Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

And then there was one…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ns8013:
The 90 million number had nothing to do with Colonial Pipeline, it was the estimated total amount of ransoms the DarkSide group has collected so far from all victims.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/852004163545595955/image0.png?width=433&height=398

This seems awfully convenient with all the current ransomware supposedly originating with "Russian" hackers where our people are able to track them down and confiscate the bitcoin payments. Just saying....................
The thinking on this by many is that the bad actors provided the private key as a mea culpa to take the heat off them. They generally don't go after critical infrastructure as they can make nearly as much (or more) off other companies that won't bring the heat on them that the Colonial Pipeline situation did.

What's interesting is that only 85% of the BTC was recovered, so the other 15% was probably paid to an affiliate before the decision was made to return the rest. They didn't even attempt to wash the coins that were recovered, only a few transfers were done before they were placed in the final location where the government stated they already had the private key.

Not saying I would have a hard time believing it to be a false flag type situation, but the above is what was discussed on a call I was on today.

What was recovered was not anywhere near what was paid.  One of the reports I saw was that Colonial had moved $90 million in bitcoin at the time the payment was taking place.

Colonial was likely paying off people who were not the 'hackers' and got given back a token amount to throw up smoke on how much was being diverted.
The 90 million number had nothing to do with Colonial Pipeline, it was the estimated total amount of ransoms the DarkSide group has collected so far from all victims.
Okay, I must have misunderstood the reference or misremembered it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

And if they stop collecting statistics, the problem just goes away
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By XJ:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

Every time I have looked, the CDC's website stated that they were gathering data, but the cases of adverse reactions was rare.  ...and I didn't see any way to read the data (or reports on the data) that they were gathering on those adverse reactions.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By XJ:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

Exactly.

For the record, it's the people least at risk from covid where this is showing up the most.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 10:29:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/318573/E3jq9YoXEAcbHAC_jpeg-1974476.JPG
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 10:44:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I had to pick up my healthy 40 year old wife from work yesterday after she had classis myocarditis symptoms.  I had blamed the symptoms on job stress because of the time of year and her specific job duties, but after reading that I don't think there is another logical conclusion.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 10:48:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Exactly.

For the record, it's the people least at risk from covid where this is showing up the most.

View Quote
These mRNA injections are going to go down in history as the most ill-advised and disastrous vaccine program ever implemented in a first-world nation.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 10:48:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

View Quote

I'm sure there's more to this...
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View All Quotes

Such as... their communications with Chinese operatives?
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:03:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JPN:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:

Deep State DOJ will say there was “no wrongdoing found and now all records were lost/destroyed…”
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

I'm guessing DOJ had a FISA warrant.  Certainly justifiable given the leaks from the Intel committees and the publicly known fact that Swallowswell was fucking a Chicom spy.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:25:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
These mRNA injections are going to go down in history as the most ill-advised and disastrous vaccine program ever implemented in a first-world nation.
View Quote

My big concern is child bearing age people.  What is going to happen to future generations born by these couples??
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:27:01 PM EDT
[#19]
3 billion passwords stolen the other day and now again another hack.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck Faux News!
James Murdoch funneled $100 million into his Quadrivium Foundation, which gives to many progressive causes, and donated another $20 million to Democratic groups, CNBC reported.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:49:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Update on my mothers condition. :

Got her home from the surgery, saw her surgeon today who told us what she did during the colon resection.

She said essentially my mom is cancer free.  Out of 20 lymph nodes collected 5 had only a bare trace of cancer, same with the main colon tumor where there was only a trace near the perforation.

