Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
I think if anything we may upgrade to a Diesel model of some kind. I "think" it's big enough but time will tell. I went used this go around because we may not enjoy it as much as we think we will and worst case I can probably get most of what I put into it back out of it. (It's a 2020 with 4k miles)

The original buyer loaded it with all the goodies.
View Quote

I'll bring you to the dark side eventually.

Dog Mahal sends love.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck em. I'm in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Neighbor just called me and said there were 7 Feds walking around our local gunshow just now.  Could be something considering the current climate or could be nothing.

Soooo...

Not a good idea to get a table at a gunshow and sell Lego models of the Capitol, right now?
Fuck em. I'm in.

Me too, dude. Kind of makes me want to do it for the lolz.

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

LOL. I is unvaccinated, untested, and not planning to change any of that.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:41:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#6]

I was coming here to post that, so..............thanks.

For my post finale:

Not saying it to you, but betting someone here can use to meme.  lol
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

As someone who follows a strict carnivore way of eating I'm laughing right now, you can't make this bizarre crap up.  Now I'm tall and lean, but this guy makes me look like Mr. Universe.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E53k5V1WQAE3Dbi?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.audacy.com/971theticket/news/entertainment/men-only-eat-meat-because-it-makes-them-feel-masculine

View Quote

He could fit in my rifle bag.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:01:10 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Isn't that the "doctor" who immigrated to the US from mainland China when she was in her early teens, and previously claimed that states needed to keep lockdowns in place because without the lockdowns people would have no incentive to get the vaccine?

China gonna China.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:07:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:

Dog Mahal sends love.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12621/IMG_20210709_144407_734-2007864.jpg
View All Quotes
I think if anything we may upgrade to a Diesel model of some kind. I "think" it's big enough but time will tell. I went used this go around because we may not enjoy it as much as we think we will and worst case I can probably get most of what I put into it back out of it. (It's a 2020 with 4k miles)

The original buyer loaded it with all the goodies.

Dog Mahal sends love.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12621/IMG_20210709_144407_734-2007864.jpg
Test drive is Tuesday. We will see how the power feels in it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

My mom and step father were quite happy with their V-10 A.  But it was only 34ft.  They probably geared your rig appropriately for acceleration.   You're just gonna get gpm instead of mpg.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Acting Assistant Secretary for U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs -

iT's aBoUt COviD
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:30:28 PM EDT
[#13]

My mom and step father were quite happy with their V-10 A.  But it was only 34ft.  They probably geared your rig appropriately for acceleration.   You're just gonna get gpm instead of mpg.
View All Quotes

Im expecting about 6 MPG... That is about what I get when Im towing in the F250. I may have to convert to "hours of operation" so I don't get depressed.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Isn't that the "doctor" who immigrated to the US from mainland China when she was in her early teens, and previously claimed that states needed to keep lockdowns in place because without the lockdowns people would have no incentive to get the vaccine?

China gonna China.
View All Quotes

China gonna China.

I'm pretty sure she is also the one who pitched a slanty eyed bitch fit when Trump walk from the hospital to the vehicle after his admission there for COVID.  

I am 99% certain she is CCP and here as a part of their Thousand talents program. She is definitely a CCP propagandist.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

I meant to do this earlier and got busy with other things. Sorry. I've been doing a lot of essay writing today.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization

Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. The HHS declaration to support such use must be based on one of four types of determinations of threats or potential threats by the Secretary of HHS, Homeland Security, or Defense.

https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/search-fda-guidance-documents/emergency-use-authorization-medical-products-and-related-authorities

In addition, in January 2014, FDA issued a question and answer document (PDF, 762K) to respond to questions raised by public health stakeholders about PAHPRA's amendments to the EUA authority and establishment of new authorities related to the emergency use of MCMs during CBRN emergencies.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/counterterrorism-and-emerging-threats/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization#vaccines

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization#coviddrugs

At note to me is that they changed the EUA requirements specifically for COVID19, a disease that has a survival rate of 99.8%. There was a reason they did that. It was because the world was going to die without the vaccine. Cui bono.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HighDesert6920:
Some things have really bothered me the last year. This is my conclusion.

