Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

LOL !!!.................
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:18:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://www.usasupreme.com/photos-kamala-harris-humiliated-during-her-first-trip-abroad-to-guatemala-and-mexico-she-was-greeted-with-with-go-home-and-trump-won-signs/

Vice President Kamala Harris’ first trip abroad to Guatemala and Mexico got off to a rocky start Sunday, when a technical issue grounded the plane after about 30 minutes into the flight.

“I’m good. I’m good,” she told reporters after she deplaned. “We all said a little prayer, but we’re good.”

Reporters heard an unusual noise coming from the landing gear, but the plane arrived safely back at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland.

“It is a technical issue. There are no major safety concerns,” Harris chief spokeswoman Symone Sanders told reporters before landing.

Harris switched planes before continuing on to Guatemala City.

This is what we heard from the mainstream media some minor plane issue and nothing more.

Well, our “VP” suffered a huge embarrassment that wasn’t reported by our mainstream media!

Protestors were at the Guatemalan Air Force base waiting for the vice president with open arms and signs. Big signs.

One sign simply stated, “Kamala, TRUMP WON,” another told the vice president that “Guatemala is pro-life,” and another want to her to “go home.”

More at link.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733391165159768155/851440795034189834/eY83f2pK.png

https://www.usasupreme.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/kamala-harris-guatemala-2.jpg

View Quote

LOL !!!!.................
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I think that was implied.
View Quote
Why yes. We are even painting Who's Street on the barrel.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#5]

I'm not sure they can donate at all. If so that may have changed depending on what stage of the experiment we're in.
Either way, I'll pass on their blood if I can live without it.
View Quote

The only requirement (according to the Red Cross) for donations from those who have been vaccinated is that they tell the donation center which vaccine (J&J, Moderna, or Pfizer) they received.  Of course, if they have symptoms of any illness, including vaccine reaction, they are ineligible at that time, which I believe is no different from any other Joe off the street who got a tetanus shot.  The Red Cross is not soliciting specifically for immune-containing plasma at this time, but they do test all blood donations for Covid antibodies, and may supply such blood for convalescent plasma treatments.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Looking back, glad I got the fuck out of Portland in 2018. Total shit show.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

you got the note that it's two different guys, right?
View Quote

Yes, you told me in a non mansplaining way. I didn't know until after I posted and had forgotten I posted it here.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Why was Kamel Toe on a Plane? Was her Broom in the shop?

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Chicago took Memorial Day off--to be fair, they could never match 2020's 30 people dead--but this weekend they had 63 people shot with 5 killed.  

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#10]

These people are literally insufferable to me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 3:03:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#12]
https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/06/06/do-tough-gun-laws-prevent-firearm-deaths-heres-a-state-by-state-look/

Do tough gun laws prevent firearm deaths? Here’s a state-by-state look
The mass shooting at a San Jose rail yard raised the debate again: Do tough gun laws work? Here’s a state-by-state look
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 3:28:30 PM EDT
[#13]
https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/06/06/do-tough-gun-laws-prevent-firearm-deaths-heres-a-state-by-state-look/

Do tough gun laws prevent firearm deaths? Here’s a state-by-state look
The mass shooting at a San Jose rail yard raised the debate again: Do tough gun laws work? Here’s a state-by-state look
View Quote

Where is the data for other methods of suicide?  That also needs to be looked at.

CD
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I wonder why Mike Pompeo as Secretary of State, running the State Department, allowed the state department to hide the truth from the American citizens about COVID, China, Fauci and Daszak. If he didn't allow it to continue to be hidden, it meant he knew nothing about it. That is equally troubling.

That's nagging at me.

We are bitching about Trumps response to COVID, introduction of vaccines, and suppression of HCQ and Ivermectin. We are bitching because Gina Haspel at CIA kept it quiet. We are bitching because CDC and Fauci at NIH hid it. I think we should also be bitching when someone who is supposedly our ally kept it quiet which also allowed plenty of people to needlessly die, take vaccines and potentially cause ongoing suffering due to side effects. We should call out everyone equally.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 4:17:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I wonder why Mike Pompeo as Secretary of State, running the State Department, allowed the state department to hide the truth from the American citizens about COVID, China, Fauci and Daszak. If he didn't allow it to continue to be hidden, it meant he knew nothing about it. That is equally troubling.

That's nagging at me.

We are bitching about Trumps response to COVID, introduction of vaccines, and suppression of HCQ and Ivermectin. We are bitching because Gina Haspel at CIA kept it quiet. We are bitching because CDC and Fauci at NIH hid it. I think we should also be bitching when someone who is supposedly our ally kept it quiet which also allowed plenty of people to needlessly die, take vaccines and potentially cause ongoing suffering due to side effects. We should call out everyone equally.
View Quote

I just took my bi-weekly Ivermectin today
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

I keep forgetting about that, gotta be what?  5' to 5'6" to fit in vodka tanks, or some shit.  We'll need to round up some barrel racing, rodeo queens to crew it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 4:50:11 PM EDT
[#18]

That's nagging at me.