She'll need 3 months to let her colon adjust as she eats more solid food, and we still have 7 chemo sessions to make sure the cancer doesn't come back, but we are walking out of this.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and support, after hearing this report today, they were certainly answered.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:50:25 PM EDT
[#22]

My big concern is child bearing age people.  What is going to happen to future generations born by these couples??
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

Dawn of the dead - Baby zombie
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:09:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thunder900] [#23]

View Quote

Cruises are going to have to exclude those with pre existing conditions and require a basket of vaccinations, including Covid, Influenza,  TdAP,  MMR, and Hepatitis A,  and a full physical within 30 days of boarding, with the doctor saying that the passenger is healthy enough to cruise given the risks. Also day before boarding testing for Covid, Influenza and Norovirus through blood, nasal and rectal swabs.  They are also likely to have to sail at partial capacity and require masking.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:12:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#24]
3 billion passwords stolen the other day and now again another hack.

View Quote

Damn, 3 Billion half the population of the world...the rest probably live in a 87th world country and don't have any of these services.  

To sum up my feelings the Shit his paints and China's butler need to be looked into years ago.

I was reading more about the vax and heart issues.  I have seen them blame COVID for the problems and not the vax.  I believe it to be the vax but since this was a lab made disaster the effects will be devastating long term.  .......Hey Bill Gates your quest to reduce the population is probably going to work.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Cruises are going to have to exclude those with pre existing conditions and require a basket of vaccinations, including Covid, Influenza,  TdAP,  MMR, and Hepatitis A,  and a full physical within 30 days of boarding, with the doctor saying that the passenger is healthy enough to cruise given the risks. Also day before boarding testing for Covid, Influenza and Norovirus through blood, nasal and rectal swabs.  They are also likely to have to sail at partial capacity and require masking.
View All Quotes

You forgot to add be put in isolation in a clean room from the date of the exam until boarding the ship.  Also transportation services must be done in an Airstream motorhome.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:02:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/sd7-4Qzwf0mjs-7ggtvXaH8J1CWx5dDAu0COqrz7OY8/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/E3iz4wpWEAMUlXU.png%3Alarge
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/DSPCZ7A0ZIepm1jCtMVfDcXxFqN4dMlZpo0-KhoV2UQ/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/E3iz6s8XwAIxqjL.png%3Alarge
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/YMkNnswYnUcMZ4GakzyJZ1OfaaS73siB7Wh-uSMPAOE/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/E3iz-RhXoAARPki.png%3Alarge
View Quote

Needs to be kicked out of the service after being demoted and fined.

CD
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:23:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Update on my mothers condition. :

Got her home from the surgery, saw her surgeon today who told us what she did during the colon resection.

She said essentially my mom is cancer free.  Out of 20 lymph nodes collected 5 had only a bare trace of cancer, same with the main colon tumor where there was only a trace near the perforation.

She'll need 3 months to let her colon adjust as she eats more solid food, and we still have 7 chemo sessions to make sure the cancer doesn't come back, but we are walking out of this.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and support, after hearing this report today, they were certainly answered.

View Quote

Awesome!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:24:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I was reading more about the vax and heart issues.  I have seen them blame COVID for the problems and not the vax.  I believe it to be the vax but since this was a lab made disaster the effects will be devastating long term.  .......Hey Bill Gates your quest to reduce the population is probably going to work.
View Quote

A year or so ago, there were reports of COVID causing damage to heart tissue, inflammation of the heart, and inflammation of the blood vessels (I think 'COVID toes' was one form of this blood vessel inflammation).

More recently, there are reports of the vaccine causing inflammation of the heart, and (at least at one point) there was some speculation that the portion of the virus that they chose to mimic for the vaccine (the spike protein, as I recall), may be the part of the virus that was causing the heart and blood vessel inflammation in COVID patients.

So...  It's likely both (just depends on which you happen to get).
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:10:12 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:13:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:16:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:47:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 3:02:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 3:04:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 3:08:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 3:23:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Needs to be kicked out of the service after being demoted and fined.

