Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:47:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:56:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By elcope:

https://pics.me.me/thumb_activate-clown-world-everything-looks-exactly-the-same-vision-the-left-57985257.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pics.me.me/thumb_activate-clown-world-everything-looks-exactly-the-same-vision-the-left-57985257.png

Hey guys. Do you mind if I come over and take some of your shit that doesn't belong to me? I mean, it's for the greater good. No?
People really need to study history.
ETA: Do you know how I obtain my basic needs? By not being a useless piece of shit and trading my skills and labor for some money. Then I go down to the store and buy things with the fruits of my labor.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 8:17:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 8:20:20 AM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

Dystopian Capitalist Hellscape...

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 8:26:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Hey guys. Do you mind if I come over and take some of your shit that doesn't belong to me? I mean, it's for the greater good. No?
ETA: Do you know how I obtain my basic needs? By not being a useless piece of shit and trading my skills and labor for some money. Then I go down to the store and buy things with the fruits of my labor.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

That won't work. You see, property is bad right up to the point where it's there property. Hypocrites with a capital H.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 8:40:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
View Quote

Even the Chinese have called us out on this.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 8:57:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Tweets sure are disappearing fast nowadays.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

I tend to disagree with Roger Waters and his BS regarding Israel, but on this he is completely on target.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:51:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:55:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:29:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#17]
Hummm... And they can keep it closed up permanently.

Anyone else get the sense that the “pandemic” may just be cover to cover up a lot of things happening behind the scenes?

I’m starting to wonder.

Richard Citizen Journalist continues to do excellent on-site reporting.

You know, the kind of stuff the Mainstream Media is supposed to do, but hasn’t done in decades.

And he’s back at it again with a brand new video showing Washington, D.C. completely empty and the FBI Building empty and boarded up.

What is going on?

And yes, the video is current because he says in the first few seconds it is June 14.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/fbi-headquarters-in-washington-dc-boarded-up-stairs-chained-off-no-one-in-building

Video below from a Citizen Journalist reports that the FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC is vacant this morning, June 15, 2021, and the entrance doors are BOARDED-up.

No one can even walk-up the entry stairs which have a small chain across them to keep everyone out.

I have no idea why this is taking place but it sure seems ominous.

Why is everyone gone?

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I felt myself make a meme face.
I'm smitten.
View Quote

I may have as well
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Anyone else get the sense that the “pandemic” may just be cover to cover up a lot of things happening behind the scenes?

I’m starting to wonder.

You know, the kind of stuff the Mainstream Media is supposed to do, but hasn’t done in decades.

And he’s back at it again with a brand new video showing Washington, D.C. completely empty and the FBI Building empty and boarded up.

What is going on?

And yes, the video is current because he says in the first few seconds it is June 14.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/fbi-headquarters-in-washington-dc-boarded-up-stairs-chained-off-no-one-in-building

Video below from a Citizen Journalist reports that the FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC is vacant this morning, June 15, 2021, and the entrance doors are BOARDED-up.

No one can even walk-up the entry stairs which have a small chain across them to keep everyone out.

Why is everyone gone?

View Quote

That'd be the FBi capture the false flag Q games so another agenda and peeple of interest can be rounded up. In for $50.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#20]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/318573/E35UjAMXEAYG7C4_jpeg-1979142.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:00:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Only .gov could fuck up selling drugs for profit
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#23]
They're CORNERED (& They Know It)
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:05:47 PM EDT
[#24]

I’m starting to wonder.

What is going on?

Why is everyone gone?

View Quote
If the military quietly decapitated the FBI without anyone knowing about it, it would be the craziest shit that has happened in our nation's history. Lately we seem to be doing nothing but rolling over and taking it in the ass without so much as a whimper, so I'm inclined to stay pessimistic.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:18:16 PM EDT
[#25]
In case anyone is falling into complacency, let's keep an eye on Minneapolis. A new autonomous zone may be going up there in the "Uptown" area; a thread in GD already exists on it. Here is a 2+ hour livestream from the area of a vigil for the latest commie road pizza.
March & Vigil for Deona Marie | Uptown Minneapolis MN | Part 2
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:53:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Attachment Attached File

@littlepony, did you and bigpony move to South Carolina?

