Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:23:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:24:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I think I need to sneeze...AAAHAHHAHAHAAH BULLLLSHHHHHIIIITTTTT.....

That chain of custody never existed.....
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]

I forecast a crisis that drives gasoline prices to $4-$5/gallon ($6 west coast) by the end if summer.  And once there they will not come down, but steadily cheap ever higher.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:28:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
View Quote

Putin will also have his checkbook ready.  10%  for the big guy.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:31:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#5]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

I forecast a crisis that drives gasoline prices to $4-$5/gallon ($6 west coast) by the end if summer.  And once there they will not come down, but steadily cheap ever higher.
View Quote

Some people might get what $15 minimum wage does...along with free handouts.

Oh wait....
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:33:14 PM EDT
[#6]
WP is the GOAT of shit journalism

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:35:55 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

I saw a reply to that tweet that said don't worry it will be blamed on the water pipe that (didn't) break.  But if the recount should have included the signatures that won't matter because they did the recount way after and didn't report it then.  Not sure how true that is?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:39:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stretchman] [#8]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:43:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#9]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
View Quote

I guess they are starting to fear the people because my guess is a military drill...look at the attack on the 2A.....they will now feel protected.  I wonder what is next.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:43:33 PM EDT
[#10]
"Unindicted Co-Conspirators" are FBI operatives

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:44:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dannylgriffin] [#11]
And, 30,000 of the ballots are fraudulent, with 97% allegedly for Biden.  Plus, out of a batch of 950 military mail-in ballots, Joe Biden got 950 votes, Trump zero. That’s 100%. That’s virtually impossible to have happen. Not only that, they were in sequential order.

And that is only ONE county (Fulton County, i.e., Atlanta).  If I remember correctly, Trump lost by 11K votes in GA.

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-veteran-election-officials-say-30000-fake-ballots-found-in-georgia-audit-theyre-not-real/
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Remember that Obama said that energy prices will "necessarily skyrocket"...

Oh wait....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Remember that Obama said that energy prices will "necessarily skyrocket"...

Oh wait....

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like a pic from the old west, but instead of a team and wagon outside a prairie house, it's a freaking tank.

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:07:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E39MkhOWQAYFE6o?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Oh, wait...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:11:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

catnewspaperineedtobuya338.jpg
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#17]

I guess they are starting to fear the people because my guess is a military drill...look at the attack on the 2A.....they will now feel protected.  I wonder what is next.
View All Quotes

The fuck.  

The last two guys to die there had MEDEVAC responses from other agency aircraft.  About two weeks ago one of their motorcycle officers was hit by a van driven by someone with no license and politically incorrect last name. Again, EVACed by helicopter.  

It ain’t all about you.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:41:26 PM EDT
[#18]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E39MkhOWQAYFE6o?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

What the actual fuck?

Oh, and fuck Fulton County. It's a cesspool. It's an amalgamation of the hood and white, liberal dipshits.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:46:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:49:24 PM EDT
[#20]

wait - wat?? who is "they"   -- the left is in charge?    this person is fucktarded
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:54:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Prime:

The fuck.  

The last two guys to die there had MEDEVAC responses from other agency aircraft.  About two weeks ago one of their motorcycle officers was hit by a van driven by someone with no license and politically incorrect last name. Again, EVACed by helicopter.  

It ain't all about you.  

View All Quotes

The fuck.  

It ain't all about you.  

Guess you didn't bother to watch it?  Four Blackhawks sitting on the law of the Capitol building, three with external fuel tanks indicating longer than normal flight times needed.  Non-emergency, none of them were MEDEVAC birds.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:04:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#22]

The fuck.  

It ain’t all about you.  

View All Quotes

The fuck.  

It ain’t all about you.  

Did you even watch the video. It was 4 Blackhawks with ETs just sitting there. Can you clarify your position a little better please?

Sigh. Better late than never I guess. Jame got it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:12:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Oh the noes the cops have suppressors on their guns!!!  Why y'all needs suppressors on y'alls guns?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:17:11 AM EDT
[#24]

The fuck.  

It ain't all about you.  

View Quote
Did you watch the video in the tweet?  No, you didn't.  Nobody gets 4 Blackhawks with extra fuel tanks for a 10 minute Medevac flight.

Now, if you want to try "it was a 160th SOAR dog and pony show" I might believe it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:24:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Action in Minneapolis tonight, looks like they are saying NOPE to the newly formed autonomous zone.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:26:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
Guess you didn't bother to watch it?  Four Blackhawks sitting on the law of the Capitol building, three with external fuel tanks indicating longer than normal flight times needed.  Non-emergency, none of them were MEDEVAC birds.
View Quote

They put out a notice last week that there would be a joint training exercise this week involving military, capitol police, and USSS. This is a nothing burger as far as happenings go.

The fact that they feel they have to be prepared to repel American citizens from demanding an accountable, honest, government with integrity and clean out the perfidious government agencies, is a BIG deal. IMO

I don't work for them. They are supposed to work for me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:31:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#27]

The fuck.  

