Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Just get the jab and we'll give you your freedoms back.  How about no.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733503815948435488/839851294096490516/Screenshot_2021-05-06_08.07.39.png

View Quote

Papers Pleezzzzzz!

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 12:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 12:51:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By JPN:

The reason that I saw repeatedly given for TN permit holders not being able to bypass the NICS, was our renewal periods were too long (feds wanted the TN permit renewal requirement changed to every year).

TN FFLs don't have to deal with NICS (run by the FBI), but they do have to deal with TICkS (run by the TBI), and the TBI essentially just runs the TICkS check by running a NICS check on the buyer and then checking to see if the gun's serial number has been reported stolen.  If NICS goes down, TICkS also goes down.

Not much good to say about ticks.
View Quote

So you basically fill out a 4473 and it goes to TiCKS who scans it and sends it to NICS?

The last purchase I made in new yorkistan I filled out the 4473 electronically in the store and got the go ahead in like 5 minutes.  Very smooth.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

The thing I like most about C J running as an R is the fact that liberals couldn't fire up the bus fast enough. Suddenly CJ is this bigoted traitor in their eyes, and it highlights the hypocrisy.
As far as actually winning or how her term as gov would go, I don't really car anymore, I just want to watch the world burn. Stop trying to fix it and let's get this plane crash over with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The thing I like most about C J running as an R is the fact that liberals couldn't fire up the bus fast enough. Suddenly CJ is this bigoted traitor in their eyes, and it highlights the hypocrisy.
As far as actually winning or how her term as gov would go, I don't really car anymore, I just want to watch the world burn. Stop trying to fix it and let's get this plane crash over with.
I am at this point too. The sooner it burns the sooner we can start rebuilding on the ashes of the stupid shit that has gone on.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:08:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#7]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

So you basically fill out a 4473 and it goes to TiCKS who scans it and sends it to NICS?

The last purchase I made in new yorkistan I filled out the 4473 electronically in the store and got the go ahead in like 5 minutes.  Very smooth.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:

The reason that I saw repeatedly given for TN permit holders not being able to bypass the NICS, was our renewal periods were too long (feds wanted the TN permit renewal requirement changed to every year).

TN FFLs don't have to deal with NICS (run by the FBI), but they do have to deal with TICkS (run by the TBI), and the TBI essentially just runs the TICkS check by running a NICS check on the buyer and then checking to see if the gun's serial number has been reported stolen.  If NICS goes down, TICkS also goes down.

Not much good to say about ticks.

I've done electronic and paper.  Fill out the form (paper or on a terminal), and the store provides the required information to the TBI.  TBI then runs an NICS check, forwarding the information that the FBI wants for the check, and waits for the FBI to reply, then forwards the FBI's reply to the store.  The store can do their part of the process by either calling TBI on the phone, or electronically if they have the hardware.  It's my understanding that the communication between TBI and FBI is all electronic (TBI essentially given authorization for a remote login to the NICS system).

ETA: Last I heard, the process of checking gun serial numbers to see if they have been reported stolen, is done later that night, when the system isn't dealing with requests for background checks.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

That dude is in deep shit with the peaceful protester peeps..
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:

If you are seeking the Anti Christ, look no further than Fauci. He should have been Clinton suicided a long time ago!
View Quote

I don't think so, Tim....
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, this could add some spice.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Just get the jab and we'll give you your freedoms back.  How about no.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733503815948435488/839851294096490516/Screenshot_2021-05-06_08.07.39.png

View Quote

they don't have enough vaccine

my mother is supposed to get her 1st on at the end of the month

and all the Bars and Restaurants are still closed and you can only get into a Store that carries no Groceries with a negative Test

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:11:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#15]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
Well, this could add some spice.

View Quote

It could crash on a stadium full of children and we’d still do nothing.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:42:17 PM EDT
[#16]

That fuckin pussy deleted his own account because no one celebrated his mistreatment of that woman.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Angry soy boys tweet:

Uh I think soy boys twastika account is gone, came up to me for a sign up page....