I can't speak to the total reasons the vaccines are being pushed so hard, other than ego and crony capitalism. Look at how many new billionaires have been created off of just the vaccine. While I suspect there is a nefarious purpose involved, I can't rule out simple greedy incompetence. The vaccines would not have even been necessary without the suppression of viable, and known by Fauci, etc, existing treatments. HCQ, Ivermectin and the support cocktail given at first symptoms are effective, but not if you wait until the person is moderately ill or worse. If you withhold treatment until respiratory decompensation occurs, it becomes much more difficult. THIS is where other newly created, on patent and expensive drugs come in, like remdesiver, regeneron, etc. More money to be made.

This brings me to my next point. We can almost certainly assume that HCQ and Ivermectin were suppressed in order to obtain EUA status for the vaccines. EUA requires that there be no other safe, effective viable treatment for a disease in existence.

Let that sink in. They killed people by suppressing existing drugs to get EUA for  vaccines to enrich the people   not infected with a disease that has a 99.8% survival rate. This doesn't even acct for current and future damage done by the vaccines.  Maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorists. I don't think so.

You'll note we constantly hear about "cases" now. We no longer hear the frantic conversations about flattening the curve, hospitalizations and over whelming the Healthcare systems, or death rates. There is a reason why they have changed tracks on this. Like common cold cases, COVID case counts are meaningless without the additional data points.
Great points, and very intriguing.  Do you happen to have a source / more details on that Emergency Use Authorization requirement...

I'm starting to think it's all about money....shit tons of money...

I meant to do this earlier and got busy with other things. Sorry. I've been doing a lot of essay writing today.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization

Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. The HHS declaration to support such use must be based on one of four types of determinations of threats or potential threats by the Secretary of HHS, Homeland Security, or Defense.

https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/search-fda-guidance-documents/emergency-use-authorization-medical-products-and-related-authorities

In addition, in January 2014, FDA issued a question and answer document (PDF, 762K) to respond to questions raised by public health stakeholders about PAHPRA's amendments to the EUA authority and establishment of new authorities related to the emergency use of MCMs during CBRN emergencies.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/counterterrorism-and-emerging-threats/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization#vaccines

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization#coviddrugs

At note to me is that they changed the EUA requirements specifically for COVID19, a disease that has a survival rate of 99.8%. There was a reason they did that. It was because the world was going to die without the vaccine. Cui bono.
Thank you!
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:56:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#17]
Originally Posted By jwalk138:
Acting Assistant Secretary for U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs -

iT's aBoUt COviD
View Quote

Well you can’t expect them to admit “The Cubans are rebelling against the very system were implementing here”
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#20]

I'm pretty sure she is also the one who pitched a slanty eyed bitch fit when Trump walk from the hospital to the vehicle after his admission there for COVID.  

I am 99% certain she is CCP and here as a part of their Thousand talents program. She is definitely a CCP propagandist.
View All Quotes

China gonna China.

They are set on imposing their own reality, simply because the actual reality conflicts with their views.

Why are Chinese Schoolgirls doing this?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:07:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Well you can’t expect them to admit “The Cubans are rebelling against the very system were implementing here”
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:
Originally Posted By jwalk138:

iT's aBoUt COviD

Truth.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Im expecting about 6 MPG... That is about what I get when Im towing in the F250. I may have to convert to "hours of operation" so I don't get depressed.
View Quote

It's all relative.  I enjoy offshore fishing.  One guy I fish with burns around 30 gallons per hour.  Usual trip is 6 to 7 hours at cruising speed (around 23 knots) - so 180 to 210 gallons of diesel.  Another guy I fish with burns around 100 gallons per hour of the dino juice at cruise speed of around 30 knots.  I think he has something like a 1600 gallon fuel tank(s).  I much prefer splitting the fuel bill with the guy who burns 30gph....