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/318573/E35UjAMXEAYG7C4_jpeg-1979142.JPG

@littlepony, did you and bigpony move to South Carolina?

View Quote

Not us,, but I approve
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Getting better at the philly game...

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 4:36:36 PM EDT
[#31]
https://www.rt.com/russia/official-word/526594-oregon-water-protests-farmers/

‘Government stole our water’: US farmers ready for standoff with feds in drought irrigation crisis, expect right-wing militia help — RT USA News
Outraged farmers threatened to disrupt a federal order to stop the flow of irrigation water from a lake amid a severe drought.

I *really* don’t like the narrative being constructed here:

1) cut off the water to farmers,
2) call them right-wing white supremacist domestic terrorists
3) wait for fireworks and then clamp down.

The media running headlines, “QAnon supporters are about to get violent because they can no longer ‘trust the plan.’”

They really want to set off this powder keg.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 4:40:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20210613_173154-1979594.jpg

View Quote

Looks great
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 4:45:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.rt.com/russia/official-word/526594-oregon-water-protests-farmers/

‘Government stole our water’: US farmers ready for standoff with feds in drought irrigation crisis, expect right-wing militia help — RT USA News
Outraged farmers threatened to disrupt a federal order to stop the flow of irrigation water from a lake amid a severe drought.

I *really* don’t like the narrative being constructed here:

1) cut off the water to farmers,
2) call them right-wing white supremacist domestic terrorists
3) wait for fireworks and then clamp down.

The media running headlines, “QAnon supporters are about to get violent because they can no longer ‘trust the plan.’”

They really want to set off this powder keg.
View Quote

This is going to be the narrative for anything going forward. All opposition will be labelled as dangerous extremists, they will be backed into a corner with no options, and the reaction will be used to call for even more restrictions/power to the state.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

This is going to be the narrative for anything going forward. All opposition will be labelled as dangerous extremists, they will be backed into a corner with no options, and the reaction will be used to call for even more restrictions/power to the state.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 5:27:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#36]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

View Quote

Proposterous!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20210613_173154-1979594.jpg

View Quote

I would eat them all!!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Reporter Ivory Hecker Appears to Have Been TERMINATED - Asked to Return Equipment by HR Director
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#40]
WATCH LIVE: Garland presents new U.S. plan to fight domestic terrorism
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Mass exodus in 3, 2, 1…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 7:40:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pugz] [#42]

Anyone else get the sense that the "pandemic" may just be cover to cover up a lot of things happening behind the scenes?

I'm starting to wonder.

You know, the kind of stuff the Mainstream Media is supposed to do, but hasn't done in decades.

And he's back at it again with a brand new video showing Washington, D.C. completely empty and the FBI Building empty and boarded up.

What is going on?

Why is everyone gone?

View Quote
GO to about 22:45
FBI Building boarded up? MustangMedic reporting on the ground around the J Edgar Hoover Building

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCNMEyK4Btk
View Quote
Fuck that guy, fuck DOJ, fuck the Feebs and fuck Pedo Joe too.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:33:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#46]

As most of us already knew, US government documents strongly suggest the FBI planned and instigated the Jan 6, 2021 so called insurrection. Apparently there are upwards of 20+ unindicted co-conspirators that were involved with agitating and leading the Trump supporters into the trap that many of us suspected would and did occur. In many cases, those unindicted individuals were involved in much more egregious criminal behavior than the ones who are currently indicted and jailed.

There is only one reason that people committed crimes, yet remain unindicted. They were employed by the FBI. I have said since day 1 that this whole thing was an opposition operation. The "pipe bombs" found were placed there by the FBI, IMO.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:40:34 PM EDT
[#48]
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/06/14/fulton-county-georgia-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-large-number-of-absentee-ballots/

Fulton County Georgia Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for Large Number of Absentee Ballots
June 14, 2021 | Sundance | 145 Comments
This admission published today will likely help the lawsuit filed by Georgia plaintiff Garland Favorito who previously won a legal fight to audit 145,000 Atlanta area absentee ballots.  The county has appealed the judge’s ruling granting access, and filed a motion to dismiss the case (squashing the audit). The judge will hear arguments later this month.  Today they admit 24% of the absentee ballots (one in four) are missing chain of custody documents.

