[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Your Pics?
That is TOOOOO close.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:35:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Put those two in a coliseum and it will be packed!

CD
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Put those two in a coliseum and it will be packed!

CD

I wonder if Putin will call out Biden over his family BS.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:39:54 AM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

Another thing is that both Russia and China are using the events of the last seven months here in the US to justify their own crackdowns, and deflect criticism of their actions.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]

wow

that is impressive

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:37:15 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/now-audio-proof-fbi-dhs-attempted-recruit-green-beret-infiltrate-oath-keepers-jan-6-riot-recorded/

NOW WE HAVE PROOF: FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot -- AND HE RECORDED IT
Throughout 2020 the Black Lives Matter terrorist group was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive

This came back up in relationship to the revelation by revolver news and Tucker Carlson that the FBI was likely actively involved in planning, setting up, and instigating the Capitol invasion portion of Jan 6, 2021. My suspicion is that they were going to try to use this guy as a fall guy for their instigation and he wasn't having any part of them. He is not the only person with that background who was approached by the FBI.

Please note that in my mind, 6 Jan 2021 consists of two separate events that are only tangentially related because people would not have been there without the Trump speech. 1 - Trump rally speech  2 - Capitol Invasion was planned by subversives in response to Trump. Those subversives likely included the idea by Soros, elites and congress members, which was then instigated by FBI employees, assets, informants, and Antifa/BLM members. Done to trap unwittingly Trump supporters into being in a place where they could be set up for a crime that they didn't really do. This allowed them to blame it all on Trump, arrest supporters, install a democrat government in the White House, and enact further draconian tyrannical control over the US citizens. I/We have known this since day 1, but didn't have the legitimate goods to prove it. The damn is cracking.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:39:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Gavaughn Streeter-Hillerich has been convicted for setting fire to @ PortlandPolice North Precinct at a BLM-Antifa riot in June 2020. There were 19 people inside during the arson attack. He said anarchists & @ RoseCityJustice leaders were there. He's sentenced to 5 years in prison.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#8]
https://ept.ms/3zwqj75

Recently disclosed emails from Dr. Anthony Fauci reveal that a small group of scientists were acting in a ...
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#9]
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/hillary-part-ii-report-shows-kamala-harris-already-making-life-a-nightmare-for-secret-service-detail/

Hillary Part II? Report shows Kamala Harris already making life a n...
Her recent "off the books" visit to the Washington, DC "pride" parade another example of Harris using her Secret Service detail to advance her own ego, according to reports
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#10]
https://to.pbs.org/3ccmXfb

Capitol insurrection aftermath roils far-right extremist groups
More than three dozen members and associates across both the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers have been charged with crimes.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Ok the TLDR (too long didn’t read) summary is the article claims the FBI infiltrated “the big three”, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, 3 percenters and not only participated in 1/6 rally but likely lead and supplied material support.   Basically the take away is instead of identifying potential threats to the United States and investigating our enemies, the FBI and federal government is actively leading dissenting Americans who disagree with communism, into indictable offenses.

Know who you follow.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-conspirators-raise-disturbing-questions/

Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions ...
Unindicted co-conspirators could unravel the full story of what the FBI knew in advance about the January 6th Capitol Riots.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 4:58:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I am copying this post of mine from another thread/site.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/now-audio-proof-fbi-dhs-attempted-recruit-green-beret-infiltrate-oath-keepers-jan-6-riot-recorded/

NOW WE HAVE PROOF: FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot -- AND HE RECORDED IT
Throughout 2020 the Black Lives Matter terrorist group was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive

.........................................................................................

This came back up in relationship to the revelation by revolver news and Tucker Carlson that the FBI was likely actively involved in planning, setting up, and instigating the Capitol invasion portion of Jan 6, 2021. My suspicion is that they were going to try to use this guy as a fall guy for their instigation and he wasn't having any part of them. He is not the only person with that background who was approached by the FBI.

Please note that in my mind, 6 Jan 2021 consists of two separate events that are only tangentially related because people would not have been there without the Trump speech. 1 - Trump rally speech  2 - Capitol Invasion was planned by subversives in response to Trump. Those subversives likely included the idea by Soros, elites and congress members, which was then instigated by FBI employees, assets, informants, and Antifa/BLM members. Done to trap unwittingly Trump supporters into being in a place where they could be set up for a crime that they didn't really do. This allowed them to blame it all on Trump, arrest supporters, install a democrat government in the White House, and enact further draconian tyrannical control over the US citizens. It can't be coincidental that this occurred just as they were trying to certify Joe Biden as the winner of the election. Mostly I don't believe in coincidences.