View Quote

I suspect he did know but could not reveal classified info I think Trump did as well. The DOJ can make a criminal of you if you do.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 5:19:07 PM EDT
[#19]
As the POTUS, Trump had the ability to declassify anything on the spot. That is part of his job classification. If he also knew but kept it quiet because he thought it might cause panic, what do think lockdowns, job and home losses, destructions of our economy, dehumanization of our population via masks, suicides, deaths from COVID and deaths to come from vaccinations along with possible life long side effects, Alzheimers, and still a threat of war with another super power country did?
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 5:25:36 PM EDT
[#21]

LOL !.......That is so COLD.........LOL !...............
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#23]
As the POTUS, Trump had the ability to declassify anything on the spot. That is part of his job classification. If he also knew but kept it quiet because he thought it might cause panic, what do think lockdowns, job and home losses, destructions of our economy, dehumanization of our population via masks, suicides, deaths from COVID and deaths to come from vaccinations along with possible life long side effects, Alzheimers, and still a threat of war with another super power country did?
View Quote

I really believe situations like this are what ages presidents quickly. He was getting resistance
the whole time and they could have made him look like a fool and that would not do the country
any good. It could have led to war. I suspect they whitewashed everything they told him about
the "vaccines". I know he is not well versed on medical knowledge, but you could see the disdain he
had for Fauci
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#24]

That's nagging at me.

View Quote

I'm not so certain that WuFlu development in China falls under State's purview.  Frankly I'd prefer that those DoS pinkos stay far away from anything to do with it.  It's a CIA/DIA/DTRA responsibility if you ask me.  Certainly Faux-Xi and Dasak do not fall under State.  Now, the 4 assholes who were HHS Secretary under Trump have a MST of culpability here, but nobody remembers their names - not really a high profile job.  ANd when you get right down to it, Congress has much to answer for in the area of authorizing the money, although they'll argue the amounts were decimal dust/way down in the noise/they can't be expected to actually read every budget line/Harrumph harrumph harrumph!

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 5:43:54 PM EDT
[#25]

That's nagging at me.

View Quote

Because our economy is so intertwined with China’s that nobody could predict just how catastrophic truly calling them out would have been, other than it would have been catastrophic.  And it was an election year.

What’s that line?  Nobody wants to know the truth.  Nobody.

Calling the Chinese out in 2020 would have meant risking a tidal wave of unintended consequences.  And nobody living the Cushy live in DC or the media or business was willing to roll those Iron Dice.

Me, I’m a ‘let justice be done though the heavens may fall kinda guy.  But I don’t work in DC.

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

I just took my bi-weekly Ivermectin today
View Quote

how'd it go?
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

how'd it go?
View Quote

I didn't get the shits so I'm still worm free
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:03:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#31]
LMAO this is awesome!!!

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
LMAO this is awesome!!!

View Quote
Seems like a FAR violation...
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:45:22 PM EDT
[#36]

Are memes supposed to make you sad? Cause that meme makes me sad.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#37]
From a Dan Bongino post today.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#38]

If it dosen't work out, they just call time out and run to moms house for lemonade.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3Fga_aWUAA1i5t?format=jpg&name=900x900

Can I paint my own messages or are they fake anarchists?

As long as your messaging complies with the rules of the anarchists.

Anarchy with rules...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64025/using_that_word_jpg-1969873.JPG

If it dosen't work out, they just call time out and run to moms house for lemonade.

And brownies.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

I didn't get the shits so I'm still worm free
View Quote

noted.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Investigation will find that they are nutless cucks

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:06:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By elcope:

I love that they used the soundtrack from Kelley's Heroes for that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbyFEMxAAg8

I love that they used the soundtrack from Kelley's Heroes for that.
Top 5 all time war movie right there.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:09:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:10:38 PM EDT
[#43]

That's nagging at me.

View Quote

China refused to sell us ppe if we continued the conversation that it started in a lab.  
Gotta be honest, I would look at what was best for america at the time.  At the time it might have been the best choice.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:17:08 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:38:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
LMAO this is awesome!!!

Rotorcraft get more flexibility in what they can get close to.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:42:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:50:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:55:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Worse than a pandemic
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:56:52 PM EDT
[#50]

That's where I am on this.
View Quote

Liberating, isn’t it?

Got contacted by the moving office this morning.  I’m getting out of this state just in time.

Washington State Schools Critical Race Mandate
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top