Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:06:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

LOL, the mental illness is outing itself everywhere today.
View Quote

Today?  LOL

Every single day I think to myself (and say to others) that they can't not get any worse than this. Every day they wake up again and prove me totes wrong.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Sunset in Abu Dhabi this evening.  Still in the 90s after sunset.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_5244_jpg-1973817.JPG

CD
View Quote

Toasty mofo
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:13:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Update on my mothers condition. :

Got her home from the surgery, saw her surgeon today who told us what she did during the colon resection.

She said essentially my mom is cancer free.  Out of 20 lymph nodes collected 5 had only a bare trace of cancer, same with the main colon tumor where there was only a trace near the perforation.

She'll need 3 months to let her colon adjust as she eats more solid food, and we still have 7 chemo sessions to make sure the cancer doesn't come back, but we are walking out of this.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and support, after hearing this report today, they were certainly answered.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Today?  LOL

Every single day I think to myself (and say to others) that they can't not get any worse than this. Every day they wake up again and prove me totes wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

LOL, the mental illness is outing itself everywhere today.

Today?  LOL

That is true
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Got her home from the surgery, saw her surgeon today who told us what she did during the colon resection.

She said essentially my mom is cancer free.  Out of 20 lymph nodes collected 5 had only a bare trace of cancer, same with the main colon tumor where there was only a trace near the perforation.

She'll need 3 months to let her colon adjust as she eats more solid food, and we still have 7 chemo sessions to make sure the cancer doesn't come back, but we are walking out of this.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and support, after hearing this report today, they were certainly answered.

View Quote

Good news but mighty hard road
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#12]

That is true
View Quote

Congrats to mom (and you). I sincerely hope this journey continues so successfully. My prayers continue.

Tell mom hello.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

That's great news, brother. Gibs momma a hug for me. I hope everything keeps getting better.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:44:22 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Awesome! Thanks to God! Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#16]
@Fantomas if I'm not pryin, how's Family in Deutschland? Almighty activity reminded me...
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 3:01:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 3:03:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Somehow I can see this going horribly wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFKvAQ40w60
View Quote

That's cool as hell!  Reminds me of some futuristic movies.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 3:08:03 PM EDT
[#21]

I'll hecking cook for, and castigate, any one of you who needs a dose of super sized guilt stupidity for only $4995.
I may (but probably not) even negotiate my fees depending on the amount of guilt and abuse you want to buy.

This sounds like some stuff from "Tales of CeCe's Basement".   Lol

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 3:08:39 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Prayers!!!  Have friends been through that and some did great and others are continually back in the hospital.  Praying it's not what I keep suffering with but Dr doesn't seem to know.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 3:10:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#23]
This is a helpful chart to understand the doublespeak of the far-left. Add how “antifa” does not mean anti-fascist but rather militant anarchist-communist opposition to liberal democracy.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 3:37:42 PM EDT
[#25]

CD
View Quote

very nice

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

that is great news

very happy for both of you

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#28]

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/sd7-4Qzwf0mjs-7ggtvXaH8J1CWx5dDAu0COqrz7OY8/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/E3iz4wpWEAMUlXU.png%3Alarge
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/DSPCZ7A0ZIepm1jCtMVfDcXxFqN4dMlZpo0-KhoV2UQ/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/E3iz6s8XwAIxqjL.png%3Alarge
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/YMkNnswYnUcMZ4GakzyJZ1OfaaS73siB7Wh-uSMPAOE/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/E3iz-RhXoAARPki.png%3Alarge
View Quote
What a fag.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#29]

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/sd7-4Qzwf0mjs-7ggtvXaH8J1CWx5dDAu0COqrz7OY8/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/E3iz4wpWEAMUlXU.png%3Alarge
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/DSPCZ7A0ZIepm1jCtMVfDcXxFqN4dMlZpo0-KhoV2UQ/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/E3iz6s8XwAIxqjL.png%3Alarge
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/YMkNnswYnUcMZ4GakzyJZ1OfaaS73siB7Wh-uSMPAOE/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/E3iz-RhXoAARPki.png%3Alarge
View Quote