Trump never encouraged his followers to invade the Capitol or become violent. He actually did the opposite by requesting that they peacefully return home. It is also known as they have been identified, that there were a large number of people who had previously participated in Antifa/BLM marches and riots, involved in the Capitol bldg invasion (or whatever you want to call it). There are 14,000 hours of video tape from that day that has not been officially released. I have seen some of it. There are numerous participant video's available on line. If you are trained in insurgency and counter intelligence, it is very easy to discern who is who, and what they are doing. I have heard ad nauseum from conservatives and people on this/other sites that there were only Trump supporters who were responsible for 6 Jan 2021. They were, and are still, absolutely wrong about that. Keep on claiming something that damages our side if you want to, but you don't do anyone any favors by not telling the truth.

There were also Democrat operatives there that day. Del Bigtree and Leigh Dundas are both democrats with associations to Scientology and Nation of Islam. Leigh Dundas is a democrat attorney for the weirdness of Scientology, was ostensibly in DC to give anti vax speeches blocks away. Yet, there are numerous pics of her front and center at the capitol bldg for the festivities. She made a concentrated effort to be there. Why? There were other democrats there (during the capitol bldg assault, invasion, melee, riot or tour, depending upon who you talk to). Why are democrat operatives with ties to other groups who are known as cults w/ nefarious purposes to most of us, present at the capitol bldg among the earliest arrivals that day? I know why and so will you if you quit believing the main stream media narrative and do your own homework. Personally, I want the truth whether it harms democrats, republicans or both.

I/We have known this since day 1, but didn't have the all the legitimate goods to prove it. The damn is cracking.

.................................................................................

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-conspirators-raise-disturbing-questions/

Ok the TLDR (too long didn’t read) summary is the article claims the FBI infiltrated “the big three”, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, 3 percenters and not only participated in 1/6 rally but likely lead and supplied material support.   Basically the take away is instead of identifying potential threats to the United States and investigating our enemies, the FBI and federal government is actively leading dissenting Americans who disagree with communism, into indictable offenses.

Know who you follow.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 6:35:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnvwguy02] [#13]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

.........................................................................................

Please note that in my mind, 6 Jan 2021 consists of two separate events that are only tangentially related because people would not have been there without the Trump speech. 1 - Trump rally speech  2 - Capitol Invasion was planned by subversives in response to Trump. Those subversives likely included the idea by Soros, elites and congress members, which was then instigated by FBI employees, assets, informants, and Antifa/BLM members. Done to trap unwittingly Trump supporters into being in a place where they could be set up for a crime that they didn't really do. This allowed them to blame it all on Trump, arrest supporters, install a democrat government in the White House, and enact further draconian tyrannical control over the US citizens. It can't be coincidental that this occurred just as they were trying to certify Joe Biden as the winner of the election. Mostly I don't believe in coincidences.

Trump never encouraged his followers to invade the Capitol or become violent. He actually did the opposite by requesting that they peacefully return home. It is also known as they have been identified, that there were a large number of people who had previously participated in Antifa/BLM marches and riots, involved in the Capitol bldg invasion (or whatever you want to call it). There are 14,000 hours of video tape from that day that has not been officially released. I have seen some of it. There are numerous participant video's available on line. If you are trained in insurgency and counter intelligence, it is very easy to discern who is who, and what they are doing. I have heard ad nauseum from conservatives and people on this/other sites that there were only Trump supporters who were responsible for 6 Jan 2021. They were, and are still, absolutely wrong about that. Keep on claiming something that damages our side if you want to, but you don't do anyone any favors by not telling the truth.

There were also Democrat operatives there that day. Del Bigtree and Leigh Dundas are both democrats with associations to Scientology and Nation of Islam. Leigh Dundas is a democrat attorney for the weirdness of Scientology, was ostensibly in DC to give anti vax speeches blocks away. Yet, there are numerous pics of her front and center at the capitol bldg for the festivities. She made a concentrated effort to be there. Why? There were other democrats there (during the capitol bldg assault, invasion, melee, riot or tour, depending upon who you talk to). Why are democrat operatives with ties to other groups who are known as cults w/ nefarious purposes to most of us, present at the capitol bldg among the earliest arrivals that day? I know why and so will you if you quit believing the main stream media narrative and do your own homework. Personally, I want the truth whether it harms democrats, republicans or both.