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:43:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#23]

I was coming here to post that, so..............thanks.

For my post finale:

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/M4wgN7l4cGM22kdxp8bcak7PnObZgO_nDl7lx2sMqEo/https/media.8kun.top/file_store/d6606dfb2eb922dfcac53b52b627faa8a8e312233f54f9fef871e17d053cb5a8.jpeg?width=401&height=399

Not saying it to you, but betting someone here can use to meme.  lol
View Quote

Damn....I am not a "high count" guy but I might have a different goal now.......  Got to be able spell with stuff on hand, I am short......  I know some here can put the alphabet together....

ETA....I am going to need a bigger safe....
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#25]

I put a porta potty in mine for the very reason of not fooling with black tanks.  In a campground I have a simple water drain set up for my sink and shower I let drain into the sewer if my site has one.  If not I drain into a blue tank or just out onto the ground depending where I am.  As far as the porta potty it's very easy to dump into the sewer and even have water there to rinse it out before heading home.  If no hook-ups I'll go dump it into a campground porta jon or find a truck stop or somewhere with a RV drain.  I will never ever dump it into my toilet at home!!!  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Its in the picture link that you quoted... (yes I have been bitten by the same.... ).  Intech flyer Explorer, mine is a standard 2020 model loaded with the exception of one thing and I didn't want it.  At the end of 2019 it was around 16k.  I went out of state because it was 2k cheaper than my local dealer.  After the fake pandemic not sure what the hell they cost, RV's seem to have gone up in price just like used trucks.

ETA..as a note this does have a small kitchen but no bathroom or running water so bring your own.  I shouldn't mess with black tanks so the choice wasn't that hard for me to make.

I plan to add a 17 gallon tank underneath and then need someone that can weld and make brackets for my shower enclosure that mounts like my 270 degree awning I have.  I will have to carry a "portable bathroom" if I really want to boondock with no amenities.  My coworker has a portable toilet that he said was pretty much clean to dump.  Just take it to a toilet and pour the contents in, no mess.  I also plan to get a custom storage box on the tongue that I can mount my dual fuel generator, propane tanks, and stuff I need to setup like chalk blocks and jack tools.

I put a porta potty in mine for the very reason of not fooling with black tanks.  In a campground I have a simple water drain set up for my sink and shower I let drain into the sewer if my site has one.  If not I drain into a blue tank or just out onto the ground depending where I am.  As far as the porta potty it's very easy to dump into the sewer and even have water there to rinse it out before heading home.  If no hook-ups I'll go dump it into a campground porta jon or find a truck stop or somewhere with a RV drain.  I will never ever dump it into my toilet at home!!!  

Humm, not sure he does it at his home but the way he told me he does it.  So long as its a "cleaner" solution than messing with black tank lines and storing them I will be better off.  I can only see myself having to use one if I am way off the reservation in the middle of nowhere like BLM lands or otherwise.  Most of those are out west so it won't be a normal thing for me.  For some reason I really want to visit some of the parks in higher elevations in AZ where this might apply.  Have a view waking up in the morning overlooking the valley would be really neat with nobody else around.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By RTX:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:

Same here, it will be entertaining because they will have to pay for the testing and time, and pay for my time to take the test, yet if everyone else is vaccinated and still catching variants like you can after flu vaccinations, I'm not seeing the problem.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Videos from Argentina and India of forced vaccinations; that is assault with a deadly weapon and I will respond in kind.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/video-brutally-forced-covid-vaccinations-begin

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#28]
The solution is to live in a poor country.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Absolute clown world we're living in.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:56:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#31]
Tweet link.  South Africa.  No police available.  Locals take matters into own hands to deal with rioters.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1414584294928916480?s=20

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Tweet link.  South Africa.  No police available.  Locals take matters into own hands to deal with rioters.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1414584294928916480?s=20

View Quote

Just me, or was their fire ineffective?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By limaxray:

View Quote

Only see the shotgun firing.  Others are armed.  Could be non lethal or birdshot in shotgun.