It ain’t all about you.  

View All Quotes

The fuck.  

It ain’t all about you.  

Humm.. well didn't that sand rub you the wrong way.  

snip

BEAT like a rented mule....

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:35:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#28]

snip

View Quote

I would definitely like to hear an explanation of what's going on in that video.  One helo with big extra tanks is strange enough but four of them sitting on the Capital lawn?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:39:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#29]

I would definitely like to hear an explanation of what's going on in that video.  One helo with big extra tanks is strange enough but four of them sitting on the WH lawn?
View Quote

No clue what response planning they would think they need that much equipment at that particular location.  Almost like Xiden is going to say something stupid to Putin.....  I mean quick evac situation or something...

ETA...might have been multiple training events going on at once but I am going to wait for the fireworks to determine why they needed that planning....
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:41:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FALFOX] [#30]
I would definitely like to hear an explanation of what's going on in that video.  One helo with big extra tanks is strange enough but four of them sitting on the Capital lawn?
View Quote
I can tell you that the cue-balls in livestream chats are masturbating furiously, spreading rumors of dc being shut down, 400 marines on scene, and the happening being imminent with Biden meeting with Putin tomorrow. I wish the world we lived in was crazy enough for that to be true.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:43:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Looks like a pic from the old west, but instead of a team and wagon outside a prairie house, it's a freaking tank.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3-KsO2XMAcMMY1?format=png&name=small
View Quote

The S35 was a pre WWII French tank, captured by Germans and repurposed.

CD
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:47:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
I can tell you that the cue-balls in livestream chats are masturbating furiously, spreading rumors of dc being shut down, 400 marines on scene, and the happening being imminent with Biden meeting with Putin tomorrow. I wish the world we lived in was crazy enough for that to be true.
View Quote

I admit I said my comment as a joke.  I am sure Xiden will say something stupid but think Putin is smart enough to know that arguing with a two year old is pointless.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:59:38 AM EDT
[#33]

No clue what response planning they would think they need that much equipment at that particular location.  Almost like Xiden is going to say something stupid to Putin.....  I mean quick evac situation or something...

ETA...might have been multiple training events going on at once but I am going to wait for the fireworks to determine why they needed that planning....
View Quote
It's budget time in DC.  Like I said - dog and pony show.  I'd discount an evac drill because how many congresscum could they get out with 4 Blackhawks?  32 max?  (30 if one of them is Nadler.)
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 1:07:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 1:09:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
View Quote

Wasn't that a planned and pre-announced training exercise?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 1:27:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:
Wasn't that a planned and pre-announced training exercise?
View Quote
That's how I'd mask my movements, if I was a secret high-level mil loyalist of a deposed CIC.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 2:31:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
It's budget time in DC.  Like I said - dog and pony show.  I'd discount an evac drill because how many congresscum could they get out with 4 Blackhawks?  32 max?  (30 if one of them is Nadler.)
View Quote

Gross weight and balance be a bitch, yo.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:19:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 5:43:29 AM EDT
[#39]

snip

View Quote

It REALLY did. Here’s the thing- there are SO many utterly unremarkable possible explanations for this.  That’s all I’m saying. None of them need to be as grandiose as the government flexing to keep the citizenry in line. There is, right now, literally at your fingertips, open source reporting on DoD units that would explain an exercise like this one. But let’s try some basic civics. Are there a half dozen people in that building that might need to be transported a few hundred miles away?  All jokes aside?

This absolutely IS a nothingburger.  

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 7:27:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Video at date link.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:02:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dannylgriffin] [#41]
"Patriots, remember that the lesson from @TuckerCarlson tonight is the loudmouth in your group urging you to do illegal stuff is probably working for the FBI and seeking to entrap you."

No kidding.  Anyone with a room temperature IQ knows this.  Either they are a government agent or they are a loose cannon, neither of which you want.  Oddly enough, this has been preached for years.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:44:52 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:01:07 AM EDT
[#45]

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/41093/check-out-the-anti-drone-weapons-carried-by-security-at-biden-meeting-in-brussels

Check Out The Anti-Drone Weapons Carried By Security At Biden's Meeting In Brussels
View Quote

Images shared to social media show Belgian security forces wielding a combination of handheld anti-drone weapons to protect a meeting between U.S. President Joe Biden and King Philippe of Belgium held on Monday, June 14. Two different types of anti-drone systems were carried by members of the Belgian Federal Police, one which fires a net projectile at drones, and another that uses radiofrequency (RF) jamming to disrupt links between drones and their operators. The deployment of these two systems together is a reminder of how serious the threat of drone attacks or even assassination attempts on high-value targets is worldwide.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4AF8d9UcAktsLY?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

Why do so many use the backdrop of a library? Is it to make the people seem educated or smart? I saw it quite a few times with people during the lockdowns too
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Remember the news story of the black dude riding around looking for white males to shoot?  Folks on twatter think it's justified.  Clown world.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:11:45 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

Put those two in a coliseum and it will be packed!

CD
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top