I/We have known this since day 1, but didn't have the all the legitimate goods to prove it. The damn is cracking.

.................................................................................

Know who you follow.
View Quote

Reading the Revolver article all the way through the governor Whitmer plot…

…makes one thing very clear…

The heavy-handed lockdown efforts by Democrat Govrnors were intended to provoke a violent response; and when people would not be provoked and followed the rules (real Americans have more self-control and self-discipline than Progressives think we do) they invented people that were provoked and invented crimes.

All to keep us Scared and to justify more tyranny under their technocracy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:50:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Know who you follow.
View Quote

Who is Umbrella Man at Minneapolis BLM Riots?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#15]
VERY interesting tonight.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:40:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah that undermines the hell out the 24/7 propaganda out there.

If DeSantis had said that however it would be a nuclear blast level media freakout.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:16:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Pugz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jSI8Vb1V4o
View Quote

Let’s hope some folks can find the proof in Wonderland.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By RSG:
scary

https://media.patriots.win/post/80uZ0gJz.png
View Quote

Just like that, it's just a cold.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:01:51 AM EDT
[#20]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1405119374923599880/ootww-83?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Where do I sign up?
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#21]

Know who you follow.

Unindicted co-conspirators could unravel the full story of what the FBI knew in advance about the January 6th Capitol Riots.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/u6Y295BfYRYjvvZNJJsaBJYPdyG4IwqbD2I3WGJSUNE/https/www.revolver.news/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/2021.06.14-08.07-revolvernews-60c7b6f5664f9.jpg?width=761&height=399
View Quote

Like ATF and Randy Weaver all over again.

CD
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 3:20:08 AM EDT
[#22]

CD
View All Quotes
Ok the TLDR (too long didn't read) summary is the article claims the FBI infiltrated "the big three", Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, 3 percenters and not only participated in 1/6 rally but likely lead and supplied material support.   Basically the take away is instead of identifying potential threats to the United States and investigating our enemies, the FBI and federal government is actively leading dissenting Americans who disagree with communism, into indictable offenses.

Know who you follow.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/u6Y295BfYRYjvvZNJJsaBJYPdyG4IwqbD2I3WGJSUNE/https/www.revolver.news/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/2021.06.14-08.07-revolvernews-60c7b6f5664f9.jpg?width=761&height=399

CD
Seems the trend over the last 20 years or so has been that the three-letter assholes can't (or don't bother to) solve any "crime" that they didn't plan, supply, and lead themselves.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 3:36:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Pugz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jSI8Vb1V4o
View Quote

That was. They're really working hard to overthrow their own country, government... and ultimately themselves. They're Unicorn stupid.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 6:28:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Seems the trend over the last 20 years or so has been that the three-letter assholes can't (or don't bother to) solve any "crime" that they didn't plan, supply, and lead themselves.
View Quote

Never did find out who the other guy reported with McVeigh was either. Or his laughable attempts at bomb making in the Arizona desert, but all of a sudden he his driving a massive truck bomb to OKC. A lot of that episode just never sat right with me. Not enough business to fit the narrative? The FBI and ATF will find and lead some willing morons.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 8:33:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#25]
Originally Posted By 762xIAN:

Never did find out who the other guy reported with McVeigh was either. Or his laughable attempts at bomb making in the Arizona desert, but all of a sudden he his driving a massive truck bomb to OKC. A lot of that episode just never sat right with me. Not enough business to fit the narrative? The FBI and ATF will find and lead some willing morons.
View Quote

Anybody can be a master bomber if the FBI operatives at Elohim City make a bomb for him.
And your mystery man probably belonged to the Fibbers. The fall guy they set up (and murdered) to take his place just didn't work out.

Just like Birmingham in 1963, but those bombs were crude in comparison.

I suspect McV also had some help from crooked contractors using below spec concrete and leaving out rebar when putting up a federal building.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 11:27:04 AM EDT
[#26]
What.  The.  Hell.

Video at date link.

Link Posted: 6/17/2021 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#27]

What.  The.  Hell.

Video at date link.

View Quote

https://mynorthwest.com/2974985/rantz-video-bat-fight-seattle/
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#28]

Thank you for the link; we are truly devolving as a society.