That fuckin pussy deleted his own account because no one celebrated his mistreatment of that woman.
Us Nazi's can really organize to make a soyboi feel bad when we want to.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#17]
https://nypost.com/2021/05/05/ny-man-sues-town-for-forcing-removal-of-pro-trump-pro-cop-flags/

Kind of local to me.

Following a series of complaints to the town, Long Beach Police Department Chief Ronald Walsh and at least three officers showed up at Wasserman’s house on March 16 asking him to remove the flags because they were in violation of local ordinances, the suit says.

“The LBPD officers on the scene informed Plaintiff that if Plaintiff were flying any other flag besides those supportive of former President Trump and against current President Joe Biden, that the Officers would not be at Plaintiff’s residence,” the complaint, filed in the Eastern District of New York, alleges.

Upon reviewing the ordinance the officer’s cited, Wasserman found he was not in violation, his suit claims. While the law prohibits public signs, it specifically exempts “[t]he flags, emblems or insignia of any nation, governmental subdivisions, religious or fraternal organization or corporation,” the lawsuit states.

One of the flags in question read “F—K BIDEN,” but Wasserman took it down following the March 16 visit from cops, according to his attorney.

On March 21, Wasserman decided to fly a “Trump for 2024 America First” flag, the American Flag and a Thin Blue Line flag in support of police from his vehicle outside of his home. Soon after, an LBPD officer came to his home and said he had “no choice” but to issue a $200 summons for violating the local ordinances, indicating the directive had come from his superiors.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
No dinner for you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

That's some funny shit. I'm going to bed. I hate you all. Except that one that posts shit from Afghanistan. He's cool.
No dinner for you.

I hate you more.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:03:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#19]
https://nypost.com/2021/05/05/ny-man-sues-town-for-forcing-removal-of-pro-trump-pro-cop-flags/

Kind of local to me.

Following a series of complaints to the town, Long Beach Police Department Chief Ronald Walsh and at least three officers showed up at Wasserman’s house on March 16 asking him to remove the flags because they were in violation of local ordinances, the suit says.

“The LBPD officers on the scene informed Plaintiff that if Plaintiff were flying any other flag besides those supportive of former President Trump and against current President Joe Biden, that the Officers would not be at Plaintiff’s residence,” the complaint, filed in the Eastern District of New York, alleges.

Upon reviewing the ordinance the officer’s cited, Wasserman found he was not in violation, his suit claims. While the law prohibits public signs, it specifically exempts “[t]he flags, emblems or insignia of any nation, governmental subdivisions, religious or fraternal organization or corporation,” the lawsuit states.

One of the flags in question read “F—K BIDEN,” but Wasserman took it down following the March 16 visit from cops, according to his attorney.

On March 21, Wasserman decided to fly a “Trump for 2024 America First” flag, the American Flag and a Thin Blue Line flag in support of police from his vehicle outside of his home. Soon after, an LBPD officer came to his home and said he had “no choice” but to issue a $200 summons for violating the local ordinances, indicating the directive had come from his superiors.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/trump-flags-lawsuit-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=325
View Quote

I'm fucking done with this shit. On an unrelated note -- or maybe it's related -- I'm officially out of LE. Got a job doing integrated circuits or some shit. Totally out my element and now I get to call myself an apprentice. Fuck you, LE! You lost a good one, have fun with the upcoming shitshow. I'm out. Deuces.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#20]

I'm fucking done with this shit. On an unrelated note -- or maybe it's related -- I'm officially out of LE. Got a job doing integrated circuits or some shit. Totally out my element and now I get to call myself an apprentice. Fuck you, LE! You lost a good one, have fun with the upcoming shitshow. I'm out. Deuces.
View Quote

I'm sorry to hear that but happy for you at the same time.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Appreciate the support.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

good luck - alles gute mein Junge

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#23]

I hate you more.
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

That's some funny shit. I'm going to bed. I hate you all. Except that one that posts shit from Afghanistan. He's cool.
No dinner for you.

