kicked it up a notch. Govern yourselves accordingly."

I wish I was making $80K. I make considerably less than that and don't even have a pension. Just a shitty 401(k) with shitty dental insurance.

Appreciate it, Scoobs; and you're correct. It's all good though. Time for a new chapter.
View All Quotes

Usajobs.gov

Search for 2101.

There will be hundreds of openings in the next year and all of which START at $80k/year and you still get a 10% raise for the first two years, ~5% every year thereafter. ETA: The upward mobility in the FAA is incredible to behold. Also, if you have done the NHTSA accident investigation school, and have some airplane experience or better yet an A&P, search for 1825 aviation safety inspector.

Start looking and don't give up. Take it from someone who used to be a Minneapolis Police officer himself. It is really nice not to have to deal with the shit you do now.

Stay safe.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

I can probably get you a lower paying gig if you're near Hall county
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

I'm so glad I retired this past November. We were the dying breed. All the good ones are gone. The new officers I worked with were either ass kissers, fucking lazy, or scared of their own shadow. Glad I'm out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

my PD is hiring. We lost a guy who got a domestic over a stimulus check. i wonder if its the same guy that shot a white guy in the back. Mostly car wrecks and shoot wounded deer tho
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Clown world
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:20:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#47]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

Usajobs.gov

Search for 2101.

There will be hundreds of openings in the next year and all of which START at $80k/year and you still get a 10% raise for the first two years, ~5% every year thereafter. ETA: The upward mobility in the FAA is incredible to behold. Also, if you have done the NHTSA accident investigation school, and have some airplane experience or better yet an A&P, search for 1825 aviation safety inspector.

Start looking and don't give up. Take it from someone who used to be a Minneapolis Police officer himself. It is really nice not to have to deal with the shit you do now.

Stay safe.
View Quote

That depends on pigment and plumbing...ETA and/or gender options

https://www.faa.gov/about/key_officials/

ETA2...not saying its a bad place but the upward mobility options in some places can be limited.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I managed to do it. Ten years in and I went to a whole other career field. This move not withstanding, the new chapters are pretty easy to flesh out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

Usajobs.gov

Search for 2101.

Stay safe.
View Quote

Much obliged. I'll definitely check that out. I have already been spending a ton of time on USAJobs and have a few apps out there. Recently got done filling out my SF86. I said it before and I'll say it again: fuck that thing. I'd rather be Chauvin's cell mate than go through that again. Seriously, thanks for the heads up.

I can probably get you a lower paying gig if you're near Hall county
View Quote

Thank you, but it would take me a good two hours hauling ass to get to Hall County. Need to stick around here for my kid.

Originally Posted By bubba497h2:

I'm so glad I retired this past November. We were the dying breed. All the good ones are gone. The new officers I worked with were either ass kissers, fucking lazy, or scared of their own shadow. Glad I'm out.
View Quote

Well said. I had to tell them I was done FTOing people for free. I couldn't put up with that shit anymore.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Hang in there.........It is a sad day for most of us here on the thread. I really thought it would be a hung jury. I sure was wrong.............
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top