Link Posted: 6/17/2021 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#29]

What.  The.  Hell.

Video at date link.

View Quote

Those twatter responses read like a standard GD thread.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:39:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#30]
Thanks Xiden.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-portland-police-riot-squad-resigns-votes-to-disband-following-indictment-of-officer-budworth

BREAKING: Portland police 'riot squad' resigns following indictment of officer

The Rapid Response Team voted unanimously to resign on Wednesday following the criminal indictment of an officer for assault stemming from a riot in August 2020.
View Quote

The Rapid Response Team, a unit within the Portland police department, voted unanimously to resign on Wednesday during a meeting with the police union. This follows the criminal indictment of an officer for assault stemming from a riot in August 2020, sources within the police bureau told The Post Millennial.

Officer Corey Budworth was on the Rapid Response Team, a group police officers that volunteer for the post, and are deployed to respond to riots, civil unrest, and demonstrations in Portland. Budworth was indicted and charged with one count of fourth degree assault, a misdemeanor by Multnomah District Attorney Mike Schmidt's office on Tuesday.

On the night of August 18, 2020, Antifa militants threw a Molotov cocktail into the County Sheriff's Department Headquarters as the Rapid Response Team struggled to contain the riot.
In a statement released after the indictment, Schmidt said "In this case, we allege that no legal justification existed for Officer Budworth's deployment of force, and that the deployment of force was legally excessive under the circumstances."

"My office will continue to do everything we can to ensure justice is done without error or delay and that we make sure our work and practices are rooted in fairness and equity," Schmidt said.
Budworth is accused of hitting activist photographer and rioter Teri Jacobs with a baton.

Videos posted to social media shows Budworth hitting Jacobs in the head from behind, then again as she falls to the ground, OPB reports. Video of the incident circulated on social media.

More at link.

Link Posted: 6/17/2021 1:43:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#31]

Link Posted: 6/17/2021 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 2:25:23 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Looks like #44 needs a new agency to join.  Hopefully she goes to a nice county sheriff's agency away from the liberal crap.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Current work area temp.

Link Posted: 6/17/2021 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Current work area temp.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390973/20210617_144339-1981769.jpg
View Quote

I couldn’t imagine.  Yuck.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Current work area temp.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2021 4:51:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Current work area temp.

View Quote

Don't sweat on the seats.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

When’s the next protest? I need to stock up on popcorn.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 5:08:16 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Humm I am on the fence about this one:

I will start with....my shocked face...

This is just going to get criminals more aggressive and shit will get worse.  If businesses thought shit sucked now...better take out that seatbelt and install a 5 point harness.

The other half of me says I might have something else to watch besides Xiden and the gang destroying America with every breath..  Then again with this type of crap the epic beatdowns by the cops might not happen and I would be disappointed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Portland Police's entire rapid response team, the unit tasked with responding to riots, has resigned

Seems to be part of the commies plan and no doubt will play into their plans but how can you blame them
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

This is just going to get criminals more aggressive and shit will get worse.  If businesses thought shit sucked now...better take out that seatbelt and install a 5 point harness.

The other half of me says I might have something else to watch besides Xiden and the gang destroying America with every breath..  Then again with this type of crap the epic beatdowns by the cops might not happen and I would be disappointed.
View Quote

I think it would be pretty entertaining if they extended the chaz to city hall and the area where the city council live. That would be the start of escape from New York: Portland edition
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Turnkey:
Portland Police's entire rapid response team, the unit tasked with responding to riots, has resigned

Seems to be part of the commies plan and no doubt will play into their plans but how can you blame them
View Quote

Let the people of Portland enjoy what they voted for.

Link Posted: 6/17/2021 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Not on the fence at all about this. We need more of it. It is well beyond time that ANTIFA gets what they want.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Current work area temp.

View Quote

It's a dry heat.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

It's a dry heat.
View Quote

More depends on the part of TX your in though.  Close to the coast its a suck the life out of you heat....
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#47]

It's a dry heat.
View Quote
About 50% humidity
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#48]
About 50% humidity
View All Quotes

It's a dry heat.
About 50% humidity

Today was better than Monday.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By zach_:

View Quote
Way better
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 7:27:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Way better
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:

Way better

Cold front coming in over the weekend. Tuesday next week is supposed to be 86. There may be a hurricane forming in the gulf. The next week or so maybe sporty.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top