I hate you more.

Then you are gonna hate this....

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

We find ourselves in the same place once again. I got the gasoline if you've got the match.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Went from LE to utility locating. At least you got something. I might end up selling parts for bobcat
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#27]

H_S, thanks for the assist.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By kbi:

fn tease
View All Quotes
They have become my wife's favorite dinner request, and are fun to make. This time I turned the burner off in the center and was able to brown the buns much easier.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Pics of said buns.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Uh I think soy boys twastika account is gone, came up to me for a sign up page....
View All Quotes

Angry soy boys tweet:

For everyone that missed this POS after he deleted it

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Congrats, dude.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:52:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By mike_nds:
"Would you like some fries with your ketchup?"

Burger looks
View Quote
I have been accused of using fries as a ketchup delivery system...
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:55:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#34]

Our sources say Melinda Gates rented Calivigny Island in Grenada ... yes, she rented the entire island for $132,000 a night.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:57:04 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Kind of local to me.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/trump-flags-lawsuit-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=325

Hell yeah dude
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

x2
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#38]
I received two pieces of mail today that are....

First one....city now has a website for self testing...calling it the "COVID Challenge"...rapid at home kits sent out free, 3 a week for a month..."to keep your family and community safe."  That's not really bad but suspect they have a shit ton of unused test that might expire.  Then comes along....EVERYONE GET THE VAX to protect our community.

Second one...letter from the IRS...some letter stating that I might receive .87 cents in stimi money from Xiden (March 11th deal).  The stimi money was a pure insult to the American people .  I probably won't get a dime but hey...the ones that did get it hopefully went to stuff 2A or prep stuff.  The part that really bothered me...on the back it was in spanglish.  I mean "come on man" if your a true American you will learn to read/speak english....  If your getting a check you should be a true American.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 6:16:09 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Feel the same, integrated circuits might not be a bad gig.  I hope you'll enjoy it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#40]

For everyone that missed this POS after he deleted it

View Quote
They never fuck with some lady when she's with some big fucking hulk of a husband. Stunning and brave.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Fucking liberal douche professor. How is reopen the country NOT an action plan?
Fucking college.
Now I get to spend my free time dealing with this shit as opposed to job research
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Awesome, I’m sure it will work out bigly 💪
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:33:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Not sure what to make of this:

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:58:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner01] [#46]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:
Not sure what to make of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5xYn1wRWI
View Quote

Few things.
A. Dont be the next Reginald Denny. DO NOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE.
B. Peddal on the right, use it forward or reverse. DO NOT STAY IN THE KILL ZONE
C. ...I got nothing else.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:58:52 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes

Angry soy boys tweet:

To be fair, it doesn't take more than a few of us to make a soyboi feel bad.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Very Happy For You!  Seriously.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:00:53 PM EDT
[#49]
I received two pieces of mail today that are....

First one....city now has a website for self testing...calling it the "COVID Challenge"...rapid at home kits sent out free, 3 a week for a month..."to keep your family and community safe."  That's not really bad but suspect they have a shit ton of unused test that might expire.  Then comes along....EVERYONE GET THE VAX to protect our community.

Second one...letter from the IRS...some letter stating that I might receive .87 cents in stimi money from Xiden (March 11th deal).  The stimi money was a pure insult to the American people .  I probably won't get a dime but hey...the ones that did get it hopefully went to stuff 2A or prep stuff.  The part that really bothered me...on the back it was in spanglish.  I mean "come on man" if your a true American you will learn to read/speak english....  If your getting a check you should be a true American.

View Quote

I saw an article claiming that money transfers to Mexico shot up after the last round of stimulus checks started going out, as people sent the stimulus money 'back home to relatives in Mexico'.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Few things.
A. Dont be the next Reginald Denny. DO NOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE.
B. Peddal on the right, use it forward or reverse. DO NOT STAY IN THE KILL ZONE
C. ...I got nothing else.
View Quote

Yes. Stupid for him to get out once he was past the mob.

Here's another one that should have done B.

Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top