Let’s see what happens. My guess is he’ll be promoted to Full Bird Colonel.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 4:53:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 5:02:26 PM EDT
[#32]

CD
View Quote

I remember deployment times where that was a welcome relief.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ns8013:
The thinking on this by many is that the bad actors provided the private key as a mea culpa to take the heat off them. They generally don't go after critical infrastructure as they can make nearly as much (or more) off other companies that won't bring the heat on them that the Colonial Pipeline situation did.

What's interesting is that only 85% of the BTC was recovered, so the other 15% was probably paid to an affiliate before the decision was made to return the rest. They didn't even attempt to wash the coins that were recovered, only a few transfers were done before they were placed in the final location where the government stated they already had the private key.

Not saying I would have a hard time believing it to be a false flag type situation, but the above is what was discussed on a call I was on today.
View All Quotes
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/852004163545595955/image0.png?width=433&height=398

This seems awfully convenient with all the current ransomware supposedly originating with "Russian" hackers where our people are able to track them down and confiscate the bitcoin payments. Just saying....................
The thinking on this by many is that the bad actors provided the private key as a mea culpa to take the heat off them. They generally don't go after critical infrastructure as they can make nearly as much (or more) off other companies that won't bring the heat on them that the Colonial Pipeline situation did.

What's interesting is that only 85% of the BTC was recovered, so the other 15% was probably paid to an affiliate before the decision was made to return the rest. They didn't even attempt to wash the coins that were recovered, only a few transfers were done before they were placed in the final location where the government stated they already had the private key.

Not saying I would have a hard time believing it to be a false flag type situation, but the above is what was discussed on a call I was on today.

What was recovered was not anywhere near what was paid.  One of the reports I saw was that Colonial had moved $90 million in bitcoin at the time the payment was taking place.

Colonial was likely paying off people who were not the 'hackers' and got given back a token amount to throw up smoke on how much was being diverted.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:
@Fantomas if I'm not pryin, how's Family in Deutschland? Almighty activity reminded me...
View Quote

@Socalmopar

thanks for asking

my mom is doing so so. For the past few month she has been in a lot of pain.

Her Doctor ordered a Bone Scan and a MRT and they found a black spot on her 6th rip.

With her history of Cancer I was very worried that it may be Bone Cancer.

As it turns out Unbeknown to her She broke a rip and that black spot was a bad healed break.

That was a huge relive for me.

My Step Dad's health continues to decline. This year he was already in the Hospital twice.

My Mom finally got help and in the morning somebody comes to wash and get him dressed. Every 2 weeks another person comes and helps

her clean etc.

It's a start and I am glad my Mom finally understands that she can not do all this by herself.

Eventually he will have to be placed in a Nursing Home.

My Cousin and his wife continue to been a big help. They do all the Grocery Shopping. He drives her to Doctors appointments.

Very grateful that they do that.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By RSG:
Republican Senators Suspect Biden ATF Nominee Lost His Firearm As An Agent

David Chipman, President Joe Biden's nominee to head up the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), claimed before the Senate Judiciary Committee this week he never lost his firearm as an employee. Yet a group familiar with the situation that spoke to his former colleagues told GOP senators they learned differently.

Judiciary ranking member Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, and Sen. Mike Lee of Utah pushed Chipman on whether he had ever lost possession of his assigned gun while employed at the ATF for more than two decades. Chipman wrote in his testimony a negative to the question, but leadership at the American Accountability Foundation told The Federalist the nominee's former supervisors and peers at ATF remember Chipman getting his gun stolen.

"We were told multiple times by his former colleagues that he had lost his service weapon," Tom Jones, co-founder of the group, said in an interview. "We shared this information with the Senate, who has taken up the matter. Often a federal employee's personnel file is made available to the Senate and would clear this and other disciplinary matters up. This week, Chipman refused the Senate's request to provide his personnel file, which raises questions on this matter and what else he is hiding."