CD
View Quote
Can't demote officers.  Best you can do is dismissal from the service, which I think is warranted in this asshole's case.  At the very least he should be relieved for cause immediately and get a set of orders so bad that he resigns.  Assistant Commissary Officer at Soto Cano sounds like it might be a good fit for him.  Maybe ARSOUTH Urinalysis Coordinator.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:13:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Bodycam Shows Man Shoot Chicago Police Officer From Point-Blank Range

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Fqab_r7Kg
View Quote

God damn.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Not if it they leave from Florida or Texas
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 9:29:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Can't demote officers.  Best you can do is dismissal from the service, which I think is warranted in this asshole's case.  At the very least he should be relieved for cause immediately and get a set of orders so bad that he resigns.  Assistant Commissary Officer at Soto Cano sounds like it might be a good fit for him.  Maybe ARSOUTH Urinalysis Coordinator.
View Quote

There was a thread on GD about an Army General who got busted to Lt after he was convicted of molesting his daughter. I guess he was thrown in the brig though.

For sure this shitbird Light Col should be canned.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
View Quote

Poetic justice would have him charged under the UCMJ for conduct unbecoming, the catch-all.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Dear Biden

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:03:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Put this in the rumor column until proven or disproven. Biden has suspended re-enlistment bonuses. I don't know if this for active duty, reserves or the guard.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:18:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Probably old but I laughed...

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'
His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'
A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'
After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'
Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'
Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.
He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.
Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.
The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'
The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#46]

@Socalmopar

thanks for asking

my mom is doing so so. For the past few month she has been in a lot of pain.

Her Doctor ordered a Bone Scan and a MRT and they found a black spot on her 6th rip.

With her history of Cancer I was very worried that it may be Bone Cancer.

As it turns out Unbeknown to her She broke a rip and that black spot was a bad healed break.

That was a huge relive for me.

My Step Dad's health continues to decline. This year he was already in the Hospital twice.

My Mom finally got help and in the morning somebody comes to wash and get him dressed. Every 2 weeks another person comes and helps

her clean etc.

It's a start and I am glad my Mom finally understands that she can not do all this by herself.

Eventually he will have to be placed in a Nursing Home.

My Cousin and his wife continue to been a big help. They do all the Grocery Shopping. He drives her to Doctors appointments.

Very grateful that they do that.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:
@Fantomas if I'm not pryin, how's Family in Deutschland? Almighty activity reminded me...

@Socalmopar

thanks for asking

Her Doctor ordered a Bone Scan and a MRT and they found a black spot on her 6th rip.

As it turns out Unbeknown to her She broke a rip and that black spot was a bad healed break.

My Step Dad's health continues to decline. This year he was already in the Hospital twice.

My Mom finally got help and in the morning somebody comes to wash and get him dressed. Every 2 weeks another person comes and helps

her clean etc.

It's a start and I am glad my Mom finally understands that she can not do all this by herself.

My Cousin and his wife continue to been a big help. They do all the Grocery Shopping. He drives her to Doctors appointments.

Glad to hear your mom is doing okay and that others are pitching in to help the family, you and your family are in our prayers.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:32:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:
I had to pick up my healthy 40 year old wife from work yesterday after she had classis myocarditis symptoms.  I had blamed the symptoms on job stress because of the time of year and her specific job duties, but after reading that I don't think there is another logical conclusion.
View Quote

Prayers for your wife RickFinsta, the more I hear first hand reports like this and the other reports posted here, I'm glad I did not get the vaccine, and I dont intend to either at this rate.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Put this in the rumor column until proven or disproven. Biden has suspended re-enlistment bonuses. I don't know if this for active duty, reserves or the guard.
View Quote

Underhanded way to beget the idealogical purge. A war against We the People is upon us.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Underhanded way to beget the idealogical purge. A war against We the People is upon us.
View Quote
I'm waiting to find out is there is a misunderstanding or if its true.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 3:51:36 PM EDT
[#50]

Glad to hear your mom is doing okay and that others are pitching in to help the family, you and your family are in our prayers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:
@Fantomas if I'm not pryin, how's Family in Deutschland? Almighty activity reminded me...

@Socalmopar

thanks for asking

her clean etc.

thank you I appreciate that

Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top