CD
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 1:17:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fantomas] [#37]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Communist suppository?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Communist suppository?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Communist suppository?

Cigar from a forbidden place
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 3:38:16 PM EDT
[#41]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8764715/How-China-poured-billions-Caribbean.html
How China has poured billions into the Caribbean
China has pumped at least $7billion in investment into the Caribbean in the last 15 years, official records show, and is thought to have added tens of billions more in soft loan deals and private investments.

https://www.coha.org/filling-the-void-chinas-expanding-caribbean-presence/

https://www.jewishpolicycenter.org/2021/01/07/chinese-military-bases-in-the-caribbean/
China’s Communist Party (CCP) seems to be implementing a multidimensional strategy in the Caribbean, reaping economic, political and potentially military gains a few miles offshore the United States. China’s ultimate objective of its Caribbean strategy may w
ell be to confront the U.S., not only with its presence near the mainland U.S., but also ...

......................................................................................................................................................................

Other Chinese sponsored port projects are underway at Cuba's ports of Santiago and Mariel, as well as Guyana's port of Berbice. Another Chinese construction project that deserves scrutiny for its implication for U.S. national security is China's modernization of Guyana's Cheddi Jagan international airport.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#43]

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/wYrSMFsQtjr265JPPU4BYcG6h9pDGMJK24El0GEkhjk/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/E6GmJ54WUAMjweX.jpg%3Alarge?width=728&height=399

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8764715/How-China-poured-billions-Caribbean.html
How China has poured billions into the Caribbean
China has pumped at least $7billion in investment into the Caribbean in the last 15 years, official records show, and is thought to have added tens of billions more in soft loan deals and private investments.
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/Ag6eCTiDyk5vIFQjKj1bY9K8qUMVAGftZjO1sh3b_-8/https/i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/09/23/15/33530758-0-image-a-25_1600872149236.jpg

https://www.coha.org/filling-the-void-chinas-expanding-caribbean-presence/

https://www.jewishpolicycenter.org/2021/01/07/chinese-military-bases-in-the-caribbean/
China’s Communist Party (CCP) seems to be implementing a multidimensional strategy in the Caribbean, reaping economic, political and potentially military gains a few miles offshore the United States. China’s ultimate objective of its Caribbean strategy may w
ell be to confront the U.S., not only with its presence near the mainland U.S., but also ...

......................................................................................................................................................................

Other Chinese sponsored port projects are underway at Cuba's ports of Santiago and Mariel, as well as Guyana's port of Berbice. Another Chinese construction project that deserves scrutiny for its implication for U.S. national security is China's modernization of Guyana's Cheddi Jagan international airport.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/864217408192643122/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/864218577237442590/ba9e004a0f3e0dc9a5588289520c770ef2c461dca29d1fa94eb546ccf58e67a2.jpeg
View Quote

Wasn’t there a doctrine or US  policy about allowing foreign interference in the Western Hemisphere?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By blueinterceptor:

Wasn’t there a doctrine or US  policy about allowing foreign interference in the Western Hemisphere?
View Quote

Who needs any stupid antiquated US policy or doctrine that prevents our Chinese overlords from dominating the world, and by extension all of the locations surrounding the US.  

Oddly enough, it seems China may have spent a lot of money for little gain in the end. If they had waited a few more years they could have just waltzed right into the US like they are doing now, having spent little real money in any shithole country.

PS:  If there wasn't a policy to that effect, just think how bad things would really be.  lol
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#46]
I believe I saw a jacovid witness on my street today. The house for sale sign in the front yard must be a repellent because he hit every house but mine.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Pause_select:
I believe I saw a jacovid witness on my street today. The house for sale sign in the front yard must be a repellent because he hit every house but mine.
View Quote

Meh, probably know you stocked deep in duck tape.....

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 5:02:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 5:05:40 PM EDT
[#49]

Smoke can seen via satellite as the result of the riots in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By limaxray:

View Quote

The bad guys stay away and no white person kills blacks.  That is about as "effective" as they can hope for in 2021.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top