GEORGIA – In a stunning admission about the critical chain of custody documents for absentee ballots deposited into drop boxes in the November 3, 2020 election, a Fulton County election official told The Georgia Star News on Wednesday that “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”

A Star News analysis of drop box ballot transfer forms for absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes provided by Fulton County in response to an Open Records Request showed that 385 transfer forms out of an estimated 1,565 transfer forms Fulton County said should have been provided are missing – a number that is significantly greater than “a few” by any objective standard.

This is the first time that any election official at either the state or county level from a key battleground state has made an admission of significant error in election procedures for the November 3, 2020 election.

The admission of missing chain of custody documents by a Fulton County official is important for several reasons that cut to the very core of public confidence in the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. (read more)

[…]  “These absentee ballots are at the center of a lawsuit filed by Garland Favorito and eight other Georgia residents, who have sued Fulton County to produce these ballots for a forensic audit. Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero ruled in May that this audit could proceed, but allowed the plaintiffs to review only the digital images of these 145,000 absentee ballots. . . An estimated 145,000 absentee ballots – between 75,000 and 78,000 of which were originally deposited in drop boxes and between 67,000 and 70,000 of which were sent via the United States Postal Service – were transferred from the centralized counting facility at the State Farm Arena in downtown Atlanta to the EPC [the Election Preparation Center warehouse located at 1365 English St. NW, Atlanta] at some point after the counting of votes for the November 3 election was completed.  (read more)

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:02:58 PM EDT
[#49]
scary

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:20:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#50]
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/06/14/fulton-county-georgia-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-large-number-of-absentee-ballots/
Fulton County Georgia Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for Large Number of Absentee Ballots
June 14, 2021 | Sundance | 145 Comments
This admission published today will likely help the lawsuit filed by Georgia plaintiff Garland Favorito who previously won a legal fight to audit 145,000 Atlanta area absentee ballots.  The county has appealed the judge’s ruling granting access, and filed a motion to dismiss the case (squashing the audit). The judge will hear arguments later this month.  Today they admit 24% of the absentee ballots (one in four) are missing chain of custody documents.
GEORGIA – In a stunning admission about the critical chain of custody documents for absentee ballots deposited into drop boxes in the November 3, 2020 election, a Fulton County election official told The Georgia Star News on Wednesday that “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”

A Star News analysis of drop box ballot transfer forms for absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes provided by Fulton County in response to an Open Records Request showed that 385 transfer forms out of an estimated 1,565 transfer forms Fulton County said should have been provided are missing – a number that is significantly greater than “a few” by any objective standard.

This is the first time that any election official at either the state or county level from a key battleground state has made an admission of significant error in election procedures for the November 3, 2020 election.

The admission of missing chain of custody documents by a Fulton County official is important for several reasons that cut to the very core of public confidence in the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. (read more)

[…]  “These absentee ballots are at the center of a lawsuit filed by Garland Favorito and eight other Georgia residents, who have sued Fulton County to produce these ballots for a forensic audit. Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero ruled in May that this audit could proceed, but allowed the plaintiffs to review only the digital images of these 145,000 absentee ballots. . . An estimated 145,000 absentee ballots – between 75,000 and 78,000 of which were originally deposited in drop boxes and between 67,000 and 70,000 of which were sent via the United States Postal Service – were transferred from the centralized counting facility at the State Farm Arena in downtown Atlanta to the EPC [the Election Preparation Center warehouse located at 1365 English St. NW, Atlanta] at some point after the counting of votes for the November 3 election was completed.  (read more)

View Quote

I think I need to sneeze...AAAHAHHAHAHAAH BULLLLSHHHHHIIIITTTTT.....

That chain of custody never existed.....
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top