View Quote

'I didn't lose it!  Someone stole it, that is different!'  -Chipman, probably
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
Excellent news!
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 5:33:00 PM EDT
[#37]
His number is actually higher than Obama's. For realz this time...
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
I agree with every word he wrote there.  Every. Word.

And it follows the Democrat policy of "anything that isn't banned should be mandatory and everything that isn't mandatory should be banned" so they should be OK with it too.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

@Socalmopar

thanks for asking

Her Doctor ordered a Bone Scan and a MRT and they found a black spot on her 6th rip.

As it turns out Unbeknown to her She broke a rip and that black spot was a bad healed break.

My Step Dad's health continues to decline. This year he was already in the Hospital twice.

My Mom finally got help and in the morning somebody comes to wash and get him dressed. Every 2 weeks another person comes and helps

her clean etc.

It's a start and I am glad my Mom finally understands that she can not do all this by herself.

My Cousin and his wife continue to been a big help. They do all the Grocery Shopping. He drives her to Doctors appointments.

View All Quotes

@Socalmopar

thanks for asking

her clean etc.

Thank you. May sound odd, but it's great they have resources and help available. And an oddly healed rib.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#40]
https://babylonbee.com/news/new-york-times-relocates-offices-to-beijing-so-reporters-wont-have-to-be-triggered-by-american-flags

BEIJING - After New York Times editorial board member Mara Gay said she was disturbed by the horrific sight of the American flag, the Times has announced its offices will be relocated to Beijing so the paper's journalists and editors won't have to see the triggering sight of the U.S. flag any longer.The new offices have the Chinese flag f ...

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:

What was recovered was not anywhere near what was paid.  One of the reports I saw was that Colonial had moved $90 million in bitcoin at the time the payment was taking place.

Colonial was likely paying off people who were not the 'hackers' and got given back a token amount to throw up smoke on how much was being diverted.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/852004163545595955/image0.png?width=433&height=398

This seems awfully convenient with all the current ransomware supposedly originating with "Russian" hackers where our people are able to track them down and confiscate the bitcoin payments. Just saying....................

The 90 million number had nothing to do with Colonial Pipeline, it was the estimated total amount of ransoms the DarkSide group has collected so far from all victims.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Bodycam Shows Man Shoot Chicago Police Officer From Point-Blank Range

Bodycam Shows Man Shoot Chicago Police Officer From Point-Blank Range
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Good news. Chin up, and do not back off.

Attitude makes a difference.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#45]
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/852554039853711431/42b4859ec5972cb4.png?width=416&height=399

I'll hecking cook for, and castigate, any one of you who needs a dose of super sized guilt stupidity for only $4995.
I may (but probably not) even negotiate my fees depending on the amount of guilt and abuse you want to buy.

This sounds like some stuff from "Tales of CeCe's Basement".   Lol

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/852571597276708945/download_1.jpeg

View Quote

$5K.  LOL.  A combo meal at a ghetto McDonald's will get you all the racial abuse you can stand.  If you fell like something a little fancier, go to Popeye's.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

That's great news!
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Let’s see what happens. My guess is he’ll be promoted to Full Bird Colonel.
View Quote

I'm hoping he learns that even if he doesn't believe in the UCMJ,  it sure as hell believes in him.  But your scenario is more likely.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#48]

Thank you. May sound odd, but it's great they have resources and help available. And an oddly healed rib.
View All Quotes

@Socalmopar

thanks for asking

her clean etc.

I just noticed the spelling error

yes with out those resources I would have to get my ass to Germany

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#49]

@Socalmopar

thanks for asking

her clean etc.

View Quote

Sounds like a tough situation, but I'm glad you have someone there to help.  I'm in the same boat with my relatives overseas, luckily we have people there to help.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5107
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top